Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-19, 05:52
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,805, Level: 17 Points: 1,805, Level: 17 Points: 1,805, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Cool Vegas Jan 13-18-18 Sessions Available

Hello everyone,

I will be in Las Vegas January 13th through the 18th 2019! I am returning from an injury so at this time I can only wrestle people who are 200 pounds or less! I can offer handicaps or just semi too competitive wrestling, smothering, squashing, and trampling! But wrestling is my favorite!

anyways I need to know by January 10th if you are wanting to session, however if you are the sooner you get in and the sooner you pay your deposit to hold your time slot and date gets first priority!!

Serious inquiries only, also I will need a Uber or Lyft from my hotel to where you are staying and back again...

If you are interested please feel free to send me a message here or you may use my email.

I will have limited time in Vegas but we'll be able to work you in if you are flexible! Also please note I am only seeking serious individuals who truly are ready to have a match!!

ThinkingBig

Tags
las vegas, neveda, semi-competitive, smothering, trampling, wrestling