Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-21, 19:54
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Post Vengeful Thighs

This it the first story I wrote in a series about a husband and wife who integrate wrestling/domination into their love life. Hope you enjoy it, if you do I'll post some more.

______

Grant and Faye aren’t the most competitive people. All in all, they were very relaxed folk who one would say “went with the flow.” They didn’t typically bicker, and rarely ever picked on one another. In almost every way they were a perfectly agreeable couple. There was one exception though. There is a silly card game they like to play together, called Cribbage. It is a simple one-on-one game but these two take it very, very, VERY seriously. Games will get nasty. Trash talking will ensue and tempers will flare. It seems like an odd thing to get worked up over, especially for such calm people. But this was their vice. Faye is a particularly good Cribbage player. In fact, she wins 9 out of 10 games, and she loves to remind Grant of that fact. She is downright ruthless. Whenever Grant does happen to win, however rare that may be, he has to reign in his gloating, or he risks initiating a full-on brawl. But he did like to have his fun at his wife’s expense. There was one game however, where he took things a bit too far, and he paid the price.

The game in question took a full hour to complete, as both were taking their time thoroughly thinking over their hands. Each round was extremely close, maybe within a point or two. But finally, Grant made a devastating play that won him this marathon of a game and left his wife speechless. He launched himself onto the couch, hooting and hollering, flashing loser signs at his wife, basically being an all-around ass. He cackled and guffawed, all the while Faye stared at him with a look of white-hot rage. Eventually he calmed down, got up real close to her face and looked her straight in the eyes. “How does it feel to go through all that just to be a loser?” He asked smugly. Faye stood up slowly never breaking eye contact and replied simply with, “we’ll see,” before coldly walking away. Grant laughed this off, his wife had always been a sore loser, he knew she’d get over it eventually.

Later that day Grant decided to take a long hot shower. He did an intensive work out after the Cribbage game and was drenched in sweat. Not to mention neither he nor Faye had showered in a day or two. While working from home during the pandemic the couple had become somewhat complacent and comfortable. Before he went into the bathroom, he saw Faye leaving their house to go on a run. She was still not talking to him. “A run will do her good, clear her head,” he thought. “It’s just a game after all.” After his shower Grant collapsed on the bed stark naked. His body was a wreck, his muscles were sore, and he could barely move his legs. He lay down across the bed with his head slightly hanging over the side, which he did sometimes to relieve any tightness in his neck. He closed his eyes and drifted off for what he thought would be a quick nap. He awoke sometime later to see his wife standing above him, completely naked with sweat dripping down her body. Her arms were folded, her powerful thighs were flexing menacingly, and she still had that look of vengeful anger across her face.

Panic set in. “Oh shi-“ but before Grant could finish Faye pounced. She wrapped her legs around the still half-asleep man’s head and squeezed putting him in a devastating standing head scissor. Grant struggled feebly but it was futile. Faye leaned forward and grabbed Grant’s legs, pinning them down, which didn’t take much effort. “Remind me one more time,” Faye cooed sweetly, “who’s a loser?” Grant tried to speak but before he could, Faye tightened her strong thighs like an anaconda around his head. The entrapped man pulled weakly at his wife’s legs, but his sore arms could only slap pathetically at her luscious ass. “Nothing to say huh?” she goaded cheekily, “well that’s too bad, if you ever want me to let you go all you have to do is tell me who the real loser is.” And with that she crossed her ankles and continued to tighten on her husband, squeezing harder and harder. Her body was still hot from her run, and greasy with sweat. Salty beads fell from her breasts onto her husband’s struggling body. The blood flow to Grant’s brain was being cut off as Faye applied pressure on his carotid artery.

Suddenly the dominant woman released her hold. But as soon as Grant gasped for breath, Faye plunged a fist into his stomach. “Oooof!” The air shot out of Grant’s lungs, and before he could take another full inhale Faye reapplied her hold with twice the force. “What was that? Did you say something?” she mused? “Hm, I must be hearing things.” As Grant continued to struggle, he looked around to see if there was anything nearby that could help him. But all he could see was Faye’ full sweat drenched ass inches from his face. The smell of his wife’s sweaty pussy filled his nostrils, and the pinned man couldn’t help but get aroused. He could feel the blood rush to his cock, engorging it slowly. “Oh you have to be kidding me,” Faye spat, growing agitated. “Who!” oof! “Told!” oof! “You!” oof! “You!” oof! “Could!” oof! “Get!” oof! “An!” oof! “Erection!” Faye yelled, slapping Grant’s exposed belly in between every word, all the while tightening her brutal grip on his head.

“Oh well,” Faye sighed. “I figured we’d get to this point eventually.” She released Grant’s legs and gripped his rock-hard dick in her right hand while squeezing tight onto his balls with her left. “Uuugh!” Grant groaned, the pain in his testicles reverberated through him. He whimpered pathetically as he slapped at his wife’s ass, her grip remaining firm. “Maybe I’m being too hard on you,” Faye said sweetly. She let go of her husband’s testes, leaned forward and put the throbbing penis deep into her mouth. Grant’s eyes crossed in his head. His brain being deprived of oxygen amplified the sensation of his wife’s lips around his cock. His body shook as he began to see stars and a lingering darkness growing in his periphery. His grip on his wife’s ass loosened and his arms flopped onto the bed.

Before he sank into unconsciousness Faye opened up her legs allowing blood to pump back into her husband’s brain. Grant gasped and spat, drool trickling down his face. “No no no,” Faye laughed as she wiped off her lips. “You don’t get to pass out just yet,” and she plunged her fist back into the weakened man’s already raw belly. “Ooooof!” Grant exclaimed, reality quickly coming back into focus. Before he could react, Faye slid back putting her sweaty wet pussy directly over her husband’s face. “Now here’s what’s going to happen,” Faye whispered, a sinister air to her voice. “I just went on a long run, but I don’t really feel like taking a shower right now.” She smiled sweetly while rubbing her husband’s pink tummy. “So, you’re going to clean my pussy for me. And if you don’t…” She buried her fist in his stomach again. “Ooof!” Grant gasped, air and saliva launching onto her wet vagina. “Woo! That’s a good start,” Faye giggled. “Now get going!” Grant reached his tongue out and began licking the salty sweat off his wife’s moist pussy. Faye threw her head back and began panting. She started massaging her breasts with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. “Ooooh yes,” Faye moaned. “If you keep this up maybe I’ll never have to shower again.” Grant reached up and grabbed his wife’s ass firmly with all the strength he could muster. Faye let out a small gasp of pleasure. “Oh, look at you!” she said, biting her lower lip. “You learn so fast!”

Faye began to gyrate her hips on her husband’s face. She reached back and grabbed Grant’s hair pulling his face deeper into her pussy. Her moans grew louder as she inched closer and closer to orgasming. Grant could feel saliva dripping down his cheeks. He hardened his grip on Faye’s ass and pushed his head as hard as he could into her vagina. “Ah! Ah! Ah!” she began to shout as she arched back, ecstasy rippling through her. Grant could feel his wife’s legs quivering on either side of his head. “Oh Fuck!” Faye let out one final yell as she climaxed, her wetness dripping onto the beaten man’s face. She collapsed forward landing hard on her husband’s weakened belly. He let out a groan of pain and his arms dropped limply beside him.

The pair lay motionless for a few minutes, their bodies drenched in sweat. Eventually, Faye pushed herself up on her hands, her body gliding effortlessly across her husband’s slippery chest. She was panting hard. “That was great,” she said through heavy breaths. “For being such a good pussy cleaner, I’ll give you a reward.” She stepped forward and wrapped her legs around Grant’s neck again, reapplying her boa constrictor squeeze. She leaned in and grabbed Grant’s erect cock, which was still moist with her saliva and dripping pre-cum. Faye began stroking while gently applying pressure with her thighs. This time Grant didn’t even try to fight back, he was far too weak. His arms just flopped around lazily as his goddess of a wife jerked him off. The feeling of his lubricated cock throbbing in her hand pulsated across his abused body. His eyes went cross, the combination of oxygen being cut off from his brain and the stroking of his dick was too much to bear. Faye leaned forward and let a long slimy trail of saliva slide down her lips and onto the head of her husband’s penis. She rubbed her slick spit into Grant’s fat cock with both hands and started stroking it harder and faster. As the battered man began to tunnel vision, he could feel the last of his strength giving out. “Ooooh!” Grant moaned as he orgasmed powerfully, expelling cum all over his chest and his wife’s hanging breasts.

“Whoa! That was something!” Faye exclaimed holding back laughter. She wiped the cum off her tits and spread around it on Grant’s tender belly. “I think we are almost done, but before we finish let me ask you one thing,” Faye looked back at her barely conscious husband. A smirk creeping over her face. “Who’s the real loser?” Grant’s eyelids fluttered feebly, stars swimming in his head, and darkness slowly descending on him. “…I…am…” he groaned softly. “What’s that?” Faye asked mockingly holding a hand to her ear. “…I…am…” Grant whimpered once more. “That’s right! And don’t you forget it!” she shouted victoriously. “Now I’m going to take a real shower, but I want you to stay right here. So, with that being said…” The powerful woman gave one final squeeze of her Amazonian like legs. Grant gasped, his eyes rolled back in his head, and he clawed weakly at Faye’ thighs. As he was drifting off into unconsciousness he looked up and made eye contact with his wife. She grinned devilishly at him, then waved and blew him a kiss before he finally succumbed to the darkness. Faye held on tight for another fifteen seconds or so to make sure her husband was really asleep. She lifted his arm and let go. It fell limply back to the bed; he was completely knocked out. She unclenched her thighs and Grant’s head drooped lifelessly, rolling from side to side, a thin film of drool emerging from under his lips. Faye stood up, looked down at her abused husband and admired her handiwork. She leaned in and wiped off Grant’s lips. She kissed the sleeping man passionately and deeply before sauntering off, her succulent ass swaying from side to side with each step.

Grant came to about ten minutes or so later, his cum dripping down his side and his wife lying in bed next to him. The freshly showered woman was wearing a loose bathrobe and faint plume of steam was barely visible rising from her exposed breasts. She was shuffling a deck of cards. She looked over at Grant, smiled and held up the Cribbage board. “How about another game?”
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Goofzilla For This Useful Post:

Tags
cum, face sit, femdom, head scissors, headscissors, knockout, wrestling