Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Sep-20, 08:44
Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default True found on a popular message board

I found this gem scrolling through a popular site about a year ago. I wish there had been more to the story. I will try and put in some of the comments and poster replies.

College advice
"I'm an 18 year old male. I'm a first year college student and live on campus. For Halloween, I went partying with my housemates and when we came back from the party most of us were drunk. One of my housemates is a girl, and we were speaking for most of the night. She wanted to wrestle with me and I said ok. We said beforehand, if one of us taps their hand on the ground then the other person has to let go.

She must weigh only around 100 lbs but her legs are pretty muscular. She had wrapped her legs around my waist and had squeezed until I tapped my hand on the floor. Instead of letting go like agreed upon, she kept squeezing and my other housemates were encouraging her, one of them was recording it.

It really hurt and it went on for about 10 minutes or so. One of my flatmates eventually broke it up because I was in tears. I went to the hospital afterwards and I had 2 cracked ribs.

It's really embarrassing and I don't want to go back to living with them again. I'm not that invested in my degree, I have other options but my parents would be upset if I dropped out. I don't want to go back there and have them pitying me/talking behind my back about it. It doesn't help that she looks tiny (and that she's a girl). I'm not sure what to do, I haven't told anyone what happened."

Commentor:
"If you drop out of college because of this you're gonna regret it. And tbh youre being a bitch. It happened. Shit happened. People forget and dont really care to begin with.

Just enjoy the rest of your college carreer and maybe work out some. It you couldnt pull her legs off of you or leverage her, or put her in pain to make her stop you must be a small guy. No offense but seriously."
Poster:
"I'm 6'0 and 145 lbs, she's about a foot smaller and 50 lbs less. I tried hitting her, she grabbed my arms and restrained them. Not sure how I could have escaped if I didn't have control of my arms."
Commenter:
"So a 5' girl 100 pound girl restrained your arms.. How is that even possible. Is she like a bjj black belt or somwthing?"
Poster:
"Idk I was more focused on my ribs tbh"
Commentor:
"You were so focused on your ribs you let your only means of escaping from the hold be restrained?

I just dont get how you get stuck for 10 minutes.. And how she can hold you that hard for that long without you being able to do anything but cry."
Poster:
"Look, it's hard to think 100% clearly when you're in that kind of situation. I was panicking, I thought my best bet would be to ask her to let go."
Commentor:
"I'd recommend taking classes on Brazilian Juijitsu. It IMO is the one martial art in which at decent skill levels, size doesn't matter. It's grappling art that will teach you to defend yourself through joint locks, chokes, and other pain compliance. Sounds like she had you in a Scorpion Lock. To defend, you need to press out your ribs and core, and to provide pressure with the elbows to the inside of their legs. Also, I'm really sorry that happened to you."
Poster:
"Is that the right one? I don't think it was possible to get my elbows to her legs. I was flat on my back and she was laying on her side when squeezing."
Commentor:
How do you let a 100lb girl crack your ribs? This is on you buddy"
Poster:
"If I had got her in that move and squeezed for that long, she would have cracked her ribs too. It would probably crack most people's ribs, it's a powerful wrestling move apparently."
Commentor:
"What move? What are you seriously talking about? A thigh squeeze for "10" minutes?"
Poster:
"Yeah pretty much"
Commentor:
"Did you attempt to escape?"
Poster:
"when I realized she wasn't letting go, I tried punching her and she grabbed my arms and restrained them and then squeezed harder to the point where I begged. She had a cut lip, I'm not really sure if it counts as self-defense or not."

The User then posted on a fitness page asking for advice for working out legs with broken ribs.
All of it had been deleted since then.
Has anyone else run across a post like this?

Last edited by fuhbaw; 05-Sep-20 at 08:59.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuhbaw For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-20, 08:54
Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84 Points: 36,671, Level: 84
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,551 Times in 720 Posts
Default Re: True found on a popular message board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhbaw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The User then posted on a fitness page asking for advice for working out legs with broken ribs.
All of it had been deleted since then.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-20, 08:59
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Nice one, IMHO it’s a fantasy story by a fellow fetishist, but imagine a “normal” guy who has no interest in this, being actually in that situation. That ego would be hurt for a long time. Also it’s nice (and predictable) to see how people who are completely unaware of this fetish and about the power in female legs ( I guess 99.99% of the world population are unaware of this being possible) react to this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-20, 03:20
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

When I was in college I was about 6 feet and 145, and a moderately athletic girl I was in a relationship with manhandled me pretty easily. So I sympathize! Definitely a formative experience. Even the if the poster is a fellow fetishist; most of us ended up here because of some type of similar real-life experience, yes?
The Following User Says Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, female domaination, true story