Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-16, 03:48
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Ashley Wildcat Session Review

Great review! Makes me want to session with her even more. Fantastic bday present for you.

I loved this part of your review in particular:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She had me in one hold/pin where every time I thought I had leverage and could buck her off, I ended up deeper in the hold, and more helpless. Your choices are keep trying and get in worse shape (like quicksand) or lay there and take it, and let her bask in her superiority.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 22:41
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Schatten,

As much as I love watching scissors on video, this may have been my favorite part of the session... eh, hard to say... it was all awesome.

But yeah, realizing that the harder you fight the more locked up you are going to be, if I were to say that wasn't a totally helpless (and totally hot) feeling, I'd be lying.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-16, 05:06
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

No question about it. Ashley is the best.
Old 07-Jul-16, 18:35
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I wish she would come to the netherlands...
Old 07-Jul-16, 18:53
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesswho [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wish she would come to the netherlands...
Have you emailed her? She'll be in Europe at the end of the month.
Old 08-Jul-16, 12:14
Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37 Points: 7,470, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you emailed her? She'll be in Europe at the end of the month.
No, but I doubt she'll take a detour to the netherlands just for me especially since I can't really afford to sponsor her trip.

Maybe ill try to visit London
Old 14-Jul-16, 14:03
Points: 425, Level: 7 Points: 425, Level: 7 Points: 425, Level: 7

Default Re: Session with Ashley Wildcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchalibre [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw that Ashley was coming to Cleveland, about two hours away from me, so I hit her up on email. She seemed very friendly right away and we nailed down a date and time. It turned out to be one of the fiercest snowstorms of the last few years... there were times when I couldn't see more than thirty feet in front of my car, but there was no way in hell I wasn't going to make it. I left early and got there with plenty of time.

Ashley was waiting for me in her hotel room, dressed in the athletic shorts (black) and sports bra (red) she suggested and I readily agreed to. She's very much the beautiful woman you see in the pictures. And that smile you've seen is very representative of her personality. I had an absolute blast with Ashley. So much so, in fact, that I am already scheduled to see her again at the end of the month when she comes through Ohio again.

The session was an hour long, and I asked for mainly facesitting with some head scissors thrown in. That's exactly what she gave me. That and a fun-loving attitude that made the sixty minutes go by all too fast. My next session is for two hours. Because being under that bum is awesome.

Ashley is obsessed with nipples. Every time she sat on my face - and I think she did it nine or ten times - she would start lightly pinching them. She doesn't cause pain, but she simply loves playing with them. If you like your nipples played with, drop what you're doing right now and go see her in Chicago.

The first time she sat on my face, she did a slow count to 10, passing through nine and a quarter, nine and a half and nine and three quarters before she finally reached ten and, as she put it, decided to give me another chance from the starting position. And she's got a great ass, not too big, not too small.

Another thing that's great about her, is she will not allow you to move your head to the side. If your nose is off center, she will grab your face and line it up so your nose is right back in her pussy, or her ass crack, depending on which way she's sitting. I've always found that really sexy when women do that.

She smells great, too. She had the heat up real high and we got a little sweaty. Near the end, she got me in a front facing head scissor while we were on our sides, with my face stuffed right up against her, and she had this very faint, pleasant female odor. That's a chemistry thing, I suppose, so your mileage may vary, but I loved the way she smelled.

And I loved the way she laughed. She's very silly and will laugh and joke through the whole session... unless she's too interested in your nipples. Those always seem to grab her full attention!

As the match wore on, her facesits lasted longer and longer. If I squirmed at all, she warned me, after making sure my nose was in her ass, that it was going to last longer if I didn't stay still. For some reason, I squirmed some more. She responded by counting to 200 before she let me up, accompanying each new integer with a nipple squeeze.

At one point, I told her I had purchased one of her clips, one in which she, wearing red shorts, stinkfaces a guy. She got all excited and wanted to stinkface me. She put me up against the wall, turned her ass to me, legs spread, bent over and rubbed it in. And rubbed. And laughed. And rubbed some more. The lady is not shy about her business. My nose went very deep into that backside. And just when she would let me out, she would decide she wanted to do it some more. I think about ten minutes of the session was occupied by that stinkface. I ain't complainin'.

Ashley likes to trash talk a bit. That's sexy, as we all know. She enjoyed reminding me who was winning and what the score was. Basically, she was a great session and I was stiff through pretty much all of it.

She did a few victory poses at the end, but then suddenly decided she wanted to facesit some more. She hopped back on in a front facesit, but then got off because her friend, who was traveling with her, was going to be back soon. Apparently, her friend is tall, strong, beautiful and athletic. Ashley is trying to get her to try out mixed sessions but so far the friend has refused.

Fortunately, Ashley is involved in the mixed session scene, and we're all better off because of it. If you're in Chicago or she passes through your neck of the woods, drop her a line and treat yourself to a session. She's fun and sexy at the same time. I'm still daydreaming about her facesits weeks later, and I can't wait to see her at the end of the month!
Hey OP, I'm gonna send you a private message!
Old 28-Mar-17, 16:32
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Ashley Wildcat reviews

A year and a half after my first email to her, I finally met Ashley. Spoiler: the wait was more than worth it! But first I'd like to say that it's a real pleasure to communicate with her. She actually replies to emails, she doesn't skip questions and she doesn't make it look like she's only tolerating you until you've paid your deposit to secure the appointment. I'm sure she has to deal with a lot of time wasters, but it doesn't show.

And since I'm not a time waster, I did show up at the appointed place and time, to verify once again the old cliche about reality being even better than pictures and videos. Ashley is stunning and extremely friendly, she put me at ease immediately. We chatted for some time then confirmed the little program we had established by mail: semi-comp, roleplay, fantasy, a little bit of filming and (mcginty, you will love this) knockouts.

Ashley is a fantastic roleplayer, we both had a lot of fun (even if she seemed disappointed not to have the perfect costume for her second role) and our two hours together went in the blink of an eye. I really appreciated the fact that she took the time to test several holds on me before the beginning so that she could assess my tolerance level and adapt her scissors for the rest of the session. As a result, she had no trouble making me tap when she was looking for a submission, but the experience was very comfortable when she wanted to be more playful.

Which takes us to the subject of knockouts: Ashley put me to sleep completely painlessly at least six times, with sleepers and triangle chokes. We didn't manage to get the same result with her infamous reverse, but I can't wait to try again and I think she'll be happy to oblige. Apparently, I have a contagious smile on my face when I wake up and it greatly amused her. I'll have to watch the video to see that for myself!

Actually she was so busy knocking me out that she forgot to go after my nipples (I've read several people "complaining" about this kind of unfair assault). That's fine by me, her scissors, chokes and facesittings were more than enjoyable enough. So if you like friendly wrestlers, fun roleplays, painless knockouts or efficient facesittings, book Ashley, you won't regret it!

I'll post screenshots from the clips as soon as I get them
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-17, 00:43
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ashley Wildcat reviews

Have a 2hr session scheduled with her next weekend. Light semi-comp wrestling, focusing more on chokeholds, but with scissors as well. E-mail communication with her has been easy. Looking forward to this and will post review afterwards.
Old 15-Apr-17, 00:15
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Default 2 v1 session Ashley Wildcat and Vanessa Vilano

Having a 2 vs 1 session tomorrow with Ashley Wildcat and Vanessa Vilano. I have had a session with Vanessa a couple years ago, and it was pretty good. Have never met Ashley before though. Looking forward to this. I will post a review.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ashley wildcat, competitive, private, session