Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Aug-21, 08:48
Points: 2,524, Level: 20 Points: 2,524, Level: 20 Points: 2,524, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My Final Match With My Girlfriend

Enjoy this 100% true story at my expense:

Me and my girlfriend had started wrestling pretty often near the end of our relationship. While I mostly won those matches, she eventually found her signature move which she used to trap me in most of our matches-- the reverse figure four. I was all too happy to be caught here and I have to admit I might have let myself get caught quite a few times to give her a taste. It's funny how easily I was able to put the idea in her head, with a little goading. All I had to do was stick my head out a little, put it a little too close to her legs, and there I was, stuck in her trap.

There we were, sock wrestling again after a drink or two. I wore just my boxers, while she wore a basic bra, and a set of lacy pink panties. After wrestling her to her back and getting one of her socks off, we were in north-south position. I extended myself too far trying to get her other sock off. Suddenly, she threw her legs up and caught my head between them-- right where she wanted me... and where I wanted me. I let her flip me over until I was fighting to free myself, my head between her legs and staring up at her glorious ass, her victorious on top of me.

After a few seconds she loosened her hold and reached down, pulling my arm between her legs for a true triangle-- but she failed to fully lock it up in time, and soon I had managed to slip my arm out of her hold. I hesitated a moment and she began squeezing just my head between her legs again. Her legs loosened for just a moment, and I began to slide my head back onto the mattress to free myself. Again, I hesitated.

What I had not realized is that she hadn't been holding me in a true figure four. As she felt my head sliding down she slid her calf behind my head and cinched me in, her pink panties now seeming all the closer than before. My nose was touching them as she squeezed me even tighter, so tight that I could not breath because my face was being smothered between her ass cheeks. She loosened for a moment, and I feigned struggle, but in reality, I wished I never had to leave. She held me there for another few seconds, and then postured up a little, looking behind her with maybe a little bit of confusion. She reached back with her left hand and shook her ass as I looked up at it, then gave it a slap. Her ass jiggled in my utterly helpless face. Immediately again she squeezed, smothering me, my nose touching the seat of her panties. I could barely see beyond her ass.

Suddenly, she relaxed. Then, she let go completely. Her competitive fire had vanished. She turned to me, kneeling beside me, and asked me in a meek voice: "Are you only staying there because you like it?" I didn't know how to respond. I should have said yes, but at the time I thought it would be better if I never told her, despite already trying to live it out.

We stared at each other for a long moment. Instead of speaking, I took action to show her how dominant I could be. I leapt up, aroused, and shoved her to the mattress. At once I started to dominate her: Aroused, I shoved my dick in her mouth and fucked her face. As I fucked her face, I reached down and took her remaining sock off, and kept fucking her face for a little while afterwards. She was speechless. I just wanted more. I donned a condom and turned her around, and began fucking her from behind. We didn't say much the whole time, but I fucked her until she orgasmed, and then finished on her back, because she loved having my cum all over her. Both of us were exhausted after unusually good sex. She seemed shocked at how voracious I was, because usually I held back quite a bit during sex.

P.S. It has been many months and I still can't stop thinking about these things that transpired between me and my ex. What I learned most is that my desires are important, and there's no way I can navigate around them. And there isn't anything wrong with that, I was way too hard on myself and in a way her. I don't think we were right for each other-- But what I do know is that we could have been having an amazingly sexy time while our relationship lasted, had I just been more open and trusing. Unfortunately only a few moments stand out like this.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skizerlover69 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-21, 10:13
Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Final Match With My Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizerlover69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Enjoy this 100% true story at my expense:

Me and my girlfriend had started wrestling pretty often near the end of our relationship. While I mostly won those matches, she eventually found her signature move which she used to trap me in most of our matches-- the reverse figure four. I was all too happy to be caught here and I have to admit I might have let myself get caught quite a few times to give her a taste. It's funny how easily I was able to put the idea in her head, with a little goading. All I had to do was stick my head out a little, put it a little too close to her legs, and there I was, stuck in her trap.

There we were, sock wrestling again after a drink or two. I wore just my boxers, while she wore a basic bra, and a set of lacy pink panties. After wrestling her to her back and getting one of her socks off, we were in north-south position. I extended myself too far trying to get her other sock off. Suddenly, she threw her legs up and caught my head between them-- right where she wanted me... and where I wanted me. I let her flip me over until I was fighting to free myself, my head between her legs and staring up at her glorious ass, her victorious on top of me.

After a few seconds she loosened her hold and reached down, pulling my arm between her legs for a true triangle-- but she failed to fully lock it up in time, and soon I had managed to slip my arm out of her hold. I hesitated a moment and she began squeezing just my head between her legs again. Her legs loosened for just a moment, and I began to slide my head back onto the mattress to free myself. Again, I hesitated.

What I had not realized is that she hadn't been holding me in a true figure four. As she felt my head sliding down she slid her calf behind my head and cinched me in, her pink panties now seeming all the closer than before. My nose was touching them as she squeezed me even tighter, so tight that I could not breath because my face was being smothered between her ass cheeks. She loosened for a moment, and I feigned struggle, but in reality, I wished I never had to leave. She held me there for another few seconds, and then postured up a little, looking behind her with maybe a little bit of confusion. She reached back with her left hand and shook her ass as I looked up at it, then gave it a slap. Her ass jiggled in my utterly helpless face. Immediately again she squeezed, smothering me, my nose touching the seat of her panties. I could barely see beyond her ass.

Suddenly, she relaxed. Then, she let go completely. Her competitive fire had vanished. She turned to me, kneeling beside me, and asked me in a meek voice: "Are you only staying there because you like it?" I didn't know how to respond. I should have said yes, but at the time I thought it would be better if I never told her, despite already trying to live it out.

We stared at each other for a long moment. Instead of speaking, I took action to show her how dominant I could be. I leapt up, aroused, and shoved her to the mattress. At once I started to dominate her: Aroused, I shoved my dick in her mouth and fucked her face. As I fucked her face, I reached down and took her remaining sock off, and kept fucking her face for a little while afterwards. She was speechless. I just wanted more. I donned a condom and turned her around, and began fucking her from behind. We didn't say much the whole time, but I fucked her until she orgasmed, and then finished on her back, because she loved having my cum all over her. Both of us were exhausted after unusually good sex. She seemed shocked at how voracious I was, because usually I held back quite a bit during sex.

P.S. It has been many months and I still can't stop thinking about these things that transpired between me and my ex. What I learned most is that my desires are important, and there's no way I can navigate around them. And there isn't anything wrong with that, I was way too hard on myself and in a way her. I don't think we were right for each other-- But what I do know is that we could have been having an amazingly sexy time while our relationship lasted, had I just been more open and trusing. Unfortunately only a few moments stand out like this.
Thanks for sharing! Have you reached out to her since then? Maybe a repeat?
The Following User Says Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-21, 05:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbobby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing! Have you reached out to her since then? Maybe a repeat?
No I haven't! I don't think it would work out. I haven't seen anyone since we broke up like 10 months ago. It has been maybe 8 months since I spoke to her? I kind of had to cut her off. Although I'm curious how things would have been if we had a better sex life.

Still, it would be nice. Maybe someday she or another girlfriend can do that to me again
The Following User Says Thank You to skizerlover69 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-21, 03:44
LuckyL

Wow amazing story, thanks for sharing.

Seems like all she needs to do is implement the strategy of getting her ass in your face and she will win basically every time.

I'm a big ass guy too, as soon as there is a nice booty in my face I feel paralyzed. I know what you're saying by "holding back" but I'm not so sure. You can't bring yourself to get her off even if you struggle against her. If she gets a good hold in you're going to have to submit.

It's literally erotic wrestling with your significant other. So if she can get you in a position and you can't get her off she is kicking your ass.

This is something I had to come to terms with, it makes the situation a lot more sexy.

You may have dominated the sex but she could have easily smothered you out. She just doesn't fully understand the situation yet. Seemed like she does like winning if she gloated by slapping her ass in your face.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-21, 06:30
Last Achievements

Definitely. I would have loved to see what she could really do with that hold... I would love to be submitted by her ass, while she gets to gloat. Maybe I should ask her for a rematch?
Old 25-Aug-21, 19:27
LuckyL

Worst thing she could say is no.

Tags
femdom, figure four, figure four headscissors, girlfriend, headscissor, maledom, reverse headscissor