Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-21, 13:31
haymaker

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He probably thought he would do some playful kicks and showoff and we weren’t actually going to fight. He started doing his kicks and I knew he would do a jumping front kick and I sidestepped him and kicked him hard as shit in the ribs. He completely lost his breath and fell to the ground, I went to attack him and he kicked at me but I was going to the side and he was kicking up and he missed me, from there I kneed him in the ribs, he curled up in the fetal position trying to block but even when he blocked it I could hear him wince. I thought I would win but I didn't expect that my offense would so overwhelm him and that he would be unable to defend himself or hit me and would take only 10-15 seconds for him to be at my mercy and to be begging from me to stop. I saw the fear in his eyes and he knew he was powerless to stop me but I still kept attacking. I kneed him in the chest and it made him get out of the fetal position and lay prone, I almost immediately straddled him and was on top. I locked my knees around his side and was pinning his arms against his body and I started laying my elbow into his throat.

Him : Please stop, are you trying to kill me?
Her : You can’t make me stop?
Him : Have you been bullshitting me, are you a trained fighter?
Her : No babe, you are the one with the training and the six pack and the muscles, I am just your teenage girl plaything with the amazing tits.

My wife told me she proceeded to take her shirt and bra off.

“I know you want me to let your arms free so you can rub the tits of the little girl who is kicking the shit out of you. It’s too bad you aren’t a better fighter, I would have taken my shirt off first if I felt I needed to distract you to win.”

He : Fuck your tits, get off me you crazy bitch
Her : You are going to suck on them and I think it pretty clear you are the bitch right now

Apparently he bit her boob instead of sucking and that was probably the stupidest thing he could have done

Her : WTF, I am going to destroy you.

My wife said she gave him a couple of hits to the face with her elbow.

Her : What you say now bitch
Him : For fucks sake please stop
Her : Is that all you have to say
Him : You beat my ass, you are way too good, I am a loser, I won’t try to fuck you and will eat your pussy, what you want to hear, please let me go and stop hurting me.

My wife said she kept throwing elbows and he kept begging for her to stop. She didn’t stop until he couldn’t even respond anymore. His face was a complete bloody mess, one of his eyes was completely swollen and she is pretty sure she broke his nose as blood was everywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer-X [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really felt very bad about what happen to colin , do you know any things about him after the beating ? did that beat affected badly of his life , or health or confidence ? did he resume his life normally or ???
She knew of him as he was in one of her older friend’s community college class so she sort of heard some things but didn’t have direct interaction with him after this. The rumor was that he was taken to the hospital and had 2 broken ribs, a broken nose, a concussion and wore sunglasses for a month later from the bruising. She knew she broke his nose from how bad it was bleeding and he obviously had a concussion and she suspected she broke some ribs but wasn’t positive about that.

To a certain extent he was unlucky in the fight as her first kick likely hit him right in the liver and his body sort of went into self-defense mode and was pretty badly temporarily compromised. He tried to fight back but his movements were sort of almost half speed as his body was not cooperating and her strikes were way more forceful and accurate than his at that point.

She says it was funny that if you didn’t know better after the first kick it seemed like she was the trained & powerful fighter and he was the inexperienced person who had no way to defend himself against a much better and stronger opponent. She likely broke his ribs from when she kneed him when he was on the ground so even when his body sort of recovered from the first kick he was way too compromised to really effectively fight back at all against her. She did some things to rub it in really bad like facesit him and rub the blood on his face as she trashed talked him and some other things I am not going to mention because she is embarrassed about them.

She was sort of taken aback by how much damage she did to him with that first kick as in her mind she thought he was pretty tough since he was an incredible fit 180lb brown belt who always bragged about how he beat everybody at his dojang and she was ready for a prolonged battle as she knew she could take a good punch or kick and assumed he could to. She thought with his training he would have withstood it better but maybe he never got hit that hard prior and she just hit him in the perfect spot. I fully admit if I ever had a real fight with her and she went all out she would likely knock my ass completely out with one kick as even her feinting a kick near me scares the shit out of me.

In a weird way she says she was actually a little disappointed he didn’t put up a better fight as she felt it was like one of those MMA fights where you get a debilitating blow in really early and ground and pound and it is over in like 30 seconds. She almost wanted him to get a good hit on her and for her to give it back harder to show him he wasn’t shit but he never got a good hit on her. She actually would have preferred for a longer match where she eventually overwhelms and beat him down physical and mentally and he couldn’t just think she got lucky.

I am one of those people who trust empirircal evidence more than anecdotal so that bias makes me think she actually just got lucky and with his size, skill and strength he would almost certainly normally win but she is so fucking cocky she just always thinks she will win and to her credit she did completely and comprehensibly beat his ass in a straight up fight. Maybe it is disrespectful of me to still doubt her as I know she is just one of those people who always finds a way to win but interested how others people perceive it and if they think she would have or have not won a rematch as I think he would have taken her more seriously but at the same time maybe hard to have the needed confidence when you get such an epic beatdown. He did know where she hang out and where she lived if he wanted a rematch and he never contacted her and he was the kind of dude who would want revenge so it could have been he didn’t want to get embarrassed by anybody finding out and avoided her or he just wasn’t confident he was going to take her. I am really curious and would probably have paid to see how a rematch would go as really have no idea.

The only thing she knew about him after this is he apparently got a girlfriend a couple years later who was a good friend of hers at the time they were together but she sort of had a falling out with. She said when she was dating him that he sort of bad mouthed this girl so the fact that she became his girlfriend made her think that he was sort of psychologically trying to get back at her for what she did by getting with her former friend.

The pictures are basically what she says their bodies looked like, this is not him but that is her. He always had his shirt off as he was vain and liked to show it off and that is how he fought her. She was actually wearing these jeans when they fought and it is a pic of her about that age to give you an idea of what her body was like when she fought him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg colin.jpg (78.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg sepia.jpg (67.5 KB, 447 views)

Last edited by haymaker; 08-Feb-21 at 18:07.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 21:40
Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Thanks very much for your kind respond , I'm new in this group and this is the first story I read and felt as I live with it . Please note that my English not very good So forgive me for any mistake . and please forgive me for my opinion about your wife behaves , may be you will not like it .
The story consist of several parts , So I will talk about the part of Colin first .
As I understand from your story about this guy the following And please correct any misunderstanding of me :
1- She was his girlfriend and she wanted to end this relationship due to his bad treatment to her .
2- She could simply end this relationship by tell him that , instead she planed to destroy him physically and mentality starting by watching him how to train and his way in fighting , his weak points ....
3- She then lured him to the match knowing that he did not take it seriously but acted like any couples to get some fun by their hobby ( fighting ) lightly then may be get fun by some sex or so . but she implemented her plan by sudden him to crush his 2 ribs and his nose even if he begged her to stop ..... until he can not even speak or begging , but she completed him with further humiliating by facesitting his bloody swelling face and other things you did not mentioned its details .
4- Then she let him there in his bloody broken case and went home , Then instead of feeling bad about what she did damage to him but even she think to go to his training place to demolish what may remain in his personality IN front of his friend and trainers so he can not even resume his normal life anymore .

So here I want to ask if her excuse that due to her uncared parents or she was a kid that time or her life was not good ...its even if that not as good excuse . but what about her when she felt her guilty years after when she has bean mother and when you saw she was cry in the bed ??
Colin was a man that he could put her in the jail because that was really crime ,or he could try to hurt her by any way by himself or by another guys , but he did not . So did she think even once to call him and try to apologize to him at lease after these years ? does she have the language of apologize when she make something wrong ? with colin or her past relationships or Also with you ? I'm sorry again about writing my honest opinion , but every one of us have a kids and imagine that would happen to my son or daughter ,
if you imagine that happen to your daughter as example , What your and your wife feeling will be ? and what you or your wife will try to do ?
For me I would do any any thing to demolish any person who make something like that to one of my family ( in law or out of law )
So what about you ? honestly
And what about the thought of apologizing from your wife ?

Thanks a lot
Old 10-Feb-21, 20:31
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer-X [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks very much for your kind respond , I'm new in this group and this is the first story I read and felt as I live with it . Please note that my English not very good So forgive me for any mistake . and please forgive me for my opinion about your wife behaves , may be you will not like it .
The story consist of several parts , So I will talk about the part of Colin first .
As I understand from your story about this guy the following And please correct any misunderstanding of me :
1- She was his girlfriend and she wanted to end this relationship due to his bad treatment to her .
2- She could simply end this relationship by tell him that , instead she planed to destroy him physically and mentality starting by watching him how to train and his way in fighting , his weak points ....
3- She then lured him to the match knowing that he did not take it seriously but acted like any couples to get some fun by their hobby ( fighting ) lightly then may be get fun by some sex or so . but she implemented her plan by sudden him to crush his 2 ribs and his nose even if he begged her to stop ..... until he can not even speak or begging , but she completed him with further humiliating by facesitting his bloody swelling face and other things you did not mentioned its details .
4- Then she let him there in his bloody broken case and went home , Then instead of feeling bad about what she did damage to him but even she think to go to his training place to demolish what may remain in his personality IN front of his friend and trainers so he can not even resume his normal life anymore .

So here I want to ask if her excuse that due to her uncared parents or she was a kid that time or her life was not good ...its even if that not as good excuse . but what about her when she felt her guilty years after when she has bean mother and when you saw she was cry in the bed ??
Colin was a man that he could put her in the jail because that was really crime ,or he could try to hurt her by any way by himself or by another guys , but he did not . So did she think even once to call him and try to apologize to him at lease after these years ? does she have the language of apologize when she make something wrong ? with colin or her past relationships or Also with you ? I'm sorry again about writing my honest opinion , but every one of us have a kids and imagine that would happen to my son or daughter ,
if you imagine that happen to your daughter as example , What your and your wife feeling will be ? and what you or your wife will try to do ?
For me I would do any any thing to demolish any person who make something like that to one of my family ( in law or out of law )
So what about you ? honestly
And what about the thought of apologizing from your wife ?

Thanks a lot
Thanks for the feedback. That is a pretty impressive breakdown and interpretation of what happened for someone whose first language is not English. Of course could be some cultural differences which sort of make what happened more difficult to understand exactly.

What you mentioned was pretty much true but I would say when she did all these things it wasn’t like a concrete plan but more how her mind works. She watched him practice and saw how he was vulnerable because that is naturally how she thinks and she sort of has to analyze how she can beat you and she just see faults and not as a way to inflict pain on somebody but more just because her mind is just naturally so competitive.

Additionally, she did not fight him thinking she was going to inflict so much damage. He easily had 40 pounds on her and 5 years of martial arts training and like less than 5% body fat, she just assumed he would be very formidable and know how to protect himself in a fight and was not thinking she was going to end up likely breaking his ribs and completely dominating him where he was defenseless against her.

In her mind she prepared herself to fight at a certain level and she kept going like that even though she should how saw how badly she was hurting him and that is wasn’t fair to keep hitting him when he was obviously severely compromised. She was a little bit in shock at how badly she was beating him and how much better a fighter she seemed to be than him that day so she kind of kept going and didn’t step back to see what was happening and she needed to stop to protect him.

Also, you must remember that it was basically a fair fight to a large extent and when she straddled him she obviously had won and assumed he would realize he couldn’t win and just give up. He chose to bite her boob because that was the only option he had to hurt her from there and that is when she went off and elbowed his face and broke his nose and proceeded to do more embarrassing things to him.

She does have a bad temper and does hold a grudge. She will apologize from time to time but it is not something she likes or will easily do. She feels bad about what happened but at the same time still harbors some resentment to how he treated her as he was verbally abusive and made threats about hitting her. She felt like he would never would truly accept an apology as he would then have to accept how badly she beat him and so much of his identity was being a bad ass martial arts expert that it would be too much for his ego to truly accept that this smaller, younger, untrained girl just destroyed him in a real fight.

In the days and weeks after she was still furious so as you mentioned she wanted to publicly embarrass him but over time she sort of realized she was a lot to blame and although he bared some responsibility, the damage she inflicted was brutal and could have life long consequences physically and mentally.

In the months after she thought about apologizing but she felt at the time even if she apologized he would have just said "Fuck You" and then came up with a bunch of excuses for why he lost and she thought it might end up with her having to prove this shit to him again and she was scared of what damage she would inflict more than anything else as sort of realized she might not be able to control herself in such a fight.

I will say that in this instance she thought it was fair to fight him based on his skills where as she has never really fought me to that regard as we both know I have a 0% chance to beat her and literally take her like a minute to where I would need to be taken to the hospital and she actually is very protective of me in these matches between us where she makes sure she wins but also trying not to hurt me.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-21, 21:34
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Cool Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Hell haymaker I'm from pa and I could not break it down and my English is good oh buy the way we noticed u have good credit would u want to lower your oh never mind
Old 11-Feb-21, 11:10

Thanks a lot Dear haymaker for your explanation , As I mentioned to you That this is the first story I read in this site and I attracted to many parts of it , Specially for the victims starting by Colin then her past guys ( boyfriends or husband ) And last ( You Are ) Hahaha
When I really felt bad about Colin and thought she unfairly damaged him very bad , I think depending on your story that she really hurt the last victim ( you are ) more bad , LOL, but slowly over the 15 years So you did not feel it very bad . But I will talk a bit more about Colin today then will talk about you in the future if you do not mind .
I noted in your explanation That you try to Beautifying your wife picture in this events .
I established my opinion depending on what you mention in the story , may be you did not mention many positive things about your wife behave with you or with others , but I think also she was more honest about Colin during she was crying and telling you about her guilt . as the following Sentences :
* He probably thought he would do some playful kicks and showoff and we weren’t actually going to fight
* I thought I would win but I didn't expect that my offense would so overwhelm him and that he would be unable to defend himself or hit me and would take only 10-15 seconds for him to be at my mercy and to be begging from me to stop
* I saw the fear in his eyes and he knew he was powerless to stop me but I still kept attacking
* Her : What you say now bitch
Him : For fucks sake please stop
Her : Is that all you have to say
Him : You beat my ass, you are way too good, I am a loser, I won’t try to fuck you and will eat your pussy, what you want to hear, please let me go and stop hurting me.
* My wife said she kept throwing elbows and he kept begging for her to stop. She didn’t stop until he couldn’t even respond anymore. His face was a complete bloody mess, one of his eyes was completely swollen and she is pretty sure she broke his nose as blood was everywhere
And the rest of humiliating she did to him .
the apologize to necessary to be face to face , but its possible to be as a message or sending by friend or any way
The problem that your wife use her strength and fighting to solve the problems when this is consider as crime .
hope to hear from you about the positive sides with you or with others .
Thanks very much
Old 15-Feb-21, 22:34

Hi haymaker
I asked you to mention some of your wife positive sides with you or with others , but it seem like you don't have many things positive about her to mention here ??? or ????
Thanks
Old 16-Feb-21, 00:37
haymaker

Quote:
Hi haymaker
I asked you to mention some of your wife positive sides with you or with others , but it seem like you don't have many things positive about her to mention here ??? or ????
Thanks
As I mentioned earlier these stories are not exactly representative of most of our matches and her general interaction with people. In general, she is a very kind and empathetic person who is always looking to help others. Not to mention extremely beautiful and has a brilliant mind.

She does have problems with anger that can be triggered but she has definitely worked to improve on those issues over time and I feel like a number of the incidents she would able be to control herself now so as to not go so far where she definitely crossed the line. She definitely has an issue with guys who are misogynistic and likes to show them she is not just a pretty girl but much tougher than them and can physically dominate them and show she is somehow more a man than them and it is an issue she has that only some guys can bring out.

I am much more into wrestling than her, she just happens to be much more talented and athletic than me. To a certain extent it annoyed her sometimes to wrestle me as she felt I focused on that special aspect of her instead of her other attributes and also she felt it somewhat boring since she knew she could easily win whenever she wanted. She was always encouraging me to get stronger and fitter and even was excited for me to take some BJJ classes and it is not really her fault that I was still not competitive with her but she still indulged me and let me wrestle her when she could have easily told me that is was pointless since I can't possibly beat her. She only wanted to stop when she felt that need to up the ante in our matches and she was worried she was causing me psychological and physical damage.

Most of our matches were sort of boring from a story standpoint as we would roll around for 10-15 minutes and I was going 100% but it was pretty obvious she was half-assing it to keep the match going and as pathetic as it sounds, think she was maybe going 40-50%, she would usually just decide to turn it up to beat me when she wanted to move on to sex but it was unselfish for her to let me have my match.

I sort of viewed are matches as competitive since I was going all out where she saw them as fantasy since she decided how the matches would go and how much she wanted to indulge me instead of just submitting right away if they were actually competitive. We have wrestled more than 100 times and she has never severely hurt me even though frankly I have zero shot of protecting myself against her. I think that shows how she cares for me.

Anyway, she is amazing person and don't mean to present her in a negative light in these stories but frankly that is what happened and an aspect of her personality and just by the nature of those being more interesting events I am mentioning them and it is sort of misleading about what kind of person she is.

Last edited by haymaker; 16-Feb-21 at 02:58.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-21, 00:39
Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I hope a lot of these stories are embellished because, tbh, and I say this as nicely as I possibly can, your wife should be in prison. Some of these stories are absolutely fucked up.
Old 16-Feb-21, 13:42

Thanks very much dear haymaker for your kind respond
sorry for bothering you by my questions and notes , you mentioned earlier that the different cultures may cause some misunderstanding , Im from middle east ( the other side of the earth from you ) and still wonder how you could beard the life with her and just got over some events happen from her to you , As she use her strength to dominate you in the real life but not in the sex time .
As I know in my culture that any wife or husband have a talent in something like fighting , play music , singing , football ..... have to use it in the benefit of the family , but as your wife dominate you in front of your kid annoying that she said only the truth ( So did she allow you to mentioned what she did to her first boyfriend to her kids ?? this is also a truth . , then punished you very badly when you were in the spare room as you mentioned below in your story , then you went to the doctor who noted what happen to your shoulder and ass by her , I can not imagen one second that there is a wife can do this to husband if she love him a bit even .
As she train you not to object for anything's she do to you .
As I see here that her training you to be her very obedient slave husband stopped by the assistance of the doctor who sent you to therapist , Your life with her started from a normal husband ( just need some fetish wrestling playfully ) to weak husband not allow to object whatever she did to him or he will be hurt very bad mentally and physically .
I think if the doctor did not make the best decision to send you to therapist , May be your marriage would end ( you in hospital and her in jail )

the following what you mentioned in your story :

( I left the room and just went to the guest bedroom and try to sleep off the anger. We basically didn’t talk to each other the next couple of days and it was very awkward.

She then asked me one night, “ You going to get over this shit.”
Me: It still bothers me.
She: That is bullshit, I didn’t do anything wrong.
Me: Whatever, I don’t agree.
She was really mad. She proceeded to grab me by the arm and threw me down violently and pain immediately radiated in my shoulder. She got on my back and was holding my arm behind my back.

“You know I can break your arm right now.”

I begged her to stop, I was still sore from the beatdown days before and this did not feel sexual in any way and she was hurting my arm. She ignored me and was pressing her knee into my already sore back while still holding my arm behind my back. She then proceeded to put her left hand into my shorts while pinning my arm with her right arm and knee and then tried to put her fingers up my anus. I screamed and she stopped and removed her hands from my shorts.

“I thought your pussy would be wet, I know you dream about me raping you.”

I was relieved and thought she was just playing a sex game and was going to let me go. She didn’t say anything but 5 seconds later she put her hands down my shorts again and this time actually put her fingers up my anus. It hurt like hell at first but eventually she got to my prostate and starting massaging it. The pleasure took over from the pain and I eventually came. I figured this was some sex game and she wasn’t still mad but she then said as we were lying there.

“You think someone as strong as you couldn’t get raped by his smaller wife, I guess not.”

I was completely confused as her dominating me still turned me on and I came so I derived sexual pleasure from this but she was referring to it as rape so maybe that is what she thought it was. I started crying, it was too much emotionally and physically to take. I also realized my shoulder really hurt after the endorphins from the sex wore off.

My wife realized too that I actually was in pain and I could see she started to feel bad and her attitude changed. “Do you need to go to a doctor.”
I hated going to the doctor but I was in a lot of pain.

She drove me to an urgent clinic. The doctor gave me an X-Ray and my shoulder was apparently just sprained. It seemed the doctor could tell I was walking funny and asked me to get naked and put a gown on. He saw that I had dried blood around my butt. “Is everything ok” he asked.

My wife was standing in the corner of the room, she was wearing black leggings and a white tank top. The doctor looked at her, the tank top naturally showed off how muscular her shoulders and neck were as her muscles basically were stretching the top. You could also see her bicep and triceps popping out and basically she looked strong as shit. What was odd is that before when I wrestled her earlier that week I thought she didn't look as buff as before but it seems that was my mind playing tricks on me thinking it would be different wrestling her this time and making myself horny by thinking I might have a chance. She was actually bigger than in prior years right then, maybe 150-155 lbs so the reality is she probably was more intimidating looking and not less.

Doctor asked her, “did you do this to him.” I thought it was odd the doctor assumed she could beat me up but I guess looking at her it was somewhat obvious she was likely really strong and possibly could do this to me. It made me think maybe this isn’t that uncommon for doctor to assume she was the one who did this. I was looking at her too and all I could see was how hot she looked with her legs and butt filling out her pants and her large tits basically coming out of her tank top and her amazing looking muscular shoulders, I also think the doctor knowing she dominated me also was somehow sexy to me. I got a hard on which was obvious to both the doctor and my wife with that thin gown on. I remember the doctor noticing my hard on and rolling his eyes as it seemed he was thinking this situation was really fucked up.

After the doctor asked my wife is she did this, I immediately said “I am ok, she didn’t do this.”

I knew the doctor didn’t believe me but it actually seemed the doctor was sort of intimidated by my wife. He was about the same size as me and he basically knew what she did to me. He looked at her but she sort of just glared at him and he didn't follow up even though he suspected what she did. When my wife gave that stare it always seemed to get men to back down and kind of give them a scare where they knew not to mess with her.

While writing a prescription for some pain killers he said to me, “I am not going to say anything but I am writing down a therapist number and you better follow up or I will.” It was all a little bit too much to take as nobody else besides us had known what was going on. I was embarrassed but also slightly relieved. I got home took the pills and went to bed and tried not to think about it.

Me and my wife talked about it the next day and agreed to see the therapist. We talked about what happened to the therapist and it was agreed that everything had gotten out of control and it was both our faults as we needed to learn how to have a normal sensual relationship as husband and wife and wrestling was off limits. At that point I could not imagine not wrestling her anymore, despite the toll the domination took I always considered myself extremely lucky that she has this incredibly rare and special talent that so aligned with my sexual interests and it almost felt like we were made for each other in that way. Wrestling her was a big part of my life in terms of my daily thoughts and my sexual desires but I agreed with her it was for the best not to do it anymore. It has been hard to hold to that concept of not wrestling her as the desire never goes away but that is why we don’t wrestle anymore.[/COLOR]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samer-X For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-21, 20:52
haymaker

Quote:
Thanks very much dear haymaker for your kind respond
sorry for bothering you by my questions and notes , you mentioned earlier that the different cultures may cause some misunderstanding , Im from middle east ( the other side of the earth from you ) and still wonder how you could beard the life with her and just got over some events happen from her to you , As she use her strength to dominate you in the real life but not in the sex time .
As I know in my culture that any wife or husband have a talent in something like fighting , play music , singing , football ..... have to use it in the benefit of the family , but as your wife dominate you in front of your kid annoying that she said only the truth ( So did she allow you to mentioned what she did to her first boyfriend to her kids ?? this is also a truth . , then punished you very badly when you were in the spare room as you mentioned below in your story , then you went to the doctor who noted what happen to your shoulder and ass by her , I can not imagen one second that there is a wife can do this to husband if she love him a bit even .
As she train you not to object for anything's she do to you .
As I see here that her training you to be her very obedient slave husband stopped by the assistance of the doctor who sent you to therapist , Your life with her started from a normal husband ( just need some fetish wrestling playfully ) to weak husband not allow to object whatever she did to him or he will be hurt very bad mentally and physically .
I think if the doctor did not make the best decision to send you to therapist , May be your marriage would end ( you in hospital and her in jail )

the following what you mentioned in your story :

( I left the room and just went to the guest bedroom and try to sleep off the anger. We basically didn’t talk to each other the next couple of days and it was very awkward.

She then asked me one night, “ You going to get over this shit.”
Me: It still bothers me.
She: That is bullshit, I didn’t do anything wrong.
Me: Whatever, I don’t agree.
She was really mad. She proceeded to grab me by the arm and threw me down violently and pain immediately radiated in my shoulder. She got on my back and was holding my arm behind my back.

“You know I can break your arm right now.”

I begged her to stop, I was still sore from the beatdown days before and this did not feel sexual in any way and she was hurting my arm. She ignored me and was pressing her knee into my already sore back while still holding my arm behind my back. She then proceeded to put her left hand into my shorts while pinning my arm with her right arm and knee and then tried to put her fingers up my anus. I screamed and she stopped and removed her hands from my shorts.

“I thought your pussy would be wet, I know you dream about me raping you.”

I was relieved and thought she was just playing a sex game and was going to let me go. She didn’t say anything but 5 seconds later she put her hands down my shorts again and this time actually put her fingers up my anus. It hurt like hell at first but eventually she got to my prostate and starting massaging it. The pleasure took over from the pain and I eventually came. I figured this was some sex game and she wasn’t still mad but she then said as we were lying there.

“You think someone as strong as you couldn’t get raped by his smaller wife, I guess not.”

I was completely confused as her dominating me still turned me on and I came so I derived sexual pleasure from this but she was referring to it as rape so maybe that is what she thought it was. I started crying, it was too much emotionally and physically to take. I also realized my shoulder really hurt after the endorphins from the sex wore off.

My wife realized too that I actually was in pain and I could see she started to feel bad and her attitude changed. “Do you need to go to a doctor.”
I hated going to the doctor but I was in a lot of pain.

She drove me to an urgent clinic. The doctor gave me an X-Ray and my shoulder was apparently just sprained. It seemed the doctor could tell I was walking funny and asked me to get naked and put a gown on. He saw that I had dried blood around my butt. “Is everything ok” he asked.

My wife was standing in the corner of the room, she was wearing black leggings and a white tank top. The doctor looked at her, the tank top naturally showed off how muscular her shoulders and neck were as her muscles basically were stretching the top. You could also see her bicep and triceps popping out and basically she looked strong as shit. What was odd is that before when I wrestled her earlier that week I thought she didn't look as buff as before but it seems that was my mind playing tricks on me thinking it would be different wrestling her this time and making myself horny by thinking I might have a chance. She was actually bigger than in prior years right then, maybe 150-155 lbs so the reality is she probably was more intimidating looking and not less.

Doctor asked her, “did you do this to him.” I thought it was odd the doctor assumed she could beat me up but I guess looking at her it was somewhat obvious she was likely really strong and possibly could do this to me. It made me think maybe this isn’t that uncommon for doctor to assume she was the one who did this. I was looking at her too and all I could see was how hot she looked with her legs and butt filling out her pants and her large tits basically coming out of her tank top and her amazing looking muscular shoulders, I also think the doctor knowing she dominated me also was somehow sexy to me. I got a hard on which was obvious to both the doctor and my wife with that thin gown on. I remember the doctor noticing my hard on and rolling his eyes as it seemed he was thinking this situation was really fucked up.

After the doctor asked my wife is she did this, I immediately said “I am ok, she didn’t do this.”

I knew the doctor didn’t believe me but it actually seemed the doctor was sort of intimidated by my wife. He was about the same size as me and he basically knew what she did to me. He looked at her but she sort of just glared at him and he didn't follow up even though he suspected what she did. When my wife gave that stare it always seemed to get men to back down and kind of give them a scare where they knew not to mess with her.

While writing a prescription for some pain killers he said to me, “I am not going to say anything but I am writing down a therapist number and you better follow up or I will.” It was all a little bit too much to take as nobody else besides us had known what was going on. I was embarrassed but also slightly relieved. I got home took the pills and went to bed and tried not to think about it.

Me and my wife talked about it the next day and agreed to see the therapist. We talked about what happened to the therapist and it was agreed that everything had gotten out of control and it was both our faults as we needed to learn how to have a normal sensual relationship as husband and wife and wrestling was off limits. At that point I could not imagine not wrestling her anymore, despite the toll the domination took I always considered myself extremely lucky that she has this incredibly rare and special talent that so aligned with my sexual interests and it almost felt like we were made for each other in that way. Wrestling her was a big part of my life in terms of my daily thoughts and my sexual desires but I agreed with her it was for the best not to do it anymore. It has been hard to hold to that concept of not wrestling her as the desire never goes away but that is why we don’t wrestle anymore.[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope a lot of these stories are embellished because, tbh, and I say this as nicely as I possibly can, your wife should be in prison. Some of these stories are absolutely fucked up.
I see from an outsider perspective it looks really bad but I really blame myself more than her. I was the one always goading her to wrestle and also frankly the fact that she sort of scares me and I can’t possibly defend myself against her definitely incredibly turns me on and she knows that and wants to please me. She more did these things for my benefit than hers and she is a creative person who gets bored pretty easily so just naturally umps the ante and sometimes it went too far since not like I posed any challenge to her to makes these matches interesting to her on a purely competitive level. It was sort of the combination of our personality that led to these situations and like I said she can easily physically destroy and hurt me but she never purposely tried to injure me even when I did things that pissed her off and acted irresponsible in many ways.

I think it is important to understand that I am not a woman nor or most of the people reading this and it is hard for us to have that perspective. A woman such as her who is incredibly pretty with an amazing body that is almost overtly sexual, experiences a lot of unwanted attention from men and her perspective and attitude toward men is influenced by that. I am sure there are woman who would probably behave similar to her if they had her physical ability and confidence to basically easily beat the shit out of the vast majority of men. Since men just assume they are larger and stronger than her it is not like they would be fearful or resist fighting her and it is inherently abusive when she would beat them.

Personally, I have no idea what it is like to get into a mental and physically hyped state where I can beat a person who is much bigger, stronger and more trained than me. I would be scared out of my mind and she just isn’t at all. After all these years I will admit I still don’t understand how she can do this. I can look at her and sort of see how I can’t beat her but that a women her size can completely beat down guys who would easily destroy me is hard to fathom. I know she is not going all out against me so don’t quite know what it is like when she does but sort of terrifies me. It likely takes an incredible amount of rage and adrenaline and a ruthless mindset and I can see that would be really hard for her to control in the middle of a fight even if she is completely dominating.

From what she said this guy would have no problem trying to hurt her. The fact that he bit her showed he wasn’t just giving up and I think in her mind she viewed him as a seriously threat to her. She knew that she basically had just destroyed his ego since so much of his identity was that he was sort of a badass fighter and he was surely not only physically hurt but incredibly psychological hurt and in no way could accept his sexy 16 year old girlfriend just completely beat his ass in a fight and he was likely to lash out if at all possible to hurt her and show he actually was the better fighter and could beat her.

I think in her mind if she let him go or gave up her advantage then he was almost a threat to her life and no telling what physical damage he could do to her if he got on top of her and started winning based on the significant strength and skill he did possess so she beat him down until he couldn't possibly fight back.

I am not sure it is fair to say she should go to jail just because she happened to beat the shit out of him as that is like saying she should be punished for being the better fighter as she said he would have beat the shit out of her if he had won and once they started she knew it was basically going to be survival of the fittest as they both had huge egos and competitiveness about this and neither would just accept losing to the other.

It is important to remember this violent episode was over 15 years ago and she was a teenager in a traumatic environment. Although, the stories involving me I know are true she does tend to exaggerate so I think she might be exaggerating what she did to these other guys. This brown belt boyfriend agreed to fight her and it is not like she jumped guys and beat them up. Maybe she had an element of surprise but it was a fair fight and they both had the same opportunity to win at the start and she just happened to be in the zone that day and she got in the first good hit and from then her strikes were too hard and accurate for him to adequately defend himself against her. She does think she is lucky she never got in more trouble as she was out of control but I don't think anything she did really was obviously criminal more than hurtful and wrong.

Last edited by haymaker; 25-Feb-21 at 12:01.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband