Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-21, 22:24
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Great series can't wait to read what happens next hope Tommy really gives her what's for even if he has to resort to using dirty tactics. You know sometimes a guy got to do what he has to do ��
Old 23-Oct-21, 13:00
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,032 Times in 5,474 Posts
Wrestling Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Chapter Ten: The rage of a son

Now Tommy had the opportunity to make his mother suffer for the public humiliations from his days in the sect that had left so deep wounds in his soul. All the elongated ears, slaps and blows of the rod. Tommy chased forward, pushed Ronja's arms away, clutched her hips and yanked her up. "Now you will pay!", He repeated, "Pay for seventeen years of childhood and youth hell!"

Ronja shifted her weight and made Tommy stumble. “I'm really sorry about what happened to you, believe me, son” she squeezed out, “but that's not the topic now. Now we're wrestling, and you have to fight good to beat me. ”Ronja bumped her heels into Tommy's knees. Tommy sagged backwards. Reflexively, he released his grip on Ronja's waist. Ronja clasped Tommy's abdomen with her legs. Tommy pressed against her thighs and broke the clamp before Ronja could cross her heels and intensify the pressure. Only to find himself stuck in Ronja's head scissors a few seconds later. How could the woman have turned on him so quickly?

It was a lot harder for Tommy to escape this hold, but he succeeded finally. Grapevine, Chin Lock - Ronja put grip after grip on him, and Tommy felt his strength waning. Was it because the previous fights against Ria and Hilde stuck in his bones? Was it because his mother's constant attack did bother him? Did the unfamiliar wrestling moves exhaust him? Somehow Tommy couldn't get Ronja under pressure.

Ronja proved to master an almost inexhaustible repertoire of holds. It seemed to Tommy that she was working on each of his body sections, as if she was taking him apart piece by piece. His mother was vastly superior to him. After ten minutes Ronja had overpowered her son, literally knocked him down. Tommy lay panting under his mother. And most frustrating, he couldn't see any sign of strain on her face.

"Mama has Tommy for sure!" Stated Hilde soberly.

“No chance, boy. If you´re smart, you would give up before Ronja gets serious, ”added Ria.

So the two girls assessed him already beaten. It just can´t be that I lose to this woman in a wrestling match, Tommy implored himself. Not again. He renewed his attempt to throw Ronja off.

But Ronja did not grant him an inch of success. With no apparent effort, she countered every try of her son to turn the tide. She snuggled her thighs tight against Tommy's ribs. Ronja scrutinized her son's face. “You are not up to me in a wrestling match. Your mother simply is stronger than you. Be a man and admit it. "

"Never!" Hissed Tommy, "I can handle you!"

“If you think so…”, Ronja replied with a shrug, “I wanted to teach you something about the Breast Smotherer anyway. Do you remember? ”She lay flat on Tommy and grabbed his wrists. Her bikini-covered breasts hovered just a few inches above his nose.

A shiver ran through Tommy's body. Should he lose the wrestling match that way? As a grown man versus a thirty-five year old woman? Against his mother? A mixture of desperation, pride and anger gave him new strength. Tommy put his legs on the floor and tossed his pelvis up. Ronja fell to the side.

That he succeeded with this desperate act surprised Tommy himself. Was he stronger than he thought? Had his mother underestimated him? He needed to regain his strength, Tommy knew and wanted to roll away. But again he was too slow. Before he could escape his mother, Ronja wrapped her legs around Tommy's right arm. Her hands gripped his left wrist tightly.

Ronja was lying across her son, and Tommy felt as if he was pressed down by a heavy load and not by an ordinary woman's body. Again his mother had him caught in a dangerous grip. "That's the cross pin," she told him as if he was a little kid who needs to be instructed by his female teacher.

Final to come
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RoToEn01.jpg (538.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn02.jpg (746.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn04.jpg (587.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn08.jpg (372.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn03.jpg (549.5 KB, 35 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-21, 21:10
Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Amazing �� story
Old 05-Nov-21, 04:12
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Trophy Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

The final?

His mother was a damn good wrestler, Tommy had to admit. He reared up and put in every resistance he had to offer.

Tommy was a pretty good athlete, ambitious, agile and fit. But not good enough for his mother. Ronja did not allow him to surprise her again. She stayed on top of her son with ease and effortlessly balanced all his attempts. She really dominates me at will, Tommy realized, frustrated and reluctant. Exhausted, he paused beneath his opponent, unable to move an inch. Ronja looked into his face.

“You're done, brother. Mom has got the better of you. One - two ... “ Now his little sister started to count him out! What a humiliation! Tommy closed his eyes and didn't move a muscle until Hilde had reached the Ten.

Defeated! His mother had beaten him in wrestling again! Tommy raised his eyelids. What would he be able to read on Ronja's face? Victory pride? Appreciation for his tenacious resistance? Tommy discovered - disappointment. Nothing could have hurt him deeper.

“I would like to congratulate you on a good fight, my son, but sorry, I can't. That was a lousy performance.” Ronja's words hit Tommy like slaps in the face. “A young man is defeated by his mother for the second time - in a wrestling match! Honestly! "

"But I really, really tried," stammered Tommy, "I gave you my best shot. And remember, I defeated Hilde and Ria earlier ..."

“Are you proud that you beat two girls, by a close margin and with a lot of effort? My God, you speak just like your miserable father when he overpowered me, the fifteen year old prostitute! "

“And besides, you didn't fight well against Ria and me either, brother. You were rather lucky! ", Said Hilde, "Next time when we meet, I demand revenge! I am sure you have no chance against me then. "

Tommy looked over at her. His kid sister was bursting with self-confidence. She's probably right, Tommy thought. Hilde's words shattered the last of his self-confidence. Tommy couldn't suppress a sob.

"I can't believe it: The loser is crying!" Ria uttered. "And I idiot thought about sharing a night with him!"

Ria's words finally brought Tommy back to reality. Defeated and mocked - this was not how he had imagined the first meeting with his mother and sister. But despite everything, at least he finally had found a family. HIS family.

These three women loved wrestling. They would meet with him again, and the way that day had gone, Ronja, Hilde and Ria would challenge him again.

Would he dare to face them?

Of course he would. Perhaps he would be able to beat the girls again, especially for he had made up his mind to practice wrestling. He would improve, and maybe he could hold his own against Ria and Hilde.

But could he do against his mother?

Tommy looked up at Ronja. She was enthroned on him like a queen. This woman was so strong. So fast. So dominant.

She was way too good for him. He would probably not be strong enough to win against her for a long time.

To be honest, maybe he would never be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RoToEn05.jpg (457.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn06.jpg (411.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn07.jpg (556.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn09.jpg (632.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg RoToEn10.jpg (585.0 KB, 51 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-22, 16:50
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Would love to read more of these.. especially the fem v fem .. thank you and well written!
Old 01-Feb-22, 15:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would love to read more of these.. especially the fem v fem .. thank you and well written!
Thank you. Right now I am not writing stories, but there are some of mine in this forum. Most fights I describe are mixed, but in some there are fem v fem parts like "The fetish wrestling seminar" and "Will you marry me?". I would be glad if you like them.
Old 01-Feb-22, 16:10
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Can't wait to read next chapter thanks for the great story thread ,hope Tommy can defeat his domineering mother some day, maybe he could fight dirty to achieve the victory? Just a thought