Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 08-Feb-23, 07:05
Points: 188, Level: 3 Points: 188, Level: 3 Points: 188, Level: 3
Activity: 9.4% Activity: 9.4% Activity: 9.4%

Default Re: My life as a headscissor domme

Hi everyone!

I’m Lexi, brand new to this forum, and figured this would be a good place to share a bit of my story and the singular path that brought me to headscissors.

Let’s start at the beginning: I am originally from California, I got introduced to the BDSM scene in my early 20’s through my partner at the time, a man with a really submissive personality in the bedroom. This was my first exposure to being dominant in an intimate setting, I was very vanilla before that. In retrospect, I was probably too young to be exposed to a lot of this stuff, but I still went along with it, out of love I suppose.

Don’t get me wrong, I always liked to toy with guys since I was a kid: I would get boys to fight for me to win me over in elementary school, and in junior high I would enjoy using them as substitute chairs to sit on. It was kind of cute and innocent, but definitely showing early signs of what would later turn into fullblown femdom

At any rate, eventually my partner’s interest in cuckolding (among other things) doomed our relationship and I moved on with my life. I did make quite a few lasting friendships during that time, including a notable one with a dominatrix who introduced me to her lifestyle. She had a fully functional dungeon with a few slaves and everything, it was intriguing to say the least. This happened during my college years, and back then I remember feeling pretty ambivalent about that lifestyle. Like it seemed nice to have men at your service, but at the same time I was always very picky with my taste in men, and having slaves would be no different, I would never put up with a slave I didn’t think was perfect for me.

Fast forward a few years, and I do end up meeting the ideal slave at a fetish-themed party in LA. A man looking for a domme who fits my taste, what are the odds?

It has now been three years since this slave started serving me and in that timeframe I learned to fully embrace the goddess/mistress lifestyle. The slave pays my house rent, is an excellent homechef, a talented musician, but most importantly he worships me exactly the way I want.

If you made it this far, we are now getting to the interesting part, which happened two months ago: I was at the gym when some random guy (creep?) approached me to compliment my legs, and tell me that I had the perfect physique for scissoring men. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that, but he proceeded to tell me it was kind of a popular fetish, and told me to look up “bjj” and “headsicssors” and such and such at some point. When I got home, I did a quick google search and watched a bunch of videos, ranging from mixed wrestling to more hardcore breathplay using leg squeezes. Out of curiosity, I told my slave to get on his knees and while I was sitting on my couch I wrapped my legs around his neck and asked if he could feel anything… To my surprise, even though I was barely applying any pressure, my slave was in pain and struggling to talk. I slightly increased the pressure and asked him “what about now?” and he turned red within a few seconds. This was kind of a “wow” moment for me. I had never realized before that night that my legs could be such an effective and powerful tool of domination and submission. And I was just getting started…

Now for context, I am 5’10” tall, about 120 pounds heavy, and blessed with very long legs. My physique was always a bit of an issue when I was practicing ballet and cheerleading in my youth, but it was perfect for yoga, so I became a certified instructor at some point and developed legs of steel. I was never the bulky type, just very lean and strong. After an unfortunate neck injury, I had to stop yoga and started strength training instead, where I learned to develop my muscles in different ways (mostly a lot of squats!)

Unfortunately for my slave, what started as a simple curiosity has turned in a matter of weeks into somewhat of an obsession: I squeeze him daily to discipline him in many creative ways, and the worst part is that I love it. Sometimes I read a book or have my morning coffee while holding him in a figure four hold for half an hour or so, just hard enough to make him struggle a bit and keep him engaged. It's all very new to me, but at the same time it feels so natural, and sometimes even incredibly arousing. I find it really hot to know I can make a strong guy beg for mercy trapped between my thighs. Maybe it has also brought out a new sadistic side of me: I can see the fear in my slave’s eyes when I squeeze, it's something new and I like it. I don’t know if anybody here would be interested in hearing more of my perspective, like what goes on in my head when I squeeze, or what type of scissors I enjoy the most, but if there is interest I will definitely share more. Let me know! I’m just happy to have found this community

Added after 11 minutes:

The first picture is to give you an idea of what I look like. The second picture is the first headscissor I captured on camera, about a month ago. My slave's job was to hold my magazine and turn pages for me every time I squeezed my glutes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lexi Legs.jpg (1.20 MB, 560 views)
File Type: jpg Lexi Reverse.jpg (207.9 KB, 781 views)

Last edited by Lexi_Long_Legs; 08-Feb-23 at 18:39. Reason: Typos and grammar
Old 08-Feb-23, 11:49
Points: 8,759, Level: 40 Points: 8,759, Level: 40 Points: 8,759, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: My life as a headscissor domme

Great post and would love to hear more of your thoughts!
Old 08-Feb-23, 12:30
Points: 5,174, Level: 30 Points: 5,174, Level: 30 Points: 5,174, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Please do proceed.
Old 08-Feb-23, 13:15
Points: 1,000, Level: 12 Points: 1,000, Level: 12 Points: 1,000, Level: 12
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%

You look quite sure on your new fetish
We are waiting for your next post!
Old 08-Feb-23, 14:11
Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27 Points: 4,400, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I'd love to know what you think about when you squeeze and which type of scissors are your favourites. I am asking you these questions because I would love to have a love affair with a woman who has the pleasure of squeezing me between her legs and enjoy it.
Old 09-Feb-23, 22:17

Wow, there seems to be a lot of interest! I also got a few private messages asking me to talk more about my experience so I will post and reply in this thread.

As a woman, I get hit on/catcalled and occasionally groped pretty much everywhere I go when I am on my own in a public space. When I walk down the street, when I sit down at a coffeeshop, at the gym, at work -which I am about to quit- and god forbid if I decide to take public transportation… I think this is the experience of most women in the US. Maybe I shouldn’t complain, as it is far worse in other parts of the world, but allow me to complain anyway... In my case, this phenomenon has been an unfortunate part of my life since I was very young.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the first time I scissored my slave, something clicked in me. It was as though for the first time, I was fully in control, and I could finally show all the pigs and creeps who was in charge, in the most literal sense. Show them that I was a strong woman, and that I liked hearing them beg for forgiveness and mercy. My first scissor was liberating in this way. My slave himself is a sweetheart but oh well, he will take my scissors for the whole male sex, a martyr for a good cause if you will

Once I get my slave’s neck deep in my thighs, there is just no getting out. No amount of tapping or scratching or wriggling around can change that. My slave is a pretty big guy with a strong upper body. Since then I have also scissored three other guys that I know irl as friends. By now I have practiced the moves enough times on the men to draw the following conclusion: no matter your height or your fitness level, once I have you in my thighs, I decide your fate. I find this point exhilarating. Sure, if you’re on the bigger and stronger side, you'll last a minute or so longer than the smaller dudes, but in the grand scheme of the cosmos, a minute is not much I don’t have much training as a fighter: I did some karate when I was young, and now I may start some bjj, so in a real fight with an experienced fighter I’m not saying I would win, but if I do manage to get my legs in the correct position, it really is game over. Suppose you are now trapped in my front headscissor. This is what happens next:

Step 1: You fight back and move around to make me lose balance. In my limited experience, how fast you move on to step 2 seems to depend on how fit and tall you are. Honestly, the more buff and the more you try to put up a fight the better the experience is for me, it’s what makes me feel the most dominant. Of course I’m pretty lean and light so it is not unusual that I get moved around from time to time, but if I have a good grip around your neck to start with, it is of no consequence. You try to get me off you again and again, and again, with less and less conviction as time passes by. Prying my legs apart doesn’t work in a front scissor, because they are too long to be grabbed effectively. All I have to do if you fight too much to my liking is crank up the pressure to make sure you don’t get out, and that’s about it. It’s a lose-lose situation, really: either you kinda stay there and try to save your strength as you slowly lose oxygen, or you go all out and attempt to fight back and you'll just lose oxygen more quickly If I want step 1 to last a bit longer, I squeeze with about 30 to 40 percent of my full strength. If you’re a buff dude, I may have to push it to 60. But not more. Anything close to 100 and you’d be out in half a minute at most. And where’s the fun in that? After this initial squeeze, the end result is always step 2.

Step 2: Acceptance. You now realize you’re stuck, you’re pretty much out of fuel to put up a fight or move me around, and you come to understand there is no getting out until I say so. Your breathing is heavy and you’re turning red. So what do you do? If you’re smart, you admit defeat and hope that I show you mercy. But I’m just getting started, and we're getting to the fun part for me, so you’re out of luck If you're less smart, you keep fighting with whatever energy you have left and I squeeze hard at random moments to see you struggle or stop your breathing altogether for a second or two. That moment when I make you realize your fate is no longer in your hands, is incredibly hot for me. No need to talk to convey that. If I want to drive the point home, I grab your head and pull you deeper in my thighs, where I have even more control. Once in there, I can hurt you and make you struggle by simply squeezing with my glutes. And if I want to move on to step 3 instead, I activate my adductor muscles (I think that's what they're called? Correct me if I'm wrong!), which seems to cut the oxygen real good. Works every time

Step 3: Peaceful surrender or panic. In the headscissors I have performed, I've noticed two behaviors at this stage: half the time my victim will get quiet when ready to pass out, and half the time my victim will refuse go gentle into that good night; they will squeal and tap and hold on to my thighs for dear life. Whenever I hear begging, I never release the pressure, instead I slowly increase it. If you’re still talking, that means you are receiving too much air to your brain and that's no fun for me. My happy place is when I manage to ride that edge where you are barely conscious so I can keep squeezing, but not conscious enough to have any motor control. Like a tightrope walker, it’s a delicate but very arousing balance for me. I would go as far as saying I find this part sexual if I can achieve it. To allow the bare minimum airflow, just enough to keep you alive... Blissful, really! If I hear you snoring or don’t feel any more of your breathing against my skin, that's the signal I went too hard and fell off the precipice, as you are now passed out. It’s sort of fun in a different way when that happens, but not quite as erotic or interesting for me, because I have to let you go. I’ve only ever knocked out my slave like this. It’s also a little scary at times, I can make a separate post about it later if you are interested. I would much rather maintain that perfect balance at the edge of the precipice, as I can keep scissoring to my liking; I know my slave so well by now that I can ride that edge pretty consistently with him as my victim, for more than a minute. In the future I hope to do it for longer, we’ll see…

The whole process is somewhat akin to breaking a horse for me in a way (I never did break horses but my mom’s side of the family has a ranch where I have seen it done as a kid). So much pride and energy spent only to have your fate decided by a pair of legs. I don’t know why but I find it really sexy haha. Especially with a big guy, seeing all these arm and shoulder muscles rendered useless, I love it!

Sorry if this sounds like I’m rambling, I am typing this quickly. This was mainly about scissor holds where my victim is facing me and I get to see their face change in real time into a ripe tomato. I’ll make a separate post asap about why reverse headscissors are special in a different way for me. Let me know if you guys have any questions! I’ll try to answer the best I can

Last edited by Lexi_Long_Legs; 11-Feb-23 at 12:48. Reason: Grammar + Flow + emojis weren't showing, and I love my emojis :)
Old 10-Feb-23, 00:09

Oh and I wasn't kidding when I said that reading books is a more interactive hobby nowadays
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fotor_1674320398541.jpg (293.7 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg fotor_1674320500680.jpg (290.3 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg fotor_1674320553069.jpg (286.8 KB, 297 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lexi_Long_Legs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-23, 06:07
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Hello Lexi
Thank u for the post 2 questions regarding the acceptance part of your head scissor holds how bad is the guy hurting Also have you ever put a guy in a bodyscissor hold Thank U
Old 10-Feb-23, 17:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello Lexi
Thank u for the post 2 questions regarding the acceptance part of your head scissor holds how bad is the guy hurting Also have you ever put a guy in a bodyscissor hold Thank U
Hi, thanks for the question! How much the guy is hurting really depends on how good of a grip I have on his neck. If I don't have a perfect hold, my squeeze will hurt his jaw, and that's painful. In the ideal position for me, I get to decide how much pain I inflict based on which muscle I activate. I find that my glute muscles do inflict pain more, so I only use those if I want to toy with my victim a bit, sorry I don't know the exact muscle names

As far as the bodyscissor goes, it's fun and I do feel strong, although I don't find anything erotic about it unfortunately, especially compared to the headscissor. But then again, I'm still learning!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230205_211116_exported_117124.jpg (409.3 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg 20230205_211116_exported_200257.jpg (436.3 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 20230205_211116_exported_202457.jpg (442.2 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 20230120_212217_exported_128973.jpg (303.4 KB, 299 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lexi_Long_Legs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-23, 11:25
Points: 3,209, Level: 23 Points: 3,209, Level: 23 Points: 3,209, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi_Long_Legs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, thanks for the question! How much the guy is hurting really depends on how good of a grip I have on his neck. If I don't have a perfect hold, my squeeze will hurt his jaw, and that's painful. In the ideal position for me, I get to decide how much pain I inflict based on which muscle I activate. I find that my glute muscles do inflict pain more, so I only use those if I want to toy with my victim a bit, sorry I don't know the exact muscle names

As far as the bodyscissor goes, it's fun and I do feel strong, although I don't find anything erotic about it unfortunately, especially compared to the headscissor. But then again, I'm still learning!
Can every woman learn to do head-scissor?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxpayne455 For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl, goddess, headscissor, headscissors, mistress, scissors, slave