Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 04-Jun-12, 13:58
Points: 4,200, Level: 27 Points: 4,200, Level: 27 Points: 4,200, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question Searching for Fight that "builds up" to one finishing move

I'm searching for mixed fights with a special "storyline". Maybe somebody here has seen such a video. What I like to see is a video in which the girl has some kind of "fatal" move (i.e. headscissor, breastsmother etc...) and when she gets the guy in that hold she uses it mercilessly to finnish him off.

The guy on the other hand should know of the danger and desperately tries to avoid it (probably even tries to run away). Of cause in the end the girl gets him...

Basicly its like the endboss in a computergame. Our "hero" is forced to fight her and has to avoid her special (and fatal) power/move.

So, I like to see a fight (prefferedly mixed styles with throws, kicks etc.) that builds up to one special finnishing move. Both fighters should be aware that he is finnished once she gets him in this hold and therefor he should do everything he can to avoid his fate (by fighting back and/or trying to flee)...

Yes I know, these ar very special requirements, but maybe somebody here knows who makes such videos or even has some?!?

Last edited by AMPosts; 04-Jun-12 at 14:19.
The Following User Says Thank You to AMPosts For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-12, 16:09
Points: 20,745, Level: 62 Points: 20,745, Level: 62 Points: 20,745, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Default Re: Searching for Fight that "builds up" to one finishing move

Man I really love this kind of scenario too! Unfortunately it's very rare to find. I love especially when the guy tries to run away and he gets caught by the girl...but I've barely seen in clips or movies.

This is probably one mixed fighting scene close to your description. It's one of the more realistic I've ever seen!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Jun-12, 23:33
Points: 4,200, Level: 27 Points: 4,200, Level: 27 Points: 4,200, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Searching for Fight that "builds up" to one finishing move

I'm happy to know, that I'm not alone
Your video is quite nice, but not realy what I'm looking for...