Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 27-Sep-20, 22:00
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Welcome to the modern world. Fees are passed onto the customer, and in other situations they don't get removed. People are currently guilt-tripping folks into tipping 30% at restaurants due to the current crisis, and I suspect there will be great effort to keep 30% the new norm once this is over.

However, it's also hard to quantify. If you're paying $400 instead of $300 because they have to take on travel costs, you don't know how many guys are or aren't contributing to that cost.

You set a price, expecting some number of no-shows, some number of sessions when you're not traveling where you don't have costs (and where you have the opportunity to give a discount if you feel like it), and you offer some weighted average as your price. And also taking into account how many of your sessions are repeat clients from years ago when your price was lower and whether you want to grandfather them in, etc.

If the girl is in a city like LA for example, and it happens to be at or around rush hour, there is also her time cost to sit in traffic.

The fact is, the girls can't charge what they want. Sure, in a bull market that may be true, but not now. Just take a look at the twitter thread, Megan Jones' tour appears to be falling apart.

If you don't like the price, just don't do the session. You're not entitled to anything. I don't want to give the impression that hard work will always bring success, because that's not true, and the middle class is eroding. I'm sure if the girl isn't getting enough business, she will either pursue something else or drop her price point to $300 or however low it needs to go. The goal is not to maximize customer count. It is to maximize income and enjoyment while minimizing hassles/no-shows/email headaches/having to wrestle all day long/etc.
Old 27-Sep-20, 22:17
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

I guess we have to be realistic, i would say the difference between weak sessiongirls
and strong session girls are quite huge! But the price till some years ago quite similar.

Also here the law of supply and demand is coming up. we are in a capitalistic life.
Why should a Sheena ask Euro 200.-- if she can earn 300.--? I find when you have
ladies that make's here first session's and ask's Euro 300.-- it's a shame!

If you get a offer from another entreprise to get 30% more income, you would also
change your job, no? So be a little bit lesser egoist vs exceptional Sessiongirls.
Old 27-Sep-20, 22:18
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Yes for a session girl it’s way better to have two 500 USD sessions/day than four 300 USD sessions.
Even she gets more with second example she will damage her body on the longer hand more quickly which shortenes her career
Old 27-Sep-20, 22:19
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Yep, it is a premium product. And like all products, the price is determined by supply and demand.
When I take a look in the European travel page at wb270, I can definitely see why prices may be going up right now.

The supply is drastically below what it used to be before COVID. Take Italy for example , before the pandemic there were 15-20 girls on the Italy section in any given moment. Now 2 ladies. Or Germany, you needed to scroll endlessly to go through the list of girls traveling to Germany, now you have 9 which is the most travelled country right now. So supply has been reduced considerably.

We can’t be sure about the Demand, but one thing is certain that most demand is driven by fetish, a sexual drive that is often beyond any logic or rational thought. I’m not saying is that all the clients ignore the HIGH risks, but I’m sure many of them do. And after 5-6 months of not having a session, I guess that not few of them are jumping on the opportunity. Remember, these are countries that had very high demand to cater dozens of providers.

So I can see a situation that demand hasn’t reduced as much as the supply. And this means one thing- a price increase. If someone is charging 500 USD per hour , and she gets business then... she’s not overcharging. That’s life. It’s a premium product.

If my theory is right (and I’m not sure it is) then those who insist of paying the old rates will be left without a session, and all they will be able to do is complain about the girls and the guys who pay what they ask.

Last edited by Royh; 27-Sep-20 at 22:26.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 22:16
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Session-wrestling is finished. The popular girls are offering videos and pics on "only-fans" and thousand of you stupid guys pay for that, so they make the same money now at home without offering wrestling-sessions, so why should these "ladies" ever should meet you at sessions again whenever this Corona-crisis is finished?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 22:51
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

I dont think you all understood my point. So here it is differently.
When people bring up costs, everyone of you has brought up what the session wrestler has to go through and never the customer. You bring up no shows and traffic that effect the session wrestler but never the customer.
Your forgetting the number one rule. He who has the gold makes the rules.
Your the customer. Your the one with the money that the session girl wants.
Listen. You have costs too. You get session cut short too. You leave a session unsatisfied sometimes. And you the one paying hundreds of dollars for a session that can be found and given a any dominatrix out there for half the cost.
Listen again, a session wrestler can make $10 000 a month cash even in a bad month if she really wants too. do the math.
If a session wrestler is getting 10 sessions a day on a tour and charging 500 a session, well in just 1 day she is getting 5000 dollars and you guys are paying for it. satisfied or not.
Why am I bringing this up? And since I am not a sessioner, why does it matter to me? Because I too support the wrestlers , both as a fan and as someone that buys customs. So this effects all of us.
I almost gave up on the female wrestling scene and instead I buy my wrestling custom from non wrestling girls that make 'other' videos and I am getting a better product and a cheaper price. Way better and way cheaper.
A good session wrestler that caters to the little guy can make money too.
A session wrestler can charge a lot less and make a lot more.
Do the math. A session price of 200 dollars for a hour can bring a lot more customers that a session price of 500. And if someone wants to tip more they can. This way more people would come for sessions. Win/Win for both parties.
Wrestling is supposed to be fun for everyone. not just the rich.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 23:51
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session-wrestling is finished. The popular girls are offering videos and pics on "only-fans"...
Session wrestling is not finished in my opinion. They make more money with sessions than onlyfans. A wrestler can easily cram 4+ sessions in a day (not sure 10 in a day is realistic), at €250 that's €1000 ( or $ or Ģ)
That's clean cash. When on onlyfans they only get a percent of what people pay for a start.

Also, even forgetting the percentage, onlyfans memberships are around 25/month or less. So the girl needs 10x+ more guys..

Finally, onlyfans is a ripoff. Im one of those "suckers" that have joined once or twice to try. You pay say 15/month, get a few pictures and short clips that you can't even save to the computer. I never renew.

Finally, what makes wrestlers unique is what they offer. When they only offer pics and clips they're competing with millions of other hot women out there, even with the vast amounts of free p*rn out there..

People are joining onlyfans because they can't session properly. It will all go back to what it was once covid is sorted.

Will be interesting to see the effect on session prices then. Will it be cheaper because covid made a big dent on the economy or more expensive cause there will be then fewer wrestlers on the scene?

Last edited by Johnhwasser; 30-Sep-20 at 23:59.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 06:00
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do the math. A session price of 200 dollars for a hour can bring a lot more customers that a session price of 500. And if someone wants to tip more they can. This way more people would come for sessions. Win/Win for both parties.
Wrestling is supposed to be fun for everyone. not just the rich.
I understand you from a customer point of view...but for the girls itīs not the same, why do twice as many sessions for the same money ? Itīs not only more work and harder if you always fully booked over days during tours for example, but also itīs a much higher risk of injury with twice as many sessions all the time. So in my mind itīs obvious that if girls can choose doing more sessions at a lower price, or less at a higher and have the same amount of money in the end, they choose to do less...and letīs be honest, wouldnīt we do the same in our job if we had the choice ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 06:40
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhwasser [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session wrestling is not finished in my opinion. They make more money with sessions than onlyfans. A wrestler can easily cram 4+ sessions in a day (not sure 10 in a day is realistic), at €250 that's €1000 ( or $ or Ģ)
That's clean cash. When on onlyfans they only get a percent of what people pay for a start.

Also, even forgetting the percentage, onlyfans memberships are around 25/month or less. So the girl needs 10x+ more guys..

Finally, onlyfans is a ripoff. Im one of those "suckers" that have joined once or twice to try. You pay say 15/month, get a few pictures and short clips that you can't even save to the computer. I never renew.

Finally, what makes wrestlers unique is what they offer. When they only offer pics and clips they're competing with millions of other hot women out there, even with the vast amounts of free p*rn out there..

People are joining onlyfans because they can't session properly. It will all go back to what it was once covid is sorted.

Will be interesting to see the effect on session prices then. Will it be cheaper because covid made a big dent on the economy or more expensive cause there will be then fewer wrestlers on the scene?
We have also not to forget, to make such a business so long like Antscha or OrsiB the only motivation i NOT only the money, even it looks like to some people! Without pleasure you would never do this job so long...
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 07:11
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] your argument is nice and sympathetic to read, but it doesn’t stand basic economics. If you were right, and girls didn’t get enough sessions for their prices, they would have reduced it. Also, there is a limit of how many sessions a girl can have a day. 10 is way too much. 5-6 is usually the norm and it’s exhausting enough.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I’m not subscribing to onlyfans accounts, but even a non subscriber can see some stats. So I randomly looked at some of the wrestlers pages:
Wrestler 1 has 56 posts, 470 likes. Impressive isn’t it ? But how many fans? 22.
Wrestler 2 has 91 posts and 1000 likes. Fans number undisclosed, but the likes per post ratio is about as wrestler 1.
These are the figures for other wrestlers as well, us and european. So no one is having thousands of subscribers. 100 would be an overwhelming achievement. 100 subscribers=800 dollars a month. And I believe the rate of people who don’t renew is not low, since it’s getting quite repetitive as @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] suggested. Also, girls are offering free trials and 70-80% discount. Is it because demand is so high? .
Session wrestling finished? Don’t think so.

Last edited by Royh; 01-Oct-20 at 07:18.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread