Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Apr-12, 22:41
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Brief extract from Tales of Amazonia...

Extracts from “Communication Breakdown” – A team of 5 Amazons is sent on a night time raid to destroy a remote enemy communications facility: the group consists of two senior Amazons and 3 part-time reservists. Jade is one of the reservists and she is tasked with taking out the guard while the others storm the building

…Jade climbed the fence with ease, her pointed leather boots slotting easily into the chain links until she neared the top where she leaned over. Reaching down, she grabbed the fence on the other side and tumbled over gracefully in a kind of controlled somersault, landing feet first with a thud on the soft ground below. The taut metal fence rattled in the silent night air as she released her grip. She maintained a low stance, crouched like a stalking Tiger as she regained her bearings, checking to her left and then right before setting off…

…She timed her approach onto the floodlit grounds to perfection; the solitary guard was round the other side of the building, her huge muscled flanks shuddering with every stride as she bounded gracefully towards cover. As she made it onto the paved surround of the building, she walked on the balls of her feet to avoid her heels making a noise –something all Amazons are adept at in stealth situations…

…She headed towards the single storey building, ducked into an unlit alcove and waited for the guard to circle again. After what seemed like an eternity, she eventually heard his strolling footsteps getting ever closer, her heart started pounding as her adrenaline levels spiked. A thousand thoughts raced through her mind, what if she wasn’t sharp today, what if she let the side down? Etc.

… As he screwed a cigarette into his lips she leapt forward and grabbed him from behind, right arm round his waist and left hand covering his mouth. His beret went flying and his crumpled cigarette fell to the floor. She actually lifted him off the ground and tottered backwards on her heels into the shadowy alcove. She slammed his body face first against the nearest wall – he was stunned, he didn’t know what had hit him. She then changed her hold and forced him into a full nelson, pulled him away from the wall, turned to the right and forced him face forward onto the ground, still in a full nelson so her full weight on top of him, her smooth bare buttocks quivered with the impact as she crushed him into the floor...

…As she knelt on his back, restraining his arms with a vice-like grip, he continued to struggle. She needed to get him onto his back so that she could suffocate him by sitting on his face – by far the most common Amazon method of dispatching male enemies. After a couple more minutes, she could feel the pent up energy in his tensed body was past its peak. the time was right to make her move. He was a big strong guy, but she was a big strong girl and in her arrogant youthful way, she knew she was stronger than him – despite being so much younger. The adrenaline was still pumping so she went for it. With a sudden jolt and a feminine grunt of determination, she pulled his right arm up behind his back as if to break it,

“AAARRRGGGHH” he cried

“Shut up!” she told him sharply – her commanding confident tone added further to the intimidation and amazingly he appeared to do as he was told.

She then took his other outstretched arm and yanked it to her right in a kind of wiper blade motion whilst momentarily taking her weight off him. This had the desired effect of flipping him over onto his back. As he pulled his right arm around from under him, she quickly grabbed his wrist again before he could make a swipe at her. With overwhelming force she pinned both his arms down above his head and scrambled up onto his chest.

The pair made eye contact for the first time. She looked down at her victim over her heaving breasts, - devoid of emotion. He looked at her with a mixture of shock disbelief and anger. He could not comprehend the raw physical power of this girl and was confounded by his inability to stop her. He struggled again like a lunatic going red in the face, but again she was too strong for him. She managed to hold his arms firmly down, albeit with a concerted effort. He used to box for the army and was no slouch, but he was no match for the superior physical strength of this 19-year-old girl….

…She gradually shuffled her weight further up his chest until her knees were pressing down on his shoulders. She took a second to recover from the recent exertion, her girlie puffing and panting noises in stark contrast to his deep manly groaning, the irony being that she was the one in control. She could now relax a little; she had achieved the commanding position and he had no hope of escape. She shuffled forward some more until her muscular thighs were clamped either side of his head. She squeezed together and relaxed a couple of times as if to intimidate him further by flexing these awesome female muscles….

… She sat up on her haunches, still crouching over him. She looked up as she heard a commotion coming from inside the building; desperately raised men’s voices – the others had engaged the enemy. She quickly ripped open his shirt and with a sharp tug, snatched his army dog tags. She would keep these as a memento…

…The girls of the raiding party all hugged and kissed eachother in celebration of their victory and the successful conclusion of the mission. In their euphoria they became oblivious to the scowling, defeated men who were being dragged past them to the detention block. The same could not be said however for some of the resident Amazons who despite the late hour were milling around the dimly lit courtyard. Word of the new arrivals had got around and the prospect of a bit of fresh cock on this remote barracks caused more than a bit of excitement amongst the girls. Several of them took a very keen interest in the new male prisoners and had gathered round to size them up. It was clear that these men were not going to get a moment’s peace during their time here….

…The male bar staff jumped into action as the girls entered the almost empty bar, it was closing time, but they knew better than to give anything less than first class service to Amazon soldiers. The drinks were served outside where the girls had gathered around a large table on an open viewing deck. Gloves were removed and the glasses chinked as the ladies toasted the resounding victory over their male enemies.

Amidst the celebrations, just for a moment Jade’s attention drifted away from her exuberant colleagues. She looked out over the valley and gazed at the twinkling lights of Schalle in the distance. She loved this country and everything it stood for. At this moment there was no prouder Amazon soldier. The success of the mission and the crucial part she had played in it, took her sense pride in the sisterhood to new heights. Tonight she had taken a man’s life, but instead of feeling any guilt or remorse as one might expect from a fellow human being, she felt only joy, excitement and righteousness – a strange high that felt like it would last forever. She sat down slowly and crossed her legs. As she replayed in her mind the final moments of the hapless male guard as he struggled for his life beneath her, she felt a tingling sensation run down her spine and a cheeky smile crept across her beautiful face. Now more than ever, she felt like an integral part of this nation. If it was possible, her resolve to crush every last ounce of male resistance was strengthened in this moment of contemplation…

…As she pressed the glass to her fulsome lips and sipped gently at the Caipirinha, she knew all was right with the world. She also knew that come next week she would be back in her civilian role in the legal profession, corresponding politely with the great and the good of Amazonia, sorting out their mundane legal affairs… and looking forward to her next Amazon adventure….
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-12, 16:41
Pupstar
This message has been deleted by Pupstar.
Old 15-Apr-12, 17:44
Points: 4,602, Level: 28 Points: 4,602, Level: 28 Points: 4,602, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brief extract from Tales of Amazonia...

I,for one, enjoyed it thoroughly and wish to see more like it! I do hope you continue to post on the forum; your content is among my favorite! I'm not sure why it isn't as popular as it should be.
The Following User Says Thank You to deathyfellow For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-12, 17:51
Last Achievements

Many thanks for that. It's just a teaser really. I was hoping for more reaction from the forum to this new Amazon concept - I guess it needs more development...Please feel free to ask any questions...

Cheers
Pupstar
Old 21-May-12, 00:38
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts

This was awseome
Old 03-Jun-12, 22:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was awseome
Thanks for taking the time to read it - glad you enjoyed it. I have to admit to being a bit disappointed at the lack of reaction from the other members of this forum. The Tales of Amazonia is a completely unique take on the Amazon concept and I would have thought there would be more interest in it??? but there you go....
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-12, 00:25
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for taking the time to read it - glad you enjoyed it. I have to admit to being a bit disappointed at the lack of reaction from the other members of this forum. The Tales of Amazonia is a completely unique take on the Amazon concept and I would have thought there would be more interest in it??? but there you go....
yeah, but remember the response to this? [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
inserting pictures to your story (which is great), could possibly reach a wider audience, but as you say, 'there you go...'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tales.jpg (184.1 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 04color.jpg (114.4 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by edwardpaul; 08-Jun-12 at 00:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-12, 09:54
Last Achievements

Unfortunately there are no artworks for "Comm Breakdown" as yet. It is the next story to be worked on though. Visuals do help it's true, but even then I got very little in the way of feedback or reaction from the "Gunrunners" stuff. I'm sure lots of people saw it and even enjoyed it - but for some strange reason no-one wants to say anything - which does beg the question - what's the point of the forum????
Old 11-Nov-12, 20:50
Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I love Amazon stories. I haven't been here long so this is my first chance to comment on yours. I liked it and hope you'll continue - though I see you posted this a while ago.

I recently found two 'Amazon' stories on Amazon kindle. Not sure if they fit the bill as they're 'jungle Amazon' stuff, rather than 'modern'. Naked women subduing male enemies etc. They're called 'Bared for Battle' and 'Devil Queen', both by Jessica Prince.

I'm attaching a couple of 'snipped' jpegs. I enjoyed them but they may not be to everyone's taste.

I don't actually own a kindle but you can download an app for your pc. Just in case that helps anyone.

Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BB.JPG (31.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg DQ.JPG (37.2 KB, 70 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Rider For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 22:08
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I'm late - but i liked it a lot.
Old 30-Aug-20, 18:28
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

its not exactly my cup of tea or anything but i felt compelled to share my thoughts when I read of your disappointment due to the lack of feedback. although its just a very small sample size your talents shine through very brightly. its obvious to me that you possess a superb skill level of writing & story telling. as I mentioned, the premise & subject matter doesnt particularly appeal to me but your ability with putting the words together brilliantly drew me in right off the rip. I probably would have continued to read indefinitely if the story persisted. an undeniable indication of a skilled writer. cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazons