Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-May-15, 11:40
Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: session with Kortney Olson (KO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwltabb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you did not tap from proper NECK scissors? This I find incredible that she could not even KO you if properly applied and you didn't tap. Was she trying 100%? Was it because her thighs were too thick?

Only me that finds this odd?!

I'm not saying I think it's a lie, but I do think it's odd. She must not have been trying. As I said, I've seen her knockout several people with scissors and make countless others tap. Very strange.
Old 13-May-15, 12:14
Points: 11,082, Level: 45 Points: 11,082, Level: 45 Points: 11,082, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Alpha asked about which session girls I had tapped out to their scissors - in terms of body scissors, I have yet to tap out - I don't know why, I am quite fit and strong and I guess I have a pretty high tolerance to pain. In terms of head or neck scissors a lot of the girls are surprised at how much I can take, a number have tapped me out, but many have taken way longer than they expected and some could not make me tap. The best at scissors I have found aren't those who one would necessarily expect. Some of the best in my experience are not huge bodybuilders but more lean girls, such as Julie Squeeze and Jenni Czech. I also found amongst bodybuilders that Muscle Vixen had better scissors than Kasie Cavanaugh and Jana Linke-Sippl. I count account for why these things are the case, but that was just how it worked for me. In terms if Kortney Olson, she out me in a reverse head scissor and squeezed for 10-15 seconds and I didn't tap - I have in that position with others. She then put me in a figure four scissors and I didn't tap either - I am pretty sure that she was applying a large amount of pressure and she did say that I had a really strong neck - but who really knows if it was 100% apart from her. She tried on the body scissors twice - on one I said you need to try higher as it was too low and wasn't on my ribs, the second time it was and she took a good amount of time trying to get her position just right - it was very noticeable pressure, right up there with the top I have felt on the body, but not as much as Yasmin. I hope this helps all of you scissor lover out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-15, 12:36
Temporary group
Points: 150, Level: 2 Points: 150, Level: 2 Points: 150, Level: 2

I wrestled KO twice... in Australia. I only weigh 150lbs but was a trophy winning bodybuilder in the lightweight class so am not a weakling. KO is the same height, about 10-15lbs heavier, was stronger [especially leg strength] and won convincingly. Both were excellent sessions and it's a great pity she has given it away after her marriage.
PS she is no longer 'all natural' having had breast augmentation surgery.
The Following User Says Thank You to JUNGLEBOI For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-15, 12:42
Temporary group
Points: 150, Level: 2 Points: 150, Level: 2 Points: 150, Level: 2

Default Re: Kortney Olson (KO): Has anyone sessioned with her

Anyone who gets the chance to session with Kortney will not have wasted their time.
Old 13-May-15, 14:02
♥αlphα♀

Thanks for the info bum8, if I had more time I'd design a scissormeter.
Not saying that for KO but I feel that for most m/w session girls a scissor is a scissor and they're not really curious about the physiology of it, both in execution and consequence, same usualy goes with the rest. Fortunately for some it's a technic and even an Art they train for and refine over the years, like Yasmin and Muscle Vixen it seems (good to know).
Old 13-May-15, 14:40
Points: 20,597, Level: 62 Points: 20,597, Level: 62 Points: 20,597, Level: 62
Activity: 64.7% Activity: 64.7% Activity: 64.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,422 Posts

Congrats @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you're the envy of pretty much the entire board this morning. I've met KO - after she stopped accepting sessions - and she's a truly amazing and sweet person.
The thing about ladies of KO's size is that many of them, despite their looks, are genuinely humble and nice when it comes to their strength. You really have to explicitly tell them that it's ok for her to use serious power on you. Pretty much the only exception I've found to this is Mistress Treasure, who if anything assumes the above rather enthusiastically.
As noted in another thread, some extremely skilled/strong ladies will use a first session to feel you out and then your second session unfolds very differently. You need to be very clear in your comms beforehand to avoid this.
Old 29-Nov-21, 11:43
Points: 1,418, Level: 15 Points: 1,418, Level: 15 Points: 1,418, Level: 15
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements

anyone know if there are any videos of kortney olson anymore? or if they have them on a hd or whatever, would love to see some because everything got deleted and ive seen maybe 3 clips from google...
The Following User Says Thank You to Prove For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-21, 21:38
Points: 5,045, Level: 30 Points: 5,045, Level: 30 Points: 5,045, Level: 30
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%
Last Achievements

She's coming to Australia next month. And I'm going to session with her. Things are looking good!. The only big downside is... She's extremely expensive. Like $700+ AUD an hour expensive. She said she'd review the exchange rate when she got here so hopefully it'll be a bit more reasonable.
We've essentially arranged a semi comp match with ignored tap outs and knockouts. I basically want a "be careful what you wish for" experience. In my experience they're always the best and most memorable in hindsight even not getting let out of a powerful scissor can suck in the moment.
Will post a review.
Old 20-Dec-21, 22:20
Producer
Points: 21,227, Level: 63 Points: 21,227, Level: 63 Points: 21,227, Level: 63
Activity: 56.9% Activity: 56.9% Activity: 56.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,721 Times in 739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's coming to Australia next month. And I'm going to session with her. Things are looking good!. The only big downside is... She's extremely expensive. Like $700+ AUD an hour expensive. She said she'd review the exchange rate when she got here so hopefully it'll be a bit more reasonable.
We've essentially arranged a semi comp match with ignored tap outs and knockouts. I basically want a "be careful what you wish for" experience. In my experience they're always the best and most memorable in hindsight even not getting let out of a powerful scissor can suck in the moment.
Will post a review.
$700 AUD is roughly $500 USD. That's an incredible bargain! It's going to require 3 sessions just to cover the flight (assuming coach), and I'd imagine it would be at least 1 additional session for each day's food and lodging. Yes, that's the cost of doing business, but strength and skill-wise, she's one of the best.

Have fun and good luck.