Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Sep-21, 21:30
Points: 2,933, Level: 22 Points: 2,933, Level: 22 Points: 2,933, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

God Billie gets hotter and hotter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to packline2110 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-21, 20:30
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

Off to great start here, wow!
Personally kinda sad not to see Marie as one of the returning characters (besides a quick reference), as she was easily my favourite.
But alas, still amazing stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-21, 21:22
Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,774 Times in 471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojiralink [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Off to great start here, wow!
Personally kinda sad not to see Marie as one of the returning characters (besides a quick reference), as she was easily my favourite.
But alas, still amazing stuff
Marie is definitely in this tournament! She won't be making her appearance for at least four more chapters, though. Marie is fire, but I gotta introduce you properly to Natelie and Malayna first.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 05:04
Last Achievements

Part 4

Jenny Violet separated her legs and let the unconscious freshman drop to the mats.

It hadn’t even been a match. Nick had stepped onto the mats looking terrified. He’d heard of Jenny, heard that she’d beaten five straight guys last semester to win the tournament. He’d assumed the guys were tossing him on the mat with some butch biker lesbian to haze him. What he saw was even worse - a woman so stunningly beautiful he wouldn’t even be able to talk to her, let alone touch her.

He had a deer-in-the-headlights look on his face as Jenny simply walked up to him, grabbed him by the hair, and shoved his head between her thighs. One tight squeeze by her hard thighs to his carotid arteries, and ten seconds later she was dumping him to the mats like a sack of garbage. The Kappa bleachers burst into screams and thunderous applause.

She stepped forward to the referee, Lisa, without even looking back at Nick. “Have this loser's friends drag him away,” she said.

“But - Round 2 -”

“Does he look like he's in any shape to continue? He’s done, dude.”

A couple of the Psi-Us dragged the motionless pledge off the mats, where they were able to gently slap him back to reality.

Jenny had an annoyed “give-me-some-real-competition” look on her face, but inwardly she was smiling. She had come to love hard competition - wearing down guys, breaking their male pride, proving her superiority over them. She craved it, even. But this round wasn’t about that. This first match of the tournament was about shock and awe - boosting the Kappas’ morale and striking fear into the Psi-Us. And her plan had gone off without a hitch. That had been the fastest blink-and-you’ll-miss it match in tournament history.

She went back to her sorority sisters and high-fived a few of them, retrieved her water bottle and took a sip, and stepped closer to the mats to watch the remaining three matches.

It was only a few moments before she was joined by Kyle. His match hadn’t been much longer than hers. He’d simply picked up the helpless Ellie, set her on her back, and cross-body pinned her for a ten count. For the second fall, he just did the exact same thing again. She didn’t have any answer for it at all. He'd rolled his eyes as he shook her hand and walked off the mats. The whole thing had just felt like a waste of time.

“This veteran-versus-pledge thing is causing a lot of mismatches,” he complained.

“Oh, I don’t know,” said Jenny. “Your girlfriend sure seems to be having fun.”

Kyle looked over to the match in progress and frowned, a little jealous as Billie helped Patrick off the mats and he seemed to stare up at her with hearts in his eyes. He tried to be cool to all his bros, but the new pledge honestly really annoyed him. He had that whole hayseed “gosh, no one ever told me I’m cute, ma’am” attitude.

Jenny and Kyle stood side-by-side and watched as the two squared off for the second fall. Kyle narrowed his eyes and frowned. Why was Billie wrestling like shit? “Armbar… armbar!” he muttered under his breath. “What the fuck, take his back!”

Kyle didn’t shout out the directions to her, though. After Billie’s first victory last year, she had told him that she felt like everyone thought he was the one who beat Dave on the mats, just using Billie’s body to do it. And that was completely true, of course, but he’d never hear the end of it if he did it again.

Then his mouth dropped open as he watched his girlfriend mount the exhausted guy’s face, and - oh, shit. He’d seen Billie cum enough times to know what he was seeing. She just rode that guy’s fucking face! In front of everybody he knew! His cheeks were burning with anger. He wanted to march over and haul that fucking kid up and punch him in the mouth.

Instead, he stood and watched as a flustered Billie went sprinting out of the gym’s side door.

“You gonna go talk to her?” Jenny asked with a wry smile.

“I - I wouldn’t even know what to say to her right now,” Kyle said.

“Well, I can tell you what you’re going to be saying to me next round.”

Kyle blinked, turned, looked at Jenny. “Huh?”

“You’re going to be calling me Mommy.” She grinned, reached behind him, and gave his ass a hard squeeze. Then she planted an aggressive peck on his lips and scurried over to the last match in progress before Kyle could even react. She smiled as she walked away. She knew his weakness well. She knew how turned on he was by strong women. And even though his Billie had come a long way, she was no Jenny Violet.

Jenny walked up next to Gina, who was watching Pete and Natelie roll around on the mats. Putting them up against each other had been a tough decision for her. Pete would have been a perfect sacrificial lamb for Marie or Kim to wipe the mats with - they'd both done it before, and Pete sure hadn’t improved any since then. And she was dead-set on humiliating that whole frat.

But even more importantly to Jenny, she needed to match up two weak competitors she knew Billie could beat in the second round, so she could take her down personally in the third. The “jiu-jitsu power couple” act those two were pulling got on her nerves. And if she had to sacrifice a possible win to put them in their place, so be it. Billie’s shitty rich-girl attitude had been infuriating. She was going to need to be taught some respect.

Jenny Violet was the reigning queen of this campus. Everybody knew it. Everybody except for those two. And they were about to find out.

“How’s the match?” she asked Gina casually, taking a sip of water.

“Well, it’s kind of like watching a monkey try to fuck a football.”

Jenny choked in laughter, had to put her over her mouth to avoid spitting water all over the mats. Gina was the best.

Gina wasn’t wrong, either. Natelie and Pete were lying on the mat grabbing each other’s heads for some reason. She counted as they rolled over and over one, two… eight! times, right off the edge of the mats. Marie blew her whistle and they untangled themselves and walked back to the center.

The two of them actually looked pretty evenly matched. Natelie was only an inch shorter than Pete’s 5’8”, and about 120 pounds to his 140. Pete had a tired but determined look on his face. He’d been embarrassed by some seriously tough girls in the last two tournaments, but he clearly did not want to lose to a pledge.

“Still 1-1,” Marie reminded them. “Get it together, guys.” She took a step back and made a slicing motion downward with her hand. “WRESTLE!”

“Natelie won a fall?” asked Jenny.

“Yeah,” said Gina. “First fall, he pinned her. Second fall, she got him in a headscissor. He tried really hard not to tap. He really doesn’t want to lose this.”

Jenny nodded in satisfaction. Damn, could Natelie really pull this off?

The two competitors had locked up in the center of the mat - sloppily. Pete tried to pull Natelie off balance by her forearm, and she responded by slapping him hard across the face. Enraged, he grabbed her by the throat, and she retaliated by shoving both her hands in his face, blinding him. Marie was watching closely to make sure her thumbs were nowhere near his eyes - they didn’t have many rules, but eye-gouging was definitely off-limits.

Pete blindly reached out, grabbed Natelie’s shoulder, tried to throw her off him - and a loud *rip* was heard through the gym as the strap of her yellow tank top was torn loose. The Psi-U bleachers started to hoot and whistle - the tank top immediately slipped down, and, apparently, the small-breasted pledge hadn’t seen it necessary to wear a bra. She yelped and covered her chest with her hands.

“Oh, shit,” Pete said, turning his head and averting his eyes with a hand against the side of his face.

Natelie scowled at him. Then, to Jenny’s surprise, she took her hands off her breasts and pulled the ruined top over her head, tossing it off the side of the mat. She charged Pete, threw her arms around his waist, and tackled him.

“Ah!” Pete cried in surprise. He’d still been looking away from her, assuming the situation must have implied a time-out, and hadn’t seen her coming at all. Natelie wrestled him over to his back, and he started to roll her off him - when he froze, his mouth dropping open at the sight of her small but sexy A-cup breasts.

To Jenny’s delight, Natelie didn’t waste the opportunity. She slid her fit legs between Pete’s, hooked his ankles, and tore his skinny legs apart in a dominant grapevine. The whole crowd was going crazy. Pete was helpless underneath a topless pledge!

“You fucking idiot,” Natelie said to him. “Tits come out, brain goes off?”

She didn’t give him a chance to respond. Natelie wrapped her arms around his head and pulled his face into her chest. Jenny’s mouth dropped open in an amazed grin. No way. This skinny girl was going for a breastsmother?? She barely had any tits!

But amazingly, by pressing her elbows together, she was able to generate just enough cleavage that Pete couldn’t seem to get a decent breath. He clawed at her arms, thrashed like a wild animal, and seemed to catch a few little sips of air, but after a minute or so his hand came up and tapped three times on her back, signaling his surrender.

“YES!” Natelie shouted in triumph. She unhooked her legs and took a seat on the beaten sophomore’s stomach, a triumphant and degrading smirk on her face.

“Guess this makes you my bitch now,” she said with a grin. As Pete opened his mouth to speak, she grabbed his head again and pulled his body into a sitting position. Natelie roughly rubbed her boobs all over his face, as she and all the Kappas laughed at the poor sophomore's expense, before dumping him back down to the mats.

She got up from the devastated frat boy, stood, and raised her fist in victory to thunderous applause from her sisters, seemingly not concerned at all by her state of undress. Pete skulked back to the Psi-U bleachers, hanging his head and in shame and covering his face with both hands.

Jenny was grinning. Wow! She didn’t really expect that Natelie could win that match at all, but never in a million years did she think the skinny girl would win it that way.

Flight 1 had come to an end. The Kappas were leading this tournament 3-1. They were doing quite a bit better than holding their own against the guys! If they kept up this pace, they wouldn’t just win their needed nine matches - they’d take twelve.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg walkaway.jpg (153.8 KB, 3234 views)
File Type: jpg 006 - nat149ALP_370441006.jpg (162.5 KB, 3227 views)
File Type: jpg pete-600.jpg (244.7 KB, 3215 views)
File Type: jpg 023 - nat149ALP_370441023.jpg (204.0 KB, 3219 views)
File Type: jpg 037 - nat149ALP_370441037.jpg (233.0 KB, 3240 views)
File Type: jpg Flight 1 Round 2 1200px.jpg (269.7 KB, 3204 views)

Last edited by EricRRobert; 08-Sep-21 at 05:43.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 11:45
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Jenny Violet was dominant, as usual. Kyle was an arrogant and jealous prick, and we already know how Billie fared in her match. The surprise was Natelie, of course. Good for her finding her confidence and humbling Pete, with a surprise breastsmother, no less.

I'm looking forward to Jenny Violet vs Kyle. I hope she demolishes him, preferably in a longer match than her one fall destruction of Nick. I would love to see her revel in her victory, after dismantling him. Billie vs Natelie is an interesting prospect, but I don't see Billie having too much trouble with the tiny pledge.

I'm not going to look forward to Jenny vs Billie, yet, because I am simply enjoying every step of the journey.

Thank you so much for this amazing thread, mate, and thanks also to tron67 for granting you permission to play with his toys.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 13:13
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I respect Jenny risking a loss to get wins over the couple. Though I honestly want to see her get knocked down a peg. Preferably her losing to Kyle in a humiliating fashion as his revenge for her tactics last tourney (though I doubt it). Follows by Billie making her boyfriend cum as she dominates him on the mat. Whatever you write will be enjoyable and entertaining though!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 13:45
Points: 9,862, Level: 42 Points: 9,862, Level: 42 Points: 9,862, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,030 Times in 194 Posts

I hope Jenny makes Kyle cum during their match! :-)

Great work, man!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domrel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 18:19
Points: 2,933, Level: 22 Points: 2,933, Level: 22 Points: 2,933, Level: 22
Last Achievements

What a fantastic story. Good to see the pledge coming out on top. Can’t wait til the next heat of the tournament
The Following User Says Thank You to packline2110 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-21, 19:04
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Wow what a great story. When I first saw Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker girls I was hooked, and you have somehow replicated that feeling for me. The story has so much potential going forward. You could have Jenny humiliate both Kyle and Billie to cement her spot at the top, or get beaten by Billie for the revenge aspect, or have Kyle beat her and have a bf vs gf storyline for the end, or the storyline where the underdog Natalie keeps advancing by beating Billie and possibly even winning the entire bracket. Honestly these all sound really good so I don't even care which one you go with.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-21, 02:12
Last Achievements

Part 5

Billie was sitting against a planter outside the gym, her head in her hands, trying not to cry. She was feeling so many things at once that her mind was just an indistinct blur.

She felt ashamed. She’d just had an orgasm on a cute pledge’s face in full view of all her friends and everyone she lived with. She felt guilty. Her boyfriend was probably furious and heartbroken at what she’d done. She felt furious. That cunt Jenny Violet had done this to her on purpose.

She also felt horny. So horny she could barely think!

Billie had always been this way. Once she had an orgasm, she couldn’t stop for hours until she was completely satisfied. Kyle had learned the hard way that if he fucked her at lunch, he’d be missing every one of his classes for the rest of the day. If he fucked her after dinner, he might not get to sleep at all. More than once, she’d been up as the sun was rising, sucking on his exhausted cock, trying to get it hard enough to climb on top of him for a seventh time.

And now there was nothing she could do about how insanely aroused she was. She had to go back in and wrestle that Natelie girl, and all she could think about was going home and wrestling her dildo. Real sex would be her preference, of course, but it didn’t look like that was going to be happening any time soon. What had she done??

She wasn’t even sure how much time she’d been out here. Maybe she’d already missed her match. Maybe she was out of the tournament. Maybe she should just go home.

She felt a hand around her shoulder. Someone had sat down next to her. She looked up and saw Amelia smiling kindly at her.

“Hey. You okay?”

“Did everybody see?” she asked, wincing and shoving her face back into her hands.

Amelia gave her a sympathetic nod. “Yeah, everybody saw,” she said, stroking her distraught friend’s back. “But don’t be so hard on yourself, Bills. These things get crazy. That wasn’t half as bonkers as what Marie did to Pete last semester.”

“You know that story?” Billie asked, momentarily distracted by her own curiosity. “I thought that stayed between them.”

Amelia giggled. “You’ve been locked in your room with that boyfriend too long. Word travels on this campus.”

“So what did happen between them??”

“I promise I’ll tell you later,” Amelia said. “Billie, you’ve got to get back in there. The third flight just ended, they’ll be back around to yours in no time, and you’ve worked so hard for this.” She squeezed Billie’s shoulder gently. “I just know how much this means to you, girl.”

Amelia was right. The tournament was all Billie had been thinking about for weeks. “How are we doing?” she asked.

“Really good, honestly. We’re up 7 matches to 5. All four of our vets took down their pledges.”

Billie’s frown disappeared for a moment as she looked curiously into Amelia’s eyes. God, Amelia was so pretty. “Including you??” Billie asked, then shook her head. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to sound surprised.”

Amelia laughed. “No, I don’t blame you. Honestly, I won on a technicality. The guy got really frustrated that I got on top of him and he stuck his thumb in my mouth.”

“Fishhooking,” Billie nodded.

“Yep. So, with a score of 0-0 - it’s Amelia! By disqualification!”

Billie laughed despite herself. “Still! You got him because he was too frustrated to fight clean! That’s a win, Amelia. You deserve it!” Then the smile faded from her face and she winced again as she shook her head. “I just don’t know if I can go back in there. Maybe I should just leave.”

“Hey.” said Amelia, taking Billie by both shoulders and turning her to face her, looking right into her eyes. “Hey. Listen to me. All the Kappas are so proud of you. You’re an inspiration. You could win this whole thing. And don’t be embarrassed! Patrick is super hot. If I wrestled him I might have cum, too.” She punctuated the last sentence with a cute giggle.

Billie smiled. Amelia was so kind. She was so pretty. And - God, she smelled so good. Billie felt lost in her clear brown eyes. She felt tingly all over.

She leaned in and kissed her.

Billie regretted her impulse immediately, but to her surprise, Amelia didn’t pull away. She put a hand behind Billie’s neck and kissed back passionately. She was an incredible kisser. Kyle could never kiss a fraction as - oh, God, Kyle.

She broke the kiss and pulled away to see Amelia beaming at her. “Wow,” said the cute brunette. “Billie, I had no idea you felt this way, too.”

“I didn’t either,” said Billie. “I - I still don’t. Amelia, I’m just such a wreck right now.”

Oh, God, had she just ruined someone else’s day?? But Amelia just smiled kindly at her.

“Okay,” she said. “We can forget about it. Or we can talk about it later. Right now, let’s go watch some fucking wrestling, huh?”

She didn’t give Billie a chance to argue. She took her by the hand and led her back into the gym. Billie couldn’t bring herself to resist her. Amelia’s hand was so soft on her wrist.

Billie cringed as she walked back in through the side door, expecting everyone to turn and laugh at her, but all eyes were on Jenny Violet as the volleyball amazon stood on the little makeshift stage at the head of the gym with a microphone in her hand. Fucking Jenny Violet. Of course she had decided to help herself to the limelight again.

“So we’re down to the final four matches of the first round,” Jenny was saying. “And the score is Psi Upsilon: five! Kappa Delta: seven!!”

The girls in the stands cheered uproariously, matched by a shocked and sullen silence from their male counterparts across the gym.

“Now, I can’t change the rules of the tournament in the middle,” Jenny continued. “Not that any of you bitches could stop me.”

All the Kappas laughed. The guys seemed less amused.

“But - I don’t know about anybody else, but this is so close that I’d like to see these next matches one at a time, instead of all at once. Even if it takes a little longer. Show of hands. Who’s with me?”

Most of the hands in the gym went up. Every one of the sorority girls was excited to draw out the destruction of their male rivals. The Psi-Us raised their hands a little less enthusiastically, but they couldn’t be seen to look anything less than confident.

“The ayes have it!” said Jenny. “Gina and Tommy! Get out here!”

Gina and Tommy? “Hold on,” Billie said to Amelia. “Go have a seat. I’ll be right with you, okay?” She turned to study the posting on the wall.

Gina and Tommy was going to be an interesting match, for sure. They had a history. Billie knew that Tommy’s older sister, Tammy, had been Gina’s best friend in high school. She knew that they were very definitely not friends now. There was no question Gina would rather kick Tammy’s ass than her brother’s, but when Jenny had gone around signing girls up, Tammy had rolled her eyes and said “Wrestling is for men. I’ll pass.”

Was this Jenny’s way of punishing Tammy? Or was she jealous of Gina’s popularity and trying to get Gina to lose control on the mats? Either way, it was a super dangerous matchup. Tommy was 6’2” and easily had fifty pounds on the redheaded senior. He was a long jumper on the track team and clearly in great shape. And Gina didn’t even really know how to wrestle. What was she going to do, get in a catfight with him?

The second match, Hakeem versus Amethyst, was going to be over before it started. He was twice her size, and Amethyst had no idea what she was doing. She was one of those girls who didn’t have a single skill except being pretty. Jenny had signed her up to the tournament as punishment for saying that one of the sorority’s colors was “forest green” instead of “olive green.”

Then Billie’s eyes widened in alarm as she saw the third match. That was Darren!! The guy she’d met at that party over the summer! She’d had no idea he pledged Psi U!

This was bad. Yes, Stephanie was a bodybuilder. Yes, she was in the gym for hours every day. Jenny was obviously counting on winning this one. But Stephanie was also five feet tall and had gone 2-3 in last semester’s tournament. Darren hadn’t been that bad a fighter even last summer, and he’d had months to train. Jenny had really screwed up here. Guess she’s not as smart as she thinks she is.

And then the fourth round - oh, fuck. Bret was a varsity football player. He was a six foot tall, 210 pound Greek statue of hard muscle. He was twice Malayna’s size. Kyle had beaten him before, but Billie seriously doubted whether she could do it herself. She doubted whether any of the girls could, honestly.

As for Malayna, Billie didn’t really know anything about her. Actually, she only knew the one thing everybody knew: Malayna was a sex worker. She’d started the day she turned 18. It wasn’t just videos on the Internet, either. Apparently, she also saw clients. She swore it was all legal, but Billie didn’t see how that could be true.

The sorority leadership had had a meeting about it, and they’d just about decided to reject Malayna’s bid to Kappa Delta, when Gina had stood up and given a speech about how it was 2021, about how it was important to be sex-positive, about how sex work is work… no one was really sold, but they all changed their vote because Gina is Gina.

This could be four losses. They could easily lose this thing.

Well, fuck it. Billie didn’t share Jenny’s obsession with dominating the Psi Us. Billie was only interested in dominating Jenny herself. And maybe she’d take some pleasure in seeing Jenny’s plans fall apart. Maybe it would even get in the bitch's head and make her easier prey.

Gina and Tommy were stepping to the center of the mats. Tommy was offering a handshake to his opponent and Gina was slapping his hand away angrily. It was time for Billie to take her seat. She walked to the bleachers and sat down next to Amelia, who smiled cutely and rested her head on her blonde friend’s shoulder.

It was all Billie could do not to kiss her again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (209.4 KB, 2770 views)
File Type: jpg Flight 4 1200px.jpg (252.5 KB, 2765 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post: