Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-20, 05:36
Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default Re: Dez Desire reviews

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeterLebrowski For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-20, 16:54
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterLebrowski [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Happy memories (of my session) that's for damn sure. You get less of a sense of what an absolutely wonderful figure she has in pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-20, 19:58
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Happy memories (of my session) that's for damn sure. You get less of a sense of what an absolutely wonderful figure she has in pics.
I totally agree. She is also very athletic...which is sometimes hard to see in pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-20, 02:46
Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I saw Dez again in Austin this week. She was amazing as usual.

I have to totally agree with the other reviewers at her [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] her body is amazing and pictures don't do her justice.

I did a mix of grappling and lift and carry - and even though she is recovering from an injury she kicked my butt and had me tapping it appeared whenever she felt like. And lift and carry she did all of it as if I weighed nothing!

She does MMA and so I extended the session and we watched a video of the recent Macy Barber MMA fight together - She walked me through what was happening what each fighter was doing and what they would/should do next even before they did it. It was incredible to see how well she understood the technical aspects of both standup boxing and grappling on the floor. It was obvious how well trained she was. All of this this in a beautiful package that is so unassuming and pleasant to talk to.

Wow. Cant wait for my next session - hope she is back in Texas soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeterLebrowski For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-20, 17:47
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

She has overhead lifts listed on her website. Anyone experience that in one of her sessions?
Old 02-Feb-20, 20:36
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

No, but I am not into L&C either. I would be surprised if she could overhead lift you if you're not small. She's relatively strong, but she's not a bodybuilder.

Maybe you should write down your weight if you want us to guess.

Just looked at her SG page:

Quote:
I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING LIFT N CARRY SESSIONS WITH CLIENTS OVER 200LBS UNTIL I COMPLETE CERTAIN MEDICAL PROCEDURE
I would respect that. So I think you'd have to be way under 200 if you wanted overhead lifts. I wouldn't want to risk lifting someone that big either, especially overhead. A few hundred bucks isn't worth the medical expenses if something goes wrong.
Old 03-Feb-20, 00:52
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, but I am not into L&C either. I would be surprised if she could overhead lift you if you're not small. She's relatively strong, but she's not a bodybuilder.

Maybe you should write down your weight if you want us to guess.

Just looked at her SG page:

I would respect that. So I think you'd have to be way under 200 if you wanted overhead lifts. I wouldn't want to risk lifting someone that big either, especially overhead. A few hundred bucks isn't worth the medical expenses if something goes wrong.
I did notice that, hope she’s ok. I’m slightly smaller than her (about 150 or so) but I was mostly just asking out of curiosity because I rarely see anyone offering overheads. She doesn’t have any current travel plans to my area but she is one I had been hoping to see at some point regardless of what types of lifts she is offering.
Old 05-Mar-20, 13:23
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I just wanted to put in a few lines to say - see Dez on her Europe trip (on-going now) if you can.

If you're looking for competitive, she is up there with the very best. I found her to be quite similar to Diana (from Prague) in terms of strength / power / build. I felt a similar helplessness when trying to overpower her. She has great jiu-jitsu. She has been focusing exclusively on no-gi for the past 2 years - so her blue belt is (arguably) a misleading metric for her grappling ability. She has a lot more skill than the average blue belt. She always keeps the pressure on - and keeps it on efficiently - so that I am getting worn out while she is not. Dez' guard is the strongest I've felt. I don't usually struggle when in session wrestlers' guards - but I was either tapping in Dez' or frantically moving my hands down to ease the pressure on my lower ribs (thereby opening the door to other submissions, e.g. triangles). Any time I was in her guard, I was a few seconds away from tapping. She trains with the very best in the world and I am sure she would pose problems for all the top session wrestlers - possibly problems for which they have no answer. There is scope for some very interesting match-ups ahead involving Dez.

In terms of role play / putting on a character, Dez is so much fun - the best. She is a natural at mixing in (believable) trash-talk - and, with Dez being so stunningly beautiful, her trash-talk is extra humiliating (at least to me).

I know we all have different tastes in terms of what we want in a session wrestler. For what I want, Dez is perfect. I genuinely believe that Dez would be (close to) perfect for any session type, for the vast majority of clients. I definitely recommend trying her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-20, 03:10
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements

Default Europe Trip - Blogging on my website.

If you guys want to see what I am doing on my current Europe trip - follow along on my Blog on dezdesire.com .

xoxo
Dez

Last edited by Dez Desire; 06-Mar-20 at 05:52.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dez Desire For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-20, 18:07
Points: 2,727, Level: 21 Points: 2,727, Level: 21 Points: 2,727, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I met Dez for a session in Cologne on the 10th of march.
Based on all the rave reviews of her and the fact that she lives so far away, I decided to go for a 3 hour session. And let me start off by saying that it still was too short!

I like to keep the form of my sessions very simple. Just wrestling with no intricate scenarios or too many requests. That way the session is like an improvisation, where the result is shaped by the personality of both participants and the mood of the day.
By doing so I was able to meet a Dez who isn’t only a terrific wrestler, but an all around cool person as well. With a vibrant personality and a lust for life who is interesting to talk to and fun to be around.
I got to know her as part one of the guys, part refined lady and part certified badass. A great combination in my book!
As we wrestled, she primarily switched between the roles of tormentor and teacher. Torturing and coaching in equal measure, she showed me how to do some offensive as well as defensive moves. I always enjoy learning some new things and this might prove useful in my next sessions!
Speaking about moves, they say that variety is the spice of life and Dez definitely proves this with her vast arsenal of holds. She’s like a wrestling encyclopedia and likes to show off a bit by making a conscious effort to put you in as many different holds as possible.
She has a fluid style, which she herself describes as being like water. But to me, she felt more like quicksand. As the more I struggled and moved around, the deeper in trouble I got.

So to summarize this review: great wrestler, great person, great session!
I only have one major gripe with her: She lives too damn far away!
I had a lot of fun and and I never knew if there was a laugh or a tap coming up next.
If you’re considering to meet Dez, please do. I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to labbeflabbe For This Useful Post: