Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-19, 00:49
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Grappling My adventures facing WWE Wrestlers

Charlotte

For those who don’t know Charlotte Flair, you’re missing something. At 5’10 and 143 lbs, she is easily among the three best female wrestlers on the planet; she can do incredible things in a wrestling ring. She is also a stunning woman, with big charisma, a pretty face, and an undisputedly perfect body (as you can see in the pictures below). With all of that, I was impossible for me to not have a crush on her; if you had the fact that she mostly uses submissions, my fantasies over her were fully-filled.

I was 19 years old and I was studying cinema in France. It was very interesting to me. One day I had an opportunity to go in the US for a couple of days, to attend the shooting of a movie, as one of my friends knew someone on the set or something like that. Never mind. I arrived in Orlando; my friend welcomed me and brought me to his house.

“How was the flight?”

“That was the first time I ever took a plane. How do you think it was?”

“You’re scared of planes or what? I thought you were tougher!”
My friend was a 20 year-old girl, blonde hair and blue eyes, with a much toned body. I had her met in my judo classes; she had taken only a few but we quickly became friends and kept contact. Of course, I had faced her several times and I can be proud to say I am stronger than her when it comes to wrestling and submissions, though she a had good triangle choke. Wrestling her was always very fun. She then told me she would introduce me to the director and the movie team at a celebration of the anniversary of a local old person, I don’t remember nor do I care actually. Never mind. So we prepared for the evening, she engaged a fight with me and beat me after fifteen minutes, when I tapped out to her Knee Bar. She took that by laughing, not mocking me just because she had fun. On the other hand, I was upset because I had dominated her whole match and eventually lost.

At the party we met the team, but that’s not really interesting to you. What is however is that at the party, I saw Charlotte Flair among the crowd! I was absolutely stunned, surprised to see her here, but also because she was incredibly magnificent. She wore a simple red dress actually, which only revealed her muscled arms, and highlighted her breast. As always, I was absorbed by her beautiful legs, which seemed so thick and strong to me; I was already aroused within a few seconds staring at her.

“You’re already creeping?” I was horribly surprised, pulled out of the dream vision of Flair’s body, but it only was my friend “Don’t even look at her like that she’s not on your level.”

“What do you mean? I’m not planning to hang out with her. And what is she doing here?”

“Well, the WWE performance centre or a stupid name like that is in Orlando, so I guess she is here because she came to train wrestling students.” She stopped talking, as Charlotte had turned her back, and my friend was looking at her, I have to admit, beautiful ass. “So... should we go talk to her?”

“Why? Don’t you think she will snub us?”

“No I’m sure she’s cool.”
I am a very shy person, so you could imagine I dreaded to go talking to a wrestler I was a fan of and I had a big crush on. We got closer to her, as she was alone, and my friend engaged the conversation. She said we were big fans, and she was cool with us indeed. She talked about how she usually behaves in those situations with fans, politely saying she is living her private life; but this time she found the party a bit boring so she was glad we came to her. We asked her questions about wrestling, if she watches the indies all that stuff; during our conversation, I looked at her gorgeous body several times. Her breasts seemed so soft I wanted to plunge my head into them; I wanted to rub her strong thighs and abs, I could talk about her body for hours!

“And you?” asked Charlotte staring at me “What do you do for a living?”

“Uh...” I was impressed she even addressed to me, her eyes had a glow that made them look like jewels “Well, like my friend said I’m a student in cinema...” fearing about having nothing interesting to say, I evoked the following subject “and I recently passed my black belt in judo.”

“Really? Wow, I’ve always wanted to do martial arts but I never had the occasion. Judo always seemed fun to me.”

“You’re right it is!”
We then talked about judo for a few minutes: I explained to her throws, submissions, how my Mom introduced me to judo (which made her laugh). She seemed really interested by the subject and I eventually felt comfortable talking with her.

“You know what? If both of you have time tomorrow, you can come to the performance centre, I’ll show you how it is organised if you find it interesting.”
My friend had to decline, she had class tomorrow, but I accepted; Charlotte seemed happy. We went back home, talking with my friend on how our conversation with the beautiful wrestler went. I realized getting so close to her had aroused me even more. At night, I fantasized about having a wrestling match with her; that would be actually awesome! With her body and maybe her wrestling basics, we would have a lot of fun for sure.

I arrived at the centre at 5 pm, hour Charlotte had told me to come. When I entered, I noticed there wasn’t that many people.
The centre was wide like a big warehouse, with ten different rings in the place, there was also some stuff you could find in a weights room. There were six students all around one ring; they were all listening to Charlotte as she was teaching them how to do a Figure Four Headscissors, a move she uses often in the ring. I didn’t wanted to bother her, so I waited in the back of the room and listen to her instructions: she told them to properly wrap their legs around the head, to make the impression of actually squeezing the head (in case you don’t know, the point of pro wrestling is not to hurt each other). She then told them
“Because if you squeeze that’s what’s gonna happen.” At that moment she visibly started to squeeze the head of the guy, as her legs where flexing. The guy tapped out within seconds. He probably didn’t realize how lucky he was! When looking at the clock, she told them the lesson was over and they all exited from another door. Then she waved at me, smiling, and I came to her.

“I’m really sorry, usually lessons here end at 6 pm but it was advanced today.”

“No problem. I was bored for the rest of the day so coming here is cool for me.”

“I wanted to show you what we teach to the students but... damn! Do you mind if we just visit the basement? You’re a fan so I bet you’ll find something interesting.”

“I told you there’s no problem.”
We visited the whole basement as she said where there were some old archives about WWF and etc. I pretended to be interested by them, but the entire time, I was staring at Charlotte’s body. She wore a thin tracksuit as she only had a pink top, purple shorts and purple sneakers (like in the picture below). That very thin suit was not bothering me at all; I could see all of her toned muscles, she seemed even more perfect to me. She was absolutely astonishing; what I had previously only dreamed of became an objective: I had to wrestle her!
For that, however, I had no idea how to do. I definitely could not ask her directly, and I didn’t think she had made me come here to wrestle me either. I decided I should provoke her, to force her to fight me by saying something very stupid like “men are stronger”. Obviously that sentence would be stupid. When we had finished the tour and had come back to big room with the rings, we sat on a ring and started to chat a bit. For the whole time I was thinking about how to bring the idea of a fight in her head, and I started to think it was really weird to think about that when talking to her, that it was a form of disrespect. So I stopped thinking about it.

“So you said you’ve been doing judo for four years and you’re already a black belt?” she asked.

“Yeah, that’s because when you’re older it goes faster. People often tell me I’m very good at judo but I don’t know if they’re flattering me or not.”

“Well I think it’s pretty impressive, even if I don’t know anything about judo. And what are your favourite techniques to finish your opponent?”

“Oh, to finish my opponent? Uh I would say I can use various throws and depending on how the other falls it can end immediately the match, but I’m not really at ease with throws.”

“You prefer submissions.”

“Yeah, my Mom does too. I actually don’t do any competitions, I only do judo for fun and not outside of the class” at least when Mom doesn’t decide she wants to fight to evacuate her frustration “We use to do many Randori. It’s like some little fights on the ground between the students, and I get to use a lot of submissions.”

“Oh I see like in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.”

“Exactly! See, you know some things about martial arts.”

“Oh, no! That’s because a friend of mine does BJJ. You got me curious now. Could you show me some judo moves?”
I was confused at her request.
“You mean... submission moves?”

“Yeah. You know that could help me to find new techniques during my matches.”
So I accepted. We entered the ring for that. I didn’t apply any hold on her I just gave her instructions on how to do the holds. I showed her how to put me in her guard and apply a Kimura; she twisted my arm a bit and I quickly tapped, letting out a little moan.

“Oh excuse me did it hurt?”

“Yes but that’s the point you know.”
It appeared she knew some of the submission holds: for example Armbars are sometimes used in wrestling, and she applied a good one on me. I realized she was really loving that little session, smiling when putting me in holds. I liked her technique too. I showed her some other submissions, but excluded the Sankaku, because that hold is too arousing when a woman applies it on me, and she would make me having an instant boner if she had her legs around my head.

“Well, those techniques where really cool to learn, thank you very much!”

“Oh, you know it’s nothing, anyone could have taught you this. You have to be careful with those moves, they could seriously hurt.”

“Don’t worry; I’m safe to work with.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot! You don’t actually fight in wrestling.” I didn’t mean to say that as a provocation, it was just my mind without any judgment. But Charlotte stared at me weirdly; she wasn’t smiling anymore.

“Okay. And?”

“Yeah you just don’t want to hurt each other, that’s what I meant. It’s actually more acting than sports. There’s no legit fight.” She remained silent, still staring at me. I didn’t realize she was getting upset at what I was saying, and I continued to talk like an idiot. “For example, your finisher is the Figure-Eight right? If you applied a real pain on the hold that would be problematic regarding injuries and...”

“So you’re saying I’m not a legitimate athlete because what I do is not legit fight?”

“That’s not what I said; I said wrestling was not built to hurt peop...”

“And? And? You’re actually just like all these guys saying wrestling is fake so wrestlers are not real athletes am I wrong?” I wanted to deny this but she didn’t let me speak “I’m sick of earring all these comments. I gave my whole life to Pro-wrestling, just like my father before me. I’m one of the best at what I do, and you’re saying all I do is not as impressive as a ‘real sport’? Do you know how long I train my body every week?”

“I just meant that wrestlers are real athletes but wrestling is not real fights so it’s not a real sport...”

“That’s it! I’ve heard enough! If you’re so sure about what you say, why don’t we have a match here?”

“A... You mean a pro-wrestling match? Like you usually do? With all these flips? I don’t know if I can...”

“Okay, you are really funny.” She seemed really irritated at my previous sentence. Maybe it was very clumsy to say that. “I am challenging you to a real wrestling match as you would say, with some real fight, real submissions, and real pain since you seem to like those things.”

“Okay! As you want! But you’ll regret asking for it believe me!”

“We’ll see about that!”
My plan had been accomplished even without doing anything. I didn’t mean to provoke Charlotte on purpose; I just wanted to point out something of minor importance. But since she had asked to fight me, and since I was forced to accept because I would have looked like a coward if not, I was going to wrestle Charlotte Flair! This was a dream come true! I took my gi which was in my bag and I put it on in the men’s locker room, before getting back in the ring.

She stood up in front of me. I stared at her from head to toe and could admire all the beautiful aspects of it, from her curves to her muscles. She was upset at me, you could tell it only with her way she was looking at me in the eyes. She was determined to make me pay, and I knew I was in for a very good fight. She quitted staring at me for a moment and flexed her biceps, she looked so strong!

“You think you can take these on?” she said.

“Absolutely.” I answered calmly, with a bit of mischief in my voice, just to annoy her even more; it worked obviously. I wanted her to be at 100% of her capacity, and if she had the deep will to destroy me, the fight would be even funnier, for me at least.

“Get ready.” I already was “Go!”

She didn’t waste any time! She ran to me and quickly grabbed my head with a headlock, pressing it between her arm and her pectoral muscles. My face was so close to her breast... She squeezed even more and shook my head a bit to remind me the fight had already started. Her hold was tight, tighter than I would expect from a simple Chin lock; she was taking this extremely seriously. I tried to get my head off her grip but nothing worked, she was satisfied and had a quick laugh at me. I decided to push her into the ropes to force her to release me, like they do in a pro-wrestling match. But when she reached the ropes, she grabbed the second rope with her leg and prevented me from getting away.

“If you can’t escape a simple hold like this one...” she said, mocking me. I could not answer as she shook my head again.
This was starting to hurt, I had to do something. I told myself if she was taking this like a proper fight, then I should do the same and stop only wanting to amuse myself. With all of my strength, I lifted her up in the air, to her surprise; it wasn’t enough to break her hold though. After that, I executed an Ura-Nage, which meant that I had dropped her on her shoulders and the back of her neck, like a Backdrop Driver in wrestling. The impact made her release my head and I immediately mounted on top of her, sitting on her belly. She was a bit stunned after my Ura-Nage and I took advantage of it by grabbing her arm and like an Americana. As I applied pressure, Charlotte let out an “Ouch!” and reacted by punching me right in the jaw. I let her arm go and checked my jaw, I was surprised by her attack and I realized I wasn’t trained to take punches and kicks to the head. I looked back at her as she was trying to escape from me being on her; I was upset and wanted to get revenge!
In a quick movement, I grabbed her right arm, and immediately put her in a Juji-Gatame (a classic arm bar). I applied full pressure on her arm already, causing her to moan, but still in a furious way.

“Are you comfortable here?” I said, taunting her.

“Ghhh, release me!”
She seemed to moan more because of the fact she had to tap out to me, than because of the pain in her arm. After a few moments, she finally decided to tap. I laid back and sat next to her, she was holding her arm. I had inflicted severe pain on it and she seemed to suffer a bit, but she looked even more upset.

“Next time...” I said as I came back up “... you should give up a bit earlier if you don’t want me to hurt you too much.”
After earring those words, it was like she never had a pain in her arm. She stared at me in the eyes, stood up again and with a beautiful smile said:

“I am going to make you regret all of your cockiness so much that you’re going to beg me to kill you.”
For me, this was all taunting, and I smiled arrogantly at her.

I attacked her by trying to tackle her, but she saw it coming and hit me with a knee to the stomach. She had stricken me so hard I curled up; I was almost out of breath after her knee strike. She grabbed my head and put it under her armpit and started to choke me with a Guillotine. She was squeezing with her arm with authority and also pulling my head; I was gasping for air quickly. She then exhaled and put her back on the ground, still applying the hold, and put her legs around me to prevent me from going anywhere.

“Oh what’s the matter poor boy? You’re already bowing to me?”

It’s always hard to get out of a Guillotine, and I knew there were many chances I’ll end up tapping out to her, but I really didn’t wanted to. I started to think of anything to try to get out, like removing her arm from my head, but she was really too strong to break the grip. I was putting my head anywhere on her body, desperately searching for an opening, and I accidentally grabbed one of her breasts and instinctively squeezed it; I realized my terrible mistake right after.

“What are you doing???” she said, horrified.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to...”

She didn’t let me finish because she had applied a strong Bodyscissors on me, destroying my ribs. She seemed really furious now! She was pulling even more on my head, giving me the impression that she was going to rip my head off! The pain in my neck and in my ribs was horrible, plus she had tightened her choke even more. I was completely battered and after a few seconds, I tapped out frantically on her thigh.

“Charlotte... I’m sorry I didn’t want to...” I was speaking slowly because she had weakened me so much with her submissions “it was an accident. Again I’m so sorry.”

“Never mind. You had already dug your grave before. You’re just a teenager who acts like he is more mature, I forgive you for that.”
How dare was she patronizing me like that? This had nothing to do with my ability to fight. I wasn’t a teen anymore! She was going to pay for that!

This time I didn’t wait for her to get up and I took her legs to sweep her on her back. As I tried to mount her again, she kicked me right in the face, the sole of her shoe hitting my cheek violently. I was thrown backwards and she tackled me; now she was the one mounting me! She was flexing both of her biceps and smiled at me.

“Do you like seeing me dominate you like that? Don’t worry then, because it’s far from over.”

This moment of pause made me realize that, even if I was upset at her, I was adoring our fight. We both had the same strength and same skill ability, the fight was very balanced. We were sweating, battering each other, it was very intense... I loved that. I even already had a hard on, fortunately hidden by my cup. During this short moment, after I had admired the beautiful vision of Charlotte standing above me, I passed one of my legs over her, and was able to escape. From there I grabbed her shoulder and drove her face to the mat. Then, I took her back, wrapped my arms around her neck, and rolled over. I had her in a Rear Naked Choke and her whole body was on mine, which excited me even more.

“Is it hard for you to breathe my Queen?” I’m pretty sure she almost laughed to this joke. She was trying to pull my arms off her throat, and even when I intensified the squeeze, she didn’t show any sign of weakness. I decided to use a new move: I moved the arm that was choking her to her face and continued to squeeze. It was a “Face Crank”, a hold applying pressure on her jaw and nose, also cranking her neck a bit. It must have been very uncomfortable because she tapped a few seconds after.

When I released her, I took a few steps back to recover. When I looked back at her, she was holding her jaw, and when putting her finger in her mouth, she noticed there was a little bit of blood. I didn’t know when she wounded herself, but as I was about to excuse myself she stared back at me, and had a terrifying look, which made me remain silent. But then, she smiled, almost laughing at it; she seemed euphoric. I understood she was also loving the physicality of our match.

When immediately grabbed each other’s shoulders and it quickly became a test of strength. She was really strong, even more than what I thought, and she was moaning in her effort. I still managed to take the advantage and I put her on my shoulders. I then managed to slowly stand up with her on my shoulders.

“Are you ready?” I said with a smile on my face.

“Don’t do that!”

She screamed as I slammed her on her back with a Kata-Guruma. When she landed, she was holding her back and seemed to be in pain. I liked that and pushed the back of her head with my foot. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up, dropping her yet again with an Ura-Nage. She was almost stunned again and as I came back to make her stand up, she said:

“Please... stop that.”

“Never.”

She was at my mercy, my boner became harder again. I threw her down one last time with a Tai-Otoshi. She seemed so pathetic lying on the ground.

“Pathetic woman.” I said to her, mocking her. I was having so much fun at throwing her again and again! But I decided to finish her off once in for all. I sat behind her, and removed my cup, then put her head on my crotch; that way she would feel my boner. I wrapped my legs around her head and arm, and applied the Ude-hishigi-sankaku-gatame, a long name for a simple technique (it’s an inverted triangle). I could feel Charlotte’s warm body being squeezed by my legs; this sensation was arousing me at an extreme level. I couldn’t help but laugh at her, and I was squeezing her head more and more, while she was almost quietly moaning. I rubbed her cheek tenderly; her face was so beautiful...
When she was about to faint, she tapped out and I let her go. She put herself on all fours, breathing hard, trying to recover from my squeeze. I walked near her and she lifted her head to look at me. I put my foot on the ground in front of her and said:

“I’ve won. Kiss my foot.”
She looked at my foot, and then back at my face and she laughed.

“You really think it’s over? Ha ha ha! You’re dreaming cutie!” I was surprised; i thought she would want to stop. “I never said I was done, I want to fight you more. And even if I was done, you seriously think I would embarrass myself even more by kissing your feet? How dare you?” she was now on her knees, still looking me in the eyes “I said you were going to be the one begging for the fight to stop. After what you’ve done to me, I’m even more determined to destroy you. Get ready!”

Charlotte swept me by taking my legs; I thought she was going to follow with a Figure-Eight, but instead she kicked me right in the crotch. It hurt so badly! I had a terrific boner when I heard her determination to fight and my dick was hurting very much. Meanwhile, she removed her shoes, and was now barefoot. She started to stomp my head with multiple violent kicks.

“Is that what you wanted? Uh? Do you like my feet in your face you idiot?”

Her kicks were destroying me, each time her sole touched my face I thought I was going to be knocked out. My right cheek was really hurting me, I must have had a bruise. When she was finished kicking me, she sat on my body and put both of her feet on my face, smothering me with them. She also punched me in the hip.

“It’s your turn to kiss now!” she punched me in the hip again to force me and I kissed her feet. It was very pleasing to taste her sweaty feet and to be dominated like that, but I was losing my advantage! I had to do something. But right after, she picked up my legs, made a figure four with it and applied the leg lock. This was already hurting me, I was screaming at my leg getting bent by my other leg. Charlotte was sadistically laughing at me, and she moved her submission hold to the Figure-Eight (like in the picture below), her finishing move. “Time to break your leg!”
I thought this hold was inoffensive, that Charlotte’s opponents on TV were faking pain, but the Figure-Eight was even more painful. Her position was applying even more pressure on my leg and I really thought it was going to break. I panicked so much I didn’t even notice that my screams were more and more ridiculous.

“Who’s pathetic now uh?” she said, laughing at me.

“Please let me go! I can’t take it anymore!”

“Well you just have to tap.” I did as she said but Charlotte was still applying the submission.

“But you said…” she increased the pressure “UUUUH!” I was in horrible pain; my leg was going to be shattered for sure!
She eventually released me a few seconds after. She put her foot on my face again, to humiliate me. She then went in a corner of the ring, threw her top out of the ring and turned around, facing me while I was lying on the ground.

“Do you admit I’m superior now?”

To answer her, I crawled with the last resources I had towards her slowly. When I reached her I stared at her in the eyes and I grabbed her ankle. I was battered, but I wasn’t going to surrender, I believed I could still fight. After all, she was at my mercy a few minutes ago.

“That’s what I want to heard.” Charlotte only had to shake her foot a bit to remove my hand from her ankle; I was exhausted by the fight. She then sat behind me, wrapped her legs around my head, and squeezed my head with an orgasmic moaning.

“This will be over quickly don’t worry. You’re gonna stay here, in my clutch, as long as you don’t admit that I’m superior to you. Don’t think I’m gonna let go at one point. I can squeeze you all day long: I got a superhuman stamina, as I am a legitimate athlete. Unlike you apparently.” Her squeeze became nightmarish. I couldn’t even cry or scream. The only satisfaction I got from her hold was that I could rub her sexy strong thighs, the same thighs that where crushing my head.
“Come on, it’s simple: tell me you’re inferior.” I didn’t wanted to get humiliated by someone I had met the day before, but I couldn’t get out of here either!

“Right now, I’m gonna crush your head and you manhood.”

I finally tapped out and said “Okay… You’re superior to me.” As she didn’t release me, I assume she wanted to hear more “You’re a… a Queen. And I’m… noth… nothing but a… wimp. I’m not even… close to your level. Now… please let me go…”

“That was a great speech! I loved it! But actually, I don’t want to let you go away like that; it wouldn’t be fair concerning the fact that you humiliated me earlier.” She squeezed to an absolutely unbearable point “So, you’re gonna beg me. You’re gonna beg me to knock you out. Because if you don’t, I’m gonna squeeze you all night long, until the blood comes out of your nose and ears.”

I didn’t want to get knocked out. Charlotte was a stranger to me. I could not embarrass myself in front of a stranger… How did I get here? I was controlling her moments ago… How could let all of this go? Why do I always end up being humiliated by women? Am I so lame at fighting them?
I told myself I was nothing. I accepted my fate and I would get knocked out by Charlotte Flair’s big, soft thighs.

“Please… Knock me out!”

“Good night stupid boy!”

I felt her squeeze increase even more for a second. And I was knocked out immediately after.

As I woke up, Charlotte was putting her top back on. She noticed I was awakened.

“You know what? Even with everything that happened between you and me, I have to thank you. I never had felt a sensation quite like that before, our fight was really extraordinary! So, I think that now that I punished you, I can thank you.”
I felt pathetic. Charlotte had completely destroyed me and now she was thanking me, even after the horrible things I did to her. She was really superior to me in everything.
“Is there a problem?”
I explained to her how I was feeling, how I was pretending to be someone else as she said, when I am actually nothing more than a whiner.
“Oh, cutie, I didn’t mean what I said, it was to distract you!”
“Maybe, but I know it’s true in the end.”
“No! You’re more than what you think! Did you see the way you kept fighting after the Figure-Eight? A real whiner would have already been asking for mercy.” She hugged me. Her body was so warm and soft. It was so pleasurable…

We discussed a bit after that and I spent the evening with her in Orlando. Charlotte had completely opened my eyes on myself, she had made more confident in myself. When you think I needed to be humiliated to understand that!

I came back to my friend’s house the evening, and she asked me how it was. I told her not to bother me and she attacked me. I made my friend submit sixteen times. Being self confident is kinda useful actually!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charlotte Muscles.jpg (425.6 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg Charlotte Bikini.jpg (731.7 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg Charlotte Figure 4.jpg (191.1 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg Charlotte Figure 8.jpg (151.5 KB, 130 views)
File Type: png Capture.PNG (420.6 KB, 167 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 11:11
Points: 434, Level: 7 Points: 434, Level: 7 Points: 434, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: My adventures facing WWE Wrestlers

That was a really great story. I hope there’s more to come as there’s a few more WWE wrestlers I’d enjoy reading about you facing (Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss in particular).
The Following User Says Thank You to Mavsfan41 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 22:02
gameking

This is a really good story and I hope you continue writing. There are a lot of possibilities for some great stories with the current roster. For me, I’d love to see a 3-on-1 handicap match against The Riott Squad.

Don’t forget about the announcers too: Renee Young, Cathy Kelly, Charlie Caruso and Kayla Braxton. Certainly an upgrade from Pettingill in the 90s

Last edited by gameking; 13-Jan-19 at 22:23.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-19, 19:09
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Like a storie you and charlotte vs Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville ?

Tags
bjj, feet, judo, pro wrestling, submission hold, wwe