Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-19, 05:05
Points: 203, Level: 4 Points: 203, Level: 4 Points: 203, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Fathers and Daughters

I was wondering if any fathers out there have any experience with their daughters becoming stronger than them?
Old 08-Nov-19, 07:04
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Fathers and Daughters

i would, but i have "only" two boys!
Old 10-Nov-19, 04:28
Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,045 Times in 539 Posts

(teehee)...ever since our grumpy old step dad found out that we're like both stronger than he is..as in kinda like either one of us girls can kick his ass..

He's been a real pussy!!!... (giggle)

Last edited by Punkscience; 10-Nov-19 at 10:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to Punkscience For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-21, 03:27
Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Yes , after my wife schoolgirl pinned me when the kids where young , it made quite an impression on our daughter, Lisa ...she was a cheerleader since she was 5 years old , when her mom pinned me Lisa was around 14...ever since then Lisa wanted to wrestle with me , it was always playful father /daughter stuff , I would let her pin me and give up , she would smile and say nice try daddy , I know you weren’t trying , but someday I will be stronger than you , just like mom , that last comment stung a little, because it was true ...

When Lisa turned 18...she was 5’2 , 115/120 and at the peak of her athletic abilities...her arms , legs were very toned ...she worked out 7 days a week , aerobics and light weights...my body was getting softer with age , at 5’11 , 180
I was still in decent shape...
My wife I still wrestle, our first match we ever had when the kids were young was super physical and she pinned me after 5-10 minutes of solid wrestling, we were both a little shocked at the outcome , but she outlasted me that day ...
6 years later when I try and hold her in place , she still turns the table and pins me down , she is just a better at wrestling, has more stamina and a desire to win

My wife would share stories with our daughter about her pinning me , stoking the fire in our daughter to playfully challenge me one day . We were all watching a movie and when it ended , I playfully pushed and tickle my wife , our daughter was watching when we started wrestling, she cheered her mom on, I gave my best effort not to lose in front of our daughter, I soon found myself pinned , while sitting on top of me , my wife flexed her biceps , see I told you I can do it ...

I started protesting that I wasn’t trying , our daughter stepped over , let me try mom...sure just take his hands , see if you can hold him in place when I get off
As mom slowly moved , our daughter climbed on top in schoolgirl pin position, holding my wrists over my head...mom counted 1-2-3 , go ahead honey get her off you ...I started to buck and twist , she was able to ride me out , mom I got him good and I know he is trying by the look on his face ...embarrassed that I couldn’t break free , I started protesting again, that it wasn’t fair , she started on top...what’s the matter honey , your daughter too tough now , she definitely looks in better shape , come on mom , let me try him from a fair start , I think I can get him now ...as my daughter slowly climbed off my chest , I could tell she was ready for more ...mom I am going to change , keep dad right here...

My wife told me , you know she is in good shape , determined to finally beat you
It looks like she is a little stronger than you now by the way she held you down
I can change her mind and call this off if your not ready . I looked at my wife in disbelief, you really think she can beat her own father ? My wife pointed out she was about the same size and has been ready to pin you for awhile ...I have been able to hold her off until now , she is a determined young lady ever since the first time I pinned you in front of the kids ...my nerves started to creep in , maybe I should call this off , but then how would that look ??? I was very nervous at this point knowing I wasn’t in the best of shape , but how serious could this be , she is still my little girl ...

With butterflies in stomach, my daughter appeared in her black sports bra and matching spandex shorts , ready for action...my wife said first pin to 5 wins
My daughter was smiling, flexing, stretching, her whole body had me intimidated already , her breasts stuck out like weapons (just like her mothers )
Ready Dad , you just wearing jeans/T-shirt , or do you want to change ...I told her changing won’t be necessary, this won’t last long ...my wife smirked and added , let’s do this ..one round , 5 minute time limit , 5 second pin wins

OH boy this is gonna happen ...wrestling my daughter for real , I should win easily, why am I so nervous...my daughter looked confident and strong
We were both standing, my daughter charged forward lowering her body into mine , grabbing both my legs , trying to knock me off balance , I was able to hold on and push her off , I followed her to the ground , we grappled for top position
My size was too much for her to manage , she quickly got up , walking backwards

Mom yelled four minutes to go , well I haven’t pinned her like I should have , she is quick , fast on her feet ...come on Daddy, are you waiting for the clock to run out, I moved in trying to corner her , she slipped away , behind me , jumped on my back , wrapping her arms around my throat , squeezing, I broke one arm free
She was able to jump off my back , holding my neck in a side headlock, I could feel her bicep grind against my chin while she bent me over , 3 minutes to go...
I tried sliding out of the headlock, but she tightened both both hands now , pushing me down to my knees , she mounted my back again and kept pressing my neck with both arms , now pushing me to the ground , she stretched out over my back , locking her legs around my sides , holding me in place ...

Her lower base was very strong from years of cheerleading, I bucked, twisted, I was getting no where...she held my head down with a forearm on my neck , and her arm locked on my throat...I was struggling to breath or move her ...
2 minutes to go ...my wife added, your not doing to well , sweating , breathing hard , you can quit now ...that comment hurt coming from my wife ...

I needed to hold on for 2 minutes , so this could be over already , here I am , big man of the house being pinned down by his cheerleader daughter in front of my wife (who expected me to lose) I was losing badly , but she needed a pin to win
I needed to stay on my stomach and try another day when I am more in shape
My daughter stayed tightly on top , trying to turn me over, I had enough strength to hold my arms together, forcing her to abandon trying...

1:30 to go , my daughter changed plans , sat on my back , with 2 hands under my neck she pulled backwards , my back was on fire , I need to hold on a little longer ...while tugging on my neck ,pull she noticed my hands break free, she took advantage and rolled me over ...one minute to go ...now she had top position, my back still hurting, kept me from using my lower body to break free , all I had was my arms to fend her off while she was trying to push them down
I kept slapping , pushing her hands away while her thighs kept my lower body solidly pinned , she finally got her upper body inside my arms , lowering her breasts on my face in a chest lock , her arms wrapped around my neck .
I was totally pinned , my arms flailing, my legs slightly bucking , useless since she was high on my body ...my wife sensed the finish ...30 seconds ...

I bucked , twisted all that I had ...my shoulders completely flat , my wife slowly counted 1 Mississippi ..2 - 3 ...more trashing on my end , not wanting to lose
15 seconds ...I was flat again , exhausted...1....2....3...my daughter held tight and forcefully down...4 ....5 ....pinned @ 4:55 mark , daughter pins her father

My wife tapped my daughters arms , it’s over , you can let him go now ....
My daughter was so into this match , she wasn’t letting go until at all ...my wife tapped her again ...you can let him go , you won , you pinned your Dad...
My daughter had a super serious look as she slowly removed her sweaty chest from my face ....she sat back , took a deep breath, politely flexed ...and calmly spoke , I knew I could beat you , how does it feel to know your daughter is stronger now ... as I looked in her eyes , she knew I gave it my best ...smiled , slowly got off me , standing over me hands on hips , my wife came over and gave her and side hug , nice job honey , I knew you can do it , your to strong for him now...they slowing walked away giggling like schoolgirls , an emasculated dad still on his back wondering what just happened....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post: