Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-16, 14:57
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: Submission by facesitting

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-16, 15:16
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Wow!
Old 20-Aug-16, 13:55
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-17, 21:23
Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I recently had this experience. Previously my wife would facesit me in the course of sex and she knew it was a huge turn on for me...and she liked it too. I had hinted about her doing that with the intent of getting me to say uncle. A few days ago, she decided to give it a go. I want to say, that I never really thought she would be successful. I figured she'd sit there for a while and get bored or whatever, not really trying. Well I was mistaken. She wore leggings, which she knows I love. I lay on the bed and she had me move my arms up over my head, so she could kneel on the bed and not on my arms per usual. That was a big difference, cuz now my arms were trapped, useless above my head and between her legs. She got into position and sat down in a front facesit. At first I could breathe ok and no problems. But she could hear me breathing and started making adjustments. If I shifted my head, she'd adjust and push down more and then she closed her legs together more. Then I pushed up my arms just enough to rock her back to sneak a breathe. She countered that by pushing her arms down on the middle of my arms. That was the end. I'd tried moving my head, but couldn't get my mouth or nose anywhere where I could sneak air. I did my best to mumble uncle, but she didn't hear it at first. Did it again and she heard and got off of me and sat next to my head, laughing at how red my face was apparently.

This was a true submission, as there was no way I was getting out of there and after a few adjustments, she cut off my breathing. My wife is a little bigger than me, but I think if u get a girl who truly wants to "win" and especially if she traps your arms above your head, you don't have much of a chance. It seemed like I was down there a while, but when I asked her, she said I maybe made a minute and a half....and she pointed out that was just because it took her a while to get in the right position.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to D26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 05:01
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I have submitted twice to reverse facesits in a match, once against my younger sister, which was very humiliating, and once against a friend who is a dancer. Long story short we had a friendly argument going on about how I said dancing wasn't truly a sport and she gave me an embarrassing lesson about how athletic she actually was!
Old 03-Jun-17, 13:29
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D26 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently had this experience . . .
Incited by this thread I tried it myself.

Normally it isn’t possible to submit me with a face sitting pin.
If the girl doesn’t weight more than 250 Lbs. I am able to push her off, turn my head or slip out from beneath her.
The only version of face sitting I am in danger to become submitted by is that one you mentioned.
(Arms high above my head, pinched by her knees and pushing down my wrists with her arms.)
Normally I am strong enough to prevent a single girl to pin me like that.
I have to be very very tired or to ease up.

About two weeks ago I had a session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
After the competitive part of the session we did some experiments.

Axa was the first one whom I let take that position.
Axa is about 150 Lbs.
Using my legs to bridge than turning my upper body I was able to dislodge her and get out of the hold.
Than it was Little Chloe’s turn. Chloe is about 200 Lbs.
She is heavy enough that I can’t get up a shoulder to turn my body.
At least I had to tap.
Now Axa got her second try while Chloe was sitting on my legs.
Without the help of my legs I wasn’t able to move my upper body and I had to tap to her too.

We tried it on a wrestling mat.
I think it would be more difficult to get out of that hold on a soft surface like a bed.

By the way there is an interesting clip of a Pins only match, Me and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] against four Girls:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-17, 14:34
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had Chloe Davis put me in a reverse mount, I couldn't get her off me. Her bum was right above my face but not facesitting me.

She kind of put me in a bear hug, and I just couldn't flip her over. Eventually I had to submit when she forced my head into a weird uncomfortable angle with her leg.

I was able to get out of her full mounts though
Old 03-Jun-17, 14:42
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Submission by facesitting

Yes it's possible. I have not yet been submitted that way in a competitive match but I've done facesitting scenarios before where it did cut off my air and I had to tap for mercy. I was surprised! It reminded me the first time I got submitted by a breast smother. That instance was a competitive match actually and it was pretty swift and brutal! I was even a little frustrated to be submitted that way. Lol. I admit when I first saw both these moves I thought they were purely for show. In no way did I think you could actually submit to this. And while yes these moves are quite often more for show, definitely not always! Lol. Lessons learned.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-17, 18:08
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yes - but under a very specific set of circumstances. I used to wrestle around with my younger stepsister on commercial breaks when we'd watch pro wrestling together in our teens. She wasn't a small girl - short, but stocky and athletic. But as I was significantly taller and heavier, I'd basically just let her put me in holds, coach her a bit, then try to get out (if I'd ever hurt her on accident her dad would've ended me). One evening she'd gotten me in a solid schoolgirl pin on my bed (which I enjoyed every second of, naturally) and I was teasing her about not being able to make me tap. I told her if she could I'd go downstairs and get her whatever kind of snack she wanted.

So she scooted up and sat on my face. She wasn't shy at all about doing this, but I'd always been able to wriggle out of her smother attempts before I ran out of air. But here's the thing--I had a bunk bed. So she reached up and pushed hard against the metal frame of the top bunk, which gave her more than enough leverage to keep my face utterly buried in the crotch of her flannel pajama pants. I held out as long as I could and struggled like a madman. As the smother went on I could feel my head start to sweat. My extremities began to tingle and I saw white creeping in around the edges of my vision. My pulse was pounding in my temples. I'd never been without air that long before or since. I had no choice but to tap.

She rolled me off my own bed like a big sack of shit and said, "Go make me a sandwich, bitch." I didn't know what to make of what had just happened, so I walked my ass downstairs and made her a sandwich.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-17, 19:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post: