Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Mar-20, 10:35
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts
Default Re: Which session wrestler has been doing wrestling sessions the longest ?

This is very nostalgic for me. When I had this ingrained natural interest growing up and found wrestling on the Internet for the very first time it was though Barb’s Combative Woman site that was hosted on geocities so the address was something like:

www . geocities . com / Colossseum / 5678

The name wasn’t even in the address, lol and it was part of a web ring which was a carousel of about 5 to 7 sites where you could click “next” and “previous” at the bottom of one site to jump to the others. I’m sure several also remember those. It was a different internet back then.

Anyways Barb’s Combative Woman site had some thoughtful instructive articles of how to get into recreational wrestling, it had a forum that was kind of like the smaller proto version of this forum and it had a links page. Each link had a small description underneath explaining background of each. It was clearly a labor of love the amount of care that went into each. One of those links was DWW which was formative for my preference and style. The two session wrestlers I definitely remember being in those links the first time I saw it are Robin and Kristie Etzold and I believe I remember seeing Britta Inga Olson as well. I remember being particularly enthralled by the sight of Robin.

For context I met DoomMaidens and acquired my name over 10 years later, and opened my store maybe 13 years later. Long time looking back.

Last edited by HanzVanDerKill; 20-Mar-20 at 10:37. Reason: Yahoo tried to parse my link and displayed it as a bad request. Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-20, 12:39
Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Which session wrestler has been doing wrestling sessions the longest ?

For me, the first sessionist that comes to mind is Nancy Novak. She also produced her own product as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carl brown For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-20, 13:28
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I already forgot about Barb’s Combative Woman.
it was also my first experience with female and mixed wrestling on the internet. Thanks for bringing back that memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzVanDerKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is very nostalgic for me. When I had this ingrained natural interest growing up and found wrestling on the Internet for the very first time it was though Barb’s Combative Woman site that was hosted on geocities so the address was something like:

www . geocities . com / Colossseum / 5678

The name wasn’t even in the address, lol and it was part of a web ring which was a carousel of about 5 to 7 sites where you could click “next” and “previous” at the bottom of one site to jump to the others. I’m sure several also remember those. It was a different internet back then.

Anyways Barb’s Combative Woman site had some thoughtful instructive articles of how to get into recreational wrestling, it had a forum that was kind of like the smaller proto version of this forum and it had a links page. Each link had a small description underneath explaining background of each. It was clearly a labor of love the amount of care that went into each. One of those links was DWW which was formative for my preference and style. The two session wrestlers I definitely remember being in those links the first time I saw it are Robin and Kristie Etzold and I believe I remember seeing Britta Inga Olson as well. I remember being particularly enthralled by the sight of Robin.

For context I met DoomMaidens and acquired my name over 10 years later, and opened my store maybe 13 years later. Long time looking back.
Old 21-Mar-20, 10:24
Banned
Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9
Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6%

Yep Barb was the first on the net. Great content & links. Intelligent conversation and very fvsf, and no mixed as a form of domination.

Only coming here have I discovered the psyche of many wanting to be dominated.
The Following User Says Thank You to luvfvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-20, 12:14
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The session wrestlers I remember being around the longest are, Kristie, Robin , Malibu and Casey Kavanaugh . The first two big name session wrestlers I met were Raquel and Malibu. Malibu is still active to this day and still touring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-20, 13:23
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

I think Raquel and Casey have retired.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-20, 16:48
Points: 3,890, Level: 26 Points: 3,890, Level: 26 Points: 3,890, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Yes, Kasie has retired due to significant shoulder and knee injuries. But when I first met Kasie in the 90's she told me that when she started there were only 7
other ladies that she knew of offering their services publicly.
The Following User Says Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-20, 21:12
Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The session wrestlers I remember being around the longest are, Kristie, Robin , Malibu and Casey Kavanaugh . The first two big name session wrestlers I met were Raquel and Malibu. Malibu is still active to this day and still touring.
Kristie and Robin are also still active. Malibu told me she still expected to be active ten years from now. She'll never quit; she has too much fun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-20, 22:50
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think Raquel and Casey have retired.
I didn't know about Kasie retiring
She was one of the best
So was Raquel for that matter