Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 27-Feb-15, 19:31
Points: 22,363, Level: 65 Points: 22,363, Level: 65 Points: 22,363, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,510 Times in 228 Posts
Default Dancer Strength 2: The Rematch

Dancer Strength 2: The Rematch

This is the sequel to "Dancer Strength" which can be found here... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Both stories are true ...

After getting dominated by Amanda, I was hoping it was only a matter of time before we went at it again. Because I'm still somewhat private about my interest in mixed wrestling/ domination, we never discussed it in the presence of our other friends, but I made it very clear to her that I'd be interested in a rematch. We never set an exact date for one, but rules had been discussed. Drawing from my childhood experience of having the "I quit match" with Andrea, I suggested the only quitting if asked rule and she accepted. Now it was just up to finding the right time and place.

One thing I've learned over the years is not to harass a prospective opponent about wrestling. A lot of times, this can turn them away from actually having the match so I was hoping to hang out with her in a one on one setting and catching her in the right mood. One night, we were both free and she decided to come to my place. This was my chance.

She was supposed to be at my house at 7. When 7:30 rolled around, I sensed I was about to be stood up, so I gave her a call. She told me she was about 10 minutes away and that it had taken her longer than she expected to get ready. One thing about Amanda was that she always wanted to look her best, even if it was just going to be lounging around. When she finally arrived, I was stunned at her appearance.

She was wearing these tight jeans and a black sparkly top. Her long dark brown hair was done up all nice and she was looking more like she was heading to the club than prepared for a wrestling match. As great as she looked, I was a bit disappointed. Judging from the outfit, maybe I wouldn't have the opportunity I was hoping for.

As the night wore on, we discussed many topics while enjoying a few drinks. It was a nice night, but the idea of having that rematch was still gnawing at me. I had to bring it up.

"You know, I was kind of thinking that we'd have another match tonight but it doesn't really look like you're prepared." I told her. A big smile stretched across her face.

"What would give you that idea?" She asked.

"Well you're not exactly dressed for it." I responded

"Oh honey, I had a feeling this might happen... So I brought a change of clothes just in case. If you really want another ass whipping, I can go change." she said

"Ass whipping? Oh come on, it was a pretty even fight! Go get changed and I'll show you that last time was a fluke!" I answered, trying to contain my excitement.

She went to the bathroom to change, and I threw on the old mesh shorts despite how they betrayed me the last time. I figured by this point, Amanda understood how much the whole thing turned me on so there was no sense in trying to hide it.

As I waited for her to change, memories of her yoga pants flooded my head. I couldn't wait to see her dancer's figure in some form fitting clothes. When she exited the bathroom while pulling her hair into a ponytail my heart almost stopped. She wasn't wearing yoga pants this time. Instead she was wearing a tiny pair of black sweat shorts with a black tank top. I immediately started to wonder how that fabric was going to feel pressed against my face.

"Am I dressed properly now?" She asked with a giggle and a little spin to show off all the angles. I couldn't help but notice that the shorts could barely contain her plump ass.

"Um... Yea... I'd certainly say so." I stammered, quite flustered that she was being so up front about her outfit.

"Haha I thought these shorts might help with my, um... strategy." She said, unsure with exactly how to word it but I knew what she meant. She knew the whole scenario turned me on and that those shorts would provide a bit of a distraction for her while adding to any humiliating positions she may have cooked up for me. It really was my lucky night.

After going back over the rules (the only rule being a submission only counted if the person was asked) I pushed the coffee table against a wall and turned to her. To my surprise (and glee) she was facing away from me, bending over, reaching down to her toes. I stared silently as I watched her stretch. She caught me staring but didn't say anything, just let me enjoy the show.
After a couple different stretches, she sat on the ground for a bit more.

"Ok I get it, you're super flexible Amanda." I uttered, taking a seat on the floor with her.

"I just want to make sure my muscles are properly warmed up. You should probably stretch too." She suggested. So to appease her I started some various stretching, obviously not nearly as flexible as her. As I continued to stretch, she got to her feet and circled behind me. I sensed she was going for the sneak attack and loved that she was already willing to cheat, so I pretended not to notice her. I was seated with my legs straight in front of me, bending forward trying to grasp my toes when she stepped over my shoulders, pushing the back of my head down with her crotch, keeping me hunched down.

"Hey no fair!" I protested as she held me in this uncomfortable position.

"What's not fair? This isn't against the rules!" She taunted, pushing my head down further. The stretch was getting very uncomfortable but feeling her bare thighs against my cheeks made things a bit more bearable. I let her think she had control for a couple moments before I made my escape. I scooted my butt forward and unhooked my head from her thighs. When the motion was completed, I was laying flat on my back with her standing over me, facing my feet. I could have easily slid out from under her but paused to take in the view. Of course the delay cost me when she dropped to her knees, landing her big ass onto my torso.

"Boom!" She exclaimed when she landed but it was far from an effective butt drop. It didn't really hurt at all, but I still sold it to her a bit.

"Ugh!" I groaned underneath her, and began to wiggle slightly.

"Hmmm so what should I try first?" She asked herself aloud as I contemplated how hard I really wanted to try to escape. I brought my hands up to her thighs as she wriggled her way backwards. She pressed her ass right up against my chin and allowed her weight to settle over my throat. As I felt her ass sink deeper, I used my hands to try to ease the pressure a bit.

"Oh no you don't!" She exclaimed, grasping my wrists and prying my hands away from her legs. I felt an increase in pressure on my windpipe as she again allowed her weight to settle. Without my hands able to lessen the choke, I realized I wouldn't last long like this so I gathered my strength and rolled to my side. She stuck with the motion, releasing my wrists and managed to lock her ankles behind my head into a reverse headscissor. I groaned as I felt her flex against my neck, restricting the blood flow to my brain.

"Looks like I'll have to wear you out a bit first." She remarked before unleashing another squeeze. As she continued to demonstrate the power of her legs, I reached behind to try to unhook her ankles. Sensing my escape attempt, she forced me onto my back and kept up the pressure. She then began pulsing her thighs, alternating between a loose control of my head and a full power squeeze. Unable to handle the hold much longer, I switched tactics and began pulling at her thighs but she was too strong. I was now growing desperate so I tried to slide my hands between my neck and her thighs. I managed to sneak my fingers into her grip, alleviating some of the pressure. She eased up for a moment as I kept trying to break the hold when all of a sudden I felt her hand sneak under my shorts. She grabbed hold of my throbbing member while simultaneously squeezing her legs at what must have been her full strength.

"Ughhhhhh!!" I groaned out as my hands became pinned against my neck in her scissors. My body bridged upwards as she yanked lightly on my cock.

"You weren't expecting that were you?" She asked with a giggle, still grasping my boner. I didn't say anything, just squirmed under her. She removed her hand from my shorts and gave a light tap on my manhood before easing up on the scissors a bit. I yanked my hands free and went back to grasping at her ankles. I must have caught her off guard as I was able to break her grip. She tried to cinch in the hold again, but I managed to throw her off of me. She rolled to her belly and I was quick to straddle her back. I wrapped my arms around her mid section and pulled her to her feet.

"Trying to stab me back there?" She asked as her ass was pulled right into my erection. Her jokes were short lived when I got my left hand into the fold of my right elbow and and cinched in. This grip allowed me to pull an extremely tight bear hug without using too much strength. I could hear her breathing become a bit more labored.

"That all you got?" She taunted, but I kept squeezing. I decided she needed to learn that I could dish out just as much as I could take, so I lifted her off her feet and shook her a bit. I then wrenched her down, and bent her over the couch, still pulling her tightly against me.

"Guess I'm stronger than you realized." I teased her and then began grinding myself against her backside, driving her against the couch. "And it looks like you're not the only one that can use sex as a weapon!" I added as I kept rubbing against her. She didn't protest. In fact, it seemed she was grinding back towards me. It got to the point where I had stopped squeezing and was wondering if the wrestling match was over and if we were headed another direction. I released my grip on her and she turned to face me, seated on the couch. She then laid down and pulled me towards her. Just when I thought the match was over, she locked her ankles behind me in a tight body scissor.

"You seem a bit distracted tonight!" She proclaimed with an evil laugh and I realized she had suckered me in. I got my legs off the couch but couldn't break her grasp. She shifted her weight towards me and I tumbled to my back, with her landing astride me. When she tried to advance, I rolled sideways and forced her to her back. As we turned though, she maneuvered her legs onto my shoulders.

"Oh no..." I uttered briefly before she cinched in the headscissor with a big laugh.

"Oh no is right honey!" She proclaimed and somehow tightened her legs even more. With her thighs clasped tightly over my ears, I collapsed to the side, trying to break her grasp but she held strong. I groaned in pain as she kept the pressure on so I had no choice but to tap out. She eased up, but held me in her legs.

"Nope... Don't want to win this way." She decided, and unleashed another squeeze. I tapped out frantically this time, earning myself another break. Her legs were even more powerful than I remembered.

"What did I just tell you?" She asked, grinding my skull some more. As much as I was loving the situation, I just had to tap again. This time, she loosened her grip and grasped my hair.

"I can keep going right?" She asked, showing a bit of concern. As much as she was crushing me, I had to keep going now.

"I don't know... Are you asking if I quit?" I replied. She smiled back at me.

"Nope... Not yet. I need to weaken you a bit more." She said, much to my delight. She then turned my head slightly while re gripping her thigh over my mouth, and smashing it against my nostrils. I flailed as it was an almost perfect smother. If I wiggled just enough, a bit of air could sneak in a nostril, but not enough to remain comfortable. She kept her grip on my hair, forcing my face on an angle to prevent my tiny sips of air. I began pushing on her thighs desperately, attempting to hold out as long as possible but her legs were too strong. I had to tap out again. She gave me a brief couple seconds of air before sealing back up.

"Having trouble?" She taunted as I kept struggling. With the limited air, I was truly starting to weaken in her grasp. This time when I tapped out, she grabbed behind my head and pulled me face first into her shorts. She then unleashed her full power squeeze while pulling me tighter against her crotch.

"MMMPHHHH!!!" I pleaded, trying to pry her thighs apart. The combination of the squeeze with the smother was both painful and delightful. I tried to hang on but my body began to quit. My desperate pulls at her legs became light tugs. It became clear to me that she could maintain this power much longer than I could. As I started to feel my eyelids close, I weakly tapped out and was released completely.

I rolled to my back, trying to get my wind back, but Amanda was already crawling over me. She straddled my neck and tucked her calves under my shoulders. She then grabbed my wrists and held them in her lap.

"Now I have you where I want you" she said and then inched herself over my nose and mouth. I began struggling but I was sufficiently weakened and could not throw her. She began grinding away at my face while looking down into my eyes. I snuck a couple breaths but each time I did, she would reset herself. I started to wonder if she was ever going to ask for my submission or if I even wanted her to.

"Ok J... Go ahead. Admit that you can't handle this pussy and just give up" she teased, rolling her hips back and forth.

"MMMPHHHH!" I mumbled my response but she didn't back off.

"Haha you still want some more huh?" She taunted, clearly enjoying herself at my expense.

"Mmph! Mmph!" I muttered, trying to shake my head 'no' but she kept on me.

"Hmmm maybe I'll just stay like this the whole night. I got nothing else going on!" She joked and even though that sounded incredible, I was in desperate need of a breath and tapped out.

"Nah... This is too good for you anyways. I think it's time I really squashed you!" She added and suddenly the smother was released. As I breathed in the fresh air, Amanda rotated her body and straddled my throat reverse style.

"Ok... Ok... You win... I give up.." I eked out between heavy breaths.

"I know J... But I still haven't asked you yet." She said and then backed up engulfing my entire face in her ass.

"MMMMPHHH!" I shouted my submission, causing Amanda to giggle like a schoolgirl.

"Hahaha oh J, I know you can take it!" She said, almost challenging me to let her do her thing. The soft fabric of her shorts was pressing tightly against my nose while her fleshy cheeks were squashing into my eye sockets. I tapped out but she didn't budge.

"Still haven't asked you yet..." She teased, lingering over me. I then pulled a surge of energy and tried to bridge while simultaneously pushing her legs in an attempt to slide out but she just sat herself down even harder and then grabbed onto my dick again.

"You better rethink that one honey." She said calmly and I laid back down flat. I stopped trying to escape and was granted a few breaths before she locked back down, still grasping my manhood.

"Ok J... I think you've had enough. Do you quit?" She asked, lifting up an inch. I caught a couple deep breaths before I acknowledged my submission with a nod but she sat back down.

"Not good enough J now tell me you quit!" She ordered. I mumbled a submission into her ass, causing her to laugh some more.

"Well not like that! Wait for me to get off of you!" She remarked, but of course she didn't lift up. I waited for her to give me the chance, but now she was stroking my cock. I tried to remain still but the combination of panic and pleasure was almost too much to handle. Just as I was getting used to the situation, she let go of my boner and lifted up a bit.

"I QUIT!" I shouted as soon as I could, but she sat right back down.

"Haha! I win again!" She teased and shook her ass back and forth in a bit of a victory dance before adding "but I still want more..."

I didn't know what to do. I waited patiently, hoping she'd let me breathe soon but completely unaware of what she meant.

"Tell me you can't handle my ass" she said, lifting up.

"Ok Amanda... I can't... Handle... Your ass." I muttered, but she locked back down again and grabbed my manhood tightly again.

"SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT OR I WILL RIP IT OFF!" She threatened, grinding herself tighter against my face. This time when she lifted up, I wasted no time.

"YOU WIN AMANDA! I can't handle your ass!" I shouted, only to be thrust back into her reverse facesit.

"HAHA I KNEW IT! You just can't handle all of this!" She yelled triumphantly, swaying her hips side to side. She held me like this briefly before finally getting off of me.

That was the end of the match, but only the beginning of that night if you catch my drift. Unfortunately, that was the last time Amanda and I wrestled and also the only time we ever did the deed. She got a bf shortly thereafter and we both agreed that wrestling would only end up getting us into trouble. I sure did enjoy it while it lasted though!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-15, 03:03
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Dancer Strength 2: The Rematch

Amanda sounds amazing, mate. I love the playful dominance and the confident way she accepted that this turned you on so much. Her boyfriend is a really lucky guy but it is clear wrestling is a very sensual and sexual thing for both of you so to continue it would clearly have been cheating on her new relationship. Thanks for sharing another fantastic account with us, J.

Tags
facesitting, headscissor, smothering, teen girl