Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-20, 06:07
Points: 7,542, Level: 37 Points: 7,542, Level: 37 Points: 7,542, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Moments That Stay with You

I used to wrestle with my ex once or twice a month. We'd usually wrestle naked, points were scored from facesitting and I always let her win. Sometimes we'd give me a handicap and then I'd wrestle all out. One time we tied my wrists to my ankles and she sat all over my face in a blow out.

And then one time...

Out of nowhere, when we were naked and engaged in some sort of activity - I don't remember what at this point - she asks me to do a real match. 100% competitive. She had this look on her face like she was unsure what the result would be and was genuinely intrigued to find out.

My ex was almost six feet tall, but if we both went all out I'd destroy her. I was a little surprised to see that this was not obvious to her. Maybe I had been jobbing for so long, and maybe she had seen one too many modern girl power action movies that the notion occurred to her that she might beat me.

"You want a real match?" I asked, trying to decide how I was going to play this.

"I just wanna see," she said.

We knelt on the floor and faced each other. I wasn't sure what sort of match she had in mind, but we were both naked so there were all kinds of fun possibilities. I didn't know exactly how we were going to keep score. Did she mean a facesitting match like we usually did, or did she just want to see who could pin whom, however it happened? And what about the stakes? Anything riding on this? Loser gives head? That's always an awesome bet.

I didn't ask her any of these questions because suddenly I could hear the blood pumping in my ears, I wasn't thinking as clearly as usual, and I also was still unsure how to proceed. The match score would be whatever I decided to make it, but for some reason she was actually unsure of the outcome. Should I let her win?

Letting her win would be mind blowing. If you aren't with a girl who can actually beat you - and how rare is that! - the next best thing is losing to a girl who thinks you tried your best. And I know my ex. She would have rubbed it in.

We had found a couple facesit positions that I couldn't get out of. When I say couldn't get out of, I mean at 95% I couldn't get out. At 100% I probably could have, though I never had any real interest in finding out. The first time she held me down for a five minute count in one of those positions, she didn't get off right away and said, "Wow, you just got held down by a girl."

That little bit of trash talk, with her on my face and my nose against her asshole, was one of the sexiest things that has ever happened. And if she ever beat me in a real match, I'd have gotten it turned up to eleven.

We gripped hands and the decision-making moment was upon me. I pictured what would happen if I let her win, I pictured her sitting on my face triumphantly, letting me hear all about it.

And I couldn't do it. I hadn't definitively decided that I was going to win, but I put up enough resistance to delay so I could make up my mind and she, feeling the resistance, said, "Oh."

Her dreams were shattered. Honestly, I probably made the right decision. While I enjoy losing to females, I have no interest in living a sub lifestyle outside the bedroom and if she ever beat me in a wrestling match I'd never hear the end of it. The price of letting her win would have been too high in the long run.

But in the short, what a moment it would have been. And I haven't stopped thinking about it even years later.

Have you ever missed an opportunity like that? One that keeps bugging you years later? Would you change it now, or did you make the right choice?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to luchalibre For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-20, 06:41
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Moments That Stay with You

Thanks for starting this thread, as there's been one on my mind that I've been bursting to talk about. About 5-6 years ago, I observed a mother and son having a playful(?) dispute at a small party. At some point, she grabs his wrist, yanks him into a headlock and then proceeds to parade him around, crushing his head uncomfortably, while lecturing him about why he was wrong and would be complying.

He wasn't a huge kid, but was a HS football player, so to see him struggling, yet unable to get free was quite the site indeed. I'm not surprised by her strength, but the ease of control and the willingness to dominate him publicly and forcing him to say exactly what she wanted - in front of a bunch of teen girls, no less - makes this one of the most unforgettable moments I've experienced.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-20, 15:56
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I declined the opportunity to wrestle two separate, amazingly hot women as a college kid. To this day, I believe that to have a true relationship with a woman, she can’t be able to physically beat you in wrestling. I think there’s something deep down in their emotional makeup that would prevent them from being intimate long term with a guy who cannot physically protect them.

Looking back neither of those hot girls I could of wrestled were going to be long term intimate relationships, so it was a mistake not to take the opportunity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-20, 17:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for starting this thread, as there's been one on my mind that I've been bursting to talk about. About 5-6 years ago, I observed a mother and son having a playful(?) dispute at a small party. At some point, she grabs his wrist, yanks him into a headlock and then proceeds to parade him around, crushing his head uncomfortably, while lecturing him about why he was wrong and would be complying.

He wasn't a huge kid, but was a HS football player, so to see him struggling, yet unable to get free was quite the site indeed. I'm not surprised by her strength, but the ease of control and the willingness to dominate him publicly and forcing him to say exactly what she wanted - in front of a bunch of teen girls, no less - makes this one of the most unforgettable moments I've experienced.
Damn. His mom was a bit on the cruel side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I declined the opportunity to wrestle two separate, amazingly hot women as a college kid. To this day, I believe that to have a true relationship with a woman, she can’t be able to physically beat you in wrestling. I think there’s something deep down in their emotional makeup that would prevent them from being intimate long term with a guy who cannot physically protect them.

Looking back neither of those hot girls I could of wrestled were going to be long term intimate relationships, so it was a mistake not to take the opportunity.
Gotta hear more details! Are these separate incidents? How did these opportunities come about? Do you think they would have been you, or would you have let them beat you?

I can't be the only one who wants to hear more details.
The Following User Says Thank You to luchalibre For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-20, 14:09
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Sure man, I’ve told these before on here. One was a girl I was hoping to have a relationship with, she was blond, about 5’9” with broad swimmer shoulders and skin that made you want to cry. She challenged me to a wrestle and I declined mainly because there was another guy present and I knew I’d have a massive boner. Looking back I think we’d have been a draw or she would have beaten me. I was only about 130lbs in those days so she probly had 15 to 20 lbs on me. She also had a brother who was a lot bigger than me and she’d grown up fighting him, so advantage hot girl.

The other gal I was in a relationship with, in the early going she was very turned on, and wanting to challenge me physically, one night we were laying in bed and I was about to get up and close the door for more privacy. As I started to move she locked me in a body scissor with her legs and her arms doubled up across my chest. She taunted me with “let’s see if you can close that door”. In that moment I played it cool and refused to take the bait. Many months later we did wrestle and I did win, but it was harder to win than I expected and I know that had she started with a good choke of scissor hold i probably couldn’t get away. Sadly that relationship eventually soured and even before it ended she refused to wrestle anymore. Ironically once she figured out that I liked it she took it off the table.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-20, 04:34
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchalibre [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We had found a couple facesit positions that I couldn't get out of. When I say couldn't get out of, I mean at 95% I couldn't get out. At 100% I probably could have, though I never had any real interest in finding out. The first time she held me down for a five minute count in one of those positions, she didn't get off right away and said, "Wow, you just got held down by a girl."
If you don't mind me asking, what was the situation where you couldn't escape from a face sit? My wife and I wrestle, and I try to show her new moves whenever I can. I have been trying to find an inescapable face sit to show her, but I haven't been able to find one. We have tried numerous face sits, but I am always able to either throw her off of me, or buck her off of me enough to where I can turn my head to the side in order to breathe.

A picture or a detailed description would be much appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-20, 06:15
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Somehow I suspect we'll see that guy join the forum at some point, if he hasn't already...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-20, 15:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sadly that relationship eventually soured and even before it ended she refused to wrestle anymore. Ironically once she figured out that I liked it she took it off the table.
Sounds to me like you're better off without her. I don't understand people who refuse to please their partners.

Thanks for the stories!

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you don't mind me asking, what was the situation where you couldn't escape from a face sit? My wife and I wrestle, and I try to show her new moves whenever I can. I have been trying to find an inescapable face sit to show her, but I haven't been able to find one. We have tried numerous face sits, but I am always able to either throw her off of me, or buck her off of me enough to where I can turn my head to the side in order to breathe.

A picture or a detailed description would be much appreciated!
There were two, one of which is harder than the other, but a lot depends on the relative sizes of the parties involved. My ex was around 5'11" and 145. If she had been 5'4" 110, it might have been very different.

The first one is a forward facesit. She needs to extend your arms straight above your head and sit down on your face. She uses her knees to keep your arms close together and her hands to hold your arms down at the elbow. She can also tuck her feet under your head to tighten the grip.

Unless there is a large size disparity, you might not be able to get out of this one. Bridging won't be enough to dislodge her, and your arms are going to be weak and worthless. Do it on a mattress to make it even harder to escape.

The other is a reverse facesit. This one you will probably be able to get out of it you really want to. She sits reverse on your face, with her shins on your upper arms near your shoulders. The key here is to grip the back of your upper arms and tuck her feet under your head. Bridging won't help much, especially if you are on a mattress. With her hands gripping your upper arms, you can't get your arms under her legs to throw her off.

The only way I ever got out of this was to grab her toes and yank her legs off my arms. If she has them tucked tightly under your head, this will be hard to do.

Good luck!

Last edited by luchalibre; 07-Jun-20 at 15:58.
Old 09-Jun-20, 08:30
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

We will have to try that! My wife is 5'2" 120 pounds. I am 5'10" 190 pounds. She is really strong for a girl her size, and she has a little bit of jiu jitsu experience, so I don't think she will have a problem trapping me.

Added after 26 minutes:

I just recently had an eye opening experience with my wife. We wrestle every once in a while, and she usually dominates me easily. But I am always handicapped. I will have my legs bound, or I will be blindfolded, or both. So at the end of our previous session, after she kicked my ass while my legs were bound, I asked her "do you think you could beat me in a non-handicapped match?" Without any hesitation, and with confidence, she responded "yes."

So it was on. The next session we did was a non-handicapped match. We started off pretty evenly matched. I took her to the ground but was unable to get her to submit. She was eventually able to get me in a mount, which I know is almost impossible for me to get out from.

I used to try frantically to throw her off, and I would just wear myself out. But now, if she mounts me, I will just relax and catch my breath. My dumbass however, gives her tips while we are wrestling. So this time, I told her that she should smother me with her breasts while she has me mounted, so I wouldn't be able to relax. So that's exactly what she did. She didn't get a tap, but she was able to really wear me down until she was able to transition to an armbar, where she got me to submit easily (see avatar!).

After that, I was done. I was barely able to fight back. She handled me pretty easily and ended up beating me 2-0. My second submission ended up being a scissor KO! And I was really trying too. It wasn't one of those "competitive" matches where I "accidentally" throw myself between her legs. I was legitimately trying to win.

That match was a very eye opening experience for me. Not only did my wife win the match, but she beat me easily! Before this match, I thought she might be able to beat me, but after this, I KNOW she can beat me!

I think my ego did take a little bit of a hit that day, but at the same time, I have nothing but admiration for what my wife is capable of doing to me. And I can't wait for our next match!

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 09-Jun-20 at 08:30.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-20, 16:28
ssddfaudhey

I turned down a match vs my wifes best friend at a party with 20+ friends.I knew she 100% would win as she trains BJJ and has 3 stripe blue belt.I kinda regret it as we have had alot of matches.I look back and think it would have been kinda fun infront of a crowd.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: