Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-15, 02:17
Kukikaka

Default when did facesitting become a wrestling move?

I'm curious how it all started?

Watched some old WWE clips showing rikishi and torrie do the stinkface. Almost vomited looking at rikishis ass but was mesmerised by torries.

Seems like any mixed wrestling video has this move. Im wondering who the trend setter was. Whoever it was...thank you!!!
Old 03-Jan-15, 03:13
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default Re: when did facesitting become a wrestling move?

It's a very dominant move, especially in our wrestling scene. Used properly a woman or man can easily score a pin, especially after some tangling for a few minutes. Im too is curious, treena collins was great using this move. I think some men, with treena arse planted on their face, they really didnt want to knock her off to quickly.

To me its a power thing, seeing it in videos at least, and i do like to see a woman use this after the opponent is defeated. Maybe a bit of flexing.
Old 03-Jan-15, 04:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I'm a big fan of it as a way to demonstrate complete victory at the end of a fight. As a wrestling move it isn't that good, because it's not that hard to dislodge a thin slip of a girl when she sits on you. However, after she has outwrestled you and worn you down, I love it as a way for her to show her dominance. It is very sensual and sexual and makes it impossible to ignore the fact that it is a woman who has won the fight.

As for who pioneered it, Treena Collins, Nancy Novak and Suzie Johnson all used it perfectly back in the early days. It is a lot more common now and for that I am very grateful.
Old 03-Jan-15, 05:24
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukikaka [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm curious how it all started?

Watched some old WWE clips showing rikishi and torrie do the stinkface. Almost vomited looking at rikishis ass but was mesmerised by torries.

Seems like any mixed wrestling video has this move. Im wondering who the trend setter was. Whoever it was...thank you!!!
Facesitting has most likely always been a part of erotic wrestling. A company called "She Fights" produced the first facesitting queen under the name Lori in the late 70`s.Her ad appeared in all the popular wrestling magazines back in the day and I had a major teenage crush on her.

The ads featured a pic of Lori dolled up in fishnet stockings sitting on a smaller girls face. And the ad said "Lori is my name. Submit or smother is our game." Then it said catfights mean and nasty.

I was in love.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: