Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-19, 02:18
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Actual news of fatal headscissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So im thinking maybe that was a fake too.
I actually recall that one. I think it said she had sat on her chest and then used her legs to squeeze her. bodyscissor maybe? It didn't use those terms I don't think. It actually sounded real and I recall there being a link to a police report and mug shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 02:51
Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

She squeezed her till she convulsed and then jumped up and down on her chest the paper said I was a while ago. But was in Canada I Remember that part
The Following User Says Thank You to kamakazisutra2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 03:14
Producer
Points: 4,379, Level: 27 Points: 4,379, Level: 27 Points: 4,379, Level: 27
Last Achievements

In some parts of the island region of Sardinia (Italy) there was since at least one century ago the figure of the "accabadora females ", women who were in charge of bringing death to people of any age, if they were in conditions of illness such as to bring the family or the same victim to request it: and one of the methods that they used to do it was to strangle with the legs.

For those who understand italian, you can read what it's clearly described about it at the end of this article:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There is even the official voice in the italian wikipedia:
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SCISSORLEGS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 16:04
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkid13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does this not make anyone else nervous? I recently got put to sleep by my wife in a reverse headscissor. Usually I'm squeezing her legs with my hands so she knows once u stop squeezing, I am sleeping. This particular one put me to sleep so fast I didn't even have time to grab her legs, so she kept the squeeze going until she heard me gurgling and choking on my tongue. She let go and she said I looked like I was having a seizure. Very scary for her.. And for me
Well, she should be more careful too and squeeze you aside from some mirror or something.

Being squeezed when you are already out is pretty fucking bad for health.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremner4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not anything as dramatic as a death or even injury but my Mrs will lie on the sofa I like sitting on the floor ,she will put her right leg over my head across my chest and pull my neck back ,she locks her foot over my shoulder she has bid calves and they tend to be over my neck ,she doesn’t need to put much pressure on as she is not trying to hurt just hold , sometimes it feels like she is goin* to do real damage as if she is going to actually break my neck ..again she is not squeezing just holding me firmly in place ,it’s a sharp pain and I’m not sure how to fully describe it but I’m done and it’s a tap out ..god only knows what she could do in anger
This sounds really amazing, can't really imagine this position, would you maybe like to take a picture of it with your heads covered and post it here? If possible DM also works good..

Last edited by trump55; 03-Oct-19 at 16:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-19, 00:29
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This article in English mentions strangling with legs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-19, 13:27
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I'm sure this type of thing has definitely happened numerous times in the course of history but was'nt properly reported. If you Google Susan Kuhnhausen you will find links to articles about this very ordinary woman in her 50's who manages to strangle a man who was sent to kill her with a headlock. As we all know a woman's legs are ten times stronger than her arms. There's no doubt in my mind that we all personally know females who are capable of killing with their legs. When I visited Brazil it seemed like I saw a girl every 30 seconds who looked like she could do it. I am very surprised we have'nt heard about any session wrestling accidents that have resulted in men's deaths. To me it's only a matter of time whether it happens accidentally or more likely during a life and death struggle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-19, 14:40
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Not a scissor, but I'm reminded of this old story where a 15 year old girl picked a fight with a 35 year old man for no reason, and brutally (and seemingly effortlessly) beat him to death.

Old 30-Dec-20, 18:33
Points: 395, Level: 6 Points: 395, Level: 6 Points: 395, Level: 6
Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8%

Default headscissor death

there is anyone to hear or read woman to kill a man or other woman in headscissor?????
Old 26-May-22, 17:58
Points: 1,480, Level: 15 Points: 1,480, Level: 15 Points: 1,480, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Default Re: headscissor death

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasostriton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
there is anyone to hear or read woman to kill a man or other woman in headscissor?????
I saw several years ago a news story in which a couple tied a friend (woman), in which case the woman convinced her husband to assist by tying her friend, in a motel room and for days tortured this friend with strangulation and finally she killed her with a side headscissors choke. I couldn't find the link anymore and I don't know if anyone here has also seen this news.
Old 02-Jun-22, 00:16
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Question Re: headscissor death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Headscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw several years ago a news story in which a couple tied a friend (woman), in which case the woman convinced her husband to assist by tying her friend, in a motel room and for days tortured this friend with strangulation and finally she killed her with a side headscissors choke. I couldn't find the link anymore and I don't know if anyone here has also seen this news.
Yeah, the world is full of fake news.
About 6 months ago there was a witchhunt in Munich because of the women who apparently beat the mens lower parts(on mens request) enough hard to kill them.
BDSM circles were pretty afraid of the police coming to the door and asking inappropriate questions.
Upon a closer inspection it was revealed that it was just an ultra conservative initiative to surpress what was considered to be an 'overly zealous wave of sexually deviant behaviour threatening to destroy the moral fabric of society'.
Initatives like that happen all the time.
But never in my life have I heard about someone dying from headscissors.
Never have I met anyone who had serious cosequences because of
participating in a session.
Actually mostly people seem of better mental health after the sessions.
If there were some effects on their overall health at all.
But I 100% sure that if there were some fatalities that would
happen during the sessions, that the conservative elements of the
world would have found a way to turn on the syrene and to play it and post it everywhere just to warn everybody about such a bad and
unhealthy behaviour.
The truth is, killing someone with just a headscissor move is just not
... very practical?!
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post: