Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: After the first fight: What should happen in the coming plot?
Policeman Jonas fights Heike again 29 58.00%
Policeman Jonas fights his mom 10 20.00%
Policeman Jonas fights Heike´s mom 9 18.00%
Policeman Jonas fights Lee Price 2 4.00%
Heike fights the mom of Jonas 4 8.00%
Heike fights her mom 5 10.00%
Heike fights another policeman, a friend of Jonas 14 28.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-Apr-21, 03:20
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,032 Times in 5,474 Posts
Wrestling Policeman meets Rodeo Girl

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part One

I sighed. Reading last year's burglary statistics was not exciting at all, but I had to go through it if I wanted to pass the upcoming police examination successfully.

I heard a knock on the door. I looked up, thankful for the interruption. "Come in, mom!"

It wasn´t mom, but I knew the blond head of hair that pushed itself over the threshold pretty well. "It's me, Heike. Since I'm leaving for America next week, I wanted to bring you back the travel guide that you kindly lent me. "

I liked our neighbor's daughter, even if she was a bit annoying at times. That was probably inevitable with pubescent girls. "Put it on the shelf!"

I went back to my numbers. Heike passed my desk. “What kind of weird picture is that? Hot! "

I spun around, startled. Heike looked curiously at the Lee Price autograph card that I had received in the mail today. Damn it! I should have thought of shoving it under a book before I asked Heike into the room.

And I should have controlled my movements better. My elbow knocked over the half-full Coke glass that I used to fight fatigue. The brown liquid sloshed over the picture.

"Oh, I'm sorry ...", Heike stammered, seized the card with presence of mind and waved it back and forth. That didn't help anymore either. My most valuable collector's item, which showed Lee Price performing one of her legendary head scissors in a mixed fight, soaked up with caffeine and sugar.

A total disaster. I had invested the police income for a whole week in this pic that I had only recently bought on the Internet, and now it turned into an almost worthless piece of paper. "Shit!" I swore loudly.

"It can´t be that bad," replied Heike lightheartedly, "it's just an old image of a pretty woman and a man who she's obviously spanking his butt." She gazed at me. “You seem to like vintage. Just like me. You know what? As a replacement, I'll give you a picture from my collection of horse photos from old TV series. I have a very nice one showing Black Beauty. "

My mouth stayed wide open. A Lee Price original versus a cheesy horse picture? For a moment I was taken aback, then the anger overwhelmed me. And it was looking for a valve. "You stupid brat!"

I grabbed Heike's wrist and pulled her towards me. Heike stumbled and fell to the ground, but held the Lee Price picture tightly. Being a full-grown man, I wasn't proud of attacking a teenage girl, especially since Heike wasn't really responsible for knocking the glass over. But I just couldn't control myself at that moment.

"Give it to me!" I demanded and grabbed Heike's wrist.

"Get it!", Heike replied boldly, withdrew her hand and stuck out her tongue. Did she want to annoy me now? You´ll pay for that, I thought, bending her wrist.

“Ouch!” Heike shouted, “you'll get that back!” Heike kicked me and hit my shin pretty hard.

At least now I should have broken off and helped her up, but somehow I wasn't finished with her. I threw myself on Heike, placed my knees on her upper arms and pressed her wrists next to her ears onto the carpet. The Lee Price picture floated from Heike's fingers and slipped under the desk.

"Let go of me!" Demanded Heike.

"No!" I rotated my knees on her biceps. That hurt her, and it ought to. Lee Price versus Black Beauty, really! This girl deserved a punishment.

Heike turned out to be tough and brave, I had to give her that. Stifling every exclamation, she began to fight back, silent and dogged. She tried to yank her arms free, but I was way too heavy for her. She reared up, but I held her down easily.

Heike stopped her efforts. Now I could finish my lesson. I reached up, loosened my right hand, and pinched her nose. At that moment I saw two shadows racing up out of the corner of my eye. Her slender lower legs twisted under my arms, her feet crossed in front of my chest. The girl is amazingly strong and agile, I thought, astonished. Heike jerked me backwards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leeen01.jpg (129.7 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn01.jpg (507.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn02.jpg (280.2 KB, 65 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-21, 15:06
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: Policeman meets Rodeo Girl

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part two

The back of my head hit the linoleum hard. The room turned around me. Heike slipped onto my abdomen. Now she pressed her thighs against my sides, now her hands pressed my wrists down.

Roles reversed, the brat had caught me in the Schoolgirl Pin! The realization drove my daze away. I reared up furiously. Heike kept her balance skillfully. I had often heard my mother rave about Heike's well-known skills as a successful young rodeo rider. Now I understood why. Heike balanced me like an unruly Mustang.

My anger grew. Ever since I discovered my passion for wrestling women, especially for competitive mixed fights in pin-and-submission style, I often fantasized about taking on a strong Amazon, a Lee Price, a Kim-Ly, a Rage. I wanted to defeat such a power woman after a hard fight, wanted to show that I, the man, was the stronger one. And now I was fighting a sixteen-year-old girl from the neighborhood whom I knew from the sandpit days, and I had to struggle like mad to escape from her hold? Me, the policeman?

Again I reared myself up, again Heike countered me. It didn't help, I couldn't get rid of my burden that easily. I paused and looked for a plan. “You will not escape, Jonas. I am too strong for you. Give up; I don't want to hurt you, ”advised Heike and turned the knife in the wound of my male pride. Damn it, I couldn't let a teenage girl fuck me up that way!

Heike's words activated my last reserves. I pushed myself up again. My pelvis caught the office chair, which crashed to the floor. I almost succeeded in throwing Heike off, but in the end she stopped this attempt. "Quiet, brownie, I've tamed dozens of young stallions like you!"

She was so sure of herself, now the chick even tried to be funny. But she wasn't. But what could I do? There was no denying that the girl was in control of me! I paused, frustrated and exhausted. There I lay now, the proud young man, helpless under this rodeo girl. Could it get any worse?

It could. Heike loosened her hands, slid further up and put her bony knees on my upper arms. Hope glowed in me. Her acting gave me a chance. I had consumed enough mixed wrestling films and knew what to do. With the courage of desperation, I threw myself aside. Heike fell, but as she tipped over she wrapped her legs around my neck. "That's the same move as it is shown on the card, isn't it?" She asked cheerfully. "Do you like it?"

I really did. At least in theory. In practice, I suffered from the tight thighs that clung to my neck. If Heike was going for it she could press my larynx in, I was aware of that. Was she?

“You shouldn't have attacked me, Jonas; you have asked for the mess you´re in now. Do you concede? And, of course, do you apologize? "

I should have done it, but stupid male pride kept me from submitting. I didn't want to admit the obvious. I doggedly put my hands between her thighs to break her leg clamps when the door opened. Mother, I recognized by the sound of her steps. Had the crash of the chair falling lured her upstairs?

“What's going…. LET JONAS FREE, HEIKE! RIGHT AWAY. The poor boy can't breathe! "

Heike obediently opened her scissors. Relieved, I sucked in the oxygen, which could now flow unhindered into my lungs again. "Everything is OK, we just replayed the photo that you can see below the desk," replied Heike quick-witted. She wanted to help. It didn´t work. Of course, her remark only made the situation worse.

"What photo?" Asked mother, stepped up, bent down and picked up the cola-soaked autograph card.

"WHAT'S THAT PHOTO, JONAS?" Shiver ran down my spine. When Mother used this tone of voice, she was not in the mood to be trifled with.

“The both of you surely have something to discuss about. I don't want to disturb this mother-son-thing. So I will disappear. I'll put the Black Beauty picture in your mailbox, Jonas ”, Heike promised happily and disappeared.

"WHAT IS THIS PICTURE ABOUT, MY SON!" I closed my eyes. It turned out to be the worst day of my life.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn03.jpg (409.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn00.jpg (526.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn04.jpg (237.6 KB, 64 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-21, 03:57
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Policeman meets Rodeo Girl

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part three

Heike has returned! She invited us to have a coffee. Mother and I accepted gratefully.

Heike opened the door herself. "Hello! Nice to have you here! ”My eyes almost fell out of my head. The skinny teenager had turned into a beautiful woman within the last year.

We relished the Original Horse Apples she took with her from the US. Heike, an annoying teen before she left, joked and shone with joy, she really seemed to flirt with me. I absolutely had to get to know this wonderfully changed female being better in private.

Obviously Heike shared my desire for a more intimate togetherness. She winked at me. "I brought a little gift for you that I want to show you upstairs, Jonas." We went up to her room, leaving our moms alone.

I looked around. The room exuded the old girl's charm: Horse posters were still hanging on the pink-painted walls, trophies boasting of her numerous sporting successes still filled the shelf. But Heike had changed a lot. She seemed mature, confident, calm in herself. The year abroad oviously had been pretty good for her. "You must have learned a lot in America, haven´t you, Heike?"

“You can bet on that, Jonas. My English has improved tremendously and I was able to gain interesting experiences, culture, food, everyday life, the whole program. And the highlight: During the holidays I was even allowed to tour with the rodeo circus. So I saw half the country while doing the things I like most. ”Heike looked at me seriously. "Before I report in detail and hand you my little present: Are you still angry about the incident that happened a year ago?"

I swallowed. "Don´t know what you are talking about…."

"Don´t try to fool me, Jonas! I still feel a little guilty about it: First I irritated you so much that you poured Coke over this strange Lee Price's autograph card I looked at, and when we were tussling around I caught you with my head scissors, so your mom had to save you. You, the cop, helpless in the hold of me, the cheeky teen! That must have been extremely embarrassing for you. "

“My mother didn't have to save me! I could have got free myself! ”I protested.

An indulgent smile played around Heike's mouth. “Sorry, strong man, but my memory is a different one. Anyhow, don't worry: I am not just an excellent horse rider, I also was always successful at wrestling my friends since I was a little child; so it is not surprising that I turned out to be better than you. "

"I could have freed myself!" I repeated stubbornly. Of course, I hadn't forgotten the memorable horror day. Heike's words and her tone tore the wound open again. "And do you really think you are better at wrestling than me? You can´t truly believe in that! "

Heike looked over at me. Her lenient smile was worth a thousand words. She really did believe. It made me extremly angry.

“Your gaze tells you are really serious, Heike. All right: I'll prove to you that I can kick your ass in a wrestling match at any time. If you dare…” I was amazed at the determination with which the words streamed from my lips myself.

“You HAD been hurt pretty much by being defeated by a sixteen year old chick like me. And you dearly DO want to know who of us is stronger. OK, let's clarify, and don´t let us waste time: Now and here! ”Heike replied tersely. "To avoid any misunderstanding: I will not let you win just to save your ego!"

“You don't have to either; I will kick your beautiful butt! "

"Thanks for the compliment, but it won´t make me take it easy on you. Referring to the outcome: Wait and see, dear Jonas."

Filled with determination, we put the furniture aside and built ourselves up in front of each other. In terms of size and weight, I was superior to Heike, not as much as I was a year ago, but still significantly. Maybe Heike was able to counter my self-defense skills, which I had perfected in the police force last year, with the trained body of a semi-professional rodeo rider to a certain part, but anyhow: It wouldn't be easy to defeat her, but in the end I should be able to do so. I just had to be!

"Let´s go!" I gave the starting signal.

Heike didn't lose a second. With the speed of an attacking lioness, she dived and grabbed for my legs. Startled, I hopped back. Her hand wiped my neck, I ducked. “Maybe I should have told you that I even got a try on steer wrestling. To add it on, we grappled a lot to warm up before our shows, "she announced with a grin," sometimes even with the boys. The guys were really tough and didn't hold back when facing us chicks. Still, I haven't always lost ... "

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn041.jpg (537.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn042.jpg (256.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Steerwreen.jpg (772.7 KB, 59 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-21, 13:55
Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,105 Times in 971 Posts
Default Re: Policeman meets Rodeo Girl

Love this!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-21, 14:56
Last Achievements

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part four

Shit, I thought and decided to take Heike even more seriously as an opponent. Still, she caught me in her next attack. Heike's right hand encircled my left ankle. She pulled. I crashed to the floor. With a wild indian war cry, Heike lunged at me.

The triumphant look on her face showed that she probably assessed herself being the winner already, but she was wrong. Having been trained hard in the police self defense sessions, I had been able to dampen my fall. I opened my arms and legs, wrapped them around Heike's body as she hit me, and turned around with her. So I got on top of her in a skillful move. Before Heike could manage her impressions, I grabbed her wrists and pressed them to the floor. Heike screamed. "You got me in the Schoolboy Pin!" She looked very surprised.

I didn´t. My friend and colleague Kevin, the best wrestler in our department, had taught me this counter move. "Obviously I do," I replied with a nonchalant tone. "Do you still think you can cope with a man like me in a tussle, Heike?"

Heike reared up without a word, but I was able to keep my position. To stabilize myself and to put even more pressure on her, I wrapped my legs around Heike´s and hooked my ankles around hers. Kevin had also taught me the Grapevine Pin. Now it paid off.

What a position! I laid pressed flat on this proud, beautiful young woman and enjoyed hearing her concentrated breathing. I had often dreamed of this: A dream woman like Heike below me, defending desperately against defeat.

Heike proved to be pretty competitive, that was for sure. She fought back with everything she could throw in. It was a lot, and that was a good thing for me, just the way I liked it. Minute after minute passed in this intense battle of bodies and wills, both of us sweating, both panting.

Since late childhood I dearly strived for such an outstanding test of strength with a strong woman. I didn't want an easy gain, but of course I wanted to win at last. I gave everything to stay on top of her. The many hours with Kevin in the police training hall paid off. Heike's condition had certainly improved since last year, but at last even her endurance subsided.

Realizing her final breakdown, I laid myself down even lower. Heike's shoulder blades were pressed firmly on the floor. I started counting “1-2-3…”. Heike squirmed back and forth, but my grip was just too good. She looked up to me angrily, but her body couldn't follow her gaze.

"8 - 9 - 10!", I finished the count. I looked down at Heike triumphantly. She remained stiff under me. I celebrated the situation for a few seconds by showing her a muscle pose, then released her. We sat up.

“Chapeau: Well fought, Jonas!” Heike's voice was full of honest appreciation. „You really got me this time.“

"I know. Don´t worry, I am a pretty strong guy now. But anyway, thank you, ”I replied satisfied. I had wiped out the blamage of my last year defeat. That made me feel relaxed and free.

For any reason, Heike didn't seem particularly frustrated. We continued our conversation. I reported on my daily life being a policeman, talked about the experiences at demos and as a bodyguard. Heike raved about passing miles of cornfields in Illinois, listening to Country Music in Montana and shaking head about the pitiful state of roads and power lines all over the States in urgent need of renovation. It was really fun talking to her. Heike was witty, I had a good day too, and most of the time we couldn't stop laughing.

Damn it, I was about to fall in love with this girl! And best of all, I felt it was mutual.

The minutes passed in a hurry. The hand of the clock marched relentlessly towards my start of duty for this day. “I have to go in twenty minutes. I already say thanks a lot for this great afternoon. "

“I'll be happy to give that back, Jonas. We should see each other again pretty soon. "

"Now that I have proven to you that I am the stronger there is nothing to prevent it ..." I teased back.

Heike frowned. “The stronger one? You think of our wrestling match? OK, today you won; I underestimated you, you took me by surprise and were able to beat me fair and square, no doubt about that. But remember, one year ago it was me who had won. According to my calculation it is a draw between us. "

"You are wrong, dear girl: I didn't give up at the time, so it's one to zero for me," I replied. "But if you insist: I am always available for a decisive battle."

„It´s obvious that we have to clarify this issue.“ Heike exuded determination. I liked that look on her face. "At any time? What about now and here? There are some minutes left to prove our points. So I am ready – are you? Do you dare?"

So she wanted to know. Me too. All right then; "Now and here. We don't even have to rearrange our fighting place…. "

A minute later we faced each other again, ready to rumble.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn043.jpg (687.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn05.jpg (567.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn06.jpg (889.1 KB, 35 views)
Old 19-Apr-21, 03:14
Last Achievements

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part five

We both literally glistened with ambition. Especially Heike´s quickness fascinated me to the core. There almost was something magical about the speed at which her nimble feet danced across the linoleum.

Heike went for my ankles. I bent down and pushed her shoulders back. Heike lunged forward again, and this time she was successful. With a quick turn of her body, she feinted me. Heike embraced my chest with her lean arms, stretched out her hips and hurled me to the ground with a powerful hip throw.

The girl was really good at fighting, I thought. But so was I. During my short flight, I wrapped my legs around her waist. When I hit the floor, I immediately rolled her onto her back. "Fuck!" It slipped unladylike over her lips. So Heike had learned to curse in the States too, I thought, amused. But that shouldn't help her. I pressed Heike's wrists down and slid onto her stomach.

“The Schoolboy Pin; you remember? ”I mocked. Heike glared at me angrily, and damn it, I was enjoying the situation. A beautiful woman with whom I could laugh and wrestle - what more could I ask for?

Anyway, I had been solo for far too long. What was I waiting for? When I had defeated Heike, when I had shown her that I was the better one in physical combat, I wanted to ask her if we should see each other regularly. If she wanted to be my girl friend.

Heike reared up. I countered easily. "You can't get out of there, dear girlie!" I stated calmly.

Since she was playing at the sandpit, Heike dearly hated being called "girlie" by me. I really enjoyed it when she put on her cute pout then; that's why I named her that way.

"You dare to call me girlie?" Heike´s resolute tone should have warned me, but me fool basked too much in my apparent triumph. So I saw the two shadows speeding up a little too late. Two firm calves brushed my ears. Deja Vu, you idiot, I scolded myself as Heike put her feet under my armpits, crossed them in front of my chest and brutally yanked me backwards.

It went just like it had happened a year ago. My skull hit the ground hard. Heike slid onto my body while I tried to digest the shock of the impact, grabbed my wrists and pressed them to the floor. “My usual counterattack; you remember, big strong man? “, Heike paid me back my teasing. "Obviously not; you seem to be forgetful. "

I reared up. Better said, I tried to, but Heike's thighs pressed brutally against my sides and nipped my resistance in the bud. "You've gotten even stronger since last year!" I gasped, "You actually need a weapon license for your murderous legs."

“I got one,” Heike whistled back cheerfully, “Daily riding leads to steely leg muscles, you know. I got so much power, I could break your ribs with no effort, but you have to go to work. How could you explain that kind of injury? Crashed by a maiden´s thighs? You'd better give up before I hurt you by accident. "

I wasn´t ready to concede yet, so I bridged up again. Heike increased the pressure. “Forget about it, Jonas! Think about, wild mustangs collapsed between my legs. How can a mere guy like you even think of being more successful?"

Looking at it from this perspective, of course Heike was right. And was it really such a same being defeated by a strong girl in modern times? I decided to be a emancipated guy, accepted reality and subsided my attempts trying to throw her off. “OK, you are the stronger one; I submit. Let me go, please. "

"Not yet," replied Heike. A shock ran through my body. I was beaten, I was helpless, and i had admitted defeat: What the heck was the girl up to do to me?

"By the way, I'm sitting quite softly," Heike added mockingly, "too much fat, I guess? You really should do some sport! I´ll show you why."

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn051.jpg (650.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoEn052.jpg (301.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg heijoen061.jpg (552.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg HeiJoen07.jpg (532.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg heiJoen08.jpg (327.3 KB, 22 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-21, 15:59
Last Achievements

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part six

There I was, laying under Heike, this seventeen year old girl, a grown guy, an adult policeman, caught up in a pretty embarrassing position. Defeated in a wrestling match, helplessly at the mercy of this chick. I endured her ridicule and had to wait and see what the girl was planning to do to me. An emotional roller coaster ran through me: I was afraid. I felt aroused. I waited eagerly.

"You said you could have gotten free from my head scissors last year," Heike stated. "I'll give you the chance to prove it right now ..." Heike loosened her hands, slid up and grabbed the back of my head. I threw myself to the side and pulled in my skull.

I was ways too slow, just like I had been a year ago. Heike wrapped her legs around my neck. "Now show me if you can break my headscissors if your mother doesn't save you from me, you loudmouthed hero!"

I dearly wanted to prove it to her! I wedged my hands between my neck and her thighs and tried to squeeze her legs apart.

A hopeless attempt. It seemed to me that I was pushing against a vice. Man, this girl had steel hard muscles! I didn't stand a chance.

"Problems, Jonas?" Heike laughed, amused, and increased her pressure. I struggled desperately for air. I squirmed back and forth. Heike followed every move I made like she was playing with a doll while I was fighting like mad.

The girl was toying with me, and gosh, she was extremely good. I thought of myself being a pretty good wrestler, trained well by my buddy Kevin, but Heike taught me wrong. I learned the lesson of my life.

It didn't help, I had to jealously admit her superiority.

I was just about to tap when the door opened. "Remember, Jonas, you have to go ..." I heard a female voice. Anne, Heike's mother, I recognised. Damn´ it!

That was the worst that could have happened to me. Thinking of me as Heike´s boyfriend, maybe as a potential son-in-law, I was looking extremely wretched.

"GIVE JONAS FREE, DEAR CHILD! AT ON ..." Anne broke off. "No!"

I looked over at her in amazement. “I didn't want to believe what your mother told me about your inclination, Jonas, but she was right. So you and my daughter really got closer physically – in a fight! In this bizarre, disgusting way! With you, the man, being the pathetic loser"

Anne shook her head. "I rate that kind of stuff pretty dirty and weird, but obviously you both like to act that way. Besides, taking on a strong girl like Heike – what a pretension! You really earned an ass-kick, and you got it for sure. Even I would have problems to defeat my daughter, you know. So don't play too long with this bugger, Heike; Jonas and his mom have to leave in about ten minutes. "

Anne closed the door. I looked Heike in the face. “I admit my defeat. Let me go."

"No!"

I was shocked. "Why don´t you give me free? What else do you expect from me? What are you up to do to a beaten policeman?"

"You are so cute when you are helpless!" Heike kissed my forehead. “First I will report to the end. Do you know who I met on my tour all around the US? Lee Price! "

I stared at her in consternation. "The one and only Lee Price?"

Heike grinned. "Right: The one and only one. Since you spent so much money on her autograph card, I did some research before crossing the sea. I found out that Lee works as a teacher in Tucson. I wanted to get to know her and asked her to meet up when we were in town with the rodeo circus. We drank coffee and had a nice chat. In the end, Lee even challenged me to a wrestling match. A tough cookie she is! "

Heike in a physical combat with Lee Price - envy rose in me. And curiosity. "You are damned strong – you surely beat the old lady?"

"Who knows? We filmed our match, it's saved on my laptop. To allow you a little preview, it was a real great fight. After we had battled, she gave me a set of her hand-signed autograph cards. For you, her loyal fan."

Heike slowly let her thighs slide over my cheeks. The movement excited me. “But you asked me why I didn´t give you free after tapping. Well, first I want to take you as my boy friend for a little while. Any objection?"

"No," I stammered. I had wanted to ask her the same from the position of the strong, victorious man after our wrestling match; but obviously I wasn't successful. Not good enough. "And secondly?"

Heike pinched my nose playfully. "I would like to have my photo back; you now, the vintage pic showing Black Beauty ..."

Shit, I thought. "I am afraid I don't have it anymore!"

Heike stared at me dearly aghast. She shook her head. „Giving away my gift? You can´t be serious! You will pay for that!“ I was at her mercy, and her gaze made me shiver with fear.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heijoen09.jpg (679.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg heijoen10.jpg (357.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg heijoen11.jpg (649.6 KB, 35 views)
Old 23-Apr-21, 00:48
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Policeman meets Rodeo Girl

Really good story, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to stouf For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-21, 05:49
Last Achievements

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part seven

Kevin looked at me in amazement. "Have I got it right? First you gift me the Black Beauty photo for my vintage trash collection, and now you ask me to hand it back to you? "

"Yes!" I confirmed.

"Because Heike beat you in a wrestling match?"

"That sums it up pretty well."

Instinctively I bowed my head a little. Even though Kevin was my best buddy and partner, I was still embarrassed to admit my defeat against my eighteen-year-old girl friend. In addition, the seconds under Heike, after I had confessed to having given the picture to Kevin, had been extremely painful. Heike was very angry, and she could do the muscle ride as good as the horse ride. At least.

"Lucky old you!" Kevin nudged my ribs playfully. I looked at him irritated. I had waited for some mockery and taunting, but I didn't expect this reaction.

“Don't be so hypocritical. For any man it's quite a dream to go into a clinch with a sexy woman like Heike. Besides, it is no sensation for me that a trained sportswoman can kick the ass of an average guy like you in a wrestling match. "

"Especially since I have a lot more experience in this sport than Jonas," Heike said. “When I was on the rodeo tour in the States, we girls regularly wrestled as a warm-up. There we also competed against the boys. This not only earned me a lot of routine, I also know what to do to act against a guy. Jonas did wrestle – well, let´s say pretty well, but he had no chance at the end. "

“I even won against you once!” I protested.

"You see!" Kevin commented sympathetically. Examining, he let his gaze slide over Heike's body. He seemed to like not only her personality. “You look fit and strong, Heike, if I might say so. I can well imagine that you could cause problems for some guys on the mat. If you weren't Jonas´s boy friend, I would love to take you on myself for a little tussle. "

Heike looked at Kevin and nodded her head in appreciation. “And if I wouldn´t stick together with Jonas, I even might accept your challenge, Kevin.“

Ouch, I thought, feeling jealous. „Maybe there will be a chance for a match one day ", I interrupted the upcoming flirt. There was clearly a sexual tension in the room between the two. I tried changing the subject. “What about the Black Beauty photo? We brought another one as an offer to swap. "

"Hegrina, the legendary German trotting mare from the seventies?" Kevin looked at the photo Heike presented him with a skeptical connoisseur look. "Sorry, I am not interested."

Heike´s gaze froze. Obviously she hadn´t expected that consequent refusal. I could almost see her thinking what to do. "An offer!" she said five seconds later. “Your Black Beauty against Hegrina - and a wrestling match against me.“

A wide grin entered Kevin´s face. „We can swap – if you beat me!“

„Deal!“, Heike replied before I could do anything to stop the upcoming catastrophe.

Startled, I looked over at Heike. I didn't like that idea at all. "Do you know what you are doing? Kevin is our wrestling champion. If he doesn´t hold back, he could hurt you! “ And besides, I don´t want my girl friend get into physical contact with such a handsome guy, I additionally thought. Even if he was my best buddy.

"Deal accomplished!" Kevin fell in, totally ignoring my interference. "Will you be the referee, Jonas?"

The decision was made. At least that gave me the opportunity to prevent the worst, so I nodded. Once again, Heike's room mutated into a wrestling arena. We put the furniture aside.

Ready to fight, the two stood up in front of each other. Heike, the slim, fit rider, versus Kevin, the cop with the impressive body. Under normal circumstances I would have enjoyed watching a fight like this. But there were my best friend and my girlfriend who wanted to roll over the ground skin on skin. And I had do watch!

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Heikefren01.jpg (439.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Heikefren00.jpg (491.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Heikemomde.jpg (185.8 KB, 43 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-21, 04:03
Last Achievements

Policeman meets rodeo girl, Part eight

What a sight for me to see! My girlfriend and my best friend faced each other, ready to wrestle. Kevin estimated himself being superior, and a confident grin touched his face. Casual, almost arrogant, Kevin's arms lunged forward. Heike slid away from him with concentration and flexibility, looking for a chance to attack herself.

Kevin was a model athlete. A muscle man, a real bull, surprisingly fast, given his weight, and the undisputed wrestling champion of our department for good reasons. Anyway, going against Heike, the well-trained fitness woman and successful rider, he had a challenge to master that should not be underestimated. Both competitiors were experienced in wrestling and knew what they were doing. They danced in front of each other, waiting for a mistake of the opponent.

Until Kevin had studied his foe enough and decided to attack more consequently. With an aggressive scream he rushed forward, feinted, dived below Heike´s defending arms and stood behind her in a blink of a second. His movements were impressive as always. Kevin´s arms went under her armpits, his fingers crossed on Heike's neck. "The Nelson," I murmured. One of Kevin's specialties. He had never allowed an opponent to break free from this grip.

However, Kevin had never wrestled against such an unusual, unorthodox fighter as Heike. Before he could apply pressure, Heike got down on her knees and put her hands on Kevin's neck. A scream, a jerk, and the massive male body sailed through the air. This technique was not written down in any textbook at the police school, so Kevin was taken by surprise. His back slammed hard on the ground.

Kevin groaned, and I guessed why, for I knew about his vulnerable point. Ever since he was thrown off from a rearing up police horse at a demo last month and fell hard on the tarmac, he had to suffer from a bad left shoulder. It was not healed completely yet. Maybe his only weakness. His greatest anyhow.

Being in that battered state, Kevin couldn't take this impact easily, I assumed. I was right. Kevin pushed himself up to relieve the battered shoulder. Heike used her momentum. As fast as a cobra struck, she wrapped her slender legs around Kevin's abdomen, hooked her heels and pressed. "Got you, champion," Heike stated in a casual voice.

Kevin wanted to get up. Heike twisted her slim body and tried to hold him down.

I will never forget what happened next: If there ever had been an intensive, dogged wrestling match, it was this one. Determination and the will to win were carved into the faces of the two opponents and let the muscles protrude. For twelve minutes they measured their strength, mute, ambitious. I expected convulsions at any moment, taking into account that they were fighting this hard. Kevin was stronger, no question about it, but Heike had the better angle and knew how to use it.

I never expected it, but the miracle happened. Kevin slumped, collapsed like a mustang broken down! I suffered with my sex mate, and I was proud of my girlfriend as well: Heike, the eighteen-year-old chick, my girl friend, had forced down the great Kevin!

Kevin snorted. Heike looked down at the man between her thighs like a souvereign queen. "Compliment, Kevin: No one ever lasted in my bodyscissors that long. But now you're done at last. Are you giving up?"

Kevin shook his head and started an attempt to pry Heike's legs apart. Well, he tried his best. Heike acknowledged his futile attempts with an amused smile. She increased her pressure and elicited a cry of pain from Kevin. “Do you have enough now? I like you! You're cute when you're so helpless. Please concede; I don't want to hurt you, Kev. "

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heikefren000.jpg (168.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Heikefren06.jpg (1.05 MB, 43 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine pin, headscissors, mom, policeman, rodeo girl, schoolboy pin, thighs