Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Jun-21, 21:07
Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

Default Re: Taylor Swift... No, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm coming around to the belief that many female celebrities including Taylor Swift would beat up and/or out-grapple a surprising percentage of the world-wide male population.

They could do this simply because they are considerably fitter and healthier. Most of these celebrities pay serious attention to their health, fitness, well being and appearance. They follow consistent diet and exercise routines.

The average western male however becoming more and more sedentary, oafish and unhealthy.

A lot of guys probably haven't thought about it like this or just think they're heavier, stronger, more robust and "macho" but the older and further from health, fitness and youth you get, the more deluded guys get. Many guys are kidding themselves if they think they can just put down their playstation joypad, slice of pizza and stand from their sedentary lifestyle of the past 10+ years and move efficiently enough and have enough physical strength and stamina to sort out a woman like Swift. She'd be too energetic, fast, flexible. Too physically fit!!

Taylor is slim and probably not particularly strong, but neither is the average man who doesn't exercise at all. Taylor goes to the gym, does yoga, runs, etc. I think she'd surprise a lot of guys by how strong she is and by the same token, a lot of guys would be surprised by how weak they are if they actually tested themselves properly. I'd wager she's stronger than an average woman as she is taller and is not sickly skinny either. More like tight and lithe. Her body type is reminiscent of Maria Sharapova.

On that note, a good number of below average guys (keep in mind 50% of guys are below average, as much as they don't like to admit it) would simply be too runtish against the sleek, statuesque Taylor.

Length can be a huge advantage coupled with speed. With longer arms and legs, you can basically punch/kick someone while they're out of range to hit you back.

Singer Bruno Mars for example. Look how much she mogs him physically.

You really think he could just grab her and overpower her with his "manly might"? Or could the squirrelly, long-limbed girl lash out with a kick, or elbow or knee him? It's legitimately not easy dealing with all that length and gangly-ness. Tall, skinny, fit girls can be a problem.

To put some numbers/statistics out there, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor Swift could beat up;

1 in 5 guys aged 18-30 (20%)
1 in 4 guys in their 30s (25%)
1 in 3 guys in their 40s (33%)
And over 50% of guys over 50.

You might think I'm talking about below average guys but in reality this represents huge swathes of the global population and many guys that would be quite humiliated by the cold reality of losing to a woman like Taylor Swift.

Look at her with 50 year old British Opera singer Paul Potts.

See how much healthier, fitter and youthful she looks not to mention taller. At this point it becomes a bit of a no brainer that she'd beat him up if she wanted to. You think he'd be quick enough to grab her without eating a swift elbow, knee or kick coming in? You think he'd be quick enough to wind up and land a meaningful hit without her using faster reflexes to evade? Even if they did struggle and tussle for a minute or so, her superior fitness/cardio would take over. She'd snake her long arm around his neck and choke him out.

Time to put some respect on Taylor's name, guys.
Good joke, made me laugh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gameboy89 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 08:42
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You might be letting the fantasy of being dominated by Taylor cloud the facts
Different websites put her weight between 130 and 140lbs. 5'10 or just under. Meaning yeah she's tall but all bones like a runaway model. Maybe some leg muscle from standing/dancing so much. Sharapova is 6'1 150lbs and plays tennis - no comparison.
I'd love Taylor to show me her strength though!
Old 14-Jun-21, 08:59
philla76

Quote:
I'm coming around to the belief that many female celebrities including Taylor Swift would beat up and/or out-grapple a surprising percentage of the world-wide male population.

They could do this simply because they are considerably fitter and healthier. Most of these celebrities pay serious attention to their health, fitness, well being and appearance. They follow consistent diet and exercise routines.

The average western male however becoming more and more sedentary, oafish and unhealthy.

A lot of guys probably haven't thought about it like this or just think they're heavier, stronger, more robust and "macho" but the older and further from health, fitness and youth you get, the more deluded guys get. Many guys are kidding themselves if they think they can just put down their playstation joypad, slice of pizza and stand from their sedentary lifestyle of the past 10+ years and move efficiently enough and have enough physical strength and stamina to sort out a woman like Swift. She'd be too energetic, fast, flexible. Too physically fit!!

Taylor is slim and probably not particularly strong, but neither is the average man who doesn't exercise at all. Taylor goes to the gym, does yoga, runs, etc. I think she'd surprise a lot of guys by how strong she is and by the same token, a lot of guys would be surprised by how weak they are if they actually tested themselves properly. I'd wager she's stronger than an average woman as she is taller and is not sickly skinny either. More like tight and lithe. Her body type is reminiscent of Maria Sharapova.

On that note, a good number of below average guys (keep in mind 50% of guys are below average, as much as they don't like to admit it) would simply be too runtish against the sleek, statuesque Taylor.

Length can be a huge advantage coupled with speed. With longer arms and legs, you can basically punch/kick someone while they're out of range to hit you back.

You really think he could just grab her and overpower her with his "manly might"? Or could the squirrelly, long-limbed girl lash out with a kick, or elbow or knee him? It's legitimately not easy dealing with all that length and gangly-ness. Tall, skinny, fit girls can be a problem.

To put some numbers/statistics out there, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor Swift could beat up;

You might think I'm talking about below average guys but in reality this represents huge swathes of the global population and many guys that would be quite humiliated by the cold reality of losing to a woman like Taylor Swift.

See how much healthier, fitter and youthful she looks not to mention taller. At this point it becomes a bit of a no brainer that she'd beat him up if she wanted to. You think he'd be quick enough to grab her without eating a swift elbow, knee or kick coming in? You think he'd be quick enough to wind up and land a meaningful hit without her using faster reflexes to evade? Even if they did struggle and tussle for a minute or so, her superior fitness/cardio would take over. She'd snake her long arm around his neck and choke him out.

Are you a writer? If not, you should probably get into it. You're really good .
Old 14-Jun-21, 09:14
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,123 Times in 6,901 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhwasser [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Different websites put her weight between 130 and 140lbs. 5'10 or just under. Meaning yeah she's tall but all bones like a runaway model. Maybe some leg muscle from standing/dancing so much. Sharapova is 6'1 150lbs and plays tennis - no comparison.
I'm honestly not looking for an argument over something so trivial, but those numbers look strange. Is there really 'no comparison' between a woman who is 5' 10" and 130-140 pounds, and another at 6' 1" and 150 pounds? Given those stats (3" taller and 15lb heavier) I'd expect their bodies to be very similar shapes - certainly not a case of All Bones vs Muscular Athlete, as you seem to be saying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 17:06
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

No comparison in the sense of sharapovas body fat % must be very different given she is a pro tennis player. But who knows lol. I'm also not looking for an argument.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 18:00
Points: 14,939, Level: 53 Points: 14,939, Level: 53 Points: 14,939, Level: 53
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:

ya I don't think Taylor is that muscular and i dont think she would be a ton of people in a fight because a lot of people would be too scared or too friendly once a fight starts but you have a point about a grappling match and those long limbs. I remember being a kid and my younger cousin was tall and as thin as a toothpick and I was playing around with her and thought i could just overpower her. She was Taylors height by the time she was 14 or 15. I remember being kinda frustrated and surprised when I would try to get to her and she would just stick her long legs out and keep me off her. The tall ganglyness is a problem and most people can't just get past legs with their arms because arms are shorter.
Old 14-Jun-21, 23:45
LuckyL

Her cardio is very good based on her job of singing and performing.

Cardio is what really kills and in an erotic wrestling match. All she would need to know is how to scissor and she would beat most people on this forum due to their wrestling fetish.

She would work her legs around you whenever she got the chance and after about 5-10 minutes of wrestling she would gain the advantage. By about 30 minutes you would be exhausted and helpless.

If my wife can do it, she could definitely do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-21, 00:19
Points: 6,580, Level: 34 Points: 6,580, Level: 34 Points: 6,580, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Some of you people need to step off the board and touch grass.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stesmith20000 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-21, 03:39
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:

I just want you to know that you had over 30 minutes to stop yourself from posting this. If anyone else makes fun of you and/or makes you into a meme, you have only yourself to blame.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hidddman For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-21, 12:52
Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

But how would she do against Britney Spears?

Tags
femdom, indian, mixed wrestling, strength, taylor swift, would kick your ass