Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Apr-12, 10:00
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default BIG QUESTION? And Very Valid question

A question arises in my mind when we look in western and modern societies,99.99% people think women are weaker..Other day i was watching a soap and man was beating another man because he was sort of harassing a woman if women are so powerful they why cannot protect themselves?
Then why is that mindset that man should protect women?By seeing all these Videos and Discussion one gets feeling that women are very Strong even stronger than males then why dont most people know about it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gondal4 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-12, 10:48
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Default Re: BIG QUESTION? And Very Valid question

I think it's because most women aren't interested in showing how strong they really are, or even discussing the subject. Just look at how hard it is to get an average woman involved in any type of wrestling. They may like to watch, but that's about the extent of it. The majority of females (atleast the ones I've approached or talked to) concider the whole subject "unlady like".

Note to our female members: you're a rare exception to the rule, & I just wish there were more of you out there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sensualwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-12, 14:47
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Not all women are capable of beating a guy. Out of that capable women also, few know that they can do it. Out of that few also very very few are brave enough to go for it. All the other will be looking for a help.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-12, 14:56
figure4

Most average woman are not stronger than most average males. But a fit,well trained woman with wrestling and/or martial arts experience or female bodybuilders can beat an average man.

Mixed wrestling is a male phantasy, most woman do it only for the money -

for me it`s very difficult to believe that we have female members here, exept the female producers witch want to sell their clips or offer sessions. What interest should they have in the subject ?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesCAPRV5NS.jpg (9.4 KB, 204 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-12, 15:38
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondal4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A question arises in my mind when we look in western and modern societies,99.99% people think women are weaker..Other day i was watching a soap and man was beating another man because he was sort of harassing a woman if women are so powerful they why cannot protect themselves?
Then why is that mindset that man should protect women?By seeing all these Videos and Discussion one gets feeling that women are very Strong even stronger than males then why dont most people know about it?
A woman's power is in manipulating men. The average woman is physically weaker than the average guy but most women don't try to control by physical force. The easiest way for a woman to protect herself is to get a guy to do it for her.

There are obviously strong or athletic women who can physically dominate men but most women who dominate men do it mentally and sexually. You've obviously been watching videos where the women are stronger and more skilled than the men they fight or the men don't fight to their full potential. Surely you realise this isn't representative.

When I dominate a guy I'm aware he's either letting me do it or he let me tie him up so he can no longer resist. He surrendered the control. It wasn't taken from him. Part of the appeal is having control of someone bigger and stronger than you, having that power under your control and often literally under you. It's a similar feeling to riding a big powerful horse. The horse is trained to submit even though it's a lot stronger than you are.

I enjoy wrestling but only with someone I can beat and generally that means another woman. When I was younger I loved wrestling younger kids. As I got older I discovered I could dominate men sexually; I didn't need to wrestle them to the ground and beat them up. With a guy it's domination rather than wrestling. There may be pins and holds involved but his challenge is to endure not to resist.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-12, 15:51
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most average woman are not stronger than most average males. But a fit,well trained woman with wrestling and/or martial arts experience or female bodybuilders can beat an average man.

Mixed wrestling is a male phantasy, most woman do it only for the money -

for me it`s very difficult to believe that we have female members here, exept the female producers wich want to sell their clips or offer sessions. What interest should they have in the subject ?

We have a variety of members with a variety of interests. Not all are primarily interested in competitive mixed wrestling. My main interest is domination expressed by facesitting and pinning. Thankfully we have a domination as well as wrestling section.

Check out the rest of the forum. If you don't think women are interested in any of this your experience is sadly lacking. Check out some BDSM forums which don't have competitive mixed wrestling as their main focus. You'll find a lot of female members. Consider also that the women who get paid to be in the videos you watch often enjoy what they do. You find the same in BDSM. There are many women who are paid for services that fit in very well with their interests.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-12, 16:06
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We have a variety of members with a variety of interests. Not all are primarily interested in competitive mixed wrestling. My main interest is domination expressed by facesitting and pinning. Thankfully we have a domination as well as wrestling section.

Check out the rest of the forum. If you don't think women are interested in any of this your experience is sadly lacking. Check out some BDSM forums which don't have competitive mixed wrestling as their main focus. You'll find a lot of female members. Consider also that the women who get paid to be in the videos you watch often enjoy what they do. You find the same in BDSM. There are many women who are paid for services that fit in very well with their interests.
I agree, but I`m critical - I was moderator in an other fighting board, the only female member there was a guy from Argentine
Old 28-Apr-12, 16:16
Points: 8,386, Level: 39 Points: 8,386, Level: 39 Points: 8,386, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondal4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part of the kind has to do with traditional role reversal.
Old 29-Apr-12, 00:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Silver, wise words, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was moderator in an other fighting board, the only female member there was a guy from Argentine
LOL.

Seriously, women are not fetish-inclined, whatever fetish we are talking about. It is a male thing really. There are of course exceptions, as is the case with Silver, and some other dominatrices that were born to dominate men sexually and enjoy themselves while doing it. They are true gems for me, honestly. But the situation with wrestling fetish is worse. Not only have I never met a woman in my life with wrestling fetish, but also if we chack the popular wrestlers on the scenes, very few of them actually enjoy what they are doing to the full extent of it, who are there not JUST for the money, who enjoy overpowering the man, making him submit... I would like to note Robin in this context. I love how she loves wrestling.

Back to the question in the OP, I think Silver answered it fully. Women tend to manipulate guys, that's where their true power lies, not in their biceps. Chivalry is still popular, and that's yet another reason.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-12, 12:42
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

To further elobrate My point i was not saying that they are interested in wrestling fetish or not,What i was really saying was when they get in a situation where they have no choice but to fight how many of them come on top,As people who believe in femdom think women are stronger then why they are afraid to fight.Hopefully i made myself more clear this time

Tags
femdom, question