Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-20, 01:49
Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default Re: Husband vs wife ...Julie Returns with a friend

Julie returns home and brings a friend home from school to stay through break
Erika is a complete stunner , 5’5 130 , 36D, built like a brick....

I could not stop staring a Erika , her looks and smile were so inviting,
she wore tight clothes and made Julie look conservative

They were getting ready to hit the gym and they looked like to aerobic instructors getting ready to teach a class , they go to the gym daily , lift weights with the boys and take martial arts class ...they are in the same weight class and girls so they always get matched together ... they talk about how intense there 5 minute matches are and how the boys/men are so into them wrestling...Julie and Erika are hoping the instructors give them a chance to compete against the men in the class...

Julie was telling Erika she would love a chance at the older men and make them submit to a girl half there age...“It’s feels so good to beat an older man , especially my Dad , he thinks he is so tough and very chauvinistic....Erika paused and said “what was that, can beat your Dad” Julie said “yep” he is bigger but I have more energy and endurance and 2 loaded weapons (as she lifted her breasts) Erika just laughed , boy I would love to see you wrestle your Dad, I never wrestled with a man before, if can get some practice in class we could tag team your Dad, Julie said you can wrestle him alone you won’t need my help, “he’s soft” Erika just laughed ...I will have my bigger weapons locked and loaded...
First they asked there instructors to match them up against men, the women were not competitive and they don’t want to always wrestle against each other, there instructors agreed...

Julie and Erika had there first matches against older men in class , the instructors matched them with married men whose wives were also in the class to make sure there wasn’t any cheap shots taken by them...

Erika was first to share her story , the man she wrestled was 45, 5’9 155lb ...
It was 3 count pin or submission, one round, 5 minutes, everyone wears tight clothing so there is no tearing or falling off...Erika work double bra , (jogging bra and smaller bra underneath to hold everything in) and tight pink shorts...
The man and his wife looked real nervous, Erika’s match with his wife ended in a cross body pin in less than 2 minutes , when the wife and husband wrestled it’s almost always a draw , with the wife winning a few...

They start in a pin position , man on top, there was a lot of excitement when we started, the men were sitting in his corner, the few women there were standing.
The instructions were given : instructor shout Go ...the man lowered his body hoping his body weight and strength would hold Erika down...that lasted 10 seconds Erika reverses the hold and pins the man , she locked her arms under his and her breasts smothered him quickly, the men were quiet and the women jumped up and down , the wife was screaming for her husband to do something,
he tried bridging out , no luck , the ref tap the mat , pinned less than a minute,
They both stood next to the referee and Erika’s hand was raised in victory. She hugged the man and said “good match” the man nodded in agreement, then
the man looked at his wife and she shook her head in disappointment, losing to an 18 year old girl , it will be a tough drive home for those two...

Erika gave Julie a big hug and said your next ...
Julie was matched with a 47 year old , 6’1 160lb man , whose wife was already pinned by Julie , but there match lasted more than 4 minutes...the man has wrestled his wife in class and won on points 4-2 , in 5 minutes ...this man was long and lean , not muscular , but competitive...he has beaten many men in the room...Julie did not look like her confident self , this man is a foot taller and has more experience and energy than the other men in class...Erika told her to get him to the ground and use her weapons , you’ll be ok...Julie dressed in tight black jogging bra and tight black shorts....

The man started on top again , the men in his corner , hoping for a victory, the women sensed Julies apprehension...
Instructions were given : Go

The man rolled to his side and scissored Julie, and locked and bent her arm , the referee asked for her submission, Julie just grimaced in pain , he squeezed her ribs harder than let go , he rolled her over and applied full nelson , let go and flipped Julie on her back , he applied a crossbody pin , ref slapped 2 , she lifted her shoulder , the man was mad ,”that was a 3 count , he shouted” , referee stop and penalized the man 2 points for his outburst, score is 4-2 ...
Julie started on top in pin position, 2:30 remain and Julie was winded with no real points or action on her part...Julie took a deep breath: Go...Julie lowered her body , he rolled her over , she bridged out and got her legs locked around his waist and reversed the hold, 2 points , 4-4, 1:30 to go...she held the scissors on her back and rolled him to the side , he broke the hold , 5-4, they both stood up , one minute, she went low and pulled out his legs out from under him , down to the ground they went , Julie securing a point 5-5 , 30 seconds , Julie crawled on his chest and body locked him , he rocked his shoulders back and forth to avoid the pin...”time” the referee announced ...Julie wouldn’t let go , she had him , just a few seconds from victory, the referee pulled her off , they stood up , the ref raised both their hands , it’s a draw, they hugged and he said “good match, you almost had me “ Julie smiling said thank you “you too” , the man went over to his wife and they hugged, the wife and husband were good sports about it all...Julie said I really wanted to pin him and almost did, I was to nervous when we first started, I’ll be ready next time...and I want to be matched with him again...

After Erikas decisive win in her first match against an older man and Julies draw against an experienced wrestler , Dad was next on there list ...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 12:51
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Husband vs wife ...pinned for real

That was a really good installment, but I am very much looking forward to the next one. I seriously doubt that her Dad is going to give Julie as much of a contest as her taller opponent did. I also think Erica is going to be way too much for him to handle.

Thank you for continuing to share these with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 14:03
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The plot thickens.. Erika. Slip you never ceases to amaze. I agree with mixfightor Dad's in for a very long evening.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carl brown For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 05:21
Last Achievements

After defeating/draw against 2 older men in class , Julie & Erika have decided they want to wrestle and defeat all the men in class, even the most experienced ones. They felt so accomplished and confident, they wanted more . Julie told Erika it was time to get Dad on the mats , it will be good practice and we need to keep Dad humbled by losing to another women(something he still thinks is phony)
Julie called dad to the basement after he returned from golfing with mom and another couple, mom can still beat dad in wrestling ( but it has been awhile) now they golf and mom is catching up to dad and has tied him in one close match.
Mom loves to needle Dad about being the better & stronger athlete in the family (the title Dad always had, until lately)
Dad finally arrived downstairs to see Julie and Erika stretching on the mats , Dad asked “what’s up” Julie asked Dad “how was golf “ dad told her he was low net and won $20 & beat mom by 5 strokes(as he puffed his chest out)

Julie asked him if he heard the stories about Erika and her wrestling older men in class and winning, Dad said yeah I heard , “they probably were perverts and let you win” Julie told him the matches were real and were supervised by instructors and there wives were both watching, we moved up another level and the men rank below us...Dad just shook his head in disbelief...

Julie , well if you don’t believe me , why don’t you try us , one on one...
Your much bigger and older than us , you shouldn’t have any trouble with 18 year old girls...Just then Mom walked in and asked if Dad agreed to wrestle , “how bout Dad think you can take on your daughter and Erika in a real match”
There was no backing out now, Julie gave Dad a pair of Black spandex shorts and tight spandex shirt to wear ...everyone went to change...
Julie returned first with a black sports bra and tight spandex shorts, Erika was wearing a double black bra set and shorts...
Dad vs Erika first , mom would count pins or submissions , 3 /3 minute rounds
Erika 5’5 135 looked very strong
Dad 5’11 185 looked nervous

Dad started on top in pin position, Go , Dad drop his body down to pin Erika fast , she rolled him over with her strong legs , they were on there side and Dad tried to bearhug her but couldn’t lock his arms , her chest just too large to wrap, Erika used her strong legs to scissor dads legs and held him in place , they were slapping back and forth trying to get some type of grip , Dad looked super serious he was really trying to defeat her but she had his lower body tied up and he couldn’t break out...end of round one
Dad seem satisfied that he held his own (after hearing the class story where Erika dominated the man under one minute) Erika told Julie I will get him this round , I start on top and will stay there...
Round 2 ...Erika looked confident after a draw in first round , Dad still seemed nervous , not wanting to lose to another girl ...Erika started on top in pin position and sat right on Dads lap , she said “wait” Julie please remove my top bra , “it’s too hot” just then Julie releases the snap and 2 masses appeared on her chest , one small sports bra holding in her 36D , Dad look distracted , staring right at them(she definitely got the desired effect she was looking for)
Erika asked “are you ready” Go ...Erika immediately dropped her breasts right in dads face and locked her arms around his head and scissored his chest with her strong legs and thighs, Dad paused a moment then started bucking like mad , she was immovable, Dad paused and Mom started counting 1,2,3 , 4 , dad looked like a goner , Erika broke her breast lock and sat up , locking her hands on Dads wrists in a schoolgirl pin , she looked straight in dads eyes and asked how does it feel to be pinned by a girl more than half your age” Dad struggled and looked away , Erikas breast were inches from dads face , he was overwhelmed by this young girl, Erika started slapping his face with her breasts “side to side “ and hard , you can hear the smacking on his face as it turned red, it seemed like Erika was intent on beating Dad with her girls , not letting up for a moment , end of a punishing round 2...
Round 3 , Erika looked fresh and menacing
Dad was a mess, his cockiness and male attitude taking another bashing
Dad started on top , he startled her and grabbed her left arm and rolled her over and applying an arm bar , pushing it up her back, causing her to wince in pain,
Dad in control, Dad tried locking up her other arm only to lose his grip , Erika locking both her arms under her body weight, Dad kept tugging at them with no luck , 2 minutes left, Erika was furious and started bucking and rolling, Dad rolled her over and tried a crossbody pin , with Erikas arms locked , Dad couldn’t hold her still, Erika finally made her move and twisted Dad over on his back , she quickly breast locked him again , he twisted and screamed he couldn’t breath ,
One minute left , can Dad hang on , he rocked his shoulders avoiding the pin ,
Erika adjusted her breasts and placed them full on dads face , squeezing with all her strength, her lower body kept him from twisting, 20 seconds , mom counted 1-2-3-4-5 “PINNED by GIRL in a REAL MATCH “ mom shouted “YES “ way to go Erika...Erika sat back up and staring intimidatingly in dads eyes as she kept him in a schoolgirl pin, “well how does it feel to be pinned by an 18 year girl”
dad actually gave it his all, he looked devastated , very upset he couldn’t beat a teenage girl...Erika sat on him and admonished him for another 10 minutes, she finally got up after she made him say , “girls are stronger than men” , that was very tough for dad to say ...he had to leave and go upstairs with mom before wrestling Julie , he took the loss hard...Julie next
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 12:52
Last Achievements

Well, he did his best, but it obviously wasn't good enough against the busty and determined Erika. I wonder how he will fare against Julie next. Thanks for continuing this for us, mate.
Old 14-Jul-20, 03:20
Last Achievements

Default Julie style

After mom scolded Dad for a half hour for losing to a teenage girl and getting excited at the same time , Dad said he never even noticed that he was , it must have been from all the body contact, mom wasn’t buying it and told him to keep it in check when he wrestles Julie

When Dad arrives back downstairs Erika gave him a big hug and said thank you for the competitive match , it will really help me moving forward, at that moment you can see Dad rising to the occasion again , Erika really had an effect on him. Dad told her your welcome , but I didn’t expect your powerful upper body(36D) to overwhelm me like it did , you made a me a believer in your talent and strength, very humbling words coming from a chauvinistic man, who has taken a few losses to women recently, maybe his attitude has changed...

Julie 5’1 125 lbs , 34D , toned feminine body , is 60 lbs lighter & 10 inches smaller than Dad , she has history pinning him ,but was Dad giving it his all...this one is for real and some family bragging rights, mom & the whole room was very tense and quiet ...Julie changed into a two piece swim suit (not a bikini)
very form fitting and pink, she look so small standing next to Dad , dressed in all black spandex...

Mom said Julie will start on top , 3 /3 minute rounds, 5 count or submission...
Julie sat down on Dads chest , she looked so serious and Dad was very quiet ...
Julie places her hands on Dads shoulders, Go , Julie dropped down to smothered Dad , he was too quick and used his size to roll her over , he placed her in a quick schoolboy pin and stretched her arms above her head , shoulders down , mom counted, 1-2 -3 , Julie managed to free one arm and roll her shoulder , dad grabbed it back not wanting to lose his advantage, 1-2-3 -4 , Julie slip her arm free again, Dad grabbed it back and lowered his body weight to secure the pin , mom counted 1-2-3, Julies lower body had enough room to bridge and take away Dads solid position , she rolled to her side and scissored dads right leg and twisted, forcing him to lose his top position and momentum, end of a sweaty round one ...both wrestlers used a lot of energy in the first round, Dad went for the quick pin and Julie gutted out not getting pinned , wonder what Dad was thinking, he had such an advantage...
Round 2 ...Dad on top , both wrestlers were very determined...no joking around ,
Erika gave Julie some advice then Julie laid down on her back , Dad sat on her chest , an extra 60 lbs is huge...can Dad finish her...Go , Dad tried to grab her arms , this time Julie locked them together, he was busy trying to break them free , Julie thrusted and bridge out three times , her toned thighs on full display , her thighs were much toner than Dads and she used them to buck Dads extra
60 lbs off her , it was an amazing display, to see her powerful lower body push a 185 lb man over her head and against the wall, knocking a crease in the drywall when his body thumped against it. Dad was little shook up Julie charged over and applied an scissor hold across his pelvic area and grab onto one arm and locked it in with both of hers , she had his lower and upper body in control, his shoulders rested on the mat , mom counted 1-2-3 , dad wasn’t moving , he was stuck ,tired , hurt , 4 count , end of round 2 , Julie said no way , pin came first , mom said timer saved him , on to round 3

Dad rose slowly and held his lower back , her forceful thrusting damaged it or the crash against the wall ...Dad was up against a powerful, trained 18 year old girl.
Dad was saved by the bell, I am not sure he wanted to continue, the look on his face was pure disbelief that his daughter could be tougher than him...

Round 3 ...Julie starts on top ...Julie slowly lowered her pink bottom on Dads lower pelvic area , sitting right on his crotch, Dad seemed a little agitated and you could tell Julie was using her feminine side to have a mental edge like Erika did when she removed her bra top...Julie rubbed slowly and mom yelled Go, Julie dropped down and applied a bear hug, locking her hands twisting and squeezing his lower back , dads was showing a lot of discomfort, his lower back aching, he tried to pull her arms free but she was so low on his body he couldn’t reach her and when he did she squeezed harder and was applying a twisting motion which increased the level of pain. Dad was in trouble, he started to twist and bridge his lower body, then she applied a mini grapevine , she was in complete control one minute left , she raised her head and looked into Dads sad eyes with her confident eyes , she freed him from both holds and applied a schoolgirl pin ,” Julie style” she crawled on his chest and slid her arms under his and locked them under his neck then placed her breasts on his chin , she was immovable at this point , Dad tried to buck and twist , he really had nothing left the tank to move his teenage daughter off, mom counted 1-2-3 , Julie raised his shoulder , 15 seconds left mom , I want you to count him out right before the bell rings , he got saved last round , mom waited till the timer hit 6 , Julie counted with her 6-5-4-3-2- mom slapped the mat , PINNED by your 18 year old daughter in a real match , not much of a strong man now are you , mom chided him...
Julie kept him locked, she raised her head and stared at her Dad , well are you a believer now ? still think our class matches were phony ? Looks like the ranking in this family has certainly changed , women rule this household...
Well Dad can you now admit I won and girls can compete with men , Dad shook his head yes , Julie said I need to hear you say it and it was a real match , after 5 minutes of Julie sitting on his chest , Dad finally broke down “I was pinned by my 18 year old daughter and gave 100% effort “ Julie kissed his forehead and slowly rose, pointing down at him, if you want to get your ranking back you have to prove it out here and I will be ready to take you down and keep you there...
Julie & Erika hugged , mom looked at dad shaking her head that Cocky Dad was put in his place by 2 18 year old girls...
Next cousin Carol ...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-20, 09:47
Last Achievements

That one was a hard fought match between them, but Julie simply had too much determination and stamina for her Dad. He has learned a potent lesson in respect for his eighteen year old daughter and her busty friend.

With the next match, is it the Dad against cousin Carol?

Thank you for continuing this series, mate.
Old 14-Jul-20, 15:28
Last Achievements

These matches were in the 1970 to 1980 time frame... When there was no discussion of men vs women wrestling matches , I guess it was taboo...these matches took place in a small circle of girls/women family members and a few friends, but I never heard them speak inside or outside about them , it was all secretive...
Like Aunt C ...Aunt T of my Mom never brought it up that they wrestle and pin there husbands and sons , cousin Carol , Mary never talked about wrestling me or there Dads ...Julie never bragged or talked about her matches with Dad ...Julie did talk about her club matches she and her friend Erika had , but without cell phones , Twitter , etc...word just never got out ...

We could not have been the only family that had family mixed wrestling matches,
That’s why I am happy to have a place to share and read stories on this terrific website, without it , no one would be able to share , if anyone has thoughts on family mixed wrestling, does it occur more than people talk about ? Or is it just fantasy material ? in my case , I had the 1970 through 1980 , long 30 year drought then back at it with Lisa & Lori for the last 5 years ...thanks for sharing
Next match Carol vs me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-20, 02:50
Last Achievements

Default Carol is growing up...

While Dad was going through his trials and tribulations with the women of his life. Julie was busy with her studies , boys and wrestling older men in her class , she had little time for her brother or family...
Since Carol lived next door, we seen each other everyday , Aunt C made sure that we kept our distance , I think she knows about our secret wrestling matches and doesn’t want Carol growing up like a tomboy. Carol always wears cute clothes and is very feminine, she has started to fill out , she is 5’ 2 115 lbs , 34C , her body is toned from cheerleading and dance...her mom will not let her play sports , she is too competitive...
Carol will sneak over when her mom runs her errands, she will dress in a frilly dance costume or cheer outfit with silky bloomers , my favorite...

Carol will tell me we only have time for one match before mom gets home, wrestling with me was her competitive outlet and she loves the feeling of pinning a man down ...she told me she play wrestled with Uncle R and she had him pinned again until mom came in and broke them apart , scolding my Dad for encouraging me to wrestle ...”one day I will get my Dad alone and pin him for 10 minutes and make him admit that I am stronger than him “ someday...

Ok we better hurry , Carol dropped her dance skirt , she was wearing tight black underwear and a loose fitting top , her larger breasts were swinging loose (no bra)...we started on our knees and she was super aggressive and straddled me quickly , 1-2-3 , I pushed her off , I climbed on her and pinned her down , 1-2, she twisted to the side , sat up and pulled me down on top of her and rolled me over , she was moving super fast and determined to work me over ...

Carol straddling my chest and pinning my arms , I broke free and pushed her off again , she quickly locked her arms around my chest and we rolled over each other about 5 times , we were applying different locking holds only to have them broken , we were wrestling for 5 minutes (seemed like an hour) this was our most competitive match , no talking or giggling, just wrestling like 2 boys on the playground ...Carol asked for a break to see if her mom came home , when she came back , she was wearing a tight t-shirt that outlined her bigger breasts , she adjusted her black underwear and we started again...I was staring at her breasts and she placed her hands under them and pushed up ,”do you like them “ they are as big as my moms, I was speechless, she said “I knew you would like them”
Let’s wrestle...

Carol had little time to waste , she lowered her shoulder right into my body lifting my legs and taking me to the ground, her strength was improving, I was having trouble with this young girly girl , she straddled me and used her breasts as weapons to smother my face , I was able to break free and rolled her to the side , she pushed back and straddled me again , she was tough to handle , lowered her breasts again , I put my hands up and cupping her breasts to avoid the smothering, her breasts were soft and big , she sat back , “ how did they feel
I can tell you like touching them “ she turned me over and twisted my arm up my back with both of her hands , she rolled to the side and applied a scissor hold around my waist , I tried to break her legs apart with my free arm, her thighs felt firm and strong , I was stuck , I twisted and bucked , she whispered in my ear
“I got you “ same hold I use on my Dad , do you give up ? I told her, no way I am not pinned yet , I grabbed her leg again as she flexed her thigh , it felt like steel ,
there was no getting away ...After 5 minutes in this hold , Carol sensed my weakness , broke her holds and straddled me in a schoolgirl pin , her black panties rubbing against me , side to side up and down , her breasts bouncing all around...after getting me all work up and breathing heavy , Carol moved up higher and sat on my chest , placing my sores arms over my head , she lowered her breasts right over my face “hovering” , started her slow count , 1-2-3-4-5,
How do they look cousin? , you know what they feel like , now you can take a good long look to remember you were pinned by a girl, 1-2-3 , I tried to move , her thighs kept me in a tight pin , her breasts kept me in check just in case she needed to use them, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 she lowered her breasts just enough to cover my ears , 10 ...”first time I pinned a man with my breasts “ “it feels great to pin a man or boy” , as she slid down my body and rubbed back and forth, (her signature move) , her body felt real warm and her face was flush...she rolled off on watched me watching her get dressed...she smiled and left quickly as Aunt C was pulling in....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-20, 12:06
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Slip now your just showing off. outstanding!! Carol is slowly drifting out of your league, got to raise your game. And the whole breast smother,now shes just rubbing it in. Better luck time.