Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Apr-20, 16:11
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by viv321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, i just joined this forum and have sessioned many times in Tokyo but not at Club Q. Out of interest what type of martial arts / kickboxing skills do Coco, Rui, momo and Maria have? Do any other girls speak english well?
Where else in Tokyo is there to session please?

..... asking for a friend
Old 03-Apr-20, 04:30
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viv321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, i just joined this forum and have sessioned many times in Tokyo but not at Club Q. Out of interest what type of martial arts / kickboxing skills do Coco, Rui, momo and Maria have? Do any other girls speak english well?
Their skillsets can be found in ClubQ English website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where else in Tokyo is there to session please?

..... asking for a friend
Try Club Myrrh's Mistress Mikako.
Many girls in SMParaphilia can do mixed fight well too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 04:29
Points: 1,260, Level: 14 Points: 1,260, Level: 14 Points: 1,260, Level: 14
Last Achievements

I came across club Q last Friday (four days ago) and that is all I can imagine of now. I researched and researched and read every last word about club q that’s in the internet. I mailed them for a session with Maria, and samurai said that he had lost his phone and no reservations can be made before Wednesday. It’s very difficult to survive through Wednesday but I’m looking forward to it.

I have a weird fetish, I like girls wearing white shorts. I asked samurai to ask Maria to wear white shorts. I am into ball busting, although I ain’t sure how much I can take, and I don’t want any bruise outside the body.

I will share my experience once I’m done with a session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ifad Shadman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 19:47
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifad Shadman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I came across club Q last Friday (four days ago) and that is all I can imagine of now. I researched and researched and read every last word about club q that’s in the internet. I mailed them for a session with Maria, and samurai said that he had lost his phone and no reservations can be made before Wednesday. It’s very difficult to survive through Wednesday but I’m looking forward to it.

I have a weird fetish, I like girls wearing white shorts. I asked samurai to ask Maria to wear white shorts. I am into ball busting, although I ain’t sure how much I can take, and I don’t want any bruise outside the body.

I will share my experience once I’m done with a session.
Be Patient. It is hard to communicate with them, i was almost sure i will not have a session but i did made it and boy was it worth it!

Maria will wear what You want and do what You want. She kicks hard if she wants to, but if You want harder You need to ask!
Old 07-Sep-20, 22:20
Last Achievements

Default Question to all veterans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Be Patient. It is hard to communicate with them, i was almost sure i will not have a session but i did made it and boy was it worth it!

Maria will wear what You want and do what You want. She kicks hard if she wants to, but if You want harder You need to ask!
Now I am getting tensed. Although I live in Tokyo, once I heard of such heaven, I cannot wait. What did you do when you didn’t get a response? Do you keep mailing him? This is so frustrating!

Added after 35 minutes:

Guys which option did you take? Although I speak conversational Japanese, it’s often ambiguous.

I want her to kick, knee, punch and grope me with a handjob at last. Which session should be good for me? I don’t have a fetish for knockouts, all I want is to be tortured by her.

Last edited by Ifad Shadman; 07-Sep-20 at 22:20.
Old 07-Sep-20, 23:18
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Default Re: Question to all veterans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifad Shadman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now I am getting tensed. Although I live in Tokyo, once I heard of such heaven, I cannot wait. What did you do when you didn’t get a response? Do you keep mailing him? This is so frustrating!

Added after 35 minutes:

Guys which option did you take? Although I speak conversational Japanese, it’s often ambiguous.

I want her to kick, knee, punch and grope me with a handjob at last. Which session should be good for me? I don’t have a fetish for knockouts, all I want is to be tortured by her.
If you don't trust your Japanese use basic English and keep your emails very short. I've been to Club Q 5 times for sessions including seeing Maria twice and never had a problem getting replies and scheduling.

She'll have no problem being as rough as you want. Will probably be disappointed you don't want to be KO'd as she loves to put guys out. She will probably ask if she can anyways sometime during the session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 23:45
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

wow, wish japan was closer!!
Old 07-Sep-20, 23:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow, wish japan was closer!!
To be honest I am living in Japan for five years now, and I have a possibility to move abroad in December. Now I feel really bad that I didn’t hear about club q before.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you don't trust your Japanese use basic English and keep your emails very short. I've been to Club Q 5 times for sessions including seeing Maria twice and never had a problem getting replies and scheduling.

She'll have no problem being as rough as you want. Will probably be disappointed you don't want to be KO'd as she loves to put guys out. She will probably ask if she can anyways sometime during the session.
I even tried calling them but no answer. I am sure they are losing many potential customers for such negligence.

I cannot stop dreaming how the session will be. I keep on checking this thread repeatedly for more comments from fellows like you.

Last edited by Ifad Shadman; 07-Sep-20 at 23:59.
Old 08-Sep-20, 22:31
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Did you ask for a specific date with Maria and haven't heard back?

Sometimes if a girl is not available on the date you request they tend to just not reply back.

If you haven't heard back then I'd send a follow up email just asking for her general availability to see if you'd get a response.
Old 08-Sep-20, 22:40
Last Achievements

So I had the session. I will share my experience here.

I mailed Samurai a couple of times since the morning yesterday to set up a reservation. At around midday he mailed back if I am interested in that very day. Now I have been carrying my white shorts (for my fetish) with me to work everyday ever since I heard of club q. I agreed.

I went to the mini stop. At time Maria arrived. She looked like an everyday lady in Tokyo, wearing casual cloths. She took me to the club. She was very nice and kind, chatting about random things. Then she asked me what I want. I showed her the menu. Then she asked me to take shower while she changed. Oh and I had to pay at first. I got some discount since I had reserved beforehand.

I came back from shower to find her all dressed up. She asked me if it’s okay to keep the mask. I asked her to take it off. We stepped on the ring, and she came at me, punching.

So the session started. She punched me a couple of times. Then gradually it started. I asked for ball busting, she kicked me blue. She threw me on the ground and kicked me more. I didn’t ask for knockouts, she beat me all the way. The best was when she asked me to lie of hands and legs and she kicked my balls from behind.

Afterwards came the handjob. Naturally she is very much expert at it. Overall it was a great session.

The only problem is contacting with them. Mailing them takes a lot of patience. Also I think the pics uploaded in the website is quite old. Maria looks about 40, 17 years older than me. I wish they had more girls around 20-25 years of age.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ifad Shadman For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session