Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 06-Jan-15, 20:39
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Introductions

I’ve not wrestled since school, but have alway wanted to, and have worked out assiduously since my teens. Now 32, my wife (37) tells me I am a hunk, and I like getting admiring glances in the gym and sauna from the girls - and jealous ones from the lads as they see their ladies drooling - at least I like to think so.

I’m on this site for the ‘real’ stuff. I mean, it’s fantasy, but believable girl-next-door/ beach/ gym/ pub/ garden/ park/ Xmas party type stuff. None of your bodybuilder or dominatrix fetishes for me - I like to imagine it can really happen!

My wife and I do sometimes wrestle together. We both like it and find it turn on, but I am a lot stronger than her and it’s not really a contest. Sometimes we wrestle for fun and I let her ‘win’; at other times she enjoys a real contest. Although I always win, she seems to like being pinned or made to submit. She’s dead sexy with her significant muscles writhing helplessly - she works out and lifts weights several times a week - superfit rather than bodybuilder type though. She is only 5ft, but has pretty chunky strong thighs, tight abs, biggish boobs and strong arms, just not as strong as mine! No-one else knows about our fetish.

I’ve been increasingly fantasising about about a few scenarios for a couple of years. One involves a realistic situation in which she finds herself challenged to a wrestling match with another woman; perhaps a friend, neighbour, colleague. Another would be that somehow she ends up wrestling with another guy, one who is out not to lose but to submit or pin her despite my ogling presence! A third scenario that also turns me on is where she sees me wrestling. My lack of experience shows despite my fitness and strength and I begin to lose in front of her. I want to see her expression change from a confident ‘my guy simply can’t lose’ to a ‘bloody hell, he’s struggling!’. This match could be equally sexy against a guy or another girl. Against a fit guy because I’m failing to ‘protect’ her and she might be his next opponent; the girl because it will make my wife rage with jealousy to see me pinned by a sexy goddess! At least I hope so!

I’m going to think about writing some stories along these lines if anyone likes the idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to muclegavin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-15, 05:38
Points: 741, Level: 10 Points: 741, Level: 10 Points: 741, Level: 10

hi everyone,
I date back to the days of Judell DuLong's original super 8 vids! My wife is a bodybuilder who took wrestling lessons from the late Scott Caruthers (founder of women's freestyle wrestling in the US). SHE PINS ME!! And I've wrestled many of the L.A. women and love this topic. Thanks for this forum!! ~dstuart3
Old 07-Jan-15, 21:18
Noel

Thumbs up Re: Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear newly registered members of Male vs Female forums!

We would all be grateful to you, if you came out and introduced yourself here. And even more, if you told us briefly what it is that you love about wrestling / Femdom.
Dear Zweig
I'm 19 years old and very Athletics. I like wrestling girls who are stronger than men. I like it brause the most men thinks that they are stronger than everybody but than there is a girl who can beat this guys under one minute
Old 09-Jan-15, 16:39
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,236, Level: 19 Points: 2,236, Level: 19 Points: 2,236, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Hi thanks I'm Sade I offer 1 to 3 hour wrestling sessions which can consist of competitive, semi-competitive, novice, smothering, lift and carry, trampling, scissors, role play, domination, requests, and more. I also offer various packages and discounts for regular clients. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area and I travel on occasion with sponsorship.
The Following User Says Thank You to sade245 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-15, 12:53
Temporary group
Points: 735, Level: 10 Points: 735, Level: 10 Points: 735, Level: 10

hi everyone
i am from spain and i love to be pinned and facesat by women
sorry if my english isnīt very good
cheers for everybody
Old 20-Jan-15, 23:17
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,355 Times in 1,836 Posts

Hi all. I've been a mixed wrestling fan longer than I can remember, back to the start of high school at least. For me there's nothing better than a strong pretty girl locking me in a body scissors and giggling while she rubs my face against her flexed bicep, whether she's 50lbs lighter or a tall curvy Amazon. But it's the Amazons I love just a bit more, because it's so hard and special to find one who you know is enjoying overpowering you even more than you are.
Old 26-Jan-15, 22:26
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Smile Re: Introductions

Hi

As a new member, I would just like to say that I love watching videos and looking at images of female vs male wrestling and the female winning and also all types of wrestling such as nude, topless, bikini, mud and oil female vs female and mixed. I love it all.
Old 27-Jan-15, 23:41
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Hi all! I am Jolene Valkyrie. New to the board excited to meet new people. I've been doing what I do for awhile now. Feel free to look me up or check out my new website at Jolenehexx.com. Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolene Valkyrie For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-15, 16:13
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Hi all!
What I love about mixed wrestling, and femdom in general, is the concept of power exchange associated with it. Submitting to females is quite thrilling for me. It's maybe because I like to take orders and being a follower. For me, females dominating in mixed wrestling is a symbol of their superiority and my subjugation to them.
Hoping for a good time here!!
Old 29-Jan-15, 23:05
Points: 3,311, Level: 24 Points: 3,311, Level: 24 Points: 3,311, Level: 24
Last Achievements

hi just joined
looks like this an active forum!

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling