Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Feb-21, 19:45
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Ava (Tempest)

She traveled to CA in December or maybe January. Most likely doesn't take huge tours as I don't believe her schedule allows her to travel too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 03:20
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I sessioned with Miss V last weekend in Chicago, and I liked it so much that I will be scheduling another in a few weeks!

I'll put together a full review at that time, but I'll back up what everyone has said so far. She is very strong! Our session was mostly fantasy, but I did try to escape her holds a few times with very little success. And if I did, she quickly countered with a new hold before I could recover.

I want to do more semi-competitive in our next session. If you're thinking about booking a session with her, you should definitely do it!
Old 04-Mar-21, 19:37
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doop41 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sessioned with Miss V last weekend in Chicago, and I liked it so much that I will be scheduling another in a few weeks!

I'll put together a full review at that time, but I'll back up what everyone has said so far. She is very strong! Our session was mostly fantasy, but I did try to escape her holds a few times with very little success. And if I did, she quickly countered with a new hold before I could recover.

I want to do more semi-competitive in our next session. If you're thinking about booking a session with her, you should definitely do it!
did she KO you?
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 22:46
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A bit more than two weeks ago, I had a session with Ava of the Tempest agency in Manhattan.

Her pictures are accurate. She is a very sexy girl. Her body is incredible. If you like thick thighs and butts with a slim waist and flat stomach, you will like Ava. She is also a very nice girl. She is fun to talk to and is pretty funny. She made me laugh quite a lot. I really can't stress that enough. Her personality and spirit both match her outward appearance.

Even though she is listed as only offering light/fantasy wrestling on the Tempest site, Ava actually will wrestle you for real if you want. And here is where you might be disappointed if you like a good competitive match and to be genuinely beaten like I do. Ava is not very strong or technical. I was able to beat her quite easily. She didn't score a single point against me. In addition to lacking their skill and knowledge, she doesn't have the tenacity or competitive drive that girls like Sarah Brooke have. Also, she is not as rough and tumble as these girls. You will need to be more gentle with Ava. If you just want a fantasy/domination type session, I imagine she could do the trick just fine.

You would have to be pretty weak and unskilled to lose to Ava. But she could definitely be better. You might want to show her some things. For example, I think her scissors could be pretty good if she knew how to properly apply them.

After we wrestled for a bit, Ava assured me that if we were boxing, she would kick my ass. This was fitting, because I happened to discover that the Ottoman-like piece of furniture in the session room at Tempest is also a chest that contains boxing gear (among other things) while waiting for Ava to enter. So we put on the gloves and sparred a bit.

Ava, alas, did not kick my ass. She might box a bit better than she wrestles but not by very much. You shouldn't expect a decent boxing match, but I am sure she would be more than happy to give you a fantasy/domination/beat down type session, and I suppose her punch is decent enough.

After that, we spent much of the session just lounging and chatting. At one point, as she laid one direction on the mat on her stomach, I laid the other way on my back with my head resting on her butt so that we formed a cross of sorts. We rested there and chatted for awhile. It was quite nice. Ava enjoys a good cuddle.

So Ava is a very lovely and sweet girl who makes for pleasant company. I'd like it if she was a bit more competitive, but I still had a good time and would likely see her again.
In regards to the nonsense going on in this thread, I did not find your review to reflect negatively on Ava or anyone else for that matter. In fact it made me want to book her even more. The fact that she might be willing to go beyond just fantasy wrestling is a plus in my book even though I don’t think that competitive sessions are going to be my favorite type.

In regards to her wrestling skills, I was wondering what your size and training/experience levels are? I ask because I am trying to determine if she could legit beat me in a comp match. I am about 5’9” and 140 to 145 lbs and other than one session where I mostly allowed the lady to own me, I have no skills or wrestling experience to speak of. I would be thrilled to book her for semi comp or fantasy wrestling but would like to dabble in a bit of competitive with her if she were to agree to it.
Old 05-Mar-21, 22:42
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doop41 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You lucky bastard!

I will be looking forward to your review.
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-21, 05:38
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
did she KO you?
Yes, she did. Twice. But it could have been much more had I not tapped out.
The Following User Says Thank You to doop41 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-21, 07:07
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I'm very curious about Miss V/Ava...do any of you know which D-1 sport she competed in? I'm guessing track from the picture. Also, what ethnicity is she? From some of her pictures she seems to have a middle eastern/Mediterranean look, but then others she doesn't.

I'm also trying to decipher the difference between those of you who said she was strong with great semi-comp ability and those of you who said you had to hold back against her...I'm wondering if the time of day/how many sessions she had before you came into play there? If you could, to give a better idea there, say what time of day you had your session with her and what your size/ability level is...thanks!
Old 07-Mar-21, 20:45
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Default Re: Miss V / Vivienne (formerly Ava) reviews

She is Puerto Rican.

To put things into perspective, on a 1-10 scale of competitiveness,
if Veve and Ariel X are a 10
Miss V (Ava) would be a 2-3.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-21, 16:09
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is Puerto Rican.

To put things into perspective, on a 1-10 scale of competitiveness,
if Veve and Ariel X are a 10
Miss V (Ava) would be a 2-3.
I've never sessioned with either of them, but know Ariel is amazing! I've had great matches with Hollie, Julie Squeeze, Electra and Jolene. I'm 6'0, 185 lbs (and not as strong as I was before the pandemic). Both she and Karly Salinas are coming to my town and trying to decide.
Old 28-Mar-21, 06:41
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

wow miss V has been on session girls 5 months and has over 20 reviews on session girls and some are very long hmmm

Tags
ava, session reviews, tempest wrestling