Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: In an Tia x Sheena rematch
Tia in wrestling and armwrestling 15 13.51%
Tia in wrestling, draw in armwrestling 3 2.70%
Tia in wrestling, Sheena in armwrestling 12 10.81%
Sheena in wrestling and armwrestling 57 51.35%
Sheena in wrestling, draw in armwrestling 10 9.01%
Sheena in wrestling, Tia in armwrestling 14 12.61%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-Jul-20, 09:12
Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who would to win in a Tia x Sheena rematch?

Has anybody watched the clip? Did they arm wrestle?

Added after 6 minutes:

Has anybody watched the clip? Did they arm wrestle?

Last edited by Necron; 06-Jul-20 at 09:12.
Old 06-Jul-20, 13:49
ssddfaudhey

Is Sheena actually a black belt in Judo? She definitely has training and moves well.Just doesn't look like a BB to me some hold are sloppy and struggles to get basic hold locked in.Seems like she get alot of finishes based more on her strong legs.Dont get me wrong she is skilled forsure .
Old 06-Jul-20, 13:54
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is Sheena actually a black belt in Judo? She definitely has training and moves well.Just doesn't look like a BB to me some hold are sloppy and struggles to get basic hold locked in.
First of Judo is primarily focussed on throws and swift transitions into groundfighting.
So compared to arts like BJJ it can be quite sloppy.

Second it is designed for wearing a gi. So when against a girl wearing a bra it is a way different game.

Third her opponent is highly trained in BJJ so then of course you struggle to get a hold locked in.

Compared to most Judo black belts her holds are amazing. Especially if you take into account her opponent is not wearing a gi.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-20, 13:56
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litexlov [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, the answer is out there now. Sheena vs Tia -the Rematch, is available for the members of mixedwrestlingzone site. I watched the trailer, seems to be a very tough fight and it seems that Sheena is in control. But we have to watch the whole video to see what the outcome is. I hope it will be available on c4s at some point.
Good Preview here

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Jul-20, 14:42
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Sheena will destroy Tia. She is a (interna)national level competitor in judo AND wrestling.
Old 06-Jul-20, 14:50
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Wow, Tia vs Sheena II looks amazing! Bravo, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], for making this match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is Sheena actually a black belt in Judo? She definitely has training and moves well.Just doesn't look like a BB to me some hold are sloppy and struggles to get basic hold locked in.Seems like she get alot of finishes based more on her strong legs.Dont get me wrong she is skilled forsure .
Not only is Sheena a black belt in Judo, she was better than most other black belts. When she was competing, she was one of the best in the world. Sheena is possibly the most accomplished martial artist to ever do sessions publicly.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-20, 15:37
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, Tia vs Sheena II looks amazing! Bravo, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], for making this match!

Not only is Sheena a black belt in Judo, she was better than most other black belts. When she was competing, she was one of the best in the world. Sheena is possibly the most accomplished martial artist to ever do sessions publicly.
I have to disagree. Yasmin is a second degree black belt in BJJ. I highly doubt that Sheena would be able to defeat her.
Old 06-Jul-20, 19:11
Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Did they armwrestle in the video?
Old 06-Jul-20, 19:28
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First of Judo is primarily focussed on throws and swift transitions into groundfighting.
So compared to arts like BJJ it can be quite sloppy.

Second it is designed for wearing a gi. So when against a girl wearing a bra it is a way different game.

Third her opponent is highly trained in BJJ so then of course you struggle to get a hold locked in.

Compared to most Judo black belts her holds are amazing. Especially if you take into account her opponent is not wearing a gi.
Thanks for that,it makes sense.I didn't mean disrespect as she would whoop my ass.Just wanted clarification
Old 06-Jul-20, 21:23
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thanks for that,it makes sense.I didn't mean disrespect as she would whoop my ass.Just wanted clarification
Different grappling styles have different rules and focusses.
Judo rules reward throws and fast groundwork.
BJJ awards slow and methodical groundwork.

As a result athletes get good at different stuff.

The gi also makes a ton of difference. With a gi you have solid clothing to grab onto and this creates all kinds of options for control.
Without the gi it looks more like wrestling and sweat can make everything slippery