Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: In your perfect domination video, should the victim enjoy the action or endure it?
Enjoy it 12 8.57%
Endure it 128 91.43%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-May-20, 21:13
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

This is an attempt to bring back the discussion on the roles of victims / jobbers in the domination-centric wrestling and scissor videos.

Do you like a victim who is enjoying what's happening to him, or enduring it? Do you prefer to watch videos with jobbers who are into the fetish, or those who aren't? Does it matter to you at all? What's the jobber's role in your perfect video?

Feel free to vote in the poll above if you wish to.

What triggered this post is a tendency I've noticed and been trying to undestand that is prevalent in both wrestling-domination videos as well as general femdom videos, where the top asks the bottom if they are enjoying the action. "Do you like it?" "I know you love it." and other sentences along those lines. Have you noticed that too? In my experience, that's the opposite of sadism and subjugation, a depiction of which is being attempted. Am I wrong? Why do you think some tops ask this question on video?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-May-20, 00:51
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

"All the things are true."

I want the guy to be enjoying himself inside, but outwardly, I want him to be both in pain and embarrassed by what is happening. I also want him to be "trying" his hardest, yet to be overwhelmed by her strength and skill. I want everything she does to him to be done against his will, not because he wanted her to.

I hate giggling and hate-hate the guys who just flounder about while saying a bunch of stupid shit.

As for the guys who aren't into the fetish at all - specifically those who genuinely hate losing to a woman in a combat sport - I don't have much interest in them. That look when they first realize they're outclassed is pretty special, but I think this is something that can only be genuine in the wild, at random times. I think the guys who are into it will make the best videos.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-20, 02:49
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

I dislike bad acting.
Old 21-May-20, 08:41
Points: 2,793, Level: 21 Points: 2,793, Level: 21 Points: 2,793, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"All the things are true."

I want the guy to be enjoying himself inside, but outwardly, I want him to be both in pain and embarrassed by what is happening. I also want him to be "trying" his hardest, yet to be overwhelmed by her strength and skill. I want everything she does to him to be done against his will, not because he wanted her to.

I hate giggling and hate-hate the guys who just flounder about while saying a bunch of stupid shit.

As for the guys who aren't into the fetish at all - specifically those who genuinely hate losing to a woman in a combat sport - I don't have much interest in them. That look when they first realize they're outclassed is pretty special, but I think this is something that can only be genuine in the wild, at random times. I think the guys who are into it will make the best videos.

Exactly what I came her to say
Old 21-May-20, 13:34
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

this is a hard question but to me, it is an important one, it is maybe the main question of my personal fetish. I'm asking it myself before booking a session.

To be clear, I despise rape or anything that is really done against someone's will. It should never go so far that someone feels humiliated in "real life".

It turns me off if the victim is welcoming feet in his face or says something like. "your ass smells so good" in a dreamy voice. I clearly prefer the disgusted face, or when he asks her to stop and clearly tries to escape and she says: "no" with mean smile on her face.

I hate it if the wrestler forces her feet in my face, at the same time I love it. I know I'm not very logical on this.

Too me if should remain a game, but within that frame she can be mean as hell, and the more he tries to avoid it and fails, the more I like it.
Old 21-May-20, 15:50
Points: 1,608, Level: 16 Points: 1,608, Level: 16 Points: 1,608, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Obviously for the loser it doesn't have to be a pleasure but it has to be disgusting. It has to endure and be disgusting.
Old 21-May-20, 17:15
Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Best is if the guy wants to do this and begins to enjoy it but soon it goes too far and he is in fear but is overpowered. I don't want anyone really injured but he should fear what is happening and be helpless to resist.
Old 21-May-20, 18:53
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Some of the best advice I’ve ever received “if you want to be appreciated, shut your mouth.”

Applies to many situations, definitely to session videos. The less both people say the better. Let their actions do the talking. I personally like it when the guy is genuinely writhing around fighting for air.
Old 21-May-20, 19:09
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I want the jobber to act like he is surprised and hates it. I don't want him to overact. I don't want him to act like he's been in 200 other videos, unless it's part of the script.

Basically, the woman should turn the man from a cocky guy to a submissive guy by the end, but not a submissive happy guy. A shameful humiliated guy. I won't watch a video with Simon, Dante etc.

Also, I hate the, "Is that all you got,", "You're crazy" jobbers. Imagine losing to a guy and getting killed and saying, Is that all you got? It's stupid.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-20, 19:38
Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Agree with what seems to be the general consensus that it's vastly preferable for the jobber to act like he's surprised by/enduring the beating.

For me there's no one perfect way that a jobber should act, but the key is that in all instances the video should be somewhat believable (which doesn't mean it needs to be 100% competitive, as long as the acting is decent).

One possible scenario is the classic set-up where the jobber starts out cocky and is humbled over the course of the match, ultimately becoming submissive because he is willing to do whatever it takes to stop the beating. But I can also enjoy a video if the jobber is apprehensive/nervous when he sees his opponent and has a feeling from the get-go that the match may not go so well.

Similarly, while silence from a jobber as he is systematically getting taken apart can be good, it also works if the jobber is getting visibly frustrated and throws in a "c'mon, i tapped, let me out" or a "you proved your point, get off my face" type comment. What ruins a video for me is when these comments are delivered in an unrealistic over the top fashion that takes me out of the scenario (and that's the tricky part, of course).

To each his own, but I would never seek out a video where the jobber seemed like he was enjoying losing or otherwise acted in a fashion that would not be realistic within the scenario of losing a wrestling match to a woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to ksr32 For This Useful Post: