Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jan-12, 12:43
Points: 11,964, Level: 47 Points: 11,964, Level: 47 Points: 11,964, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How did TV escalate your interest in mixed wrestling / femdom?

The internet age has been fabulous for fans of mixed wrestling. Never has so much material been available. There's almost too much stuff, it tends to drain all my spare time!

I guess I'm like many in that TV used to provide me with my kicks before the internet was available. By the time I was at university, I used to have a video tape on standby, just in case the programme I saw had a mixed fight in it, or some form of female domination. Or even simply a contest between females and males, where the females triumphed. Sometimes I would catch a fight halfway through, not have the tape ready in time (or be in a social situation where taping was impossible) and have to wait until the programme was shown again - sometimes a few years later.

Here's what I remember from my teenage years, when my interest in female domination and mixed wrestling (which I think had been there since quite young) started to soar:

1. "Blott On The Landscape" (1985). Geraldine James plays the Lady Of The Manor, and chases a naked Simon Caddell all across he house with only his hands covering his dignity. An episode later George Cole (who plays Geraldine James's husband) is blackmailed whilst tied up by his mistress. I used to watch "Blott" with my parents! It did much to awaken certain desires within me.
2. "Jossi's Giants" (1986-1987). A kid's TV programme about a boy's football team, who go from no-hopers to cup winners. However, one match they lose is when they take on their girlfriends and end up getting completely drubbed. One of the girls, Julie Foy (Tracy), was very much a teenage crush of mine, so to see her taking on boys at their own sport and beating them was something of a revelation.
3. "Mum deodorant advert" (mid 1980s). I haven't seen this one since the mid 1980s, so I would love to find out if someone has a copy. It features men in the shower, bath and queued up for the bathroom, saying "My Mum's better than your mum", but then women out-trumping them by turning the shower to cold, letting out the bath water of waltzing past the guys and placing a "Please Queue here" sign, and saying "No, my Mum's better than yours". Sounds silly I know, but it again stirred up something inside me.
4. "Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach" (1988). Janet Jones and Leslie Easterbrook go through the film besting men in various fights. In particular, there's a scene with Janet Jones in a white swimsuit sending a man sailing through the air, and a scene of big-breasted Leslie Easterbrook in shorts punching a man into the water.
5. "Watching" (around 1988). Emma Wray and Lisa Tarbuck" are being pestered while at a swimming pool while on holiday, so they jump in and relieve the guy of his swimming trunks. When he asks for them back, they make fun of his manhood. He ends up in the pool for hours, and eventually makes a dash late at night, with his hands covering his dignity, while the women watch from their room with binoculars.
6. "Octopussy" (1983 - saw in the late 80s). A bodyguard of attractive women defeat a bodyguard of men. Don't need to say this on this one, it's widely known.
7. "Secret Of My Success" (1985 - saw a few years later). Michael J Fox encounters more than he bargained for, when he encounters the wife of his uncle, played by Margaret Whitton. They go swimming together, and she strips him to the accompaniment of the Jaws theme. She makes love to him in the next scene.
8. "Buck Rogers In the 25th Century" (1979 - saw in the late 80s). A fun update of Buck Rogers, with Erin Gray as Wilma Deering beating up several guys. And it features several other kick-ass women as well.
9. "Saved By The Bell" (1991). Set in an American High School. Krystee Clark plays a female wrestler, who has to fight against prejudice to get onto the wrestling team. She beats two guys in wrestling bouts, including the captain of the opposing team.
10. "Born Kicking" (1992). Eve Barker becomes a professional football player and helps QPR win the cup, as she beats the guys at their own game. The infamous Vinnie Jones / Paul Gascoigne scene is recreated, with Eve squeezing a guy's balls as they contest the football. She scores a goal, while he is still writhing around the floor.

That's enough to be starting with.

I do have all the above on video apart from No. 3, I would be so grateful if someone could find that. I will post the others once I get into the insider's section.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to robpeas For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-12, 13:16
figure4

Default Re: How did TV escalate your interest in mixed wrestling / femdom?

Don`t know the first two.

The first mixed wrestling I ever have seen was the scene from "This is America" - I think it`s still my favorite. Also the scissor from "Diamonds are forever" with Thumber and Bambi or the scissor from "Sumuru".

Last edited by figure4; 28-Jan-12 at 13:46.
Old 28-Jan-12, 13:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don`t know the first two.
The girls v boys football match from Jossy's Giants is on You Tube:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Julie Foy (Tracy) is the captain of the triumphant girls' team. I realise this features kids of around 15-16 years old, but it's a completely innocent video in this case. The football match starts around 8:40. It's obviously stage managed, but fun at the same time.

The boys win just about every match during the series - but lose this one.
Old 28-Jan-12, 16:02
Banned
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Well, I think my fascination was dormant until the scene from "Blade Runner" with Darryl Hannah (sp?) -- I was 19 or so.

But, when I was a kid, I know there was a scene from a movie about a stuntwoman, I think? -- Kitty somebody -- played by Stockard Channing, and she beats the hell out of some guy in that movie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bzzzt For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-12, 20:21
Points: 5,009, Level: 30 Points: 5,009, Level: 30 Points: 5,009, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Interesting to read this, as it is very similar to my own experience. Spot on about the vcr being ready to record And any sort of contest between male and females would do it for me to. I remeber being extremely uncomfertable if I wasnt alone when something like this would be on TV.. The emotions inside were so extremely strong that I felt like everyone around could tell. And of course, as a kid, I thought I was the only one that felt like this.

The internet came when I was in my early teens, and with it came lists of movies with the content I craved for. I rended alot of crap movies with my very limited budget... some of them I must have rented over 10 times -even wore out a few rental tapes watching the same scenes again and again, in slow-motion etc, but just the good part got ruined hehe. I have since thought back and wondered if another guy with our "special interest" rented the same movie JUST to watch these scenes, and the frustration he must have felt
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kermitt For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-12, 22:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting to read this, as it is very similar to my own experience. Spot on about the vcr being ready to record And any sort of contest between male and females would do it for me to. I remeber being extremely uncomfertable if I wasnt alone when something like this would be on TV.. The emotions inside were so extremely strong that I felt like everyone around could tell. And of course, as a kid, I thought I was the only one that felt like this.
Yes indeed. And then as you get older and discover sites like this, you realise there are a lot of guys out there with similiar feelings.
Old 29-Jan-12, 23:55
Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34
Last Achievements

My first memories are of G.L.O.W. and watching one woman completely dominate another. I was so young back then I didn't understand it, but I knew I liked it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snowfro For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-12, 01:28
Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpeas [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The internet age has been fabulous for fans of mixed wrestling. Never has so much material been available. There's almost too much stuff, it tends to drain all my spare time!

I guess I'm like many in that TV used to provide me with my kicks before the internet was available. By the time I was at university, I used to have a video tape on standby, just in case the programme I saw had a mixed fight in it, or some form of female domination. Or even simply a contest between females and males, where the females triumphed. Sometimes I would catch a fight halfway through, not have the tape ready in time (or be in a social situation where taping was impossible) and have to wait until the programme was shown again - sometimes a few years later.

Here's what I remember from my teenage years, when my interest in female domination and mixed wrestling (which I think had been there since quite young) started to soar:

1. "Blott On The Landscape" (1985). Geraldine James plays the Lady Of The Manor, and chases a naked Simon Caddell all across he house with only his hands covering his dignity. An episode later George Cole (who plays Geraldine James's husband) is blackmailed whilst tied up by his mistress. I used to watch "Blott" with my parents! It did much to awaken certain desires within me.
2. "Jossi's Giants" (1986-1987). A kid's TV programme about a boy's football team, who go from no-hopers to cup winners. However, one match they lose is when they take on their girlfriends and end up getting completely drubbed. One of the girls, Julie Foy (Tracy), was very much a teenage crush of mine, so to see her taking on boys at their own sport and beating them was something of a revelation.
3. "Mum deodorant advert" (mid 1980s). I haven't seen this one since the mid 1980s, so I would love to find out if someone has a copy. It features men in the shower, bath and queued up for the bathroom, saying "My Mum's better than your mum", but then women out-trumping them by turning the shower to cold, letting out the bath water of waltzing past the guys and placing a "Please Queue here" sign, and saying "No, my Mum's better than yours". Sounds silly I know, but it again stirred up something inside me.
4. "Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach" (1988). Janet Jones and Leslie Easterbrook go through the film besting men in various fights. In particular, there's a scene with Janet Jones in a white swimsuit sending a man sailing through the air, and a scene of big-breasted Leslie Easterbrook in shorts punching a man into the water.
5. "Watching" (around 1988). Emma Wray and Lisa Tarbuck" are being pestered while at a swimming pool while on holiday, so they jump in and relieve the guy of his swimming trunks. When he asks for them back, they make fun of his manhood. He ends up in the pool for hours, and eventually makes a dash late at night, with his hands covering his dignity, while the women watch from their room with binoculars.
6. "Octopussy" (1983 - saw in the late 80s). A bodyguard of attractive women defeat a bodyguard of men. Don't need to say this on this one, it's widely known.
7. "Secret Of My Success" (1985 - saw a few years later). Michael J Fox encounters more than he bargained for, when he encounters the wife of his uncle, played by Margaret Whitton. They go swimming together, and she strips him to the accompaniment of the Jaws theme. She makes love to him in the next scene.
8. "Buck Rogers In the 25th Century" (1979 - saw in the late 80s). A fun update of Buck Rogers, with Erin Gray as Wilma Deering beating up several guys. And it features several other kick-ass women as well.
9. "Saved By The Bell" (1991). Set in an American High School. Krystee Clark plays a female wrestler, who has to fight against prejudice to get onto the wrestling team. She beats two guys in wrestling bouts, including the captain of the opposing team.
10. "Born Kicking" (1992). Eve Barker becomes a professional football player and helps QPR win the cup, as she beats the guys at their own game. The infamous Vinnie Jones / Paul Gascoigne scene is recreated, with Eve squeezing a guy's balls as they contest the football. She scores a goal, while he is still writhing around the floor.

That's enough to be starting with.

I do have all the above on video apart from No. 3, I would be so grateful if someone could find that. I will post the others once I get into the insider's section.
the avengers tv show for me mrs peel so hot!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steve718 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-12, 05:33
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzzzt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I think my fascination was dormant until the scene from "Blade Runner" with Darryl Hannah (sp?) -- I was 19 or so.
Yeah, that scene is a definite favorite of mine. Another one is in the James Bond film, "Goldeneye" where the female villain would kill men by having sex with them and then wrapping her strong legs around them and squeezing them to death. She does it to Bond, and nearly defeats him.
The Following User Says Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-12, 07:26
elnombre

I was a big time WWE fan as a kid. At the time, the female wrestler Chyna had become pretty popular. I was never actually attracted to her, but every single time she'd wrestle men and seeing her dominate them I'd almost always get an erection. At the time, I didn't really know what was going on down there because I wasn't at the age of masturbating yet, but it's definitely what started it all..