Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Mar-20, 12:49
Chainsaw

Default Supergirl: The Dark Side

There it was again, that familiar feeling at the pit of her stomach.

Supergirl stood proud, her palms resting at her shapely waist. She wore her trademark blue vest with the iconic "S" symbol, her red cape fluttering in the wind. Her bright blue eyes stared down her opponents, three wannabe gangsters who thought they could get away with robbery.

Supergirl had cornered them in an abandoned building with no hope for escape.

"Right!," She said, her long blonde hair flowed dock the length of her back.

"We can do this the easy way..." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of the men move and smiled.

"Or the hard way!" The man rushed at her and delivered a punch to her jaw.
He withdrew in pain, his hand probably broken and his fingers a cartoonish mess of loose bone and flesh. Supergirl laughed at the sight.

"The hard way it is then!," She said as the three men watched her wide-eyed, audibly gulping at the sight of the blonde, muscular goddess.

The next few minutes were a cacophony of punches and kicks. Supergirl stood her ground and laughed at the sight of three men striking their hearts out. No matter what they tried against her, she didn't bat an eyelid.

Her hard body absorbed everything they threw at her.

Soon they had exhausted themselves watching as Supergirl walked toward them, cowering in their boots.

They found themselves on the ground, exhausted and unable to move.
"It's been fun boys!," She said as she picked one of them up by the man's shirt collar. His feet dangled in the air, kicking uselessly.

"But I have got things to do and places to be, so..."

There it was again, that nervous, sinking feeling in her stomach. It started at the base of her rock-hard six-pack abs and slowly moved to her chest.

"What if?," Her mind wandered. She controlled herself and threw the men into another room. Their bodies landed with dull thud on hard concrete as they steadied themselves and tried to crawl away from the blonde warrior.

"No Kara!," Supergirl told herself as she watched the helpless men scamper away at the sight of her.

"Please! Please! We'll do anything, please don't hurt us!," one of them shouted as he pleaded with the girl of steel.

"Yeah...give us up to the cops! We swear, we aren't going to try anything," She watched another as he crawled on his hands and knees.

Supergirl smiled and licked her lips.

"Stop Kara! Don't do this!"

Little did they know, Supergirl was fighting a battle of her own.

Her mind was torn in two, lost in a discourse with itself.

"What are you doing Kara?"

"GET UP!" She commanded the three men. They did as they were told, their heads hung in shame as Supergirl studied them from head to toe.

"Stop it Kara!"

Supergirl smiled at the sight of three men. Their worthless exsistence made more meaningless by their sight. They looked like bums, out of shape and out of luck.

"You.." She spoke softly to one of them.

"Dance for me!"

The three men stared at her shocked. Growing tired of their non-compliance, she slapped one of them hard across the cheek. He fell to the ground in a heap, out cold the minute he touched the floor.

She turned her fiery gaze to the remaining two.

"Do you want to join him?," She asked smiling.

Petrified, all they could do was shake. Their legs trembled as they looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

"ANSWER ME!" Supergirl shouted as she raised her arm for another slap.
"No! No! Please...no...we...will...do anything that you say!"

Supergirl grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Well," She quizzed as the two men looked at each other. They slowly started to dance, their awkward steps visibly irritating the girl of steel.

"PATHETIC!" She shouted.

In her head, a voice grew louder.

"Stop it Kara! What are you doing?"

Ignoring it, Supergirl marched angry towards the two men as they cowered in fear. Her eyes glowed red with rage.

"No...please NO!" One of the shouted as the other got up and tried to run away.

He was stopped dead in his tracks by a hard kick to the back of his head, nearly breaking his skull in two.

"Oh god!," the remaining man gasped at the sight of his friend falling limp to the floor.

"Kara! You nearly killed that man! Stop!"

Still ignoring the pleas inside her head, Supergirl calmly walked toward the man.

"The way I see it!..." She spoke calmly as she circled around him. He writhed on the floor, his hands protecting his body from illusionary punches.

"You either get up and dance for me or I kill all of you!"

The soft, hushed tone of her voice instilled chills in his heart. He got up panting and sweating, trying his best to shake a leg.

Supergirl seated herself back on the chair and watched him left-foot his way through an awkward routine. She bit her lips and spread her legs, her fingers disappearing beneath her skirt.

The man stood frozen, his eyes unwilling to believe to what was happening. He resumed his dance when Supergirl stared at him angrily again.

"Ummm..." She threw her head back and moaned. He watched dumbstruck at the beautiful warrior on the chair before him.

"What...is...your...name?," Supergirl moaned in between thrusts. By now her fingers were deep inside her skirt, her legs softly shaking as she caressed her body with her free hand.

"An...Anton...Smith," He replied meekly as he continued his dance.

"Well...Anton...," Supergirl bit her lips softly.

"Ever....heard of a lap-dance?"

"Kara...No!"

The voice inside her head rang hollow. Supergirl stripped off Anton's clothes.
Tears ran down Anton's face as he soon found himself nude and giving Supergirl a lap-dance. She watched him try his best, playfully flicking his balls hard enough to softly hurt.

She laughed as more tears ran down his face.

"Please...no...." Anton's cries fell on deaf ears. Supergirl grabbed him by the waist and sat him down on her lap. Spreading her legs, he guided his erect member into her and sprang his body up and down with her arms, moaning in pleasure. She was raping him.

Soon, Anton found himself bent over the chair as Supergirl spanked him hard. He cried with each attack on his now red cheeks. Anton's eyes went wide with shame as Supergirl shoved a finger in his ass.

She soon had Anton by his back on the chair, his legs spread wide. Supergirl guided his member between her skirt again and thrust hard in the Amazon position.

She came with a loud roar, her orgasm reverberating through the empty room.

When the two men regained consciousness, they found Anton on the floor, coiled, nude and weeping.

"KARA!! KARA! WHERE ARE YOU?" Screamed Jessica as she pranced around her home looking for her friend.

She found her sitting on the couch, half-asleep watching some god awful cooking show.

"KARA!" She said slapping her awake. Her generous chest brushed against Kara's chin as she woke to the sight of her skimpy purple crop-top.

Jessica shook Kara awake by her lacey, green bra.

"ANTON SMITH JUST RAN AWAY FROM PRISON!"

"So?," Kara said sheepishly, tugging at the strap of her lacey green g-string.

"Well, isn't that the guy you...you know...RAPED!"

"Stop being dramatic!"

"I'M being dramatic? Mrs. blonde here rapes a guy and the i'm the one being dramatic!" Jessica placed her toned arms on her curvy waist. She wore short denim pants to go with her purple top.

"Oh please! I'm sure he didn't mind, he probably gets turned on by that shit!"

"Kara, how can you be so insensitive?," Jessica's green eyes sparkled with concern for her friend. Lately, her instincts were difficult to pin down. Supergirl had not been herself lately, her mind slowly turning over to the dark side.

"Insensitive? Jessica we are talking about low life scum trying to screw people outta money, I think they deserve whatever is coming to them," Kara shrugged and got up from the couch.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Listen to yourself!," Jessica screamed.

"Look, I don't know why you are making a big deal out of this! It's just a bad guy we are talking about! Besides he can't hurt me," Kara spoke as she yawned.

"Hurt you? What about people closest to you? What about me?," Jessica pleaded, wondering if her friend was even listening to her.

"People know they can't hurt my family! If they come near you, then they will no longer exist!"

Jessica gasped. She wasn't her friend anymore, the Supergirl she knew would never take someone's life. Jessica watched as Kara walked away, resolving to fight this battle for her friend. Only Jessica could save Supergirl from herself.

Moments after she was attacked, Supergirl tried to remember what had happened. She remembered standing on a large fan. She remembered it suddenly turning on, blowing her red skirt up, her red g-string filling her attacker's view.

The next she remembered was a hard knee, smashing into her crotch.

Supergirl collapsed to the floor, on her knees holding on to her snatch.

She remembered her attacker's voice.

"We meet again, Super Bitch!"

It was Anton.

He grabbed Supergirl by her blonde hair and stood her up straight. Supergirl noticed Anton wore steel gloves with a florescent green liquid coursing through the tubes attached to them. It was Kryptonite and those gloves were the ones that she gave to Jessica.

In a second, she understood what happened.

"Looks like I am going to have straighten Jessica out a bit but first..." Her thoughts were interrupted with a hard, deep punch into her gut that bent her over.

Anton held her steady by her hair and sent a hard knee into the side of her head. Before Supergirl lost balance and tipped over, Anton grabbed her and repeated another knee to her nose springing her head up, sending her beautiful blonde hair into a tizzy.

He tore open her skirt and g-string, pinning her back against a wall.
"I am going to have some real fun with you!" He growled and began mauling her crotch with punches and hard knees.

Supergirl stood there against the wall, her legs spread apart, eating hard blows to her cunt.

"What do you say, Super Bitch?," Anton punched her hard in the crotch again.

"Ready to give me a dance?"

"Fuck off, degenerate!," Supergirl growled and ate another knee for her defiance.

"I was hoping you would say that!," Anton ripped open her blue vest, leaving her body with nothing other than her cape and red boots.

Now he focused on her belly sending excruciating blows to her toned stomach. Supergirl bent over again and again with the impact of each blow.

"Now let's see how these babies hold up? Eh!," With a sinister laugh Anton began pounding Supergirl's breasts. He chopped, punch, bit and slapped with abandon as Supergirl felt pain she hadn't in years.

When he was done, Supergirl's body was black and blue, with fist shaped bruises everywhere from head to toe.

Tiring he turned he turned his attention to Supergirl's lovely face, detonating hard punches, snapping her head left and right. When he was done, one of her eyes had swollen shut and she bled from her mouth and nose.

"Not so tough, are you now Bitch!?," Anton growled and grabbed Supergirl by the hair.

Supergirl soon found herself tied to a contraption that held her suspended off the ground. Her blonde hair was tied to the ceiling supporting her upper body that arched upward. Her feet were tied to the ground and her toned abs rested on a pole.

Supergirl's body made the shape of a "P" as it was held. Her arms were tied to two pillars, each pulling in the opposite direction. Anton ran his fingers over every crevice of her body and laughed as he heard her moan.

Without warning, he began a ferocious attack on her back. He hit her with hard punches and forearms all over her toned back. Soon enough, his mind wandered downward as he began a prolonged session of abuse on her snatch.

Supergirl felt the Kryptonite infused steel gloves wreak havoc on her crotch. All she could do was bite her tongue and grunt angrily.

Suddenly, she felt one of Anton's gloved fingers enter her from behind and gasped as Kryptonite coarsed through her veins. He finger-fucked her hard and relentlessly.

Anton's savage treatment almost left Supergirl an orgasming mess but thankfully, he stopped just short of her getting off.

"Ah-uh! Not Yet!," Anton roared and ripped a steel pipe off the wall. He beat her with it relentlessly, Supergirl's screams filling the empty room. When he was done, he had bruised her chest and back, black and blue.

Heaving and breathing hard, he fell to the floor. He coughed and spat out blood.

"What...how...what is happening?," Anton wondered aloud.

That's when he heard her laugh. Her bloody, brutalized body seemingly mocking him.

"Can't take it, can you big boy?," Supergirl smiled as she clenched her teeth to soothe the pain.

"What...do...you MEAN?," He said stuttering between spurts of hard cough and blood.

"The Kryptonite, it's killing you!"

Anton's face went blue. He couldn't breathe, entire moments of his life flashed before his eyes as he felt his vision going blurry.

Shaking the cobwebs off, he stood up.

Anton grabbed Supergirl by the hair and shoved his member deep in her bloody mouth, face-fucking her hard.

He came after a few moments of intense oral drilling and watched his pearls drip out of Supergirl's mouth.

"If I'm going out, I'm going to take you out with me"

With renewed vigor, he began a fresh assault on Supergirl's captive body.
After battering her body, he took her from behind, fucking her rough till he pulled out and came all over her back.

He collapsed to the ground, exhausted and dying but safe in the knowledge that he had at least avenged his brutal rape.

That's when heard it. Supergirl moaned loudly enough to fill the entire room with her sexy voice. She orgasmed in her bounds as Anton watched dumbfounded.

As soon as Supergirl came, her body healed back to new. She broke out of her constraints and walked towards Anton with a red glow in her eyes.

Anton stood up and punched her, smiling as he saw her head sprang left.

That's when he realized that the rest of her body did not move an inch. The Kryptonite wasn't affecting her anymore.

"Surprised, Pig?!," Supergirl landed a haymaker under his chin breaking his Jaw instantly.

Anton grabbed his loose Jaw and collapsed to the ground, writhing in pain. He felt Supergirl's thighs close around his head. The last thing Anton saw before he died was Supergirl's crotch flush on his nose.

Jessica rushed to the door as the bell rang, expecting Anton. Jessica collapsed to the floor in horror to see Supergirl standing there nude, in one of her hands was Anton's severed head.

"MY GOD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? KARA, WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME?"

Jessica cowered in fear at the sight of the woman of steel.

"I'm exactly what I need to be!," Supergirl spoke calmly as she took small steps towards Jessica.

"You on the other hand, need to be taught a lesson!"

"No...no! I'm sorry! I thought I could bring the old you back....please...I'm your friend!" Jessica whimpered as Supergirl picked her up by the hair.

Jessica's feet kicked the air fruitlessly as Supergirl held her in the air.

"Don't worry! I am not going to hurt you..." Supergirl ran her fingers over Jessica's curvy body.

"I just took a hot beating and got turned on, unfortunately Anton couldn't quite stay awake to get me through, you on the other hand..." Supergirl placed a finger under Jessica's chin.

"Look eager to please!"

Jessica hung her head as tears ran down her face. Supergirl raped her through the night and left her on the bed in the morning, turtled up and crying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
brutal, female fighting, femdom, maledom, sex