Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Oct-19, 18:20
fr12

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks so much - i didnt even know she was there... Now i need to come up with a cunning plan to go there
I had a scissor session with her last saturday. See is the one from the brutal headscissors and chokes in the club q videos (dd-03 and dd-32). I asked her if knockouts are possible and she responded, yes of course, I like this brutal sessions and have done sooo many times.

Actually when I was there, I explained that I had several sessions but never been knockout. I also told her I was a bit nervous to go knockout for the first time.

Then she told me to lay on the bed. She clamped my head between her thighs and then very soon the lights went out. It was my first knockout!! I woke up and I had difficulties to understand where I was, but after a while I knew oh yeah I went knockout by this japanese girl. I asked her how long it took in total. She told me to go unconscious it took me only 8 seconds, and then you were away for approximately 5 seconds. The session was as brutal as I hoped for. It was weird to experience that a japanese girl trained in MMA was able to totally dominate you. I had for the first time being knockout the feeling that she had the power and could have killed me if she wanted
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-19, 22:22
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thats awesome - thank you for sharing! She is one of my favourites to watch and i know she would be a 'bit off more than i could chew' session.... just grts difficult in life to actually arrange it all then hide the bruises and broken blood vessels for a few days after
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-19, 23:52
bendo5

Wow. Makes me want to learn Japanese! The scenario in China is different - much more clandestine. If you want these things you basically have to make Chinese female friends (usually less educated ones..). The Japanese club q girls I think are the best in the world for what they do. What a business !
Old 31-Oct-19, 00:27
Points: 4,553, Level: 28 Points: 4,553, Level: 28 Points: 4,553, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am confused reading some topics. Can someone please clarify for me?

Mixed fighting is being kicked/punched ? Or it means that it is semi-competitive?

I prefer to get good beatdown and not only wrestling holds. Don't want to fight with girl.
It is not semi competitive, you can't fight back. They will hit you as well as put you in holds if that is what you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to joebloggs For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-19, 14:06
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I recently had session with Maria.
It was superb session.
First we described the rules what I can do( nothing) and what I want her to do to me. So we agreed on submission holds and punch's and kicks.
She started from kicking me to the belly with front kicks. Very lightly at the begining. I told her to hit harder and harder. She said I am strong (I think she is nice to every customer) and I asked to kick me in the face. I went on my knees. And she started very lightly until we reached strength that was ok for me. If You want she will kick You full force.

I loved every minute. I said I never was chocked out. So she scissored me out. Next time with arms(standard chokehold) and once chockehold with legs(I don't know how u call it). I said 3 was enough because session was started to become more of a dream then reality for me.

After many axe kicks, side kicks and jumping on my stomach I couldn't take it anymore in my gut, and my face Wass already super bruised so she showed me her armbar, figure 4 leglock(great!), Bodyscissors(nice but didn't make me submit), chicken wing sth, and the one when she arch Your back - it was awesome. Some holds didn't work on me because I am kind of flexible and she praised me again for that but was a little upset that she can't me submit with some of them.

After the session I was bruised and beaten and everything was aching. For 2 days I had problems squatting or sitting even.

Ps. When write email to samurai. Just write date,name of girl, location and that is it. If he says ok. Then request any clothes or other things just one/two days before session. Be patient

Last edited by Marek666; 31-Oct-19 at 15:42.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-19, 14:54
Points: 2,515, Level: 20 Points: 2,515, Level: 20 Points: 2,515, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine11007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was plenty mean, those holds hurt! And she still did play punch and kick me, and even those hurt, but clearly not seriously and not enough to bruise or hurt much more than my pride. She is a blackbelt in karate after all, striking is probably her favorite. After my last KO she actually slapped me around a bit to wake me up, like hard slapping, but not malicious hard.

Not sure about self service, I would assume it depends on the lady. The soap in the shower is actually very slippery, I had considered finishing myself in there after the session, but I didn't. I don't think Maria herself would have wanted me to self service in the ring during the session, if I had to guess, but I don't know. Sorry!

The mask is just for videos. There actually some early videos out there that she made wearing Roxy shorts/top that she shows the bottom half of her face but wears big sunglasses. If you combine that with her more recent stuff where she wears the mask, you can get a decent idea of what she looks like. She's not ugly, but (like most Japanese people) I think she is self-conscious about her teeth. She did not wear anything on her face or head for my session.

Well, when she slapped the figure 4 on I immediately knew I was in trouble, I can tell you that. It was scary at first and it only got worse from there (scary in a good way, if you like pain or being knocked out). I was using both of my hands to tap on her thigh/knee and she grabbed my wrists so I couldn't tap anymore and then I was out. I had agreed to be knocked out before this point already, so not letting me go when I tapped was to be expected. It was scary, but really fun. I kind of trusted Maria implicitly because I have seen her knock out so many people in videos in the proper way and extremely quickly/efficiently, so I wasn't worried at all about letting her knock me out.

I assume because I told her it was my first ever session and that's a pretty scary thing to do. Letting a stranger knock you unconscious in a foreign country when you've never done it before sounds like a pretty scary thing, but I knew I was in good hands. I haven't felt unsafe in Japan a single time yet and this was no exception.

The dojo is probably kept "secret" for privacy reasons. Obviously they don't want to advertise the location of it on the internet, who knows who might show up. Similarly, you don't want to give it out until you know the customer is going to be there, otherwise they might just take the address and not show up to the session. Maria found me easily because I kind of stick out. Samurai asked in one of our emails what I looked like. "Are you Asian? White? What color hair?" I have salt and pepper hair and I'm white, I'm pretty easy to find in a crowd of Asian people. There were a huge amount of people hanging out in front of that ministop for some reason, I don't really know why. They were all just kind of loitering, smoking, talking. Probably 20+ people on and off. I was a little worried what people might think when an Asian lady came up to a white guy and asked him to follow her, but Maria was very casual and it was all pretty low key. Nobody gave a second glance as far as I could tell.

Per another user in this thread, yes they do, and I even negotiated one with samurai ahead of time, but I didn't receive it, so I can't fully confirm it.

I do think 15000 yen for 1 hour is a bargain, given what little I know about session wrestlers in the states. I can remember seeing prices around 300-500 USD depending on the lady, which seems drastic compared to what you will get at club-q. Still waiting to hear back about my second session, but I only have 2 days left so I'm thinking it may not happen, sadly.

Hope these answers help. Willing to answer as much as I can before I head back in a few days.
yo when Maria slapped the figure four scissors on you was it a frontal figure four or reverse, did you have direct eye contact with her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johncruz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-19, 12:35
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Strange question. I didn't had eye contact with her during scissors. But if i asked i would have, i forgot to asked to be strangled by hands (she didn't do that).

I had second session with her during which there was a lot more trampling, throat standing and punching involved. Great session, she always respects your taps and basically have no problem with whatever You ask for. She always care for Your health and knows how to hit.

Definitely recommend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 21:22
Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I had several sessions with Rui. She speaks English well enough to do meaningful communication.

My first session was an hour and it was totally amazing. Firstly she looks a lot better in real than you would think from the site photo, which was the first great surprise. She is technically skilled and she likes to do various things. At the start we talked a bit and she asked me what I like. And it seemed like a good match with her likes. The session was very demanding for my endurance and partially painful. She did several various holds and also used me as a punching bag which I could not stand for long.
She did plenty of face slaps and she showed me clearly who is the boss.
Rui's amazing body was very tight around me then several times and she enjoyed submitting me. When she forced my head with her legs towards her amazing butt and said "This is the best" I was totally crazy.
At the end of the session I was very much spent but still asked her if the session could be extended. And she simply asked the manager and it was ok and on the session went.
One time it was somewhat too hard for me and I felt my ribs for several weeks afterwards (I think they were not broken but the bruising was bad enough). Still I did not regret it.
I could not get enough and wanted to book her again and again. But unfortunately she seems to have stopped working for club-q.
She gave me her email address which no longer exists as well. The name of the email address was clearly associated with this type of fight.

Last edited by slimboy; 13-Nov-19 at 17:24.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slimboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-19, 13:06
Points: 1,182, Level: 13 Points: 1,182, Level: 13 Points: 1,182, Level: 13

I was in Tokyo last month and had an amazing session with Aoi. She's fit, hot, and very strong. She doesn't speak English but that didn't matter. She knew exactly what to do and had a lot of experience. The 1 hour I had with her was mostly triangle chokes and mounted triangle chokes, front and reverse headscissors, and chokes.

Her reverse headscissors are so strong, I had pain in my neck several days after. When she constricted her legs around my neck, I could feel the muscles in her legs tighten and I had to tap to beg her to release me.

The session was intense and I could tell she enjoyed it which made the experience even better. I will do it again.

Definitely recommend Aoi.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asiarunner For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-19, 16:48
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiarunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was in Tokyo last month and had an amazing session with Aoi. She's fit, hot, and very strong. She doesn't speak English but that didn't matter. She knew exactly what to do and had a lot of experience. The 1 hour I had with her was mostly triangle chokes and mounted triangle chokes, front and reverse headscissors, and chokes.

Her reverse headscissors are so strong, I had pain in my neck several days after. When she constricted her legs around my neck, I could feel the muscles in her legs tighten and I had to tap to beg her to release me.

The session was intense and I could tell she enjoyed it which made the experience even better. I will do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiarunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you for this tip. I love japanese girls, especially girls of Club Q
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session