Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-18, 08:13
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy The new drug

An new drug had been developed by the research department. It works as an aphrodisiac while at the same time decreasing the testosterone levels in the subject. This combination of effects will make the subject hornier and less aggressive. The drug is available in the form of pills, syringes and a highly concentrated liquid that is inhaled. The effect is expected to last for 24 hours.

The drug will be used to make the trained men better servants and more compliant. The combination of increased sex drive and reduced aggression will make them eager to please the women, so that they can get sexual release themselves. The drug will also be used when training an unbroken male, and will prove very useful for when there is a fight for control between a man and a woman. If the woman has the upper hand and manages to make the man breath into a cloth soaked in the drug for a few seconds, he will become a much easier man to domesticate.

A demonstration of the usage of the drug had been scheduled in a controlled fight between a sub male and a female fighter.

The male was told that if he could fight back, get away from the woman and reach either wall in the room, he would be awarded with a blowjob to orgasm and would then be free from his duties for a week. If he lost, on the other hand, he would get twice his normal amount of work, and he would definately later be punished by his mistress for losing. He was obviously eager to win the prize, and happily agreed to the fight.

The fighter was a well known woman that often fought men during public events. She was a very skilled fighter and was ranked among the best. She could beat this man without the use of any drug, but this time she was told to focus on getting him to inhale the drug and then make him surrender and give up the prize without phsycically hurting him.

There were cameras and microphone set up all over the medium sized room, and a small audience was seated by one of the walls. After a while of anticipation, the two contestants entered the room from opposite directions. He was only wearing gray shorts and she was wearing a top and hotpants that were both marked with the FemFighters logo, and the drug soaked cloth was tied to her wrist. Her brown hair was tucked behind her head. He was avarage built and she was slightly muscular. A woman from the audience walked up to the man.

"Do not surrender to her", she said to him. "Remember what is at stake. Just get yourself to that wall, and you've won. Don't let her get into your head. Do not submit to her!"

The woman then walked back and sat down in the audience. The two contestants met up in the middle of the room on the padded floor and assumed the start position. He was on his knees and she was standing beside him, holding his midsection with both of her arms.

"Ready?", she asked.

"Yes, let's do this", he replied.

"Go!", she said, and they were off.

He immediately tried to push her away but she held on and they both fell to the ground. They rolled around and she was now on her back as he was laying on all fours across her stomach. She struggled to get a grip on him and he struggled to not let her. He grabbed one of her arms and held it pinned to the ground, as he started to get to his feet. As he got up, she reached for his head but did not get a hold of it. She only had a hold of his arm, but this still kept him from getting to his feet. He moved back in and sat atop her stomach, while trying to pry away her hold on his arm.

In an instant she brought her legs up and in under his arms, and with experience dragged him down to the ground on his back. She quickly moved towards him and he turned around and crawled away from her. She reached him and dropped her weight on him from behind, and it looked like this knocked the wind out of him. While he was recovering, she forced her legs under his stomach and rolled around, so that she was under him on her back. She readjusted, sat herself and him up and locked her legs around his mid section. They were now both sitting on the mat. His legs were laying straight on the ground before him and her legs were trapping him in a body scissor. He was just getting his breath back as she now was preparing the move everybody was waiting for.

She quickly untied the cloth and then forced it against his mouth and nose, blocking off any other air from getting through. He struggled widly as he seemed to realize what she was doing, and they rolled around on the floor. Her legs remained wrapped around his body from behind and with both hands she steadily held the cloth pressed against his face. His struggles became weaker and I noticed that the bulge in his pants was moving. It looked like he was getting hard.

The crowd "ooh"-ed in astonishment from witnessing the power of the drug.

She kept his airways sealed from air for ten more seconds as she started to whisper quietly into his right ear. She then eased the cloth away from his face as she kept on whispering her verbal commands into his ear. His eyes were closed, he breathed heavily and grunted through his closed mouth each time the exhaled. Stunningly, he did not make any attempt to get out of the hold and she was free to focus her energy on her attempts to break his mind down into a submissive state.

After half a minute, the grunts that he made were becoming less and less aggressive and his cock was twitching under his shorts. The crowd watched with interest as the noises that he made then slowly transformed into whimpers. She slighty raised her voice, and I could now hear that she was whispering encouragment to him.

"That's it", she whispered. "That's a good boy. Just let go. Give yourself to me. Good boy. Your balls are mine. Your cock is mine. Your mind is mine. I control you. I own you..."

She kept on whispering and slowly let go of her scissor hold. To everyones amazement, as she let go, he made no attempt to get away from her. Her actually seemed to be pressing his body against hers. She put her arms around him and hugged him from behind.

"Now say those words that we all want to hear", she said to him. Would this actually work? Could she really get him to surrender when his prize was just a few meters away. He seemed to hesitate.

"Go on", she said. "Don't be shy. Surrender for me. I command you to say it."

"I.. I surrender. I... give up the prize", he softly said. The crowd went wild and loudly applauded this remarkable demonstration of the power of the new drug. The fighter and the sub male remained in their position for a short while as they exchanged a few words, and the fighter then got up.

"That, ladies and sub males, is how you make any man become totally submissive to women", she said to the audience. "Granted, this man was already domesticated, but he had been told to fight back and not surrender. Now he will be properly punished for giving up. Meanwhile, I'm eager to see what this can do to an untrained male. I'll be sure to try it out the next time I run into one." The audience laughed and applauded.

"I noticed that he became weak and his body became non resistant as soon as I fed him the drug", she prooceded. "However, his mind was still resisting for a while until I forced him into a state of submissiveness. This was a lot easier than what I expected. It did not even take a minute, and this is something that normally can take weeks of full time traning. Once in this state of mind, the man can be persuaded to do anything for a woman. I think this new drug is going to be major game changer, but we will just have to see how it works on a stubborn untrained male."

The fighter was done with her speech, and the audience applauded and cheered. She then walked out of the room.

A woman from the audience got up and walked over to the man, who was still on the floor. She walked over and put a collar around his neck. I realized that it was his mistress, and I saw that he seemed to be begging her for forgiveness, kneeling at her feet. She did not ackowledge this.

When the collar was on, she simply grabbed his leash and assertively walked him out of the room. It was clear that he was going to be punished for giving up.

If you liked this story, then you can find more and new stories every month at the link below. Thanks for reading!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prostyx For This Useful Post:

Tags
drug, femdom, matriarchy, mistress, submission, wrestling