Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Frank V.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-205.

View Poll Results: In your perfect domination video, should the victim enjoy the action or endure it?
Enjoy it 10 8.13%
Endure it 113 91.87%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-May-20, 20:14
Points: 1,322, Level: 14 Points: 1,322, Level: 14 Points: 1,322, Level: 14
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

i dont want to see any acting and dislike story lines. Worst for me is a guy pretending it hurts more than it does.

Personally I only really enjoy beat down videos and if the guy is struggling/on the verge of having to quit its best (not many of those around anymore).

Ball busting videos are a good example. i wont watch any of the ones where its one of the actors used 5+ to 100s of times where I have the impression it doesent hurt them (main ones being the same guy in Brat Princess videos who also did a lot for other productions, the one in Ball Busting World who appears 100s of times and a few others). The ones I enjoy are where the guy has to genuinely quit early (Miami Mean girls have a few of those) even it its only 4 or 5 kicks.

Problem with wrestling is the guy has to be really weak to actually lose and being athletic and tall i can relate at all to that. So i would much rather see a guy handicapped (arms tied or something) and then the girl to push his limits so he ends up quitting in under 10 mins
Old 25-May-20, 20:40
Points: 3,953, Level: 26 Points: 3,953, Level: 26 Points: 3,953, Level: 26
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

Put some effort into it! So tired of seeing guys pretending to try. Even when the guy is 1/2 the size and strength of the woman, they still don't try! Thinking of Harold and some of the other little guys on Grappling Girls. He flops around like a fish with noodle arms! Come on, get mad or something and at least try. Your not fooling anyone. It seems that when a larger women wrestles a smaller woman, they both show effort. For instance Ina Black wrestling some of the girls, her scissors are solid. When she wrestle guys, one or the other puts very little effort in and you can see she is not really squeezing all out like with the girls. THE ONLY GUY I HAVE SEEN PUT IN A GOOD EFFORT IS BOSCO FROM GRAPPLING GIRLS! Sure is is 1/3-1/4 the size of some of the women he wrestles but at least he try's! That's my pet peeve from almost every producer on almost every mixed wrestling video.