Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-20, 14:37
Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many guys get scissored by women in their lifes?

Very nice experiences, thanks for share.
Old 20-May-20, 16:26
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Well maybe it can be even somehow a biological reaction when the woman is in her days of possible getting pregnant even I might use a condom. Would make sense when the woman tending to not letting go then.

By trying out, it can be not that easy at all to pull out fast when the woman really wraps her legs around the man s legs, especially if the man is short time before.
Old 20-May-20, 17:07
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

My wife has scissored me many times when we were wrestling. But there was one time when I was “orally” pleasuring her. Then she locked her thighs tight and I couldn’t do anything! Struggled for awhile then had to give up. She non chalantly let go, got up, took shower while I just laid there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bd324 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-20, 21:10
Points: 4,009, Level: 26 Points: 4,009, Level: 26 Points: 4,009, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Since I got a few thanks, I'll provide one more of my experiences.

My first serious gf and I were having our picture taken by her mother. My gf was very athletic and attractive. She said we needed to make the picture more interesting so she asked me to sit on the grass. She sat next to me and put me in a headlock and body scissors and told her mom to take the picture. Both of them were giggling. I had to hide my hardon by crossing my legs!

And yes, I still have that picture...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jm1 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-20, 12:38
ssddfaudhey

Another incident I will never forget was in my late teens.Stsrted dating this girl days before.We were hanging out in the park making out.Shes hugging my waist and says you know if I wrap my legs around you I could squeeze the life right outta you?I was like ya right..she's says seriously I played soccer my whole life.No guy has been able to handle my legs squeezing them.Man was she right lol She had me frantically tspping out.She say I told you in laughter.Now you're stuck and can't escape either.She seriously could have killed me ,no escaping had me locked in for 10 min and made me rapout atkeast 5 times.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-20, 13:40
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's practically the leading cause of death among men in Brazil...
I need to get to Brazil

I was 12 when my Mum's friend did it to me, I used to annoy her intentionally then sit on the floor in front of her as she was sat on the sofa, she used to scissor me from behind to stop me getting up. Pretty sure she knew why I was doing it.

More than 3 decades later I've never stopped putting myself in situations where it'd be a possibility.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 09:29
Points: 2,292, Level: 19 Points: 2,292, Level: 19 Points: 2,292, Level: 19
Last Achievements

All the time. I would say I get scissored twice a week on average, sometimes more. My girlfriend really enjoys it because she knows how much I enjoy it. She has huge, incredibly strong thighs, too. Bigger than my head!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Legspert For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 10:14
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legspert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All the time. I would say I get scissored twice a week on average, sometimes more. My girlfriend really enjoys it because she knows how much I enjoy it. She has huge, incredibly strong thighs, too. Bigger than my head!
Please feel free to tell us more about the most remarkable experiences and your gf. How did she develop those legs?
The Following User Says Thank You to ambassador For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 13:49
Points: 2,657, Level: 21 Points: 2,657, Level: 21 Points: 2,657, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Possibly a bit of a tangent, though as this is my first post here we go.
Several years ago, I was at a pub with my mates and some of our female work colleagues were there as well, an unplanned meeting.
A friend of a female colleague was also there and took a shine to one of my mates who likes to be thought of as the Alpha male in our group.
After we had all had quite a few drinks, my mate was sort of standing in front of the female friend and then out of the blue, from her sitting position she decided to scissor him around the waist.
As I was sitting on one side of her and another mate was sitting on the other, we playfully grabbed her arms, at which point she called out chicken that he needed assistance.
This all happened very quickly and in full view of everyone in the pub, so we let go of her arms quickly and she let her legs go reasonably soon after … followed by some un-flattering remarks about how she could have won that easily.
The whole thing was a bit awkward, though for the sake of this discussion, scissors can and do sometimes come from anywhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestleMatt For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 13:56
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleMatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Possibly a bit of a tangent, though as this is my first post here we go.
Several years ago, I was at a pub with my mates and some of our female work colleagues were there as well, an unplanned meeting.
A friend of a female colleague was also there and took a shine to one of my mates who likes to be thought of as the Alpha male in our group.
After we had all had quite a few drinks, my mate was sort of standing in front of the female friend and then out of the blue, from her sitting position she decided to scissor him around the waist.
As I was sitting on one side of her and another mate was sitting on the other, we playfully grabbed her arms, at which point she called out chicken that he needed assistance.
This all happened very quickly and in full view of everyone in the pub, so we let go of her arms quickly and she let her legs go reasonably soon after … followed by some un-flattering remarks about how she could have won that easily.
The whole thing was a bit awkward, though for the sake of this discussion, scissors can and do sometimes come from anywhere.
Good story! In my experience most women know in a playful some what competitive situation that they can if they get their legs wrapped around a man he will have a difficult time winning.A woman who train her legs often will win almost guaranteed in that situation and many know it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: