Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Story Quality
Excellent 5 38.46%
Good 5 38.46%
Okay 2 15.38%
Poor 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-Jun-20, 03:32
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Strong Girl Track Star Legs Dominate

MY FIRST LOSS TO A GIRL (In Wrestling)

It is my first story, most is true. Halloween evening college party at my friend’s house was the setting for a life lesson that I would learn from a woman. We had a group of friends/acquaintances at the house numbering around 20, about half men, half women. We all had a drink or two and started talking about different various subjects when the topic of men being responsible for protecting women by serving in the military, the women at the party didn’t take too kindly to that stating they are just as capable of defending the country and us guys came back and said "poorly" and gave them a hard time about it. 5 of the girls said they could hold their own or defeat any guy at the party. We laughed of course and said "prove it." The 5 girls said "okay, clear the room and we will fight the 5 guys of our choice". We accepted their challenge and I was one of the 5 individuals picked to fight.

I had been sitting with one girl (Jenna) and we had been talking most of the night and I liked her and I think she felt the same (we did go on a date after this) but she was one of the 5 girls and she wanted to take me on and was the first to speak up and say that she wants to wrestle me and prove that women can beat men in a fair fight. We were in Halloween costumes and I had a toga on and she ironically had a boxer’s robe on. I figured with the robe on it would be difficult for her to move around and that would be an advantage. Through the course of the night of her and I talking, Jenna did tell me she is a D2 college athlete in track and field, sprints, which I did in HS so we had that common interest. What she failed to tell me will soon come to the forefront later on that evening.

The first two matches took place and while competitive the guys did manage to tap both girls out, but they were tough matches and I thought there was a chance they could beat the two guys while they were fighting. Next up was Jenna and I. Jenna was a small girl at 5’3” and didn’t look too imposing in the boxing robe but she took off the robe to wrestle and holy cow, I looked on in amazement and some fear as she was easily the most physically gifted of the girls thus far that wrestled. While her arms were on the thin side, she was tying her hair in a ponytail and the biceps just popped out like you would see on a gymnast, my best hope was that she wasn’t skilled in wrestling and I could use the few holds I know to beat her. Abs were solid, no fat on her but then her legs, HOLY SHIT, they were MASSIVE, her quads popped out with all the muscle lines and calves were thick and big. Her legs were bigger than mine for sure. Now I was a little nervous as I didn’t want to be the first guy to lose. I think she sensed my nerves and I was shaking a little at the possibility of having to tap out to this short woman. I heard one of girls say “crush him, he is afraid of you.”

Getting ready to wrestle she says, "you ready to feel the squeeze of a lifetime?" I said "you are too short, you probably couldn’t even reach me with your little legs", she says "little! I lift weights all the time and my legs show the hard work, see?" She then flexes her legs and the muscle just pops out, I just said, “still they are girl legs, they can’t do much to a man” She said, “okay, time to find out.” So it starts, I got the upper hand early and managed to get her to the ground and was on top, she is on her back and I am facing her and chuckle, I said, “this might be pretty easy.” I then got ahold of her arms and pinned then over the top of her head and she struggled to free them I held on tightly but her struggling was exhausting as she is stronger in her upper body than she looks. I tried to wrap her legs up but was unable too as she kept them in tight and I couldn’t separate them at all. I tried to roll her over on her back but she was able to prevent it, I was getting frustrated as I could hear the guys saying to get her, finish her and the girls telling Jenna, way to stay strong, you will wear him out soon. Jenna continued to struggle and I eventually let her arms go to focus on getting her on her stomach so I could choke her out. I wasn’t paying enough attention to her legs and she was able to buck me off and got to her knees.

I was also on my knees and now she came at me with a lot of aggression and put me on my back and she had my arms above my head and her grip was strong so I was struggling to free to arms and then it happened, she spread my legs out in a grapevine and I yelled out in pain, I have very poor flexibility so having your legs spread with no flexibility was excruciating. It might be the most embarrassing hold to be in from a girl, legs spread out, knowing the so-called weaker sex is doing it to you. I felt so weak and helpless and it just looks bad being spread out like that. Jenna loved it, she was smiling and said, “wow, you look like you are in some pain from a little girl, arms pinned by my weak arms and your legs helpless to my little legs” "Are you embarrassed having your legs spread and not being able to stop me?" I was able to look up enough to see her legs and the muscle popping out knowing I wasn't moving her concrete legs and will have to shake them loose somehow. I didn’t say a word, I was just trying to keep from tapping out to her at this point as the pain was to the point where I was almost in tears from it, my groin hurt so much and I am helpless.

Then she said, "try and move my legs, and I will spread them even more and you will need to lay here on the ground and take my beating like a man." I released all my tension at that point and just hoped she might let up a little, which she did. I made the mistake of tensing my legs, just to release pain and she spread me out more, she said “do you love being in pain?” I said “no, I don’t love it”, she said "I love seeing you in pain." I was trapped in her grapevine for 2 or 3 minutes and oddly after that, she released it and said, “I am not finished yet, you are going to feel the full power of women.” I am thinking, wow I haven't felt that yet. She still had my arms and flipped me onto my back with her behind me, I was pretty sure I knew what was coming and yep it did. She snaked her arm around my neck and locked the other one behind my head in a perfect and very tight Rare Naked Choke. She said “Don’t resist or you will pass out and when you wake up, you will still be trapped in the hold.” At this point, she wrapped her legs around my ribs and squeezed, I yelled out in pain, I was now feeling the power of her legs from all the running and weightlifting and it was overwhelming. If I resist, she will knock me out, so I am just taking the pain and I could feel my ribs softening and it was hard to breathe. She then whispered into my ear, “I deadlift over 300 lbs, squat 225 for sets and I work on adductors and abductor’s all the time. I own you boy. I want to have more fun now.”

With that she again released her holds on me and I just slumped to the ground aching in pain, holding my ribs and having a hard time breathing. While this is happening, the whole time all the girls were going nuts and my guy friends were sitting there in shock with her breaking me down. With the little energy I had left I lunged at her to try and get her down, it didn’t work. She grabbed me and pulled me down with her, she was on bottom on her back and I was facing her so I felt good until I felt her left leg come up, her right leg go across my back and she snaps down a Triangle choke. I tried unsuccessfully to break the hold. My arms were free, I think she let me free and I tried to pry her legs apart, she laughed and said "your arms are not strong enough to remove my massively muscular legs, she was right. Then she toyed with me by flipping me back and forth inside of her Triangle.

At this point I knew I had lost it was just a matter of trying to save face by holding on as long as I could. It wasn’t long, she released the Triangle and then immediately got me into position for a bodyscissors. “OUCH” I screamed as she had me on full lockdown, I tried to reach out to grab her legs but she grabbed my arm and held it so I only had one arm to try and escape, which in my weakened state was not going to happen. She whispered to me, “this pressure is about 40%, how does it feel?” I stupidly said “weak” with that, she absolutely poured on the pressure and I was just stuck absorbing the pain, I thought my insides were going to explode. Jenna then asked me “You ready to be finished?” I said "yes, I give up, I can’t take anymore, I hurt all over” (Groin from the grapevine, ribs from her various body holds, neck from the RNC). Jenna said “okay, now tell me what you said earlier. I said "what thing", she said "you know you said this might be pretty easy, when I let you get on top of me, you were right, it was." "Now you will tell me and all our friends that I this was pretty easy, for you Jenna” If not, I will hurt your groin or ribs worse than they are now. As much as I didn't want to say it, I know if I didn’t, I might not be able to walk so I did repeat it to her great pleasure.

She then said "one last thing so you remember me” and with that she put me back on the ground, she went right on top and again put me in a grapevine and spread my legs to pain, she said “I am holding you here for a minute, If you can withstand this pressure and torture, I clear you to join me in the military” I stayed trapped in the hold for the minute, she let go and said, “I forgive you for saying women are weak, even though you now know this isn’t true.” The girls were going crazy with excitement and my guy friends gave me a hard time about losing. The last two matches were won by a guy and the other by another girl but I definitely took the worst beating. Why didn’t I give up/tap out earlier? I really thought I could hold out and eventually take her down. I was wrong and learned my lesson, at least for now.

Last edited by TC73; 02-Jun-20 at 02:18. Reason: Added to story, spell check
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 19:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Track Star Legs Dominate

Moved to Stories section
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Jun-20, 19:50
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good story. Nice detail of physical descriptions and the events of the match. Would be a great story with paragraph breaks. Also wouldn't mind knowing what happened after the match since before it started you two seemed to have a connection.

Last edited by baller2242; 01-Jun-20 at 21:21.
Old 01-Jun-20, 20:53
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

yes great story need paragraph breaks
Old 02-Jun-20, 02:27
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes great story need paragraph breaks
Okay, you are absolutely correct. I added paragraph breaks and hope it is easier to read. Novice writter, next story I will improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good story. Nice detail of physical descriptions and the events of the match. Would be a great story with paragraph breaks. Also wouldn't mind knowing what happened after the match since before it started you two seemed to have a connection.
Thank you, I added paragraph breaks for easier reading. Her and I went on a date, walked and talked around a garden's place. I moved away right after that and lost touch, she was a high character woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Moved to Stories section
Yes, thank you. I was trying to figure out how to move it to the wrestling & fighting stories section. Unsuccessful but glad you moved it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine, muscular woman, scissors, squeeze, strong legs, true story