Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-20, 19:24
Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where’s the enjoyment for us watching this? Oh, & there’s no ‘Reverse Rape’. Oh just post random blurred out Japanese movies that no one is interested in, if that’s what you want to do. Yawn
I kind of agree with you, but as long as I don't post anything myself, I don't feel I'm in the position to criticize. Besides, the user you are referring to has contribued significantly to this thread, and I welcome any effort to keeping this great thread alive.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-20, 22:41
Points: 4,315, Level: 27 Points: 4,315, Level: 27 Points: 4,315, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Originally Posted by james View Post
Where’s the enjoyment for us watching this? Oh, & there’s no ‘Reverse Rape’. Oh just post random blurred out Japanese movies that no one is interested in, if that’s what you want to do. Yawn
I kind of agree with you, but as long as I don't post anything myself, I don't feel I'm in the position to criticize. Besides, the user you are referring to has contribued significantly to this thread, and I welcome any effort to keeping this great thread alive.
Oh look, there's that "New Thread" button that could be used to create new threads with titles appropriate to the content. Such as "pegging", or "unwanted hand jobs".

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozaq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a PUBLIC forum

different strokes for different folks.

you don't have to watch...........others might want to.
Others would like to know what it is they are invited to watch, before clicking through to see it. Which is one of the reasons for grouping posts into threads, so that everyone knows what is being touted as interesting.

Last edited by djxtwo; 07-Dec-20 at 22:41.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djxtwo For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-20, 04:51
Points: 3,173, Level: 23 Points: 3,173, Level: 23 Points: 3,173, Level: 23
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Someone a while back was looking for Queen Kong (2016) starring Valentina Nappi. Not my taste but here it is...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jvlarg For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-20, 08:50
Points: 3,035, Level: 22 Points: 3,035, Level: 22 Points: 3,035, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvlarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Someone a while back was looking for Queen Kong (2016) starring Valentina Nappi. Not my taste but here it is...

It was me. Thanks a lot.
Old 25-Dec-20, 11:39
Points: 3,083, Level: 23 Points: 3,083, Level: 23 Points: 3,083, Level: 23
Last Achievements

it's not working here ...or the link is broken
can anyone download it and upload it via cloud server ( mega or something similar)
Old 26-Dec-20, 20:09
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Now this is a rape...

Added after 54 minutes:

Hello all

From a film . I don't know the name...Simeone???

Last edited by Asdrubal; 26-Dec-20 at 20:09.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asdrubal For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 23:58
Points: 1,894, Level: 17 Points: 1,894, Level: 17 Points: 1,894, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdrubal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now this is a rape...

Added after 54 minutes:

Hello all

From a film . I don't know the name...Simeone???

It's from Serena Waits (2017).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cafox For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-20, 23:26
Points: 4,043, Level: 26 Points: 4,043, Level: 26 Points: 4,043, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Found a video but I don't got it

Description:

I am a horny step-mom and I want to seduce my step-son, but he is not interested, because he makes the No Nut November Challenge and won't cum for the whole month! So I make plans on how to ruin his stupid challenge. I tell him that I have a new job as a masseuse and I need to train and he is the only one at home. I tell him to lay down and take his clothes off. I wear only a bathrobe and I sit on him and start with an oil massage. After just a few, I secretly take my bathrobe off. I start with an erotic massage with my tits and ass. I grind on him and tease him with all my body. Then I ask him to turn around, when he sees that I am naked he wants to leave but I don't let him. I tell him that it’s ok and that it’s just part of the massage. I continue teasing him and grinding him until he is hard. I grind my pussy against his cock, then I put him inside of me and tell him that it was an accident, but continue fucking him. Now I have what I wanted and I don't let him leave until he gives me a creampie. I fuck him hard, kiss him, and tease him with my tits! When he is close of cumming, I pin him down, keep him there and fuck the cum out of him! (Cum visible) Then I give him deep kisses and tell him that it was what I wanted and leave with smile. Lots of step-mom step-son dirty talk inside.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torb For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 21:25
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Description:

I am a horny step-mom and I want to seduce my step-son, but he is not interested, because he makes the No Nut November Challenge and won't cum for the whole month! So I make plans on how to ruin his stupid challenge. I tell him that I have a new job as a masseuse and I need to train and he is the only one at home. I tell him to lay down and take his clothes off. I wear only a bathrobe and I sit on him and start with an oil massage. After just a few, I secretly take my bathrobe off. I start with an erotic massage with my tits and ass. I grind on him and tease him with all my body. Then I ask him to turn around, when he sees that I am naked he wants to leave but I don't let him. I tell him that it’s ok and that it’s just part of the massage. I continue teasing him and grinding him until he is hard. I grind my pussy against his cock, then I put him inside of me and tell him that it was an accident, but continue fucking him. Now I have what I wanted and I don't let him leave until he gives me a creampie. I fuck him hard, kiss him, and tease him with my tits! When he is close of cumming, I pin him down, keep him there and fuck the cum out of him! (Cum visible) Then I give him deep kisses and tell him that it was what I wanted and leave with smile. Lots of step-mom step-son dirty talk inside.

Bloody Hell, that’s all a bit complicated and very specific to a rare fetish isn’t it?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-21, 09:30
Points: 1,957, Level: 18 Points: 1,957, Level: 18 Points: 1,957, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Description:

Any links to see the full scene?
The Following User Says Thank You to curiosoet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-21, 23:34
Bob9999
This message has been deleted by Bob9999.

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling, reverse rape