Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Closed Thread

Old 24-Apr-22, 17:25
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,161 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Advice For Writing About Scat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Every time I read these "which kinks to shame" posts, I'm reminded that we are all here writing about physical violence, often unprovoked, often brutal, often criminal, often leading to trauma, injury, disability, and even death. And your line is "genuinely harmful"??

Yeah, most of us are a little mentally sick. Let's write sexy stuff anyway.
Well said by you and FormerWrestler.

My take on it is pretty simple. As long as you aren’t harming anyone else or anything else (like animals), then I don’t really care. Two consenting adults engaging in a kink between each other IRL, doesn’t qualify as harming other people. As FormerWrestler added, even Mixed Wrestling can carry personal risk IRL, yet many of us choose to take it anyway for our fetish. You can also say the same for other kinks like Ballbusting. Plenty of people out there who would call wanting to be wrested down and dominated by a woman, ‘mentally sick and disgusting’, as well.

You’d think more people here on a fetish forum would share that stance. It’s sort of throwing stones in a glass house.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-22, 20:36
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on this. I feel like the people before me have made the point well. As long as the act is not immoral, it's ok to do it and like it and write about it. I'm not into scat, and I'm pretty sure I never want to get into it, but if someone is, then they should feel comfortable expressing that and writing about that over here.

This forum is a place for mixed wrestling and femdom primarily but it has a wide range of topics that are discussed. There are stories on here that discuss sexual domination without much wrestling. Some involve boxing. Some involve arm wrestling. But a lot of them involve kinks that are tangential as well. Almost a quarter of the stories on here involve foot domination at the end, whether it's through foot on face/chest/dick, or forced kissing or licking. Some stories have ass worship. There are threads of captioned pictures where women just make fun of how weak the guys look. Some of them involve more brutal things that I would consider much closer to BDSM than wrestling. Blood, serious bodily harm, and yes disgusting punishments.

As mentioned before, where you draw the line is incredibly subjective. Is wanting to get kicked in the nuts any less 'crazy' than wanting to be shat on? How about wanting to be punched? Wanting to kiss someone's feet? There is literally no way to objectively measure these on the normal to insane meter. It's all what you're into, and if everyone involved is a consenting adult, then just let people be, and if you don't like it, you don't need to stick around for it. There are literally over 3000 threads in the fighting and wrestling stories forum, and even more in pictures, videos, and discussions. There's something for everyone, go find your thing.

As far as @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s original request for experience, I can't help with that. But I would recommend checking out the CHYOA story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. There's no scat in there, but it does involve wrestling that ends in 'disgusting humiliation', from farting to stinky feet and armpits. I hope that helps in writing your story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-22, 22:39
Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,774 Times in 471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown156 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As long as the act is not immoral, it's ok to do it and like it and write about it.
I feel like it's obvious, but weirdly needs to be said, that it's absolutely fine to write about things that are immoral.

Sex in real life needs to safe, sane, and consensual. Sex in fiction doesn't need to be safe, or sane, or consensual at all. The only people being hurt are fictional, and fictional people aren't real and don't feel pain or trauma.

And it's so fucking weird that our culture can watch Breaking Bad and say "wow, genius show" but then read Fifty Shades of Grey and wail "that BDSM wasn't done right!! That was abuse!! - when the former is showing atrocities orders of magnitude worse than the latter.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-22, 23:50
Banned
Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Heart Re: Advice For Writing About Scat

Guys, you need to stop trying to justify coprophagia.

There is no moral justification for eating another person's poop and then catch long-lasting diseases over it - and possibly die an early death because of it.

The argument of "It's just a kink between two consenting adults" is not applicable here, because this practice is genuinely harmful.

Suppose, for example, that you were dating a lady who told you: "Oh honey, would you take a sharp knife from the kitchen and cut my throat, please? I gets me so horny when I bleed! I want to bleed one last time, and I want to bleed bigly!"

Now, she is a "consenting" adult while you are also an adult. Would you grant her request by taking a kitchen knife and fatally cutting her throat? Or would you question her sanity after this request, followed by seeking spiritual help for her?

I would do the latter - and I think most people would, even those who are on this forum.

Now let's say that this thing happens in another person's house, let's say your neighbour's house. On the request of either the husband or the wife, one spouse fatally cuts the other spouse's throat. Let's say this whole situation is recorded and comes to the judge. The judge is you. Would you acquit someone for cutting his/her spouse's throat on the spouse's request? Or would you still punish that person?

I would do the latter. Even adults sometimes need to be protected from their own wishes. A person could be in a state of deep depression, having a psychosis or simply being possessed by demons. In either case, that person is not in the position any more to consent to anything, because honouring his/her wish will cost that person's life.

A similar (albeit less extreme) situation with coprophagia. If a lady asks you to poop into her mouth, you could honour her request, thinking: "Well, it's her kink, after all. I won't need to eat any poop myself.", but you also know that this will harm her, putting her at risk of catching scary diseases, which will in turn be (at least partially) your responsibility for honouring her request.

Or, you could question her sanity after such a request and try to seek spiritual guidance for her, knowing that she is derailed and therefore not in the position to consent to anything.

Same thing with drunk people and with people who are under the influence of drugs. They are also not in the position to consent to anything any more, because they are in an altered mental state due to the drugs. Therefore, any consent a drunk of narcotics-influenced person gives becomes worthless.
Old 25-Apr-22, 01:02
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The argument of "It's just a kink between two consenting adults" is not applicable here, because this practice is genuinely harmful.
you are literally on a forum for wrestling, fighting, and domination. Do you know how dangerous that is? If you keep a choke on too long, you can cause brain damage. If you squeeze too tight on a bodyscissors, you can break a rib. Hell you could even accidentally shove a person back and have them accidentally hit a wall hard on the back of their heads and die. Ballbusting is even more dangerous than that. And I don't even need to go to the domination part of this, never mind the closely related BDSM aspect, which is even more intense and has even more potential to cause unintended consequences. These are all mitigated by safety precautions and the BDSM and wrestling communities take safety very seriously, but there's always a risk. Also, every sexual activity has the potential to cause harm, whether through STIs, accidental pregnancy, or random accidents in bed. People are aware of the risks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now, she is a "consenting" adult while you are also an adult. Would you grant her request by taking a kitchen knife and fatally cutting her throat?
Cutting someone's throat causes immediate death, so it's not comparable. A better analogy would be unprotected sex, which could cause a lot of STIs, including HIV. And yet, we still consider unprotected sex something which consenting adults have the right to engage in. If 2 consenting adults decided to have unprotected sex, and one of them unknowingly transmitted HIV to the other and they died of AIDS, would any judge convict the surviving person with murder or manslaughter charges? Would you?

Quote:
putting her at risk of catching scary diseases
All STIs are "scary diseases". Even protection still fails 2% of the time, and there are certain ones that you can't protect against at all. Whether or not you specifically choose to put someone at risk is up to you, but we all put each other at some level of risk when we decide to engage in sexual activities, and we accept the risk involved.

Quote:
you could question her sanity after such a request
The line you're drawing between the "sane kinks" and "insane kinks" is incredibly arbitrary. If you're judging by potential for disease transmition, unprotected sex is comparable. If you're judging for potential danger, ballbusting is comparable. It seems you draw the line at what you personally subjectively think is ok, which is very arbitrary.

Quote:
Even adults sometimes need to be protected from their own wishes
Sure, but we draw the line somewhere. The genre of photos taken seconds before disasters is filled with people scaling buildings or standing on the edge of a cliff for a stupid selfie. Adults are allowed to eat McDonald's every day, even though that massively increases the likelihood of developing heart conditions. They're allowed to play dangerous sports like rock climbing, skydiving, and bull fighting, despite the potential for injury and even death. And yes, they're allowed to engage in risky behavior in bed, provided everyone involved understands and accepts the risks and is consenting to the acts. You can't micromanage people's lives to protect them whenever they decide to do something reckless or stupid or risky. Just let people be.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-22, 01:38
Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 30,552 Times in 1,088 Posts

IMO : This so called request is, in fact, a childish provocation which just disserved to be ignored. Alas, some bona fide members felt in the trap by replying it ; with the sad result to make this inane bullshit the hottest topic of the week.
The accurate answer should be to move this thread to its right place, in the Female Domination Forum or to simply delete it… The Wrestling Forum, particularly the stories section, is already heavily polluted with silly trashes, like incest and sodomy, does it truly need this new stinky crap, while there is a specific place open to any perversions ?
Old 25-Apr-22, 02:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Guys, you need to stop trying to justify coprophagia.

There is no moral justification for eating another person's poop
We aren't talking about eating another person's poop. We're talking about writing about it.

Nobody asked "what's the best way to eat poop." The question was "what's the best way to write the story."

How are so many people failing to understand that?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-22, 21:19
Points: 5,069, Level: 30 Points: 5,069, Level: 30 Points: 5,069, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Okay, we've talked enough about the subject, now let's talk about you. Seriously, if you don't enjoy the experience of getting pooped on (ugh), why write about it? There are many things I never experienced, and I don't want to, from any point of view, much less write a story about it. Then again, I don't need to experience something to write about it. If that was the case, sci-fi writers would not exist. Not very many of them have flown out into outer space. If no one has offered to pay you for poop stories, don't worry about it.

I'm not an alcoholic, and I would not want the POV of being blasted out of my mind, and start beating my spouse or child to a pulp. I also do not want to gain that experience for a story, nor do I need to.

Let's put this another way. You're not going to find many poop fans here, so you may have to use your imagination. You know, the tools that we writers have used for years. If you've written stories for a while, you can figure that out.

Now, to directly answer your question, as I said, you won't find that many fans here, or else you would be seeing poop stories up to your ears. This forum would not be the right audience for that. One part of successful writing is to know your target audience. No bull's eye here.

The one way to find out someone's experience (ugh) is to surf the World Wide Web. There are probably a few people who don't mind catching a brown shower. As you have guessed, I'm not one of them.

Finally, you can't please everybody, and trying to find out what turns everybody's crank would be a waste of time. Plus consider, you would be writing this crap (pun intended), so if it's something that repels you, do you really want to write it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-22, 06:04
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, we've talked enough about the subject, now let's talk about you. Seriously, if you don't enjoy the experience of getting pooped on (ugh), why write about it? There are many things I never experienced, and I don't want to, from any point of view, much less write a story about it. Then again, I don't need to experience something to write about it. If that was the case, sci-fi writers would not exist. Not very many of them have flown out into outer space. If no one has offered to pay you for poop stories, don't worry about it.

I'm not an alcoholic, and I would not want the POV of being blasted out of my mind, and start beating my spouse or child to a pulp. I also do not want to gain that experience for a story, nor do I need to.

Let's put this another way. You're not going to find many poop fans here, so you may have to use your imagination. You know, the tools that we writers have used for years. If you've written stories for a while, you can figure that out.

Now, to directly answer your question, as I said, you won't find that many fans here, or else you would be seeing poop stories up to your ears. This forum would not be the right audience for that. One part of successful writing is to know your target audience. No bull's eye here.

The one way to find out someone's experience (ugh) is to surf the World Wide Web. There are probably a few people who don't mind catching a brown shower. As you have guessed, I'm not one of them.

Finally, you can't please everybody, and trying to find out what turns everybody's crank would be a waste of time. Plus consider, you would be writing this crap (pun intended), so if it's something that repels you, do you really want to write it?
Okay, where do I start with all the wrong statements in your reply...

First off, I never said that I find scat repulsive. I said I do not have the fetish. Second off, how many people do you think are good writers AND have a scat fetish? Even then, how many of them are decent writers who can really tell descriptive stories?

I have written about many fetish topics of which I do not share the fetish I am describing in the story, and my readers who have or don't have that fetish LOVE the story equally!

The way you are responding to me is also upsetting. I mean, how large can one man's ego be? You don't need to describe sci-fi to me, sir. I am a big fan, and what you are saying does have SOME truth to it. But, over the years as we have learned more about space and what it's like in REAL LIFE, we have been able to really improve sci-fi writing and movie making.

Maybe if you hadn't addressed me like I was a fucking child, then I would have agreed or considered your post worth my time (other than writing this lengthy response which already is taking too long).

Here is the thing, I was asking for writing advice on scat, not any of yall's opinions on the subject matter. I am fine with yall arguing why it should be in another section, but I am sick and tired of fighting over whether scat is suitable in this forum.

SCAT IS A FETISH, THIS IS A FETISH FORUM, FETISH SHAMING IS FUCKING DUMB AND BANNABLE.

Enough is enough. So please, if you don't have anything positive or helpful to add to the conversation, DON'T REPLY!

Last edited by AverageUsername; 26-Apr-22 at 06:12. Reason: clarification
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-22, 07:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I am an alcoholic. And did indeed write a story from the POV of a woman who was drunk and completely uninhibited.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The fact that you think alcohol mind-controls you to beat up your spouse and child means you don't know the first thing about alcohol.

Even the time my kid smashed my wife's face in and she was gushing blood, I spanked him so very, very gently. Symbolically. She was in the bathroom wailing in pain with blood pouring out of her eye and I was yelling "NO!!" and then barely tapping him on the butt because, you know, you don't hit kids.

I hate the idea that people should only be allowed to write from their own experienced perspectives. Because that basically makes fiction off-limits. All you can do is report, and maybe change the names.

Maybe all you want from this site is a series of diary entries from clumsy writers who can't do much more than change the names. Maybe you hate the concept of fiction in general.

Well, that's your perfect right, but lay the fuck off the writers who are trying to see if they can craft something a few people will love.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread