Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Sep-20, 17:10
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: RANT: If you read these stories, and you like them, please hit Thanks

For me real stories or ones that appear to be real are the only thing of interest. I appreciate everyone's contributions but fantasy story lines are an immediate turnoff. Most of the story content is wild fantasy and that does not appeal to me and others.
Old 01-Sep-20, 17:38
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: RANT: If you read these stories, and you like them, please hit Thanks

I am trying to encourage the writers that I am addicted to read. Because I want them to continue to write this is simple. And although I am not a writer I know that it's not easy to build up a story and make it fun and exciting. It's even harder when you are not a native speaker like me.

So thank you guys for sharing your stories with us. I really appreciate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyblader For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 18:23
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by enozama [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think authors first of all write for their own pleasure, and if some viewers like the story it is fine. The number of visits and thanks is just an indicator if a story should continue or end.
I absolutely agree that you should write for your own pleasure. I’ve written before that I write the stories for myself mostly, to just put my imagination into words. And I’m as guilty as the next for forgetting to hit the thanks button, but I do think that it’s an imprecise method of determining popularity. Most of the people that like my stories either write some nice feedback or DM me with ideas which to me is the most preferable thing to determine if I should continue a story or not. But I do get why some members feel a bit let down by the thanks system, I’ve felt it myself a few times but, as you say, writing for pleasure should be the prime motivator.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 19:33
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me real stories or ones that appear to be real are the only thing of interest. I appreciate everyone's contributions but fantasy story lines are an immediate turnoff. Most of the story content is wild fantasy and that does not appeal to me and others.
Sure, different strokes for different folks.

Personally I avoid "real stories" because there really are only two real stories that exist.

1. A couple have sex that involves a little power play and wrestlin' around;

2. A girl gets angry and hits a guy a few times and everyone goes "oooooh you just got your ass beat by a girl."

You read about ten of these and you have read them all.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 19:48
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I make it a habit to give a thanks for a story I like, but I honestly didn't care much for either of those stories you linked in particular. I haven't looked at views and thanks, are those outliers in terms of views and low thanks? Maybe that just means people don't like those stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 20:23
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I make it a habit to give a thanks for a story I like, but I honestly didn't care much for either of those stories you linked in particular. I haven't looked at views and thanks, are those outliers in terms of views and low thanks? Maybe that just means people don't like those stories.
I don't think they're outliers. They're fairly typical in terms of views-to-Thanks ratio.

No one's telling anyone what to like, but if it's true that only one in a few hundred readers enjoy any particular story, then fuck, why do this at all?
Old 01-Sep-20, 21:19
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It's easier and more enjoyable to read stories when the text has been broken up into paragraphs and there is good spacing throughout.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slammer12 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 04:20
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,032 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down Re: RANT: If you read these stories, and you like them, please hit Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you're right. i spend many hours working on multiple story ideas, while thinking to myself "ehh this will only get like a few likes. why bother being such a perfectionist."
The number of likes isn´t always an indicator of how good a story is, referring to literature standards. If you think about the selling numbers of newspapers, the bestsellers usually belong to the Yellow Press, like "BILD" in Germany which gets its readers often because of Sex and Crime-stories, but can´t be considered as a quality newspaper. So if you write a good story without referring to these kind of instincts too much, you might get less reactions than someone who just writes "she kicked him in the balls, said "you are a wimp, and now you are my bitch, come on and lick my pussy"". Not to be misunderstood: Almost every story here is based on a part of this, of course, but surely not to the same extent. Every author has to decide about the limits he wants to pass - or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 05:17
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I always try to put a thank you on stories, even if they aren't about subjects that I myself find interesting because I do appreciate the effort involved in writing and posting stories, being an author myself, I know how it is.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 15:02
Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Eric R

Your stories are terrific, I am one of those who is still learning how to hit the thank button ....
I just started to write/share my personal stories , mostly family matches
It does take time to remember and edit the material.,,I try to keep mine short and to the point(not much filler) but I am still learning & sharing
When I read stories like yours it sparks my interest to keep sharing

Thanks for writing, I enjoy them very much ...

Just learning to give back to this site ...good stuff on here ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post: