Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-21, 14:22
Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Facesitting/Smother Holds - Story Time

Happy New Year Everyone! I just wanted to start a thread to hear people’s stories about their personal experiences when being put in a face sit / smother hold during a session .

Does anyone have any stories to share about what they experienced when being facesat? Did you panic? Did you think it was too much too handle ? Feel free to share your first hand experience.

I’ll start with my insight on the first time I was facesat/smothered. I built up in my head how amazing it was going to be and totally forgot about the “not breathing “ aspect LOL. I tapped out after about 5 seconds and worked my way up from there . Being trapped beneath a beautiful ass was amazing and scary at the same time . Since then I’ve had more sessions and I’ve become accustomed to the lack of breathing . I even have some fun where I told a Dom to ignore my taps and keep sitting for 3-5 seconds after a tap . That panic that sets in is real and awesome at the same time .

Feel free to share any other stories you guys have !

Last edited by chrisslanger; 08-Feb-21 at 16:06.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisslanger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 01:22
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Facesitting/Smother Holds - Story Time

I discovered two strange things about me and facesitting in my sessions:

1. I tapped way faster to breast smothers than facesitting, when I thought it would be the opposite
2. I tapped way faster to girls with smaller asses than big ones.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 05:15
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I discovered two strange things about me and facesitting in my sessions:

1. I tapped way faster to breast smothers than facesitting, when I thought it would be the opposite
2. I tapped way faster to girls with smaller asses than big ones.
That doesn't make sense to me.
Can you explain why?

Concerning No. 1, does it make a difference if it is a breast smothering from the side while you are in a headlock or while the girl is lying on top of you with additional pressure on your chest / stomach?

Concerning No. 2, Is it because of the pain?
From my experience smaller / leaner girls like Pamela Strong are causing some pain on the eyes or cheekbones.
Normally I can breathe a little bit being face sat by smaller girls but bigger girls seal my face compleatly without causing much pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 15:25
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I’ve had so many facesitting experiences, some I e shared here before.
Personally I’m not into being smothered, more a very high schoolgirl pin with her sitting over my mouth and my nose up against the front of her panties so I can smell them.
My favourite is to be tied up first, and with two girls - one sitting on my face, the other astride my hips gently playing with my cock, giving it a suck occasionally and eventually riding it. Heaven!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 18:32
Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I find it more challenging to breathe when the girl has a larger ass . I also find that more attractive, so it’s a win win for me!

Depending on the girl , I also find it harder to breathe in a front facesit hold compared to reverse . Personally, the reverse facesit is a better view but if I’m being smothered , i tap out more to a front facesit. Although I did have a Dom once use a reverse facesit and lock my head in between her feet and lifted up my head - that created a trapped feeling and I legit couldn’t turn my head . Thankfully she was nice and lifted when I tapped out because it was stuck in there with no air . Fun times indeed !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisslanger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-21, 13:37
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I have been facesat 3 times. Each time the girl did both front and reverse facesits. If you look up miss v on sessiongirls, all 3 girls had asses of similar size to hers. The 2nd girl was my girlfriend. The other two were girls I was interested in but never asked out. None were professional sessioners. Before anyone gives me crap, these are true and not fantasies. I know some people post false crap on here, but I'm not one of them.

The first time, I would tap very quickly and she immediately got up. Towards the end I asked her to ignore my taps, but she would not risk it with her ass because she said she wanted to be able to see my face so she could safely gauge my limits. Her ass made the perfect seal so I was not getting any air. It was more terrifying than I thought it would be but I still had fun. When she did the front facesit, she was much more willing to ignore my taps and hooked her legs behind my shoulder to ensure I could not throw her off. She would not let me KO but would put me close to it.

The 2nd girl was more of a risk taker. She asked me several times to be sure I wanted my taps ignored. She told me that, once we start, any risk is on me. She also said she had a surprise for everytime I was knocked out and would not ko me more than 3 times. Once she got me in a facesit, she ignored my taps and let me get knocked out. She made sure I could not get out of them. Every time I was out, she would apply some makeup to me. The first time she put lipstick on me. The 2nd time she did my eyes. The final time she took the lipstick and wrote her name on the inside of my thighs. At the end of the session she had me look in the mirror.

The third time I was placed in a smother was my favorite. It started off as a semi-competitive match. We made a game of it. As she wore me down, she would do whatever she wanted with me. Each time I submitted to her or tapped, she would tie down one of my limbs. If she got all limbs tied down, she was free to take my card and go buy whatever she wanted (it was a prepaid card I loaded with cash beforehand, not my actual debit card). She had 20 minutes to get all my limbs tied to win the card. After applying various scissorholds and other holds, she bound my legs and right arm. She accomplished getting them bound in 12 minutes. She decided the way she was going to get my last arm bound was a front facesit. With one arm she knew I could not fight it off. She kept playing with me until the last 2 minutes, then decided to take her pants off and smother me with her vagina. She told me that she would accept my tongue as submission and would not get up until she felt my tongue in her. Needless to say, she was able to go on a decent shopping spree. She left my hands bound but my feet free so I could readjust (the bed allowed for me to move my arms enough to readjust but not get free). She also wiped her panties and placed them in my mouth and taped them in until she returned. When she returned, we ended up having sex.

Last edited by femwhipped93; 10-Feb-21 at 13:38. Reason: Left something out
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-21, 02:17
saito

Your experience seems genuine and as such, I have a question. I’ve been facesat a lot—it’s basically customary for me, at this point. I’ve never been smothered completely out, however. What’s it like, and how did you feel after you woke up?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-21, 10:43
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your experience seems genuine and as such, I have a question. I’ve been facesat a lot—it’s basically customary for me, at this point. I’ve never been smothered completely out, however. What’s it like, and how did you feel after you woke up?
It is actually a little scary but fun if you trust the girl. With scissor KOs you tend to be knocked out before you know it if the girl applies the hold right. With being smothered out, you know it is coming and there is nothing you can do about it. With me, my body started to twitch a bit and the girl said it was funny and felt good to her. When you wake up from being KO'd by scissors you recover quickly. However, when I was smothered by the facesit, it took me about 30 minutes to feel like I was breathing normal. Before that, I felt like I had been running for a while.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-21, 17:22
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

It's rare to find a lady with very round hips (over 40 inches) whose butt is absolutely solid, so the first time it happened between marveling at the situation and trying to escape I forgot about tapping and got smothered all the way out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-21, 22:09
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

I’ve shared my stories here plenty so feel free to look up my true stories but here are some thoughts...

The first time I was facesat was by my childhood friend’s little sister. It was meant as a way to humiliate me during a match, sort of like “haha my ass is in J’s face!” It wasn’t after she started utilizing it more and more that we realized the smothering aspect of the hold. Once that became clear, it became sort of a go-to move for her. For more details of this l, you can check out my story “Practice Makes Perfect”

The most effective facesit was from a girl of mine from my story “The Duds” which is a collection of short stories featuring failed attempts at wrestling girls. “Maria” was a heavy girl who not only smothered me with ease, she was one of the few women where I truly felt I couldn’t stop her. And while she wasn’t particularly attractive, her ample frame made her facesitting inescapable!

There’s been some discussion about front vs reverse... I think I prefer the visual of the front facesit. Looking up and seeing her looking back down at you? Just one of my favorite visuals. That said, I think the front facesit is better for a competitive move but the reverse is a special humiliation type hold for after I’m already beaten and worn down.

I like a bit of struggle as well. A pet peeve of mine is watching a video where the victim is laying still with their legs crossed. Stop looking so comfortable! Sell the hold Dammit!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: