Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-19, 16:35
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Film project featuring VeVe Lane

Hello everyone, it's been a while I've been trying to shoot a script which I wrote a while ago and partly deals with our common fantasy. While writing it I have our famed VeVe in mind in one of the main roles. These days I'm more seriously thinking about making this project a reality; now just wondering if any of you would be willing at all to support this project and do small contributions to it in case I launch a crowdfunding campaign for it down the road? Mind you, it's going to be a decently professional film and although featuring some grappling action, it will not be presented similar to typical competition videos which are solely focused on action and recording it in one long take. It's meant to be a horror/supernatural film with a dramatic build-up to the climactic action scene. Since I am not living in New York, to have VeVe in the film I have to bear the costs of her trip to my city in Canada in addition to all other production costs, but still see her as the best fit for this role even if she's not a professional 'actress' in a conventional sense.
Please give me your honest thoughts.