Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Jul-20, 19:56
Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32 Points: 5,823, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Celebrity match: Karlie Kloss vs Daniel Radcliffe / tall vs short

Hi guys,

Karlie is somewhat exceptional, cause she is not only tall but also keeps her body fit and in shape. How would she do in a fight with a rather short guy ? Given that men usually have greater muscle mass and hence strength, would it be even in a fight between the 6'2 model and the 5'4 actor, or would he still be able to beat her ?

If you like height/strength comparsions with tall girls, check out this poll and rate the outcome in different fighting scenarios, there are lots more comparison pics as well:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by chris035; 12-Jul-20 at 09:13.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chris035 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 02:06
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,928 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Celebrity match: Karlie Kloss vs Daniel Radcliffe / tall vs short

I feel like this is slowly becoming an unpopular opinion here but I seriously think she would win.

Karlie Kloss trains boxing, I saw some videos of her boxing pads for workout and she looked quite good. In pure boxing match, she would be a very formidable opponent for most untrained men her size - she is only around 125lbs so she would tower over men her weight.

Maybe in wrestling/anything goes fight a stronger man would be able to drag her down and restrain her, but with punching involved she would be a tough opponent for these way shorter untrained men.

I think these female supermodels like Kloss are probably the most underestimated when it comes to fit women. Few years ago I wrote a fictional story here about a dominant tall female model and I did some research how female models exercise and I was seriously impressed by them. A lot of them train boxing to tone their muscles. They also work on their core muscles a lot and do cardio. They're in really good shape (they have to be for their work), they have professional coaches working with them, they watch their diet and they're also very tall. I know men have hard time imagining losing to them because these women embody some ideal of pure femininity but I think they would put many men their size (125 lbs range) to shame in a fistfight and even some heavier ones.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 06:46
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

Uma Turmann and Tom Cruise!

Kill Bill Beatrice vs Mission Impossible Ethan Hunt!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 12:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel like this is slowly becoming an unpopular opinion here but I seriously think she would win.
A few words on that: people have different experiences and hence different opinions, so just never care for popular belief, it means nothing. I haven't been active here for a while, but remember there were some great debaters around...imo personal experience and common sense weigh a lot more than a page full of theories.

That tall girls/women can be really strong is also my own experience...and talking with them about the subject - it's their experience, too. Recently some 19 year old 5'11 /160lbs girl was bragging about how she beat up a short adult man who was molesting her 5'5 bff, breaking his nose.

About Karlie: i fully second your thoughts, and would go even further about her fighting abilities. From what i read, too (and what you can see), she spends a lot of time in the gym and has developed the body of an athlete. I'm not sure what core strength really means, but her legs, abs and arms look very strong (i'll add some pics below).

Another thing is her weight: i highly doubt that the official weight is realistic (they often make her shorter, too), i bet she is closer to 160lbs / 70Kg, which is still not much considering her height (pic #3).

I think she'd overpower a guy like Radcliffe rather easily in almost any competition.

Abs and arms:

Does that look like a body of 120 lbs ?

Regarding your point about underrated strength of tall models, here is another example. The tall girl in this video is a 6'1 model, the short bodybuilder is 5'5. As an average 5'7 guy, looking at the biceps of the bodybuilder, i think she'd have taken me down easily...so probaly not the slightest chance against the tall girl.

Straming doesn't seemt to work, try this link:
Old 11-Jul-20, 17:39
Points: 57,905, Level: 100 Points: 57,905, Level: 100 Points: 57,905, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Radcliffe would surely need some wizardry to overcome the statuesque and very fit Kloss.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-20, 09:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Radcliffe would surely need some wizardry to overcome the statuesque and very fit Kloss.
Haha, i doubt even his magic wand would help him much there

For anyone interested in the poll - the previous link didn't work, here's the right one: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here is another comparison - Karlie and a short designer...could he manage to defend against her in a wrestling match ?

Old 13-Jul-20, 02:04
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Not sure about a "fight" but assuming that Radcliffe doesn't work out and is just a skinny fat guy then she would most likely win in a mixed wrestling match.

Height doesn't really matter tbh. What matters is fitness and skill. They both probably lack the skill but if she's fit and he's not and at equal weight I'd pick her.

Assuming that he too is physically active to the same degree then he wins.
The Following User Says Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 02:13
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,928 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang40k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Height doesn't really matter tbh. What matters is fitness and skill. They both probably lack the skill but if she's fit and he's not and at equal weight I'd pick her.
Well if it's a fist fight height would definitely help her as with her reach advantage she could easily crack him with punches a few times before he could come close, she trains boxing too. If it's wrestling only then not so much.
Old 13-Jul-20, 04:10
Points: 57,905, Level: 100 Points: 57,905, Level: 100 Points: 57,905, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris035 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is another comparison - Karlie and a short designer...could he manage to defend against her in a wrestling match ?
I imagine that Radcliffe would look very similar to the guy in that pic next to Karlie.

He is a very short, slightly built man. Look at him compared to Emma Watson and Katie Holmes. Holmes is 5'9. Kloss is a further 5 inches taller than her. You can also see his shoulders are narrow. He is a very small man.

According to this source, Radcliff weighs 53kg (117lbs) whereas Kloss weighs 61kg (135lbs).

Simply too much woman for him to overcome I'm afraid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg radcliffe-and-holmes-tonys1.jpg (179.7 KB, 103 views)
File Type: png Untitled_design_11_large.png (420.5 KB, 105 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 09:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I imagine that Radcliffe would look very similar to the guy in that pic next to Karlie.

He is a very short, slightly built man. Look at him compared to Emma Watson and Katie Holmes. Holmes is 5'9. Kloss is a further 5 inches taller than her. You can also see his shoulders are narrow. He is a very small man.
Yes, Radcliffe is the same height as the guy in the pic above. He's just a very good example for comparing short men with taller women. He's not a wimp, probably has some muscle too, he's just small.

Quote:
Height doesn't really matter tbh.
Yes, it would be interesting to see the outcome if he too was working out (i guess he doesn't, or not much). But for the statement alone (quote), thinking of two people with average build, i disagree...just from experience (if you ever fought someone of same stature but much taller). Also look at the trend in many sports that favours taller and more powerful players. For example Sharapova - besides her skills, she overcomes most of her also well trained but shorter opponents by the sheer power due to her size. But also studies state a correlation: from the book "Human Body Size and the Laws of Scaling" the author says that people who are 20% taller have 44% greater absolute strength, and he doesn't even differentiate between males/females there.
How much this is actually true is probaly not tested however, especially between men/women...(i'd volunteer to run such tests though )