Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-19, 14:12
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,094, Level: 18 Points: 2,094, Level: 18 Points: 2,094, Level: 18
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Kim Chi Store Update !

Hi everybody KIM CHI HERE !!

Now that I am no longer touring through 40 states annually, I finally have time to update my store on a regular basis. I am hopeful to finally be able to show you all my versatility in different fetishes that I love to provide and cater to. #1 being wrestling of course! Several matches are up on my store if y'all wanna come check it out. I would love to know feedback from you if possible as well.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you all throughout the last 3 years showing continual support while I was on the road. For some of you who I have had the pleasure of meeting, it has been an honor ! I hope to see many more of you in the future whether on the mats or perform on screen for you xoxo.

The following AUTUMN matches are up or will be upcoming before the holidays:

LITTLE RAMPAGE VS KIM CHI
ENCHANTRESS SAHRYE VS KIM CHI
TILLY MCREESE VS KIM CHI

STRIP BJJ WITH LANA LUXOR
ANDREA ROSU VS KIM CHI
MIA ANNABELLA VS MILAH ROMANOV
MILES STRYKER VS KIM CHI
OIL WRESTLING WITH MARCUS

please feel free to email me any custom requests if you like what you see! let's make your fantasy turn into a reality -- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

twitter: @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimchifetish For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 22:15
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kim Chi Store Update !

Hi Everyone !

I would like to thank everyone for your support for the last few years whether it was in person at an event, thru sessions, thru ordering customs, watching videos or just emailing and saying hi. It means a lot to me that I have been able to meet and talk to so many of you throughout the years and experience my love of fighting and fetish with you all. I plan on continuing to do so and would love to hear feedback of what more you all want to see. As of right now the top 3 fights on my clipstore currently are

1. myself versus sahrye
2. Pussycat Catfighting with Sheena versus Warrior Amazone
3. myself versus little rampage

any fights you all see on my store of me in it will be it for me unfortunately until further notice. should any of you request any traveling ladies who come into the DMV and wish me to produce it for your viewing pleasure, please email and if we cannot come to terms because of custom rates, if there is enough demand I may be willing to produce it. I would like to make this beneficial for all of us as I understand money does not grow on trees and we all on this forum clearly have a love and a kink for fighting on here so if there is any way we can all mutually benefit, I would love to continue making your fantasies come to life but guys -- COMMUNICATION IS KEY so talk to me. email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you prefer. Stay warm everybody and hope you all have a happy holidays coming up !

FUTURE PERFORMERS THAT WILL BE ON MY CLIPSTORE:

WARRIOR AMAZONE FACESITS SHEENA

TILLY MCREESE AND ZIVA FEY - PANTYHOSE CATBALL

DOMINA KATARINA AND LYRIC LAYNE - ZENTAI WRESTLING

ANDREA ROSU VERSUS KIM CHI

MIA ANABELLA VERSUS MILAH ROMANOV

MILES STRYKER VERSUS KIM CHI

ZIVA FEY AND MARCUS - SENSUAL DOMINATION WRESTLING SESSION

GIA LOVE VERSUS MILAH ROMANOV

INDICA FETISH, DOLCE VANDELA AND KIM CHI TRAMPLING SLUMBER PARTY

CLEVER BRAVE AND KIM CHI BELLYPUNCHING CONTEST

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimchifetish For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 22:37
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Hi Kimichi,
One thing I would love to see on your store would be some knockout videos, where you legitimately knock out willing male victims/producers/clients in sleeper holds or scissors. Some of my favorite videos that you were in, where when you and Mia Annabelle choked out Mario Dante from Philly Femdom(C4S)

That's just me, though. If that's something you're not interested in featuring in your store, then I completely understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 07:06
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Of course I am and can make it happen. Have a bunch of scheduled clips up currently but 2020 is gonna be a busy year so look out for it
The Following User Says Thank You to kimchifetish For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 10:33
mysterio

Kimchi,
You are so amazing and strong and gorgeous! Thank you for making all these videos and taking the time to speak to your fans!!! Hope you have an amazing year and look forward to more videos of you kicking ass and making guys cry as you humiliate them with your amazing wrestling skills. So, hot!!!!!
All the best,
An adoring Fan!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 16:47
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

You're a sweetheart. Thank you and happy to keep kicking ass and taking names for your viewing pleasure. Let me know when you're ready to get added to the list �� have a wonderful holiday season xoxo
Old 28-May-20, 22:58
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I hope everyone is practicing being safe and staying well during this pandemic. I know it has been a rough time and now that I have decided to stay on hiatus for in-person sessions until further notice. I am still currently offering skype sessions/photo and video customs at a discounted rate due to the situation until further notice. Also having clip sale deals if emailed directly - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] :

buy 1, get 1 50% off
buy 2, get 1 free
buy 10 clips ($100 minimum total), get a free 8-10 minute POV custom (topless/nude option excluded in this promo).

check out my store for the video previews and description: kimchifetish.store

join: kimchifetish.club
$7.99/mo. membership or $40/6 months.

looking forward to making your fetishes come to life on camera !
The Following User Says Thank You to kimchifetish For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-20, 10:35
mysterio

I have to say Kimchi is one of the most sweetest and amazing sessions wrestlers out there. All her videos are so well done. I am a big fan of her domination videos especially when she dresses up as Kitana!!! So hot. Thank you Kimchi for crushing us guys and being so sweet and friendly at the same time!!
Best regards,
An endearing fan!!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: