Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Closed Thread

Old 26-Apr-22, 19:46
Points: 5,069, Level: 30 Points: 5,069, Level: 30 Points: 5,069, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Advice For Writing About Scat

Eric,

First off, I apologize for the clumsy example. I could not think of anything else better at the time to say what I wanted to. And yes, I know that getting drunk does not automatically turn you into a raging maniac. In hindsight, there are better examples I could use. I know some former alcoholics, and I know they didn't act that way. Again, bad example.

By the way, let me congratulate you on your sobriety. I also know a few of those victors.

Now no, I did not mean to write from your own experience. What a boring tale that would be with most of us! I believe that's where the imagination comes in.

What I want from this site are good well-written stories with a plot, characters, etc. I know you do too, because I've read some of your stuff. I tolerate dealing with the "clumsy stuff" to get to the good stuff.

The point of my response was why was he seeking advice for something on a site where most people would not be into that. Maybe there's a ton of hidden crap fans here, I could be wrong. But my best suggestion would be to surf the web. You could find just about anything, and engage in fewer arguments like this thread.
Old 27-Apr-22, 01:56
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Eric,

First off, I apologize for the clumsy example. I could not think of anything else better at the time to say what I wanted to. And yes, I know that getting drunk does not automatically turn you into a raging maniac. In hindsight, there are better examples I could use. I know some former alcoholics, and I know they didn't act that way. Again, bad example.

By the way, let me congratulate you on your sobriety. I also know a few of those victors.

Now no, I did not mean to write from your own experience. What a boring tale that would be with most of us! I believe that's where the imagination comes in.

What I want from this site are good well-written stories with a plot, characters, etc. I know you do too, because I've read some of your stuff. I tolerate dealing with the "clumsy stuff" to get to the good stuff.

The point of my response was why was he seeking advice for something on a site where most people would not be into that. Maybe there's a ton of hidden crap fans here, I could be wrong. But my best suggestion would be to surf the web. You could find just about anything, and engage in fewer arguments like this thread.
11 years on the forum... and you're STILL looking for the same old facesitting, footdom, smothering, etc on this website? I mean, excuse me for trying to bring a little splash of color and variety to the stories. What a stupid notion for me to have, I must be a fucking idiot! Well done sir, you win this round.

All I have learned from this thread so far is that if I had a scat fetish I SURE WON'T BE STICKING AROUND THIS WEBSITE to find satisfying content for me to read. What an inclusive bunch of people we have here, so welcoming and heartwarming to EVERYONE.

(I am grateful to those who have backed me up in this thread, you guys are awesome and i'm glad to not be alone on my viewpoints concerning this topic)

Added after 32 minutes:

Can I request for this thread to be shut down? This has gone from an advice seeking thread to a fetish shaming thread, and I will not tolerate any more comments saying the same "Scat is disgusting... get it out of here... don't write about it... no one here wants to read about that shit."

I am surprised that no one has been banned or at least warned yet. I would have expected more from this website and am honestly very disappointed. I may have to move to another, less popular, but more inclusive and responsive website. This shit is unacceptable, and I am surprised nothing has been done to take action against these atrocious fetish shamers.

Until I see something being done about this, I am pressing pause on ALL of my writing. My stories will be put on hold indefinitely. Again, I am sorry to all of my readers for this, but this shit has gone too far, and something needs to be done. If I have to move to another website, then so be it. I will be looking for alternate websites if nothing is done before summer ends.

(will try to keep you all updated when any developments arise)

Last edited by AverageUsername; 27-Apr-22 at 01:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-22, 03:48
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,161 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
11 years on the forum... and you're STILL looking for the same old facesitting, footdom, smothering, etc on this website? I mean, excuse me for trying to bring a little splash of color and variety to the stories. What a stupid notion for me to have, I must be a fucking idiot! Well done sir, you win this round.

All I have learned from this thread so far is that if I had a scat fetish I SURE WON'T BE STICKING AROUND THIS WEBSITE to find satisfying content for me to read. What an inclusive bunch of people we have here, so welcoming and heartwarming to EVERYONE.

(I am grateful to those who have backed me up in this thread, you guys are awesome and i'm glad to not be alone on my viewpoints concerning this topic)

Added after 32 minutes:

Can I request for this thread to be shut down? This has gone from an advice seeking thread to a fetish shaming thread, and I will not tolerate any more comments saying the same "Scat is disgusting... get it out of here... don't write about it... no one here wants to read about that shit."

I am surprised that no one has been banned or at least warned yet. I would have expected more from this website and am honestly very disappointed. I may have to move to another, less popular, but more inclusive and responsive website. This shit is unacceptable, and I am surprised nothing has been done to take action against these atrocious fetish shamers.

Until I see something being done about this, I am pressing pause on ALL of my writing. My stories will be put on hold indefinitely. Again, I am sorry to all of my readers for this, but this shit has gone too far, and something needs to be done. If I have to move to another website, then so be it. I will be looking for alternate websites if nothing is done before summer ends.

(will try to keep you all updated when any developments arise)
I think you might want to rethink the extreme decision of quitting your writing and leaving the forum over this. It’s to be expected that the deeper you go into the ‘fetish world’, the more niche you get, you’re going to run into some more ‘strong opinions’. I don’t think this all inclusive community you’d want, exists. There may be a scat fetish focused community out there who’d obviously be more welcoming to scat content, then this forum is, but even some people there most likely won’t feel the same way towards every fetish.

I don’t think there’s any avoiding the fact that there will be people who are not so friendly to certain kink’s they don’t share.

In my opinion, your options are:

A: Seek out a separate community based around the fetish you want to explore, and do that there, where it will obviously be welcomed, while staying here for the content that that place isn’t made for (mixed wrestling). If it doesn’t already have a presence there, there’s a good chance it won’t be warmly welcomed by everyone, like scat on this forum.

B: Stick it out here, ignore the negative comments that aren’t constructive, and do your thing. If it’s not against the rules, just write what you want and test the waters. If it only gets 1 or 2 ‘thanks’, you’ll know there’s no audience here for that fetish and you can either find a community based around it, or let it go. If it does do well, then you can focus on those who are enjoying it and ignore the few people who are unreasonably hostile towards it.

It may be unfortunate, but if you want to go beyond what fetish or fetish’s a forum/community is focused around, I think you’ll have to put up with a little ‘backlash’ and push through anyway.
Old 27-Apr-22, 04:37
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you might want to rethink the extreme decision of quitting your writing and leaving the forum over this. It’s to be expected that the deeper you go into the ‘fetish world’, the more niche you get, you’re going to run into some more ‘strong opinions’. I don’t think this all inclusive community you’d want, exists. There may be a scat fetish focused community out there who’d obviously be more welcoming to scat content, then this forum is, but even some people there most likely won’t feel the same way towards every fetish.

I don’t think there’s any avoiding the fact that there will be people who are not so friendly to certain kink’s they don’t share.

In my opinion, your options are:

A: Seek out a separate community based around the fetish you want to explore, and do that there, where it will obviously be welcomed, while staying here for the content that that place isn’t made for (mixed wrestling). If it doesn’t already have a presence there, there’s a good chance it won’t be warmly welcomed by everyone, like scat on this forum.

B: Stick it out here, ignore the negative comments that aren’t constructive, and do your thing. If it’s not against the rules, just write what you want and test the waters. If it only gets 1 or 2 ‘thanks’, you’ll know there’s no audience here for that fetish and you can either find a community based around it, or let it go. If it does do well, then you can focus on those who are enjoying it and ignore the few people who are unreasonably hostile towards it.

It may be unfortunate, but if you want to go beyond what fetish or fetish’s a forum/community is focused around, I think you’ll have to put up with a little ‘backlash’ and push through anyway.
I will keep this in mind. Right now, I think I just need to take a little break from everything and come back later, when I can cool off. I am a very passionate guy, so it takes time for me to simmer down and mellow out before I actually become reasonable in my decision making. Even though the scat community "may be small," I still think any type of fetish shaming needs some form of action taken, but maybe thats just me, idk.
Old 27-Apr-22, 06:35
Points: 3,972, Level: 26 Points: 3,972, Level: 26 Points: 3,972, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will keep this in mind. Right now, I think I just need to take a little break from everything and come back later, when I can cool off. I am a very passionate guy, so it takes time for me to simmer down and mellow out before I actually become reasonable in my decision making. Even though the scat community "may be small," I still think any type of fetish shaming needs some form of action taken, but maybe thats just me, idk.
So you went to a site that is focussed on mixed wrestling instead of a site that specializes in scat or similar things, you asked for story writing tips about a fetish that is so far off the deep end that people who actually partake in it are likely to get seriously ill from it, a fetish you yourself admit to not even have but wanted to write about (likely for money as already mentioned) anyway.
Then when you do not get the answers you expected you cry about kink shaming, as if something like scat even qualifies as a simple kink anymore (is self mutilation or voluntary cannibalism also just a kink to you?), ignoring valid points made about the health risks among other things, and now you throw a big temper tantrum making laughable threats that, even if you go through with it, would actually just be doing these same people you demand to be punished for hurting your feelings a big favor while showing the finger to the people who, for whatever reason, are into the stuff you are writing.

It is obvious that you have not thought any of this through at all, not when choosing the site, the subforum, and especially not these last two messages.
Old 27-Apr-22, 14:23
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts

Kink shamers can head out, that type of behavior is against everything this place is. Playing with scat, with proper protection, has no harm. Eating it is another matter of course. But how can we talk about harm as the defining factor, when wrestling is such a physical, injury prone fetish itself? Harm is sometimes part of it. With all the squeezing and choking we are definitely not on the harmless end of the fetish spectrum.

Besides, we are talking about fiction here. How many stories in the wrestling section have injuries, lethalities even? Words are words. Humiliation, for example, is a big no-no in the real world, but as a fantasy it has a place, and it's welcome here. We are all adults exploring the weird, the dark side of the human experience. If you're here you should be OK with this.

OP, if you want to write about scat, go ahead, you have my permission, in the femdom section, but include that info in the title.

Take rule 1.5.1 seriously. Topic closed.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread