Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-21, 06:02
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,039 Times in 5,474 Posts
Wrestling Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family, preview

Was it because he was tired? Or turned the woman - who had introduced herself as his mother - just out to be fairly strong and skilled? Tommy thought of himself being an athletic young man, but he couldn't fix his opponent under him. On the contrary; slowly the blonde gained the upper hand. Tommy had to invest every ounce of his strength to hold his own against this female.

He failed. His unexpected guest forced him down, constantly attacking him. Tommy ended up on his belly, panting. The woman knelt on his back and powerfully twisted his arm behind his back. "Can we talk NOW, my son?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AppetEn.jpg (450.8 KB, 205 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-21, 15:05
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Wrestling Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Chapter One: Tommy meets his mother – and his match?

"You suffer from suppressed aggression against your mother," diagnosed Silvia, Tommy's therapist.

Tommy frowned. "Are you sure? I don't even know her."

“What kind of woman lays down her innocent newborn child on the threshold of the house of an obscure sect? How have you been treated in this weird community? Have you ever heard the words “I'm proud of you?” Did someone hug you lovingly when you were desperate? And what about your puberty? You couldn't try out yourself, you didn't have parents to rub yourself against to develop your personality. The fact is: Your own mother rejected and violated you. By giving you away to the sect, she destroyed your childhood and youth, and deep inside you, you blame her for that. Even if you are not aware of it. "

"I am still not sure," Tommy continued to doubt.

“Let's play it through. Imagine your mother suddenly standing at your door. What would you do to her? Don't hold back, don´t be shy. ”Tommy let his imagination run wild and described every brutal detail to Silvia. How he threw himself at his mother. How he tore her clothes. How he beat her until her lip cracked and covered both of them with blood.

And Tommy knew that Silvia was right.

Two days later

Tommy tore his sneakers off his feet and threw himself on the bed. The 20-kilometer run in the evening should have exhausted him and calmed him down. However, it didn't work. He physically was out of breath, but his nerve system was vibrating. The last therapy session reverberated. Had Silvia got to the heart of his problems after all? Did he really suffer from a hidden hate of his mother?

The door bell rang. Not now, Tommy thought in annoyance, but as he expected the package with the new running shoes to be delivered, he pushed himself up from the mattress and opened. It wasn't the postman who stood on the mat, but a middle-aged blond female. "Whoever you are, I don't have time," snapped Tommy and tried to slam the door.

With presence of mind, the woman put her foot on the threshold. "No time - for your mother?" Tommy held his breath: could it really be her? The pressed tone, the gleaming eyes didn't go along with a bizarre joke. And there was something else that touched him. Her smell?

It was her, Tommy somehow knew, and something was skipping inside him. He grabbed the blond forelock, dragged the woman into the hallway and hurled her to the floor. His suppressed aggressions found their outlet. Tommy threw himself on top of the woman, grabbed her chin and pressed her to the floor with his weight. "You damn ..." Tommy pulled back.

He got no further. Tommy felt a knee bang hard against his buttocks. The woman reared up. As a marathon runner, Tommy was lightly built, she acted amazingly powerful, and so the woman threw him off her. Tommy grabbed her again. They rolled over the linoleum, clutching each other.

Was it because of his physical fatigue? Or was the woman who introduced herself as his mother really that strong and skilled? Tommy thought he was a sporty young man, but he couldn't hold his opponent under him. On the contrary; slowly the blonde gained the upper hand. Tommy had to invest everything he could to avoid her gaining the top position. He failed. His unexpected guest forced him under her, constantly bothering him. Tommy ended up panting on his stomach. The woman kneeled on his back and forcefully twisted his arm behind his back. "May we talk NOW, my son?"

Thirty minutes later, Tommy was sitting across from his unexpected visitor and conqueror, drinking coffee. Was Ronja really the woman who had given birth to him? Doubts still smoldered in him. “How do I know that you really are my mother? How did you find me? ” Tommy asked.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VorRoToEn00.jpg (784.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg VorRoToEn.jpg (371.1 KB, 199 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-21, 03:51
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Chapter Two: Phantasies of a male virgin

“I found your name on the Internet. I knew I laid you on the threshold of the house of the sect on November 7th, 2004, wrapped in a baby blanket with Captain America imprinted on it. That date was written down in the sect's accessible annals. ”The date was easy to be found out, but not the detail with the blanket; nobody but his mother could have known that. Add to that the tone of her voice, the similarity of their faces, the chemistry between them - Tommy no longer doubted that the person who had overwhelmed him a short time before was his mother. A thousand questions laid on the tip of his tongue. "Why did you gave me away? Do I have siblings? Who is my father? "

"Your father? Unimportant! Some brutal asshole whose name I don't even know. I was fifteen when I gave birth to you and was working as a prostitute. ”Hearing Ronja's words, the chance of ever getting to know his sire fell apart. A lump rose in Tommy's throat. “The sect advertised they were taking good care of unwanted newborns. What should I have done? I couldn't have given you the surrounding that a child deserves. How I would have loved to see you grow up! Now I want to make up for what I missed and get close to you. "

"You already got close to me," teased Tommy, holding his still aching arm. "And how you did! You spanked my butt pretty for sure. Where did you learn to fight so well? Do you do martial arts? "

“No, but as a whore you learn to fight on the street, believe me! Don´t worry, today I make my living in a different way. But I'm still fighting from time to time. Mostly with your half-sister Hilde, who lives with me with her partner Ria. We even have a mat in the basement. ”Tommy held his breath. So he had a half-sister. How did she look?

And what would be the sight when she measured her strength with her mother? Images rose up in Tommy that strangely aroused him. Two females, panting and covered in sweat, rolling over a mat, maltreating each other with body scissors and trying to pin the opponent. Why did this idea so captivate him? Was it because he had not yet had any sexual experience with the female gender, because he was a virgin male? Was there an unusual tendency slumbering in him? A - wrestling fetish? Tommy shook his head to get rid of the strange thoughts. Perhaps one day there would be an opportunity to watch mother, sister and this Ria at their fights. At that moment he had other impressions to think about. He had a family. A patchwork-family, he corrected himself. With an unusual sporting hobby.

“Hilde and Ria would like to get to know you very much,” Ronja continued, “I'll be celebrating my thirty-fifth birthday on Saturday. It would be great if you came. "

Five days later

Ronja celebrated her special day just with her two children and with Ria. Hilde, Tommy's seventeen-year-old sister, turned out to be small, sporty, a black-haired tomboy somehow. In contrast to that her lover, Ria, was a nineteen-year-old long-legged blonde, a real beauty Tommy could imagine on any Playboy cover. Tommy enjoyed his mother's care as well as his sibling rivalry with Hilde. Ria, however, was trampling on his nerves. She constantly provoked him. "Raise your glasses, girls: Finally we got a strong man in the house!", Ria toasted to Tommy. He couldn't miss to hear the irony in her voice.

“And what a strong man he is! Got his ass kicked by my stone old mom at the first meeting! ”Hilde teased.

"Hey!", Protested Ronja, "I'm not stone old!"

"Hey!" Protested Tommy too, hurt in his male pride. “Ok, Ronja - mother – you made me submit. But I was pretty tired from running. Otherwise you would certainly not have overwhelmed me. "

"You really think so?", Ronja asked back, "I don´t!"

Hilde looked at Tommy. “Mom is strong, and you don´t seem to be a powerful athlete, bro. I bet she can beat you in a wrestling match anytime. By the way, certainly I also can."

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kap1de01.jpg (338.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Kap1De02.jpg (597.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Kap1En00.jpg (125.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Kap1En01.jpg (448.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Kap1En02.jpg (849.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Kap1En03.jpg (837.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Kap2enHilde.jpg (185.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Kap2enRia.jpg (218.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Kap2EnRonja.jpg (240.0 KB, 81 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 03:48
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Chapter Three: The Challenge

Tommy stared at his younger sister, unbelieving. Did she seriously think she could get the better of him in a fight? "I take every bet that I would beat you in wrestling, Tommy,” added Hilde, “Well, do you dare to go against me, bro?” The girl was serious, no doubt about it. Tommy held his breath. His half-sister challenged him to a wrestling match the day they met? Hilde's self-confident appearance not only impressed him, it also fueled his imagination. How would it feel if he rolled over the floor with Hilde? What if he put her in a headlock, felt her warm skin or her hot breath beneath him?

And what would go on inside him if the improbable happened and it went the other way around? What if Hilde overpowered him, sat on his chest after a hard struggle and pressed his hands to the floor? What if his younger sister looked down at him mockingly and counted him out, in front of their mother? Could he deal with this defeat in a sporting way, or would he see it as a loss of face, as a humiliation?

His mother had told him that she, Hilde, and Ria often measured their strength in wrestling matches, and Ronja's descriptions had piqued his curiosity. He had hoped to watch the three women fight each other. But to wrestle them himself? Go against his sister, against his mother? Even though he was convinced he could win these tussles, the idea felt strange. Not right in a moral way, somehow. "I'm not fighting you, Hilde."

"Little coward, eh? Are you afraid I would spank your bum? ”Replied Hilde boldly.

“I understand that Tommy will not accept your challenge, Hilde”, Ronja fell in, “A match like that would be very unfair! You wrestle regularly and Tommy is untrained. It would not be a great success to kick his ass. "

"And think about the fragile male ego, Hilde," added Ria, "which man likes to be beaten up by his little sister - in front of his mother ..."

Tommy felt as if the three females were punching his gut in a row. Did they really think that Hilde could defeat him? He was the man in this room, the only representative of the stronger sex, he had to prove his superior position in the family hierarchy. "I may not have much experience in wrestling, but if you think Hilde or any of you could beat me, you're wrong," said Tommy. “I just don't want to mess around with my cheeky sister on mother's birthday; I'm afraid I might hurt you, Hilde. "

“I would have to hold back not to hurt YOU, you big puke. And you say i'm cheeky? You'll get that back! ”Hilde held her tense biceps under Tommy's nose. Tommy nudged it playfully. Pretty tight, he realised amazed.

"Typical for the male sex: Big mouth, but when things get serious, the guys pussy out," Ria replied mockingly.

The behaviour of the three women had managed it: Tommy has got angry. Pretty angry! "Pussy out? Me? You're crazy, Ria! "

"Come on then, brother!", Hilde got up. Tommy pushed himself up too.

"Slowly, kids!" Ronja fell in again. “I didn't want an argument of my son and my daughter on my birthday for sure, but now it went the other way, and obviously I can't stop you from attacking each other. But if you do, do it right. Didn't you regret that we couldn't realise a real tournament mode, girls? With Tommy there would be four of us, and then that would work. I propose a pin-and-submission mode, round robin, and in case of a tie looking at the overall standing, the result of the match between the even competitor decides - would you take part in it, Tommy? "

Tommy swallowed. Should he accept? What would it look like if he didn't? Three pairs of female eyes targeted him. "What about you, big strong brother?" Asked Hilde, „Do you dare to take us on, or are you wet in your pants because you are afraid to get your ass kicked by the fems in the familiy?“

Tommy pinched his arm; it hurt, so he wasn't dreaming. His mother, sister and Ria the blonde beauty really challenged him to take part in a wrestling tournament with them.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kap3En00.jpg (675.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Kap3En01.jpg (841.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Kap3En02.jpg (788.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Kap3En03.jpg (826.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Kap3En04.jpg (324.1 KB, 45 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-21, 11:48
Last Achievements

Chapter Four: The Mother-Daughter-Match

If Tommy refused the challenge, he would seem to be a coward. Besides, he wanted, no he had to show to the women what it meant to have a man in the family. "Ok I'm in! I will take you on in wrestling matches. Prepare to get your butts kicked, ladies! "

“Little macho, huh? Sounds like you need a lesson in women's power, brother ... ", Hilde replied with a grin.

Ronja determined the order of the fights. First she and Hilde had to go against each other. Mother against daughter, a battle of the generations. Then it was Tommy´s turn. He looked at Ria, his first opponent. A woman with many facets: she sounded like a feminist and styled herself like a fashion doll. For she fought regularly, she sureley knew better about the holds, and being a lean long-distance runner, he had no relevant advantages in terms of height and weight. On the other hand, as a trained athlete and man, he should still be able to defeat Ria. He had never lost a race to a woman. But this was about wrestling, and he was a complete beginner. Tommy had to take Ria seriously if he didn't want to find himself in the role of the loser.

Tommy looked over at the mat. Hilde and Ronja warmed up. His sister was more agile and had tight biceps, but Tommy had painfully experienced how hard and skillful Ronja could fight. She would certainly not make it look like an easy job for her daughter.

The tussle began. Hilde started aggressively, ducked, shot at Ronja and pushed her back. Ronja staggered, Again and again Hilde´s hands hit Ronja´s chest. Then Hilde dipped as fast as lightning and grabbed Ronja's feet. Ronja stepped back skillfully; but in the end Hilde hit her hard with her shoulder. Ronja fell down, and Hilde pounced on her like an eagle on a rabbit. Ronja threw herself to the side, but she was way too slow. Hilde turned out on top and attacked Ronja with moves that Tommy only knew from wrestling television broadcasts. Head lock, body scissors, chin lock. These women really could wrestle, Tommy marveled, and doubted if it was a good idea to go up against such determined, strong and skilled females.

Finally Hilde caught Ronja with the head scissors. She hugged her thighs tightly around her mother's neck. "Got you, mom! You´ll have to submit pretty soon!"

"We´ll see about that, Hilde," countered Ronja, put her feet on the ground and reared up.

"You fidget well, mom – taking into account you´re just an old woman!", Hilde teased her opponent and increased the pressure. Ronja was breathing heavily.

Ronja´s face flushed. Tommy worried about her health. What he was watching looked really dangerous. “What is Hilde doing there? This is brutal! We have to help mother! ”He gasped and wanted to storm the battlefield.

Ria set out her foot. Tommy fell over the leg and went to the floor. "Don´t you dare to interfere! This is a fair fight, we women settle something like that ourselves, so stay out of it! Ronja can take care of herself, and if it gets too violent, she'll tap. In addition, Hilde deserves this revenge; you have no idea what your mother did to her the last time. "

Tommy stared at Ria. "My mother really defeated this ... this brutal wild warrior?"

"Ronja took my sweet little Hilde apart without mercy," Ria confirmed. "Cracked ribs, dislocated shoulder - any questions?"

Tommy felt a shiver on his spine. What kind of family did he get into? What would happen to him if he soon had to face the three of them? Tommy looked back at the battlefield. Ronja was still struggling to escape Hilde's head scissors. She writhed in her daughter's grip, wriggled, reared up, and tried to squeeze her hand between her neck and Hilde's thigh. Tommy admired his mother. She was caught in a dangerous, painful grip, but resolutely she revolted against defeat. Hilde enjoyed her superiority. Casually she grinned over at Tommy. “Now you can imagine what I'm going to do with you when we go against each other, big, strong brother! Man, how I'll make you suffer! "

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HiRoEn00.jpg (255.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg HiRoEn01.jpg (1.07 MB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg HiRoEn02.jpg (465.1 KB, 42 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-21, 04:14
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Tommy, fighting his unknown patchwork-family

Chapter Five: Tommy steps onto the mat

A lump rose in Tommy's throat. His sister was a gifted fighter on the wrestling mat, but did she have to show her superiority in this unsportswomanlike way? Humiliating her opponent? Terrifying his next opponent? His sister was a real beast and deserved a lesson. Could his mother give her that, or did he, big brother, have to try it himself? And how could he prevent himself from getting caught between Hilde's thighs, those weapons that cut off his mother's breath without any mercy?

Ronja resisted with everything she could offer. She obviously didn't want to lose in the wrestling match against her daughter, especially not in front of her son. Hilde's grip was relentless. Ronja was literally bathing in sweat, while Tommy could see no sign of exertion on his sister´s body. Hilde loosened her grip a little and looked questioningly into the face of her opponent. "No!", Ronja hissed, "I'm not giving up!"

"Your choice, mom ..." Hilde shrugged her shoulders and pressed harder again. Her taut muscles stood out clearly on her thighs. Hilde would certainly be a good long jumper too, Tommy thought appreciatively. He himself would probably have given up a few minutes ago, but his mother was incredibly tough. But Hilde showed no weakness. She countered the defensive attempts of her opponent effortlessly.

Tommy sucked in every second. He had been really looking forward to maybe watching a women’s wrestling match. The show that mother and sister presented him exceeded even his high expectations. But even this match also had to come to an end. His mother's last strength ebbed. "Shit!" Ronja uttered and tapped.

"Yes!" Said Hilde and opened her scissors. She looked over at Ria. “Revenge accomplished. Now it's your turn, honey. Show Tommy what feminists like you do with loudmouthed macho men! "

Ria looked at Tommy. “Come on then, strong man! Don't worry, I'll finish you quick and painless. ”This woman wasn't lacking in self-confidence, thought Tommy. If Ria could fight as well as she looked, if she was even halfway on par with Ronja and Hilde when it came to wrestling skills, then he had a problem. Tommy needed a plan. Could he turn Ria's confidence, her feminist arrogance, against her? Did she suspect how strong his legs were from his running training? How fit was he? How supple he could move?

Hilde started the fight. Ria put her arms on Tommy’s shoulders and began to push him backwards. Tommy could have countered, but he let his opponent prevail. Should she waste her strength and underestimate me, he thought. Ria fell into his trap. She grinned. "Seems like I'm even stronger than you. Are you scared of me, Tommy-Boy?"

"You are pretty strong for a woman," admitted Tommy.

"Before you wet your pants because of fear ..." Ria jerked her hands to teh side and jumped forward. Tommy, not expecting this move, stumbled. Ria cupped his neck, twisted her hips into him, and threw Tommy to the ground. Shit, the woman is really good, Tommy thought. His situation reminded him of a racing accident with a fall, and he had had various painful experiences with it. Instinctively Tommy rolled on.

With that action he surprised Ria. Suddenly Tommy lay over her and for the first time in his life felt a woman's body below him. And then a perfectly built one! Warm, curvy and firm. That felt really good. But he didn't want to admire this woman, he wanted to defeat her. How could he turn that position into a victory?

Ria put her legs on the floor and reared up. Tommy wrapped his legs around Ria's, grabbed her wrists, and held her down. Ria stared up at him in amazement. "I thought you had no experience in wrestling, and then you know how to put me in the grapevine pin?"

The grip with which he held down his opponent had a name; he'd done something right, Tommy recognized with deep satisfaction.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HiRoEn03.jpg (574.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg RiToEn01.jpg (517.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg RiToEn02.jpg (703.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg RiToEn03.jpg (843.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 24-Sep-21, 02:28
Last Achievements

Chapter Six: Tommy leaves the mat - but how?

Tommy tensed his thighs and calves. Ria groaned. So that hold did really hurt her, Tommy realized. Good. Ria turned to the side and wanted to tear her arms free. "You're not gonna throw me off, girl!" Tommy hissed, pressing himself close to Ria's body.

„You´ll see, boy“, Ria answered.

Being in intense pyhsical contact with this beauty, Tommy learned what it meant to wrestle against a strong, determined woman. A wild ride began. Ria spread her legs almost into split to break Tommy's grip. Most men could not have held it; Tommy, being pretty agile because of the stretches to prepare for running, kept the hold. He even snuggled his legs closer around Ria's thighs and calves. Ria writhed, gasped, and cursed, holding out for minutes. Ria's gasps, the smell of her sweat somehow aroused Tommy. I get a boner, he realized, totally bewildered.

"Look, mom, what my brother has hidden between his legs," he heard Hilde's mocking voice, "not that bad at all!"

Tommy blushed as his penis pressed greedily against Ria's navel. He knew he was really well equipped below the abdomen. Now Ria found out too. An astonished, almost covetous expression drew in her eyes.

Ria went limp. Tommy stared down at his opponent in amazement. Was she out of strength? Had his erection frozen her? Whatever the reason was, Tommy now had a clear advantage and pressed Ria´s shoulders down. They still were in a wrestling match, somehow. "One - two," he started the count.

"No need to end it that way: You won, Tommy" Ria said in a hoarse voice, "I'm giving up." She lowered her voice to a whisper. “You really have something that fascinates me. If you win the tournament, you would win a night with me! "

"Thanks", Tommy whispered back, "I'll come back to that ..."

Tommy stepped proudly to his chair. The prospect of a night with Ria spurred him on more than any doping could have. So far he only wanted to win the tournament; now he had to do it.

Hilde hadn't noticed her lover's erotic promise. She mockingly blinked at Ria. “How embarrassing, darling! You lost to a guy! A beginner! My brother! And that spread wide in the grapevine pin! Shame on you! "

“Tommy wasn't wrestling that bad at all. Let's see how you do against him ”. Ria drew up her knees; even in this position she spread out concentrated eroticism. Tommy was extremly keen on losing his virgin state with her. Before that, he had to put his mother and sister in their place on the mat.

"It's our turn, brother!" Said Hilde, "I won't make it as easy for you as Ria just did."

Ronja started the battle between brother and sister. Hilde attacked, Tommy backed away. He knew that he was in good shape and could hold out for hours. Did that also apply to Hilde? Her arms and legs went for Tommy faster and faster. She would catch him if he just acted passively, Tommy knew and changed his tactics. He did not avoid the next headlock. Brother and sister fell to the ground.

Hilde's head went up slightly when she touched down. Tommy, who had speculated about that, wrapped his thighs around her neck and grabbed for his ankle. He had seen this grip on a wrestling broadcast. They called it the Figure Four Headlock. The captured fighter had to tap on tv. Could he make his strong little sister to do so? "Got you, Hilde!" Asserted Tommy boldly.

“We´ll see about that, brother!” Hilde tried to push the scissors open. Tommy's leg muscles were slim but as hard as a board. I'm not going to let the girl get out of there, Tommy vowed, and held on. Hilde gasped, jerked her head around. She put her legs on the floor and bridged up.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RiToEn04.jpg (300.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg HiToEn01.jpg (402.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg HiToEn02.jpg (490.6 KB, 33 views)
Old 03-Oct-21, 08:26
Last Achievements

Chapter Seven: Fighting little sister

Years ago, being caught in the clutches of the sect, Tommy often imagined how life would be if he had a little sister. How he taught her to climb up trees and use a bow and arrow. How she would look up to him, imitate him. He would put the first cigarette in her mouth. Pour in the first beer. Offering the first joint. Drag her along to parties and watch her first flirting attempts with amusement. Teasing her and rivaling with her. Show her her limits when she perked up and tried to question his superior position in the family hierarchy.

But reality wrote a different story. His little sister had grown up into an attractive young woman. She had challenged him to a wrestling match and turned out to be a worthy opponent. An opponent though who wriggled in his grip and didn't want to lose at all. Tommy looked into Hilde's grim face. "Are you giving up, little sister?"

"You dream of that, Tommy", Hilde angrily hissed back and reared up again, "I'll get out of this, and then I'll make you eat your words, you arrogant boy!"

I would even give you a chance to do that, you tough brat, Tommy thought appreciatively. If you were free, you would pounce on me like a fury and get me in trouble, before the eyes of our mother, before the eyes of hot Ria. As angry and strong as you are, you might even have a chance to defeat me. So I just can't let you get out. Tommy increased the pressure of his thighs and dug his calves deeper into Hilde's neck. Hilde gasped.

Tommy enjoyed his superior position in this battle of sexes and siblings. Hilde had provoked him, wanted to test him. Based on her experiences from fighting her mother and Ria, she had surely assumed she could beat him, the beginner. He proved out to be better than she thought.

Hilde did not give up, tried again and again to open Tommy's head scissors. Minute after minute passed. Hilde's resistance began to gnaw at Tommy's strength. You're a tough beast, little sister, Tommy admitted admiringly. The wrestling match with her cost him as much strength as running a marathon. His muscles began to stiffen and he felt the first signs of cramps in his legs.

Tommy still could handle the threat, but for how long? Should the improbable happen? Should his sister defeat him, the endurance athlete, because he was running out of stamina? That no longer seemed tob e impossible. Hilde braced herself against defeat for an almost infinite amount of time.

In the end, however, she ran out of strength. Hilde's breathing began to rattle, her rearing up became more hectic. Now she is done at last, thought Tommy with relief and forced his vibrating muscles to squeeze harder again, "Admit that I'm the stronger, sister!" Demanded Tommy through clenched teeth.

At last the girl surrendered to the inevitable. “Shit!” Hilde cursed out and tapped on Tommy´s thigh.

"Lesson learned, little sister?" Asked Tommy, patted Hilde on the reddened cheek and released her. He felt extremely satisfied. Even being more exhausted than after an intense interval training, it couldn't go any better for him: At first he had hesitated to compete against the three women on the wrestling mat, and now, after his two victories, he was just one victory away from winning the tournament.

And one victory away from spendign a sex night with Ria, that blonde beauty with whom he wanted to lose his virgin state. If he turned out to be successful, she would spend the night with him, she had promised him. Should his mother lose now to his sister's lover, he would have gained the triumph and this tempting prize.

Ronja and Ria stepped on the mat. Tommy kept his fingers crossed for Ria. If Ronja were to win, he would have to fight her, his mother, for the tournament victory. He wasn't sure if he could hold his own against his strong female, especially when taking into account his exhausted state.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HiToEn03.jpg (424.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg HiToEn04.jpg (604.9 KB, 59 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-21, 04:48
Last Achievements

Chapter Eight: Mother vs. potential lover

"How do the tussles between the two of them usually end?" Tommy asked his sister.

“The score is pretty even so far. Ria was successful in the first few fights, but Mom won the recent two. Which really annoys Ria ... “I see, Tommy thought; To get the ass kicked by the future mother-in-law was certainly a pain in the ass for a proud young woman.

Ria let her hips circle. What a hotstuff, admired Tommy, and couldn't prevent getting a boner again. Ria winked at him. Tommy blushed. Ria was sending him sexual signals, obviously trying to turn him on, Tommy realized. He felt like wax in her hands. An irritating, but a pretty good feeling. "Let´s go, you two!", Hilde started the fight and pulled Tommy out of his fantasies. Ronja and Ria tried to push each other off balance.

Seconds added up to minutes without anything decisive happening. Until Ria exploded. A foot swept off Ronja's legs. Ria went after her. Now Ria has my mother in trouble, Tommy thought happily. But he was wrong. When Ria crashed down on her, Ronja wrapped her right arm around Rias neck, turned both bodies and stabilized her position with spread legs. Tommy was impressed by his mother's swift action. Ronja looked into the face of her opponent. "You will probably lose again, honey."

"Forget it!" Ria hissed angrily and reared up. She tried to open the headlock. Ria was agile, tough, ambitious and significantly younger than her opponent. Was that enough to turn the tables?

Ronja confidently held down her opponent. “No chance, Ria; tap! ” she demanded. Ria gasped. Her red face contrasted nicely with her blonde hair. She continued to struggle, but Ronja held her position. Shit, thought Tommy; if Ria lost he had to fight his mother for the tournament victory. As good as she presented herself and as exhausted as he felt, there even might be a little risk of defeat.

And if he lost, he could forget about his love night with Ria. "Defend yourself, Ria!", Tommy cheered on Ria , "Do you want to be defeated by an old slut like my mom?"

Ronja looked over at her son, amused. “You call your mother an old slut? You want me to get my ass kicked? What a beautiful son of mine you are! I can´t wait to get my hands on you…. ”Ronja tightened her grip, spread her legs further and thus increased the pressure on Ria. His mother was pretty tough on wrestling, thought Tommy; he wouldn't like to be stuck in her headlock either.

Ria did her best and held on. Ronja leaned forward and pressed her breasts over Rias face. Ria fought for breath.

Ria's gasps filled the room. She threw in everything she had to offer. And that was a hell of a lot. But not enough for her opponent that day. Ria held out for a long time; but finally she tapped. “No chance against you today, Ronja; congratulations! ”she admitted her defeat.

"Thanks very much! You fought back bravely. ”Ronja got up and looked over at Tommy. “Not bad for an old slut, isn't it, my son? My victory leads to a decisive battle between us. I look forward to it! Be prepared that your old mom will teach you a lesson. "

"Let's see," Tommy replied. Now that the match against Ronja was about to begin, conflicted feelings rose in him. Was it right to wrestle against his own mother? What would happen if he couldn't control himself on the mat? Tommy still felt anger simmering in himself, because Ronja was the woman who had deported him into the sect after he was born: a sect that had stolen his childhood and youth. Was there a better opportunity to take revenge on her than to make her suffer in brutal grips? Even though he was tired, Tommy was sure that he could beat Ronja.

But could he also control his anger? Even though being really mad at her, he just had to prevent to hurt his mother.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RiRoEn01.jpg (573.7 KB, 36 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-21, 04:22
Last Achievements

Chapter Nine: Fight of the lesbian lovers

Tommy's mother had proven to be a strong fighter. When the women got into a clinch with each other, there turned out to be a whole bunch of sweat and pain on the mat; these females could stand a lot of pressure and really looked for hard fights. No, he didn't have to hold back when he had to face Ronja in a few minutes.

What if his mother got the upper hand? How would he feel if Ronja overwhelmed him, in front of his younger sister Hilde? In front of Ria's eyes, the beauty whom he would so much like to lure into his bed? It would be total humiliation, and the three women surely would shower him with ridicule. That shouldn´t happen, Tommy vowed to himself. He just had to win against Ronja.

Before the fight against his mother, however, Ria and Hilde had to fight. Hilde attacked Ria like an aggressive tigress. Ria owed her nothing and pushed her back forcefully. A wild fight began. That was exactly what Tommy had hoped for from watching the battle of two attractive and ambitious women. Hilde dove under Ria's arms, lifted her up, threw her to the ground and buried Ria under her. Ria threw herself to the side and bridged Hilde off. Like two wild cats, the two fell on each other, embraced each other and rolled over the ground. Neither could gain a decisive advantage for minutes.

Until Ria finally got on top. She pressed herself on Hilde and squeezed her lover´s wrists into the mat. "Got you, honey," she triumphed, bent down and pressed her female assets into Hilde's face.

Tommy watched the action spellbound. "Looks hot somehow, almost like an act of love, but is that also an effective wrestler's grip?" He asked his mother quietly.

“Yes, it´s called the Breast Smotherer, a purely female specialty of course. You will learn whether it is any good, once you are buried in it yourself, "Ronja whispered back," maybe right below me in a few minutes? "Tommy stared at his mother in consternation. Was she joking? Was she trying to make him feel insecure? If that was her goal, she definitely had succeeded. Tommy turned his attention back to the battlefield.

Ria's firm breasts took the breath out of his sister's mouth. Hilde twitched, but her movements became more hectic, and Tommy felt envious. Why wasn't it him suffering under Ria's fantastic body? Hilde snorted and writhed. Again and again Ria blocked her defense attempts. Until Hilde's strength finally ran out. Still being worn out after the long match against Tommy, she just couldn't go on anymore. “Shit!” She hissed, “You won! Let go of me, bitch! "

Tommy had to grin. His younger sister had now suffered two defeats in a row, against her brother and her lover; man, what annoying she had to feel! Ria lifted her breasts and allowed Hilde to breathe. "Thank you for the match, darling," she said in an erotic, deep voice and kissed Hilde on the forehead. She turned to Tommy. "Now it's your part. Let's see how you do against your strong mother. I guess she will kick your ass ... "

“Come on, my son”, Ronja asked Tommy, “Face the old slut – wasn´t that how you dared to call me?”.

His mother really was pretty mad of him because of this remark, Tommy thought and followed her to the mat. He was younger, he was the man on the mat, he had defeated Hilde and Ria, he definitely had to be seen as the favorite. But he didn´t feel like that, somehow. Anyhow, he should not underestimate Ronja, especially since he still had not fully recovered from the intense and long match against his sister. His mother had significantly greater experience when it came to wrestling. Last but not least, she had beaten him once before. "And go," Ria started the fight.

Ronja bent her upper body forward. "Let's see what you got to offer, my son." Ronja's words sent a shudder down Tommy's back. With exactly these words the teachers in the sect had always asked him to show his skills on the blackboard in front of the class. Before they showed him off and analyzed his many mistakes with relish, accompanied by laughter from the whole class. He had suffered like a dog. And who had put him in this position? The woman who was now facing him on the wrestling mat. "Payback time, mother!" Tommy hissed and went forward.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HiRiEn00.jpg (370.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg HiRiEn01.jpg (392.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg HiRiEn001.jpg (559.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg HiRiEn02.jpg (480.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg HiRiEn03.jpg (724.0 KB, 16 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post: