Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-21, 20:27
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default VIP Grapevine Interrogation

Cynthia pulled the businessman by his tie and led him into the club's VIP room. There, she had him take a seat on the armless chair in the middle of the room.

She was wearing knee high lace up domme boots with five inch heels and a miniskirt paired with a red lingerie set.

She approached him very seductively. When she felt she was close enough, she turned and showed him her backside. She then flipped up her miniskirt to reveal the g-string. She squeezed her glutes for added show.

She then bent over and touched her toes. "Go ahead," she said. "Feel it."

He placed a hand on each cheek. "That's what I'm talking about."

She walked in a circle around him, running the tips of her fingers along his shoulders as she did so.

"I could sit here all night," he said.

She raised her left leg and placed the heel of her boot on the edge of the chair between his thighs. She then glided her hand along the length of her inner thigh and down her calf.

"Open your legs," she said.

He did.

She inched her boot closer to his crotch. Her inner thigh was now resting against his chest and his chin was positioned on top of it.

She swayed her hips from side to side and gently humped into him. He was loving it and no doubt enjoying it.

"Let's have some more fun," she said.

She gripped the two knobs on top of the chair and dragged it backwards until it was against the wall.

"Bring your legs together," she said, with a gesture of her hands.

He did.

She straddled his lap. He had a big smile on his face.

She juggled her breasts in front of his face. "You want some of this, don't you?" She said.

"Mmhm," he said, nodding.

She wiggled her ass on his lap. While doing so, she slipped her legs under his kneecaps and latched her ankles onto his calves.

"Well, this is new," he said, noticing that their legs were now twined together.

"You'll remember this night," she said.

She seperated his legs simply by scooting forward and opening her hips.

He flinched in surprise and uttered a low grunt. "Whoa, now," he said.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I know who you are," she said.

"What?"

She inched her crotch forward, seperating his legs further.

The grimace replaced his smile. "Stop. What are you doing? You're hurting me."

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh? Am I?"

When she bounced in further, the additional stretch ripped open the crotch seams in his tight dress pants.

He yelped and chattered his teeth.

"Well, look at that," she said, laughing.

She maintained her current position and reveled in his agony. She even wiggled a finger in the hole in his pants.

"So," she said. "Here's how it's going to work. Calm down. Look at me. No. Don't look at your legs. They're fine for now. Look at me. Relax, will you? Just look at me. OK. Good. So, again, here's how it's going to work. You listening?" He nodded his head. "You're going to tell me who you're working for. I'm going to keep you here until you do. If you don't, I'm going to keep splitting your legs. I'm flexible and strong enough. You? I'm not so sure about it. I guess we'll see if you don't cooperate. See the wall behind you? Your knees are going to be flattened against them if you don't tell me what I need to know." She looked at his legs. "Right now, you're legs are spread out at just below a 45 degree angle from your crotch. If I get your knees pinned up against the wall, that's a 90 degree angle. Think about that for a moment. You follow what I'm saying?"

"What? What do you mean, 'who I'm working for?' I don't know what you're talking about. Please stop this."

He squeeled when his legs were pushed out just past 45 degrees. His screams were drowned out by the music blaring in the club.

"Just tell me what I need to know, and the pain will go away. Who are you working for? Come on, Nick. Tell me."

His bones cracked as his groin continued to be stretched.

"You're going to end up pissing blood for the rest of your life, Nick, if you don't end this right now. Tell me."

His mouth gaped open as he howled in agony. He thrashed his head from side to side, and then he swung his fist. But he missed.

She viciously slapped him five times in his face with her right hand, and then snatched his wrists and pinned them against the wall above his head. She busted his lip, and now blood was spilling down his face. He looked pathetic.

His legs were about to snap like a rubber band, she could tell.

His body trembled and it sounded like he was beginning to cry.

"Tell me," she said. "And it's over."

His legs were nearly at 90 degrees. His ligaments in his groin were absolutley torn.

He was hysteric. He made blood curdling sounds as he whimpered.

"You just had to give me a name. That's all you had to do."

It was hopeless. She knew he was too far gone to give her any information. She was going to have to piece together the puzzle via a new lead.

As she held him in the split, he was shaking in shock. His eyes were crossed, his teeth were grinding against each other and the blood from his lips was soaking his face.

She had to end it. When she released him, he didn't even move. It was as if his legs were broken.

She looked at him as he stared meekly at her with his face slumped on his chin.

She pulled the chair forward, and walked behind him. Then she put him in a headlock and broke his neck.

She leff him slumped on the chair with his legs spread open when she exited the room and walked back into the club.

-Lovethegrapevine
**Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed reading this, please hit the "thank you" button, leave a comment, or consider reading my other stories that I have posted previously. Thanks!**
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 12:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: VIP Grapevine Interrogation

The grapevine is one of those holds I don't really think about much, unless I read it used in a well described story. Well, that is definitely the case here. Cynthia really caught Nick with this grapevine, and when she started talking about knowing who he was and demanding more information, it turned what appeared to be a fun little private lap dance into something vastly more menacing and sinister. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 14:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The grapevine is one of those holds I don't really think about much, unless I read it used in a well described story. Well, that is definitely the case here. Cynthia really caught Nick with this grapevine, and when she started talking about knowing who he was and demanding more information, it turned what appeared to be a fun little private lap dance into something vastly more menacing and sinister. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, mate.
Thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to read my story! I am glad you enjoyed it.

The grapevine is my favorite hold, and I love writing and discussing about it. It's just one of those holds where a woman can impose her will on a man and leave him powerless to do anything about it.

Thanks again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 16:40
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 17:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story!
Thanks for reading!
Old 15-Feb-21, 15:41
Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Outstanding writing and great subject. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to legscissorsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-21, 20:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legscissorsfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Outstanding writing and great subject. Thanks!
Thank you for reading my story. I am happy you enjoyed it, and I appreciate the feedback!

Tags
brutal, fiction, grapevine, grapevine mixed, grapevine pin, story