Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-14, 00:03
Producer
Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A l p h a C a t z

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Very excited to have our main c4s store finally opened!

Please visit our [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] site to see what we have to offer.

We are featuring new, never-before-seen girls ranging from hot athletic tomboys to cute & fit girls next-door.

Couple previews:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Our focus is on competitive / semicompetitive matches and realistic wrestling hold immobilization challenges, with some pins & scissors wrestling domination as well.

We hope you'll find our team of new sexy female wrestlers as well as our developing producing style to your liking and become fans and regular customers!

Your feedback is always welcomed.

-AJ, AlphaCatz founder

Old 23-Dec-14, 19:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Good luck, AJ! Some awesome and unique stuff!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-14, 09:46
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good luck, AJ! Some awesome and unique stuff!
but some women from this site also fight for you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . Merry Christmas.
The Following User Says Thank You to zell04 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-14, 12:09
Points: 7,422, Level: 36 Points: 7,422, Level: 36 Points: 7,422, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Some definately good stuff there, but I have to say that I make a point of staying away from videos that feature systematic participation of the producer himself as the male opponent. The girls look great though!
The Following User Says Thank You to georgebaltz For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-14, 21:45
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks for all the likes and praises!
We have had a great opening, and stayed as n.3 studio in c4s mixed wrestling category for over one week straight, with 6 of our initial 10 clips making it to the top 10 in their respective category.

Georgebaltz, we'll definitely feature more males in the future. I am very picky though, don't want to have those who talk to much, are muscular too much, think they're the stars of the show too much, etc.
Old 27-Dec-14, 22:08
Producer
Last Achievements

Our latest 11th mixed wrestling video release, featuring sexy athletic model Claudine:

Hot Yoga Instructor Stretches Him Out

Claudine is as sexy as they come. Beautiful angelic face, and sturdy feminine build. Trained in poledance and yoga, her core and leg squeezing strength is more than ready to be used against an (un)lucky guy willing to test her powers. She wastes no time and very quickly traps AJ in a long rear/side headscissors, bending his arm behind his back as well to anchor him good in 2 places. The male is made to submit, stuck in her thighs, but she doesn't let go and instead continues holding him, forcing more submissions out of him. She finally lets him free after a few minutes, but not before striking a quick victory pose, just to show us what she's got.
Next fall she maneuvers him into a long reverse headscissor, and again, just one submission won't do it for her, she wants at least two.. and what the gorgeous and strong Claudine wants, she gets!
Now she wants to pin him down and keep him under her, so she just easily throws him down and keeps on top of him. Lots of nice tight schoolgirl pins, breast smothering, and tarantula. She never gives him much chance. She is just too much woman for him! After she's done with him, she flexes and smiles so sexily, then gets up and steps on her defeated object for the one last pose. That's what models do, they love to pose.

See more at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AC011-mixed-wrestling-claudine-170450.jpg (122.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg AC011-mixed-wrestling-claudine-161413.jpg (115.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg AC011-mixed-wrestling-claudine-172153.jpg (114.8 KB, 152 views)
Old 29-Dec-14, 04:04
Producer
Last Achievements

New facesitting and smothering pins match with Hungarian superstar ViktoriaM is out:

Hungarian Star Treatment

The famous wrestling star from Hungary pays a visit to AlphaCatz. ViktoriaM is the name that doesn't need to be introduced. One of Europe's best wrestlers, she agrees to no use of scissors in this mixed wrestling smothering pins domination match. She is even that confident in dominating Bruno, she allows him to get upper hand several times by going easy on him momentarily, only to reverse the position as soon as she feels like by performing her famous hold escaping moves, which seem to come so easily from her due to her immense wrestling experience and flexibility. So even though Bruno tries to surprise Viktoria by mustering short bursts of maximum effort and energy, Viktoria is such a master of getting out of seemingly inescapable situations, she keeps the match under her control... which means Bruno frequently finds himself trapped under her butt cheeks, or struggling to breathe in her breast smothering clinches. As Viky rightfully says, every guy needs an ass in his face! The match therefore has both competitive moments as well as slower domination parts.

At one point, Viky immobilizes him in a tight SGPin. What happens next would render almost any other wrestler unable to continue. Bruno swings his legs up, but instead of hooking his legs around her torso to try to buck her off, his heel hits Viky's nose, in a hard direct hit. Amazingly, instead of immediate match stoppage, Viktoria never even shakes and just pummels trough, punishing him immediately for such foolish move with heavy HOM and hard facesitting. She never lets go of her dominating top control since that moment on and finishes the match with a double bicep flexing victory pose, while asserting her dominance to him verbally as well.

See more at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Jan-15, 01:40
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Hey AJ,

any chance you can make some real scissor ko videos??
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-15, 15:13
Producer
Last Achievements

If I find a guy willing to be KO'ed for real, and one of my girls willing to KO him for real, I'll make sure to film it It is not my priority atm though, tbh, even though I get asked for that a lot in emails.

I know I don't want to deceive customers by doing fake ones and selling 'em as real. Selling fake ones as fake ones is another option I'm not too fond of either.

I personally get very TEARY and DIZZY quite often during scissoring holds, and that's as far as I'm willing to go. I don't particularly like or enjoy the prolonged pain and suffering that comes with it, and sometimes wish a KO would actually rescue me from that (at least for a while), LOL. I was on the verge of going out multiple times, esp. filming for Mighty Siberia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] challenges.

If you'd make a realistic size opponent and wouldn't mind being KO'ed in the video, drop me a line
Old 01-Jan-15, 16:13
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Do what you know best @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to zell04 For This Useful Post:

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions