Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-17, 19:11
Points: 5,075, Level: 30 Points: 5,075, Level: 30 Points: 5,075, Level: 30
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Deposit not being returned protocol??

Hi. Let me ask the board for its wisdom. Before I Out the girl I want to see what to do. So I had 2 Skype sessions with her in the past year and both were great. She was amazing and very into it. Finally she was in my city. Set up a time and so I sent a deposit. Day of session I wake up to a message that she had to cancel her last day and fly home so we will return the deposit when she lands. Between a week now and nothing . I've written her nicely asking and no response. What's my next move? I am not about to let someone get away with this nonsense but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Please tell me what to do before I make my next move.
The Following User Says Thank You to buffchicks59 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-17, 19:21
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Deposit not being returned protocol??

I would write to her on her social media account, write another email in case she somehow missed the first one and wait for another week. If no response by then, and I see that she is still active elsewhere online, posting stuff on her social accounts or blogs, then I'm certain that she is avoiding me, in which case, I'd post her name here.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: